IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

SANEESWARA TEMPLE ONLY ONE IN KERALA.. Invite you All to Visit and pray.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namasthe

Herewith attached very rarest picture taken from Saneeswar just before Balalaya prathishta .Also Details to visit the only one Saneeswar temple in Kerala. and Saneeswara Vajra panjarika Sthotram added.

Download the picture and keep in your poojaroom with all respect and pray to saneeswar for happy and to reduce sani dosham.

Saneeswara Stotram

Neelanjana Samabhasam

Raviputram yamagrajam

Chaya marthanda Sambhutham

Tham namami Saneeswaram

Saneeswara Gayathri"kakadhwajaya vidhmahe kadgha hasthaya deemahithanno mantha prachaodayath..."( Lord Saneeswara Gayathri - recite this 8 times in the morning)

For Sanee dhosham.. there is only one Saneeswara temple in Kerala.. it is very old may be more than 7500 years ( believe that Prathishta done by sage Naradamuni and by the instruction of narada muni to reduce sanidosham Udhistira, Arjuna,Bheema and even Dhuryodhana pray at this temple…. Near by around six kilometers away keralas only Dhuryodhana temple(pooruvazhy Mala nada mutthappan) also for the evidence. After long period the temple was

Protected and prayed by Ponal kalarigurukkal family( believe that one of the warrior from lord Sri Dharmashastha (Swamy) ). .

There after like our old temples nobody care and almost damage everything except Saneeswar Idol.

Now with the help of some devotees Blalaya Prathishta was done after that Saneeswar is happy and with very power full,(KSHIPRA PRASDHI)

Now the temple work is under progress.,(but very slowly. Because

the temple was managed by poor people). People from all religion are visiting Saneeswar and pray.

Your visit to temple and prayers and your contributions directly also expected.

Let us join together and Full fill the Construction of Saneeswar…( sorry I am only a devote same like you ),Now we Some devottes are arranging a group to take over the Construction and to Complete .I personally invite your personal interest to register your name for offers (pls dont mention your offers to me that can be directly you can do when you visit temple ( I am not a man to collect any money or I am not any authourised person to collect any money on behalf of temple construction, )

So On behalf of Saneeswar as a Devotte I humbly request you and your relatives and friends to join in this mission please try to spread this information to all your relatives and friends, and inform them to visit Saneeswar temple and to pray.

The temple is situated at Kannanmam.in kollam district. At Kerala. nearest places are sastham kotta.. Charumoodu or Bharanikkavu. . and major nearest towns are Kayamkulam , Karunagappilly, Pandalam(Sabarimala Swamy palace), Adoor and Kottarakkara.

Way to reach there

1.when you come via Trivandrum or Via Ernakulam please get down at KAYAMKULAM ( a main railway station also KSRTC BUS STAND) from Kayamkulam travel on the way KAYAMKULAM TO ADOOR ROAD AND GET DOWN AT CHARUMOODU( Around 13 kms away from kayamkulam) from charumoodu to Tamarakulam ( around 5 kms) and from Tamarakulam to Kannamam market (via Anayadi )around 4km and from kannamam market to Saneeswara

temple 1.5km (one and a half kilometer)

2. If you are coming from Kottarkkara or Karunagappilli .... you should reach Bharanikkavu( near to Sasthamkotta. . ) then from bharanikkavu to kannamam chantha..via chakkuvally. then kannnamam chantha to saneeswara temple 1km.

3. If you are coming from Pandalam after visiting pandalam Kottaram then Come on the way to Adoor after one kilometer from pandalam town there is Mission hospital . In front of Mission hospital road going to Nooranadu ( 7 km away from Pandalam ) , from Nooranadu to Kayamkulam route 3.5 Km away is Charummoodu. then from charummoodu to saneeswara temple.

worship and opening times...

Morning 5.30 am to 9 am and evening 5.pm to 7.30 pm

Saturday is the important day...

presently there is no facility to stay near by... If need to stay you should stay at pandalam , mavelikkara , karunagappilly , kayamkulam or adoor...

When you are going to temple take with you some Coconut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of coconut and the eyed portion of Coconut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . surly sanidhosham

will reduce.

