IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Personal News and Request.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji, I am sorry to hear about your health. You made the right decision to share this with this group since you can benefit by all our prayers and moral support.Your deep faith in Guruvayurappan will see you through,May He be with you always.I have 2 friends,both physicians who work with me who have had the conventional surgeries in '94 and '98 respectively.They did not suffer from any post surgical neurological sequele. They are both doing fine and are still in the work force Keep your spirits up.Pankajam Sriram M.D..

menon_sunil <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:42:22 PM[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.

Dear GuruDevs,As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extendedfamily, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately itis not so good news. Sorry.Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor(non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is calledAcoustic Neuroma. It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the nextstep that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complicationsand side effects, so, I was really upset at first. But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called "GammaKnife" Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation ofthe tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effectsand complications in future with Krishna's mercy.After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have thesurgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in

UPMC,Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason forevery test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough tothink and go through it without his mercy.Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all ofyou with my personal health news but later decided to do so because Iwould not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was alsoadvised by my elders as the right thing to do.I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayersto go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than atempest.May God Bless You All.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Guest guest

Krishna Guruvayoorappa

Dear Sunilji,

Sorry to hear about your health issue. As Sri Nochur Venkitaraman puts it, may be this is Guruvayoorappan's way of telling you that HE loves you so much. Strange are HIS ways of testing or blessing his devotees, you know that very well.

But I am quite sure that what appears as a mountain will become actually as small as a dew drop and you will come out of it safe and sound, with HIS mercy. So there is just nothing to be worried about, strengthen your faith in HIM and be assured that all our prayers are always there for you and your family.

With regards and prayers

G. Hari Prasad

--- On Thu, 11/13/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 1:12 AM

Dear GuruDevs,As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extendedfamily, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately itis not so good news. Sorry.Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor(non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is calledAcoustic Neuroma. It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the nextstep that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complicationsand side effects, so, I was really upset at first. But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called "GammaKnife" Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation ofthe tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effectsand complications in future with Krishna's mercy.After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have thesurgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in

UPMC,Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason forevery test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough tothink and go through it without his mercy.Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all ofyou with my personal health news but later decided to do so because Iwould not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was alsoadvised by my elders as the right thing to do.I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayersto go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than atempest.May God Bless You All.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Extremely sorry to hear the bad & the sad news. Since it is a benign tumor, you do not

have to worry about it. As for the operation, since it is a non - invasive procedure, it is safe.

And of course, you have the prayers of all of us. GURUVAYURAPPAN WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

regards

nandakumar

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:12 AM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear GuruDevs,As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extendedfamily, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately itis not so good news. Sorry.Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

(non-cancerous)on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is calledAcoustic Neuroma. It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the nextstep that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications

and side effects, so, I was really upset at first. But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called " GammaKnife " Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation ofthe tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effects

and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have thesurgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason forevery test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough tothink and go through it without his mercy.Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all of

you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because Iwould not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was alsoadvised by my elders as the right thing to do.I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than atempest.May God Bless You All.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Guest guest

Sunilji,

I am very sorry to hear about your problem. Please take it in heart, everything

will work out fine. Guruvayoorappan will be with you all along and our prayers

are with you too.

jai sshree krishna !

Achuthan Nir

guruvayur , Pankajam Sriram <pamsriram wrote:

>

> Dear Sunilji, I� am sorry to hear about your health. You made the

right decision to share this with this group since you can benefit by

all our prayers and moral support.Your deep faith in Guruvayurappan�

will see you through,May He be with you always.I have 2 friends,both

physicians who work with me who have had the conventional surgeries in

'94 and '98 respectively.They did not suffer from any post surgical

neurological sequele. They are both doing fine and are still in the

work force Keep your spirits up.Pankajam Sriram M.D..

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> menon_sunil <menon_sunil

> guruvayur

> Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:42:22 PM

> [Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.

>

>

> Dear GuruDevs,

>

> As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extended

> family, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately it

> is not so good news. Sorry.

