IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Vishnu Sahasranamam - short version for chanting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Please see attached a short version of 1000 names with meaning. My kids use this to chant along with us. I made this using Swami Chinmayananda's book.

Hari OM!

Sukumar

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote:

laksmikantam <no_reply >[Guruvayur] Re: Vishnu Sahasranamam - translation for chantingguruvayur Received: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 10:20 AM

Namaste Kamlesh,Thank you for your prompt posting. This is too detailed for what we are looking for. The Hanuman Chalisa that was posted a few days ago is exactly the format we are looking for. Not word for word which will make chanting difficult. Just a jist to quickly read WHILE chanting. If you find anything on those lines, please post.Thanks. Your effort was much appreciated.LKguruvayur@grou ps.com, Veryytterium <veryytterium@ ...> wrote:>> namo narayana> > Respected Devotee,> Please find the attached files for learning the Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam, it has meanings in English, as well as translation from sanskrit into english which makes it easy to learn.> > I also found the following site to be very useful in learning to recite the namaas> >

http://kirtimukha. com/chinnamma/ sahasra/> > Sincerely,> Kamlesh> > --- On Fri, 3/27/09, laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:> > > laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>> [Guruvayur] Vishnu Sahasranamam - translation for chanting> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Friday, March 27, 2009, 7:26 AM> > > > > > > Namaste,> > Would someone please post the Vishnu Sahasranamam along with the translation in English please.> > I am looking for something on the

line of the Hanuman Chalisa that was posted a few days ago. Two lines of Vishnu Sahasranamam and two lines of meaning that I cant read while I chant.> > Thanks in advance.>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna,

Thank you very much for posting Sahasranamam's meaning in simple English, which will be of immense help to my children. I was looking for this for quite some time and the Lord grace all his choicest blessings for this service.

Dasan Rama Chandran

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote:

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaRe: [Guruvayur] Re: Vishnu Sahasranamam - short version for chantingguruvayur Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 2:55 PM

Hari OM!

Please see attached a short version of 1000 names with meaning. My kids use this to chant along with us. I made this using Swami Chinmayananda' s book.

Hari OM!

Sukumar

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:

laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>[Guruvayur] Re: Vishnu Sahasranamam - translation for chantingguruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 10:20 AM

Namaste Kamlesh,Thank you for your prompt posting. This is too detailed for what we are looking for. The Hanuman Chalisa that was posted a few days ago is exactly the format we are looking for. Not word for word which will make chanting difficult. Just a jist to quickly read WHILE chanting. If you find anything on those lines, please post.Thanks. Your effort was much appreciated.LKguruvayur@grou ps.com, Veryytterium <veryytterium@ ...> wrote:>> namo narayana> > Respected Devotee,> Please find the attached files for learning the Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam, it has meanings in English, as well as translation from sanskrit into english which makes it easy to learn.> > I also found the

following site to be very useful in learning to recite the namaas> > http://kirtimukha. com/chinnamma/ sahasra/> > Sincerely,> Kamlesh> > --- On Fri, 3/27/09, laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com> wrote:> > > laksmikantam <no_reply@ s.com>> [Guruvayur] Vishnu Sahasranamam - translation for chanting> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Friday, March 27, 2009, 7:26 AM> > > > > > > Namaste,> > Would someone please post the Vishnu Sahasranamam along with the translation in English please.> > I am looking for something on the line of the Hanuman Chalisa that was posted a few days ago. Two lines of Vishnu Sahasranamam and two lines of meaning that I cant read while I chant.> > Thanks in advance.>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.