Shani Vajra Panjarika Stotram

(The thunderbolt armour of Saturn)

(Saturn, the slow moving planet takes 30 years to complete the perambulation of the Sun. He is supposed to be the son of Chaya Devi (Shadow) and the son God. The God of death Yama is his half brother. He takes 30 months to cross one rasi(one by twelfth of the journey), It is believed that when he occupies the twelfth house , first house, second house from moon(called sade sathi or seven and a half year sojourn) or occupies the twelfth house from moon, he causes untold and extreme misery. This great prayer occurring in the Brahmanda Purana is believed to be the best possible antidote for such a situation.)

Neelambaro, Nelavapu, kireeti,

Grdhra sthitha, sthrasakaro , dhanushman,

Chathurbhuja, suryasutha, prasanna,

Sada mama syadwaradha prasantha. 1

Oh god dressed in blue silk, who has a blue body,

Who wears a crown, who sits on vulture,

Who gives misfortunes, who is armed with a bow,

Who has four hands and who is son of Sun God,

Be pleased with me always and happily grant me boons.

Brahmo Uvacha:-

Brahma told:-

Srunu dwam rishaya , Sarva sani peeda haram mahath,

Kavacham Sani Rajasya Soureridhamanuthamam. 2

Be pleased to hear oh sage, the great armour,

Which is a cure to all misery brought by king Sani,

Who is the incomparably great in the clan of the Sun.

Kavacham devatha vasam vajra panjara samgnakam,

SAnaishara preethikaram, sarva soubhagya dhayagam. 3

This armour called “thunderbolt shield” in which gods live ,

Is very dear to the slow moving planet, and brings all luck.

Om Sri Sanaischara, pathu bhalam may Soorya nandana,

Nethre Chayathmaja pathu, pathu karnou Yamanuja. 4

Om , Oh God Saturn, let the son of Sun protect my forehead,

Let the darling son of Chaya protect my eyes,

Lat my ears be protected by the brother of Yama.

Nasam Vaivaswaswatha Pathu, mukham may Bhaskara sada,

Snigha kandashasch may kandaam , bhujou pathu Mahabhuja. 5

Let my nose be protected by Sun God,

Let the illuminator always protect my face,

Let he with a pleasant voice protect my voice ,

And let the great armed God protect my arms.

Skandhou pathu sanischaiva, karou pathu shubha pradha,

Vaksha pathu Yama bhratha, kukshim paathvasitha sthadha. 6

Let my shoulders be protected by Sani,

Let my hands be protected by he who does good,

Let the brother of Yama protect my chest,

And the one who is dark in colour protect my navel.

Nabhim grahpathi pathu, manda pathu kateem thadha,

OOru mamanthaka pathu , yamo januyugam thadha. 7

Let my stomach be protected by the lord of all planets,

Let the slow mover protect my hips,

Let he who makes end protect my thighs,

And let Yama protect my pair of knees.

Padou Manda gathi pathu, sarvangam pathu pippala,

Angopangani sarvani rakshen may Surya nandana. 8

Let my legs be protected by him with slow speed,

Let all my organs be protected by he who wears the coat,

And all my primary and secondary organs ,

Be protected by the darling sin of the Sun God.

Ithyethath kavacham divyam padeth soorya suthasya ya,

Na thaasya jayathe peeda , preetho bhavathi sooryaja. 9

If this armour of the son of the Sun God is read,

No misery will come to him and,

The son of Sun God would be pleased with him.

Vyayay janma dwitheeyastho, mruthyu sthana gatrhopi va,

Kalathrastho gatho vapi supreethasthu sada sani. 10

Whether Saturn occupies the twelfth , first or second house,

Or even goes to the house of death or occupies the seventh star,

Saturn will always be pleased with him.

Ashtamastha soorya suthe vyaye, janma dwitheeyage,

Kavacham padathe nithyam, na peeda jayathe kwachith. 11

If the son of Sun God is in eighth, twelfth, first or second house,

Daily reading this Kavacham , no misery would ever be caused.

Ithyedath kavacham divyam saureya nirmitham pura,

Dwadasahtama janmastha doshan nasayathe sada.,

Janma lagna sthithaan doshan sarvan nasayathe Prabhu. 12

This holy divine armour composed by Sun in ancient times,

Would destroy the ills caused by eighth ,twelfth, first and second house,

And also destroy the bad effects of Saturn occupying the Lagna rasi(Ascendent)

Ithi Sri Brahmanda Purane Brahma Narada Samvade,

Sani Vajra panjara kavacham sampoornam,

Thus ends the thunderbolt armour of Saturn,

Occuring in the discussion between Brahma and sage Narada,

In Brahmanda Puranam

with prayers and pranamam

with regards

dilip

Guest guest

Dilip ji.