>

> Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

> (non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is called

> Acoustic Neuroma.

>

> It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the next

> step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications

> and side effects, so, I was really upset at first.

>

> But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called " Gamma

> Knife " Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation of

> the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effects

> and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.

>

> After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have the

> surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,

> Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

>

> Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason for

> every test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough to

> think and go through it without his mercy.

>

> Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all of

> you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because I

> would not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was also

> advised by my elders as the right thing to do.

>

> I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

> to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than a

> tempest.

>

> May God Bless You All.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji!

Our thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. We will pray to Dhanvantaramoorthi for your health as several others in the group will be doing.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

With prayers,

Chith Puram

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 5:53 PM, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

Dear Sunilji,

Have no worries. He will personally take care of you. You will be fine.

Krishna's blessings is with you.

Krishna Hare Jaya!!! --- On Thu, 11/13/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur

Thursday, November 13, 2008, 3:42 AM

Dear GuruDevs,As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extendedfamily, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately itis not so good news. Sorry.Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

(non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is calledAcoustic Neuroma. It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the nextstep that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications

and side effects, so, I was really upset at first. But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called " GammaKnife " Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation ofthe tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effects

and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have thesurgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason forevery test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough tothink and go through it without his mercy.Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all of

you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because Iwould not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was alsoadvised by my elders as the right thing to do.I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than atempest.May God Bless You All.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

There is nothing like Nayanaeeyam for aayuraarogyasoukhyam.  I have already

started to read Naryaneeyam for the well being of Sunil .I request those who

could to do the same. saroja ramanujam

Dr.  Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs.com/asrama3

menon_sunil <menon_sunil

[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.

guruvayur

Thursday, November 13, 2008, 1:12 AM

Dear GuruDevs,

As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extended

family, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately it

is not so good news. Sorry.

Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

(non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is called

Acoustic Neuroma.

It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the next

step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications

and side effects, so, I was really upset at first.

But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called " Gamma

Knife " Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation of

the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effects

and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.

After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have the

surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,

Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason for

every test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough to

think and go through it without his mercy.

Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all of

you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because I

would not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was also

advised by my elders as the right thing to do.

I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than a

tempest.

May God Bless You All.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Guest guest

Dear Brother Sunil,

We will all pray for you and be reassured that our Bhagawan Guruvaayoorappan will be beside you to take care of the entire procedures.Our Lord Guruvayoorappan will come beside you in any form. Not to worry please .

On Namo Narayanaya,

Guruvayoorappan's devotee

Narayanan S Nair

menon_sunil <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 13 November 2008 3:42:22[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya !

While it is sad to know about your poor health conditions, I am sure you need not have to worry at all, particularly when the Lord saves all its members, why not its moderator....who brought all of us to this group, inculcated a lot more bhakti in HIM and motivated.

Nothing to worry, Sunilji.....He will take care of you. Mine and my family membersare praying for u. Let me tell you something, while keying this mail sitting in the office,in the next door, i can hear loudly a Poojari chanting and doing Homam.

Take care !! Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !!

On 13/11/2008, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

(non-cancerous)on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is calledAcoustic Neuroma. It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the nextstep that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications

to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than atempest.May God Bless You All.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. -- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/

--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Sunil

Nothing to worry since you is a humble devotee of “Guruvayurappan”. He’ll take care of you and fly. Our prayers are always with you.

As I mentioned you in our talk, some times I’m able to reply from my mail.

Thank you for informing about, this group really feels like a family feeling.

With prayers

Sree

- On Wed, 11/12/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:42 PM

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji!

I am praying to Guruvayoorappan for your good health and speedy recovery. Don't worry and don't take tension. Everything will be alright with His grace.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

With prayers,

Annapoorni Venkatesh--- On Thu, 13/11/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 1:12 AM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Sorry to hear this sad news.When HE is with you no need to

worry about it. Right decision to share the news with the Group.

