IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(need prayers - work issues)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manjulaji,I've a small suggestion. Why search for mantras?? While doing job and being in office keep chanting 'Narayana Narayana' in mind throwing all other things out of mind... after somedays you'll start to feel everyone is your brothers and sisters or sons of God.... It's easy than it sounds :-)It's my experience. So I am confident it will work. Personally I feel all disturbances coming out of our own mind.... :-)Wish u all the bestHave nice days aheadbest regardsPraveen--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Monday, January

12, 2009, 6:14 AM

Om Namo Narayana,

I had just come out of one major problem and I got back my job me and my daugther are eating by Lord Krishna blessing. Now I have various enemities within the office to put me into trouble. I have lord with me and I request one and all to kindly pray for me and job. I have my daughter alone to live with and again am into problem I don't have that much of strength to accept and live.

Am just requesting all the Guru and group member to pray for me in your daily prayers.

If some one can suggest me of any slogam to chant daily in order to have evil breeze to stay away from me.

I kow Lord will always show a better life and I have been seeing this throughout my life.

En mann marndha namaskarankal ,

Hare Krishna Radhe Krishna.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

namo narayana

Respected Sir,

The Sri Vishnu Shasranamam exactly says the same thing, just by repeating the sacred name of NARAYANA, all obstacles/problems can be solved.

Artha vishanna sidhilascha beetha, Goreshu cha vyadeeshu varthamanaSamkalpa narayana sabdha mathram vimuktha dukho sukhino bhavanthu

If he who is worried,If he who is sad,If he who is broken,If he who is afraid,If he who is severely ill,If he who has heard tidings bad,Sings Narayana and Narayana,All his cares would be taken care of.

We just have to have faith in HIS nama. and resort to it for ALL problmes only.

Sincerely,

Kamlesh--- On Tue, 1/13/09, praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24 wrote:

praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24Re: [Guruvayur] (need prayers - work issues)guruvayur Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 12:10 AM

Dear Manjulaji,I've a small suggestion. Why search for mantras?? While doing job and being in office keep chanting 'Narayana Narayana' in mind throwing all other things out of mind... after somedays you'll start to feel everyone is your brothers and sisters or sons of God.... It's easy than it sounds :-)It's my experience. So I am confident it will work. Personally I feel all disturbances coming out of our own mind.... :-)Wish u all the bestHave nice days aheadbest regardsPraveen--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 > wrote:

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 >[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 6:14 AM

Om Namo Narayana,

I had just come out of one major problem and I got back my job me and my daugther are eating by Lord Krishna blessing. Now I have various enemities within the office to put me into trouble. I have lord with me and I request one and all to kindly pray for me and job. I have my daughter alone to live with and again am into problem I don't have that much of strength to accept and live.

Am just requesting all the Guru and group member to pray for me in your daily prayers.

If some one can suggest me of any slogam to chant daily in order to have evil breeze to stay away from me.

I kow Lord will always show a better life and I have been seeing this throughout my life.

En mann marndha namaskarankal ,

Hare Krishna Radhe Krishna.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.