Thank you for "Shani Vajra Panjarika Stotram"

I think there is another temple for saneeswara in palakad district. I am not sure of that. I got the information from a friend.

Eventhough shani is a malefic planet, When placed well in the natal chart(Grahanila) is capable of giving very good results.

Even the gods are not free from effects of shani. Even lord shiva was unable to escape from the evil effect of shani. To escape from shani he took form of a mouse and stayed in some filthy places.. Actually shani had already aspected him and due to effect of shani he had to undergo a hard time.

First time the shani was fast and his malefic effects were so intense so that it was unbearable for the one who was affected by him. Angry with him, his half-brother Yama deva made him lame with his club. This made shani slow.

It takes approximately 2.5 years to transit through a rashi. When it transit(Gocharam) through 12th, 1st and 2nd rashis from the moon the period is called sade sathi.

When it transits through 4th 7th and 10th from the position of moon in the natal chart(grahanila) the period is called kandaka shani. It will be causing a lot of problems for the person who is afflicted. The total period of kandaka shani is also 7.5 years approx.

In every 30 years there will be about 7.5 years of sade sathi(Eezhara shani) and 7.5 years of kandaka shani.

Shani is from working class and it will make us work hard for our livelihood.

So actually it is the greatest of all teachers.

In dasavataram,Lord Balarama signifies shani.

Effects of shani dosham can be minimized by offering prayers to lord shiva and his sons and also to hanuman.

Regards,

Sreejith."Om Namo Narayanaaya"--- On Tue, 22/7/08, DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili wrote:

DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili[Guruvayur] SANEESWARA TEMPLE ONLY ONE IN KERALA.. Invite you All to Visit and pray.Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 3:44 PM

Namasthe

Herewith attached very rarest picture taken from Saneeswar just before Balalaya prathishta .Also Details to visit the only one Saneeswar temple in Kerala. and Saneeswara Vajra panjarika Sthotram added.

Download the picture and keep in your poojaroom with all respect and pray to saneeswar for happy and to reduce sani dosham.

Saneeswara Stotram

Neelanjana Samabhasam

Raviputram yamagrajam

Tham namami Saneeswaram

Saneeswara Gayathri"kakadhwajaya vidhmahe kadgha hasthaya deemahithanno mantha prachaodayath. .."( Lord Saneeswara Gayathri - recite this 8 times in the morning)

For Sanee dhosham.. there is only one Saneeswara temple in Kerala.. it is very old may be more than 7500 years ( believe that Prathishta done by sage Naradamuni and by the instruction of narada muni to reduce sanidosham Udhistira, Arjuna,Bheema and even Dhuryodhana pray at this temple…. Near by around six kilometers away keralas only Dhuryodhana temple(pooruvazhy Mala nada mutthappan) also for the evidence. After long period the temple was

Protected and prayed by Ponal kalarigurukkal family( believe that one of the warrior from lord Sri Dharmashastha (Swamy) ). .

There after like our old temples nobody care and almost damage everything except Saneeswar Idol.

Now with the help of some devotees Blalaya Prathishta was done after that Saneeswar is happy and with very power full,(KSHIPRA PRASDHI)

the temple was managed by poor people). People from all religion are visiting Saneeswar and pray.

Let us join together and Full fill the Construction of Saneeswar…( sorry I am only a devote same like you ),Now we Some devottes are arranging a group to take over the Construction and to Complete .I personally invite your personal interest to register your name for offers (pls dont mention your offers to me that can be directly you can do when you visit temple ( I am not a man to collect any money or I am not any authourised person to collect any money on behalf of temple construction, )

So On behalf of Saneeswar as a Devotte I humbly request you and your relatives and friends to join in this mission please try to spread this information to all your relatives and friends, and inform them to visit Saneeswar temple and to pray.

The temple is situated at Kannanmam.in kollam district. At Kerala. nearest places are sastham kotta.. Charumoodu or Bharanikkavu. . and major nearest towns are Kayamkulam , Karunagappilly, Pandalam(Sabarimala Swamy palace), Adoor and Kottarakkara.