So that you will have our prayers with you during these days.

Elder Gurudevs!! Why dont we have some special Namajapams or

Chanting of Manthras on the day of our Sunilji's surgery. Please suggest

something. So that all members can follow it.

Our prayers are there Sunilji

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sajan

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 1:12 AM

Guest guest

Pranam,

Sunil sir, Why u r asking sorry? We all are one family of our

Guruvayoorappan. We all share our things in our family like that.

When i met accident in Dubai. I immediately inform to our group and

every one had given confidence to me to come out from the shock.

Really we both upset about hearing about your health problem.

We are praying to our Karunamoorthi. We fell down his lotus feet.

We pray for you. We will chant Narayaneeam on 20th Morning.

He will test us, but he never leave us. Pray him.

Take care. All will go smoothly don`t worry.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Kannan & Radhika

Dubai.

guruvayur , " menon_sunil " <menon_sunil

wrote:

>

> Dear GuruDevs,

>

> As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extended

> family, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately

it

> is not so good news. Sorry.

>

> Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

> (non-cancerous)on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is called

> Acoustic Neuroma.

>

> It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the

next

> step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many

complications

> and side effects, so, I was really upset at first.

>

> But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called " Gamma

> Knife " Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation of

> the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side

effects

> and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.

>

> After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have the

> surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,

> Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

>

> Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason

for

> every test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough to

> think and go through it without his mercy.

>

> Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all

of

> you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because

I

> would not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was also

> advised by my elders as the right thing to do.

>

> I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

> to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than

a

> tempest.

>

> May God Bless You All.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

Guest guest

We will also offer prayer at Mumbai for the recovery.

Regards

Geeta Shetty

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of rethymuraliThursday, November 13, 2008 10:46 AMguruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur] Re: Personal News and Request.

Jai Sreekrishna !!!Dear Sunilji...Be comfortable knowing HE is watching over you and be blessed in HIS love.we all will pray for you.rathi.guruvayur , "menon_sunil" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Dear GuruDevs,> > As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extended> family, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately it> is not so good news. Sorry.> > Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor> (non-cancerous)on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is called> Acoustic Neuroma. > > It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the next> step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications> and side effects, so, I was really upset at first. > > But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called "Gamma> Knife" Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation of> the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effects> and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.> > After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have the> surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,> Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)> > Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason for> every test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough to> think and go through it without his mercy.> > Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all of> you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because I> would not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was also> advised by my elders as the right thing to do.> > I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers> to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than a> tempest.> > May God Bless You All.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.>

--------------------------

Venus Jewel, Mumbai, India

Guest guest

HARI AUM

Dear Sunilji,

'HE' is there and will take care well without any pain and problems. You are okay by his grace and going to be so for ever.

Taking you in our prayers,

Wishing you all the best,

Get well fast & see you back in the forum soon.

Regards

Balagopal

--- On Thu, 13/11/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 1:12 AM

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Nama

Namaste Sunilji

you are a deep devotte of our Guruvayoorappan.

I know always in your heart you keep the bigest

Mantra OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMA.

then dont worry , our guruvayoorappan knows

how to protect his devotte.

Consider your problem same like a Cold and fever

Please dont be upset.

before and after surjery go under deep meditation

and listen and chant Om namo narayanaya namaha,

Om namasivaya, Om and chant Maha mrithunjaya

mantra, and Maha sudersana mantra

I am sure you will be Ok and will be with us

with more active than before ,

Also I will do some special prayer

for your Health

Om Namo Narayanaya nama

with regards

dilip --- On Wed, 11/12/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 11:42 AM

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri Sunilji,

Very sad to hear..we all pray for you. I will also ask my family members and friends to pray for you. Bhagwan would be there to cure His little child.

Hare Krishna

Manoj Kunniyur.--- On Wed, 11/12/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 7:42 PM

Guest guest

Respected Sunilji,

So sorry to hear the news. But please dont worry. Just consider it as a trial from Him. He will always be with you. Our prayers are always with you. Guruvayoorappan will definitely bless you.