Way to reach there

1.when you come via Trivandrum or Via Ernakulam please get down at KAYAMKULAM ( a main railway station also KSRTC BUS STAND) from Kayamkulam travel on the way KAYAMKULAM TO ADOOR ROAD AND GET DOWN AT CHARUMOODU( Around 13 kms away from kayamkulam) from charumoodu to Tamarakulam ( around 5 kms) and from Tamarakulam to Kannamam market (via Anayadi )around 4km and from kannamam market to Saneeswara

2. If you are coming from Kottarkkara or Karunagappilli .... you should reach Bharanikkavu( near to Sasthamkotta. . ) then from bharanikkavu to kannamam chantha..via chakkuvally. then kannnamam chantha to saneeswara temple 1km.

3. If you are coming from Pandalam after visiting pandalam Kottaram then Come on the way to Adoor after one kilometer from pandalam town there is Mission hospital . In front of Mission hospital road going to Nooranadu ( 7 km away from Pandalam ) , from Nooranadu to Kayamkulam route 3.5 Km away is Charummoodu. then from charummoodu to saneeswara temple.

presently there is no facility to stay near by... If need to stay you should stay at pandalam , mavelikkara , karunagappilly , kayamkulam or adoor...

When you are going to temple take with you some Coconut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of coconut and the eyed portion of Coconut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram.. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . surly sanidhosham

will reduce.

(Saturn, the slow moving planet takes 30 years to complete the perambulation of the Sun. He is supposed to be the son of Chaya Devi (Shadow) and the son God. The God of death Yama is his half brother. He takes 30 months to cross one rasi(one by twelfth of the journey), It is believed that when he occupies the twelfth house , first house, second house from moon(called sade sathi or seven and a half year sojourn) or occupies the twelfth house from moon, he causes untold and extreme misery. This great prayer occurring in the Brahmanda Purana is believed to be the best possible antidote for such a situation.)

Kavacham Sani Rajasya Soureridhamanuthama m. 2

This armour called “thunderbolt shield†in which gods live ,

In Brahmanda Puranam

with regards

dilip

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Namasthe Dilip kumar please sent me the SANEESWARA STROTAM in malayalam Best Regards RatnakaranDILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili wrote: Namasthe Herewith attached very rarest picture taken from Saneeswar just before Balalaya prathishta .Also Details to visit the only one Saneeswar temple in Kerala. and Saneeswara Vajra panjarika Sthotram added. Download the picture and keep in your poojaroom with all respect and pray to

saneeswar for happy and to reduce sani dosham. Saneeswara Stotram Neelanjana Samabhasam Raviputram yamagrajam Chaya marthanda Sambhutham Tham namami Saneeswaram Saneeswara Gayathri"kakadhwajaya vidhmahe kadgha hasthaya deemahithanno mantha prachaodayath..."( Lord Saneeswara Gayathri - recite this 8 times in the morning) For Sanee dhosham.. there is only one Saneeswara temple in Kerala.. it is very old may be more than 7500 years ( believe that Prathishta done by sage Naradamuni and by the instruction of narada muni to reduce sanidosham Udhistira, Arjuna,Bheema and even Dhuryodhana pray at this temple…. Near by around six kilometers away keralas only Dhuryodhana temple(pooruvazhy Mala nada mutthappan) also for the evidence. After long period the temple was Protected and prayed by Ponal kalarigurukkal family( believe that one of the warrior from lord Sri Dharmashastha (Swamy) ). . There after like our old temples nobody care and almost damage everything except Saneeswar Idol. Now with the help of some devotees Blalaya Prathishta was done after that Saneeswar is happy and with very power full,(KSHIPRA PRASDHI) Now the temple work is under progress.,(but very slowly. Because the temple was managed by poor people). People from all religion are visiting Saneeswar and pray. Your visit to temple and prayers and your contributions directly also expected. Let us join together and Full fill the Construction of Saneeswar…( sorry I am only a devote same like you ),Now we Some devottes are arranging a group to take over the Construction and to Complete .I personally invite your personal interest to register your name for offers (pls dont mention your offers to me that can be directly you can do when you visit temple ( I am not a man to collect any money or I am not any authourised person to collect any money on behalf of temple construction, ) So On behalf of Saneeswar as a Devotte I humbly

request you and your relatives and friends to join in this mission please try to spread this information to all your relatives and friends, and inform them to visit Saneeswar temple and to pray. The temple is situated at Kannanmam.in kollam district. At Kerala. nearest places are sastham kotta.. Charumoodu or Bharanikkavu. .

and major nearest towns are Kayamkulam , Karunagappilly, Pandalam(Sabarimala Swamy palace), Adoor and Kottarakkara. Way to reach there 1.when you come via Trivandrum or Via Ernakulam please get down at KAYAMKULAM ( a

main railway station also KSRTC BUS STAND) from Kayamkulam travel on the way KAYAMKULAM TO ADOOR ROAD AND GET DOWN AT CHARUMOODU( Around 13 kms away from kayamkulam) from charumoodu to Tamarakulam ( around 5 kms) and from Tamarakulam to Kannamam market (via Anayadi )around 4km and from kannamam market to Saneeswara temple 1.5km (one and a half kilometer) 2. If you are coming from Kottarkkara or Karunagappilli .... you should reach Bharanikkavu( near to Sasthamkotta. . ) then from

bharanikkavu to kannamam chantha..via chakkuvally. then kannnamam chantha to saneeswara temple 1km. 3. If you are coming from Pandalam after visiting pandalam Kottaram then Come on the way to Adoor after one kilometer from pandalam town there is Mission hospital . In front of Mission hospital road going to Nooranadu ( 7 km away from Pandalam ) , from Nooranadu to Kayamkulam route 3.5 Km away is Charummoodu. then from charummoodu to saneeswara temple. worship and opening times... Morning 5.30 am to 9 am and evening 5.pm to 7.30 pm Saturday is the important day... presently there is no facility to stay near by... If need to stay you should stay at pandalam , mavelikkara , karunagappilly , kayamkulam or adoor... When you are going to temple take with you some Coconut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of coconut and the eyed portion of Coconut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . surly

sanidhosham will reduce. Shani Vajra Panjarika Stotram (The thunderbolt armour of Saturn) (Saturn, the slow moving planet takes 30 years to complete the perambulation of the Sun. He is supposed to be the son of Chaya Devi (Shadow) and the son God. The God of death Yama is his half brother. He takes 30 months to cross one rasi(one by twelfth of the journey), It is believed that when he occupies the twelfth house , first house, second house from moon(called sade sathi or seven and a half year sojourn) or occupies the twelfth house from moon, he causes untold and extreme misery. This great prayer occurring in the Brahmanda Purana is

believed to be the best possible antidote for such a situation.) Neelambaro, Nelavapu, kireeti, Grdhra sthitha, sthrasakaro , dhanushman, Chathurbhuja, suryasutha, prasanna, Sada mama syadwaradha prasantha. 1 Oh god dressed in blue silk, who has a blue body, Who wears a crown, who sits on

vulture, Who gives misfortunes, who is armed with a bow, Who has four hands and who is son of Sun God, Be pleased with me always and happily grant me boons. Brahmo Uvacha:- Brahma told:- Srunu dwam rishaya , Sarva sani peeda haram mahath, Kavacham Sani Rajasya Soureridhamanuthamam. 2 Be pleased to hear oh sage, the great armour, Which is a cure to all misery brought by king Sani, Who is the incomparably great in the clan of the Sun. Kavacham devatha vasam vajra panjara samgnakam, SAnaishara preethikaram, sarva soubhagya dhayagam. 3 This armour called “thunderbolt

shield†in which gods live , Is very dear to the slow moving planet, and brings all luck. Om Sri Sanaischara, pathu bhalam may Soorya nandana, Nethre Chayathmaja pathu, pathu karnou Yamanuja.

4 Om , Oh God Saturn, let the son of Sun protect my forehead, Let the darling son of Chaya protect my eyes, Lat my ears be protected by the brother of Yama. Nasam Vaivaswaswatha Pathu, mukham may Bhaskara sada, Snigha kandashasch may kandaam , bhujou pathu Mahabhuja. 5 Let my nose be protected by Sun God, Let the illuminator always protect my face, Let he with a pleasant voice protect my voice , And let the great armed God protect my arms. Skandhou pathu sanischaiva, karou pathu shubha pradha, Vaksha pathu Yama bhratha, kukshim paathvasitha sthadha. 6 Let my shoulders be protected by Sani, Let my hands be protected by

he who does good, Let the brother of Yama protect my chest, And the one who is dark in colour protect my navel. Nabhim grahpathi pathu, manda pathu kateem thadha, OOru mamanthaka pathu , yamo