Jai Sree krishna

Seema

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:42 AM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Guest guest

Namaste sunilji,

May our kannan bless you with good health and speedy recovery. We all will definetly pray for you. Guruvayoorappan will take care of you.

With prayers

Manju Ambady--- On Thu, 13/11/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

I am very sorry to hear the news. We will all pray to Guruvayurappan to bestow his blessings so that you become completely cured very soon after the treatment.

With best wishes,

S.N.Sastri

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:12 AM, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

Guest guest

I will also pray for Sunilji.With Guruvayoor Kannan's Grace, everything will be ok.We are all blessed to be part of this wonderful Group.

Guest guest

Hari Om,We will definitely pray for you.Don't worry Guruvayurappan will be with you during your operation and you will be alright soon.May Guruvayurappan shower his blessings on you for your speedy recovery.Om Namo Narayana--- On Thu, 13/11/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 1:12 AM

Dear GuruDevs,

As I consider Guruvayur group as an integral part of my extended

family, I need to share with you some personal news, unfortunately it

is not so good news. Sorry.

Doctors & a recent MRI confirmed that I have a benign tumor

(non-cancerous) on the acoustic nerve behind my ears - it is called

Acoustic Neuroma.

It will start affecting my hearing and balance, unless I take the next

step that is surgery. Conventional surgery has too many complications

and side effects, so, I was really upset at first.

But later we learned about a non-invasive procedure called "Gamma

Knife" Surgery - its not a real surgery, but a one-time radiation of

the tumor to stop its growth. Hopefully it wont have any side effects

and complications in future with Krishna's mercy.

After consulting with a few doctors, we have decided to have the

surgery done on Nov 20th, Thursday morning (6-12 AM) in UPMC,

Pittsburgh. (Indian time Nov 20th evening 5 PM - 11 PM)

Guruvayoorappan is testing me hard and I am sure there is a reason for

every test including this one but being a mere human, it is tough to

think and go through it without his mercy.

Sorry again to give you such a news. I was not sure to trouble all of

you with my personal health news but later decided to do so because I

would not have felt right if I would not let you know. I was also

advised by my elders as the right thing to do.

I am praying for Krishna's karuna and all your blessings and prayers

to go through this testing time and have it feel like a breeze than a

tempest.

May God Bless You All.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sri Sunil

All of us- members of this divine group know fully well that Sri.

Guruvayurappan will never let us down. I don't have to share miracles of

Unni Kannan now. This group has been witnessing many of them. We have

read many and continue to read many. Its just that sometimes we cannot

bear His tests.

Just do not worry. This can be a easy statement to make. I know. But,

perhaps the following will bring confidence and cheer to you.

A few years ago, when our group was travelling to Sabarimala, we halted

for lunch at a small village called Kadayanallur, which was home to one

of our friends. Our hosts, devout Vaishnavites, served us excellent

lunch. The head of that family was constantly chanting " Govinda " loudly

continuously until we finished the lunch. Our host had a very young son

in the house, who was a very challenged child in all respects. They were

almost in tears about this child. Not knowing what to do, we decided to

invoke the Lord's blessings by calling " koottu " saranam. Most of us were

lost in 'meditation' while crying " swamiye saranam ayyappa " with tears

flowing uncontrollably, praying for the child's recovery. We completed

our Sabarimala trip then and now....recently, when I asked our friend of

Kadayanallur about the child.........it was a very happy news. The

child had recovered very well and the family is happy.

Moral of the story: Effect of Koottu prarthana

A close friend of mine who has been going to Sabarimala regularly,

recently had some serious problems. He lost everything in his garment

business and was without any job or income suddenly. The once well-to-do

family suddenly was nowhere. Even paying college fees for grown-up

daughters became difficult. Kali yugam- even best relatives and known

people started talking all kinds of tales. His wife, daughters and aged

parents were very upset with him for his business loss and there was no

solution in sight. He was even contemplating suicide. He requested us to

do a koottu saranam while at Sabarimala. We stood before the

dwajasthambam and cried Koottu saranam. We returned to Chennai...and the

first thing I heard from him was that he had been offered a senior

position at Toyota ....they live happily since then...The eldest

daughter has also been married now...