januyugam thadha. 7 Let my stomach be protected by the lord of all planets, Let the slow mover protect my hips, Let he who makes end protect my

thighs, And let Yama protect my pair of knees. Padou Manda gathi pathu, sarvangam pathu pippala, Angopangani sarvani rakshen may Surya

nandana. 8 Let my legs be protected by him with slow speed, Let all my organs be protected by he who wears the coat, And all

my primary and secondary organs , Be protected by the darling sin of the Sun God. Ithyethath kavacham divyam padeth soorya suthasya ya, Na thaasya jayathe peeda , preetho bhavathi

sooryaja. 9 If this armour of the son of the Sun God is read, No misery will come to him and, The son of Sun God would be pleased

with him. Vyayay janma dwitheeyastho, mruthyu sthana gatrhopi va, Kalathrastho gatho vapi supreethasthu sada sani. 10 Whether Saturn occupies the twelfth , first or second house, Or even goes to the house of death or occupies the seventh star, Saturn will always be pleased with him. Ashtamastha soorya suthe vyaye, janma dwitheeyage, Kavacham padathe nithyam, na peeda jayathe kwachith. 11 If the son of Sun God is in eighth, twelfth, first or second house, Daily reading this Kavacham , no misery would ever be caused. Ithyedath kavacham divyam saureya nirmitham pura, Dwadasahtama janmastha doshan nasayathe sada., Janma lagna sthithaan doshan sarvan nasayathe

Prabhu. 12 This holy divine armour composed by Sun in ancient times, Would destroy the ills caused by eighth ,twelfth, first and second house, And also destroy the bad effects of Saturn occupying the Lagna rasi(Ascendent) Ithi Sri Brahmanda Purane Brahma Narada Samvade, Sani Vajra panjara kavacham

sampoornam, Thus ends the thunderbolt armour of Saturn, Occuring in the discussion between Brahma and sage Narada, In Brahmanda Puranam with prayers and pranamam with regards dilip

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Namasthe

Sorry Idont have malayalam typing Knowledge. please Excuse me.I apologize to you for cant help you

pranam

with regards

dilip --- On Wed, 7/23/08, nambiar ratnan <talappan_1965 wrote:

nambiar ratnan <talappan_1965Re: [Guruvayur] SANEESWARA TEMPLE ONLY ONE IN KERALA.. Invite you All to Visit and pray.guruvayur Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 5:14 AM

Namasthe

Dilip kumar please sent me the SANEESWARA STROTAM in malayalam

Best Regards

RatnakaranDILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili > wrote:

Namasthe

Saneeswara Stotram

Neelanjana Samabhasam

Raviputram yamagrajam

Tham namami Saneeswaram

Saneeswara Gayathri"kakadhwajaya vidhmahe kadgha hasthaya deemahithanno mantha prachaodayath. .."( Lord Saneeswara Gayathri - recite this 8 times in the morning)

Way to reach there

When you are going to temple take with you some Coconut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of coconut and the eyed portion of Coconut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . surly sanidhosham

will reduce.

In Brahmanda Puranam

with regards

dilip

Guest guest

Sreejithji

Namasthe.. Thanks for your Consideration and informations...But I dont think so there is an old sani temple in Palaghat , I heard recently a temple at Shornoor in Palghat district, but I am not sure. what I mentioned is very Old temple, and now with full powerfull. That means in that location for a long time Sanideva is under deep sleep . without caring by anyone. but recently he was waken by some poor people . and done Balalaya prathishta. and now they are unable to complete a temple. Last week I call one of the authorised person at saneeswar temple from here Kuwait , then he told me they Complete the earth works and foundation.Now they dont have money , only balance in there account Rs 25000/- Twenty five thousand only and now they are helpless.I told them If you waken any one and say there is no food suerly that person will get angry or sad. Same like if you people didnt try to complete the temple suerly it

will cause to be a disaster. I promice them my offers and told them that I will try to spread the situation of temple to our loved Devottes and suerly they will help us . last year during my vaccation One astrologist told me go and pray to Guruvayoorappan as I am the lover of guruvayoorappan and ask me to offer a KADALIKULA. to guruvayoorappan to star the saneeswar temple works. actualy at that time I am facing toomuch Sanidhoshams and after I done my worship at Guruvayoorappan and A kadalikkula to kannan . I feel teh temple work slowly star and my Sanidhosham toomuch reduced.

with pranam

with regards

dilip --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Sreejith K. P. <srjithkp wrote:

Sreejith K. P. <srjithkpRe: [Guruvayur] SANEESWARA TEMPLE ONLY ONE IN KERALA.. Invite you All to Visit and pray.guruvayur Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 11:34 PM

Dilip ji.

Thank you for "Shani Vajra Panjarika Stotram"

I think there is another temple for saneeswara in palakad district. I am not sure of that. I got the information from a friend.

Eventhough shani is a malefic planet, When placed well in the natal chart(Grahanila) is capable of giving very good results.

Even the gods are not free from effects of shani. Even lord shiva was unable to escape from the evil effect of shani. To escape from shani he took form of a mouse and stayed in some filthy places.. Actually shani had already aspected him and due to effect of shani he had to undergo a hard time.

First time the shani was fast and his malefic effects were so intense so that it was unbearable for the one who was affected by him. Angry with him, his half-brother Yama deva made him lame with his club. This made shani slow.

It takes approximately 2.5 years to transit through a rashi. When it transit(Gocharam) through 12th, 1st and 2nd rashis from the moon the period is called sade sathi.

When it transits through 4th 7th and 10th from the position of moon in the natal chart(grahanila) the period is called kandaka shani. It will be causing a lot of problems for the person who is afflicted. The total period of kandaka shani is also 7.5 years approx.

In every 30 years there will be about 7.5 years of sade sathi(Eezhara shani) and 7.5 years of kandaka shani.

Shani is from working class and it will make us work hard for our livelihood.

So actually it is the greatest of all teachers.

In dasavataram, Lord Balarama signifies shani.

Effects of shani dosham can be minimized by offering prayers to lord shiva and his sons and also to hanuman.

Regards,

Sreejith."Om Namo Narayanaaya"--- On Tue, 22/7/08, DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili > wrote:

DILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili >[Guruvayur] SANEESWARA TEMPLE ONLY ONE IN KERALA.. Invite you All to Visit and pray.Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 3:44 PM

Namasthe

Saneeswara Stotram

Neelanjana Samabhasam

Raviputram yamagrajam

Tham namami Saneeswaram

Way to reach there

When you are going to temple take with you some Coconut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of coconut and the eyed portion of Coconut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram.. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . surly sanidhosham

will reduce.

In Brahmanda Puranam

with regards

dilip

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

OM Namashivaya ! നീലാനàµà´œà´¨ സമാഭാസം രവിപàµà´¤àµà´°à´‚ യമഗàµà´°à´œà´‚ ഛയ മാരàµà´¤àµà´¤à´¾à´£àµà´¡ സംഭàµà´¤à´‚ തം നമാമി ശനീശàµà´µà´°à´‚Hare Krishna !

2008/7/23 nambiar ratnan <talappan_1965

Namasthe Dilip kumar please sent me the SANEESWARA STROTAM in malayalam Best Regards RatnakaranDILIP KUMAR RAVINDRAN <prdili wrote:

Namasthe

Download the picture and keep in your poojaroom with all respect and pray to

saneeswar for happy and to reduce sani dosham. Saneeswara Stotram

Neelanjana Samabhasam

Raviputram yamagrajam

Tham namami Saneeswaram Saneeswara Gayathri

" kakadhwajaya vidhmahe kadgha hasthaya deemahithanno mantha prachaodayath... " ( Lord Saneeswara Gayathri - recite this 8 times in the morning)

So On behalf of Saneeswar as a Devotte I humbly

request you and your relatives and friends to join in this mission please try to spread this information to all your relatives and friends, and inform them to visit Saneeswar temple and to pray.

The temple is situated at Kannanmam.in kollam district. At Kerala. nearest places are sastham kotta.. Charumoodu or Bharanikkavu. .

and major nearest towns are Kayamkulam , Karunagappilly, Pandalam(Sabarimala Swamy palace), Adoor and Kottarakkara.

Way to reach there 1.when you come via Trivandrum or Via Ernakulam please get down at KAYAMKULAM ( a

main railway station also KSRTC BUS STAND) from Kayamkulam travel on the way KAYAMKULAM TO ADOOR ROAD AND GET DOWN AT CHARUMOODU( Around 13 kms away from kayamkulam) from charumoodu to Tamarakulam ( around 5 kms) and from Tamarakulam to Kannamam market (via Anayadi )around 4km and from kannamam market to Saneeswara temple 1.5km (one and a half kilometer)

2. If you are coming from Kottarkkara or Karunagappilli .... you should reach Bharanikkavu( near to Sasthamkotta. . ) then from

bharanikkavu to kannamam chantha..via chakkuvally. then kannnamam chantha to saneeswara temple 1km.