Moral of the story: Effect of Koottu prarthana

What I want to tell you is that you have a large family in this group.

We will do this koottu prarthana for your complete recovery and well being.

The only thing, that all of us in this group have in common, is our

belief and devotion to Sri Guruvayurappan. Karanam Kaaranam Kartha....He

must have His reasons for uniting all of us here.

Manam urigi prarthikku. Guruvayurappanum Ayyappanum bhaktanmare kai

viddila- theerchayittu. Ithu satyam.

May Sri Guruvayurappan bless and protect. May Sri Guruvayurappan be the

surgeon and cure you completely.

Sri Guruvayurappa Saranam

With prayers and best wishes

R. Kasthuri Rangan

Chennai

Guest guest

HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA OM SRI GURUVAYOORAPPASHANKRAM SIVA SHANKARAMDear Sunil,Do not worry about anything. Our Lord Guruvayoorappan will never let down his devotees. We are keeping you in our prayers. Hope you would remember how the Lord protected my daughter from her brain tumor and surgery. I would never forget how the whole group prayed for my daughter Shreya. Please chant his holy names. I am sure, he will take care of his devotees and bless you and your family with Ayur, Arogya, SwokyamOM NAMO NARAYANAYA With Love,Srinivasan.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana

Guruvayoorappans blessing will always be with u.I am sorry to hear this new.May lord bless u.Chant his names always

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777--- On Thu, 13/11/08, ramakirushnan srinivasan <sr_pon1941 wrote:

ramakirushnan srinivasan <sr_pon1941Re: [Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 7:48 AM

Dear Sri Sunil,

I had male breast cancer in 2001(when i was 60 years).. I underwent surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Subsequently in April 2002, I had 2 vessel block in the heart for which i underwent angioplasty. Next year, i had valve damage(both valves) besides restenosis, for which I underwent surgery, had one valve replaced , another valve repaired and bypass done. I had actualy a rebirth by the grace of Lord Rama. I am now perfectly alright, doing my regular work, go for regular walk, drive two wheeler, go places on pilgrimage, etc all by the grace of God. So, please do not feel bad for your ailment. It is praarabdam and by undergoing all these, we clear our liabilities. I pray Lord Guruvayurappan for your safe surgery, early recovery and a hale and healthy happy long life. Namasankeerthanam will do to gain the blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan. Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna

Krishna Hare Hare. S.Ramakirushnan, (68) Pondicherry.India.

/11/08, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkateshRe: [Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 11:17 AM

Dear Sunilji!

I am praying to Guruvayoorappan for your good health and speedy recovery. Don't worry and don't take tension. Everything will be alright with His grace.

Om Namo Narayanaya!

With prayers,

Annapoorni Venkatesh--- On Thu, 13/11/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 13 November, 2008, 1:12 AM

Guest guest

Hello Sunilji,

Was not able to check our group emails for past two days and when I did now, was really shocked to hear the news about your health.As I have mentioned earlier, this group have led many through spiritual path and taught the meaning of life & God through sharing their personal experiences and knowledge. You have been instrumental in keeping such a group together and this testing period is not just for you , but for all of us.I didnt read through all mails but saw the subject "Koottaprarthana".I am sure we will pass through this testing period with God's grace.

Lord Krishna will defenitely be with you and your family to overcome this period of pain. I am sure He will answer our prayers and cure your illness.

Take care,

Sangeetha --- On Wed, 11/12/08, menon_sunil <menon_sunil wrote:

menon_sunil <menon_sunil[Guruvayur] Personal News and Request.guruvayur Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:42 PM