When you are going to temple take with you some Coconut... 3 or 4 ( Pacha thenga For Neeranjanam .. and when doing neeranjanam breake the cocunut and put ellukizhi on broken two parts of coconut and the eyed portion of Coconut should be keep on right part and eye less part on left side ) , 101 nos. cherunaranga make like a haram. by using white tread. and some vettila.( 101 nos.) , Ellu payasam (not by us it will be done as vazhipadu).. for archanana.. and pray . surly

sanidhosham will reduce. Shani Vajra Panjarika Stotram

(Saturn, the slow moving planet takes 30 years to complete the perambulation of the Sun. He is supposed to be the son of Chaya Devi (Shadow) and the son God. The God of death Yama is his half brother. He takes 30 months to cross one rasi(one by twelfth of the journey), It is believed that when he occupies the twelfth house , first house, second house from moon(called sade sathi or seven and a half year sojourn) or occupies the twelfth house from moon, he causes untold and extreme misery. This great prayer occurring in the Brahmanda Purana is

believed to be the best possible antidote for such a situation.)

Neelambaro, Nelavapu, kireeti, Grdhra sthitha, sthrasakaro , dhanushman,

Who wears a crown, who sits on

vulture, Who gives misfortunes, who is armed with a bow,

Who has four hands and who is son of Sun God, Be pleased with me always and happily grant me boons.

Kavacham Sani Rajasya Soureridhamanuthamam. 2

This armour called "thunderbolt

shield" in which gods live , Is very dear to the slow moving planet, and brings all luck.

Nethre Chayathmaja pathu, pathu karnou Yamanuja.

Om , Oh God Saturn, let the son of Sun protect my forehead, Let the darling son of Chaya protect my eyes,

Let the illuminator always protect my face, Let he with a pleasant voice protect my voice ,

Skandhou pathu sanischaiva, karou pathu shubha pradha, Vaksha pathu Yama bhratha, kukshim paathvasitha sthadha. 6

Let my hands be protected by

he who does good, Let the brother of Yama protect my chest,

OOru mamanthaka pathu , yamo

januyugam thadha. 7

Let my stomach be protected by the lord of all planets, Let the slow mover protect my hips,

Let he who makes end protect my

thighs, And let Yama protect my pair of knees.

Angopangani sarvani rakshen may Surya

nandana. 8

Let my legs be protected by him with slow speed, Let all my organs be protected by he who wears the coat,

And all

my primary and secondary organs , Be protected by the darling sin of the Sun God.

Na thaasya jayathe peeda , preetho bhavathi

sooryaja. 9

If this armour of the son of the Sun God is read, No misery will come to him and,

The son of Sun God would be pleased

with him. Vyayay janma dwitheeyastho, mruthyu sthana gatrhopi va,

Janma lagna sthithaan doshan sarvan nasayathe

Prabhu. 12

This holy divine armour composed by Sun in ancient times, Would destroy the ills caused by eighth ,twelfth, first and second house,

Sani Vajra panjara kavacham

sampoornam, Thus ends the thunderbolt armour of Saturn,

In Brahmanda Puranam

with prayers and pranamam with regards dilip

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Hi Dilip

I was there last week (April 14, 2012). When i came there, it was known that u described is not fully correct. U r saying about pacchathenga neerajanum, when we were there they said if u carry thenga or not u have to pay Rs. 35 for neeranjanum. After a minute they agreed to for only for Rs. 20 for each neeranjanum with thenga. U said the temple has a long past, but we came to know that this temple constructed about 13 years ago and it is not in balalayum, but it is such for the past 13 years. The management i saw there was not coopertive with devotees. They are doing like their wishes and not the wishes of devotees. I head about a college professor who cheated all the devotees.

Plz u people work hard for the uplift of that temple. It is a good place and the sanideva is in full power. Plz work hard to uplift it. Plz try to make a good management for that temple who r working for the good of temple, not for the self.

I am thankful to u for me to direct such a powerful temples

Thanks

Venugopal