IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna song

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Dear Krishnapriyaji,

Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs.

Do you know from where we can download the song,

"Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of

the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha.

Thanks & regards

Sudha

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Dear Sudhaji and Vinodji,The title song and credit title song in mp3 format can be downloaded from http://www.esnips.com/doc/c3600400-2797-451c-8e34-827b1454f26f/Sree-Krishna-Leelaand http://www.esnips.com/doc/be9933ce-d5c4-422e-91d5-1d28e8de1d54/Guruvayupuradeeshwara respectively.With prayers,Krishnapriyaguruvayur , Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote:>> Dear Bhakathas> > I can i get a cd of the song from Sree krishna Leela.Because when the seiral is telecated in the evening they are not showing the full song.So please help me to get a cd on it > > Vinod Pillai> > Krishnapriya skandapotri wrote:> Jai Sree Krishna !> Dear Syamala Ji,> Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya.> > Syamala Nair syamalaraghunath wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > > Dear Sudhaji> > The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing > > Humbly> Syamala> > Krishnapriya skandapotri wrote:> Dear Sudha ji,> I think that song is not available on the net. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya> > sudha kumari sudhavs53 wrote:> > Om Namo Narayanaya!> > Dear Krishnapriyaji,> > Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. > > Do you know from where we can download the song, > > "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of > the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. > > Thanks & regards> Sudha> > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > Vinod Pillai,> Post box No: 20487> Sharjah,> United Arab Emirates.> Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909> Mobile:00971-50-7564723> Mailto:VinodPillai777 > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Krishna Priyaji,

Thanks a lot for the song. I know that mere thanks is not enough for the pains you have taken to get this song for us. This is the first time I heard the full song , but when I tried to download from esnips, it said that the maximum daily bandwidth has exceeded, and hence we would have to try it another day. Is it possible to put it in our Files section?

I belong to Trivandum and during my recent visit to my mother's house, I have brought old volumes of Guruvayoorappan magazines (1971 to 1981), which had been collected and bound by my grandmother. I have gone through the volumes and identified all the "Anubhava kathas". I shall scan them and send them to you shortly. As I was browsing these volumes, there are lot of lovely articles, like series of articles on Kuroor Amma, Poonthanum etc. I could scan those also, if required.

Thanks a lot once again for all the lovely Guruvayoorappan songs.

Regards

Sudha

.. --- On Wed, 5/3/08, skandapotri <skandapotri wrote:

skandapotri <skandapotri[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna songguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 5 March, 2008, 7:38 PM

Dear Sudhaji and Vinodji,The title song and credit title song in mp3 format can be downloaded from http://www.esnips. com/doc/c3600400 -2797-451c- 8e34-827b1454f26 f/Sree-Krishna- Leelaand http://www.esnips. com/doc/be9933ce -d5c4-422e- 91d5-1d28e8de1d5 4/Guruvayupurade eshwara respectively.With prayers,Krishnapriyaguruvayur@grou ps..com, Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhakathas> > I can i get a cd of the song from Sree krishna Leela.Because when the seiral is telecated in the evening they are not showing the full song.So please help me to get a cd on it > > Vinod

Pillai> > Krishnapriya skandapotri@ ... wrote:> Jai Sree Krishna !> Dear Syamala Ji,> Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya.> > Syamala Nair syamalaraghunath@ ... wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > > Dear Sudhaji> > The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing > > Humbly> Syamala> > Krishnapriya skandapotri@ ... wrote:> Dear Sudha ji,> I think that song is not available on the net. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya> > sudha kumari sudhavs53@.. . wrote:>

> Om Namo Narayanaya!> > Dear Krishnapriyaji,> > Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. > > Do you know from where we can download the song, > > "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of > the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. > > Thanks & regards> Sudha> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > Vinod Pillai,> Post box No: 20487> Sharjah,> United Arab Emirates.> Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909> Mobile:00971- 50-7564723> Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Krishna Priyaji Thank you very much for the song.May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless you all. Om Namo Narayanaya Vinod PillaiNote: forwarded message attached.Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Sudhaji and Vinodji,The title song and credit title song in mp3 format can be downloaded from http://www.esnips.com/doc/c3600400-2797-451c-8e34-827b1454f26f/Sree-Krishna-Leelaand http://www.esnips.com/doc/be9933ce-d5c4-422e-91d5-1d28e8de1d54/Guruvayupuradeeshwara respectively.With prayers,Krishnapriyaguruvayur , Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote:>> Dear Bhakathas> > I can i get a cd of the song from Sree krishna Leela.Because when the seiral is telecated in the evening they are not showing the full song.So please help me to get a cd on it > > Vinod Pillai> > Krishnapriya skandapotri wrote:> Jai Sree Krishna !> Dear Syamala Ji,> Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya.> > Syamala Nair syamalaraghunath wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > > Dear Sudhaji> > The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing > > Humbly> Syamala> > Krishnapriya skandapotri wrote:> Dear Sudha ji,> I think that song is not available on the net. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya> > sudha kumari sudhavs53 wrote:> > Om Namo Narayanaya!> > Dear Krishnapriyaji,> > Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. > > Do you know from where we can download the song, > > "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of > the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. > > Thanks & regards> Sudha> > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > Vinod Pillai,> Post box No: 20487> Sharjah,> United Arab Emirates.> Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909> Mobile:00971-50-7564723> Mailto:VinodPillai777 > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.>

Guest guest

Dear Sudhaji, I haven't taken pains at all to get the song. I tried to catch it in the early morning telecast, but they didn't put the whole song whenever I tried. I was waiting for it to come up in you tube. Fortunately it did and Krishnaprasadji provided the link too .(Thanks Krishnaprasad ji). I just extracted the song from the video, encoded it into mp3 format and uploaded it. The maximum bandwidth notice is a common problem with esnips, due to many online users trying to listen or download at the same time. Try using the software at the link mentioned below- http://www.orbitdownloader.com/download.htm I tried uploading it to our file section, but it failed due to space constraints. I have been in touch with the publisher of Sri Guruvayurappan magazine recently and he has also agreed to help with some of the old issues. So I wouldn't need all of them. I will check with him and inform you about the particular issues I require. Thanks a lot ! I must mention here that our group member Vinod Nair ji has also been helping me with this project by sending me scanned pages of Anubhava kathas. Thank you once again Vinod ji. I feel so

blessed to be part of this group where everybody is so ready to help each other. Your grandmother has made such a valuable collection. The publisher also spoke to me about a poet- devotee of our Guruvayurappan - Sri Ottur Unninambuthiripad. It seems he wanted every poem of his to be first published in Sri Guruvayurappan magazine. Just before he attained Guruvayurappan's lotus feet at Vallikkavu(Kollam), he asked his disciple to send his last poems to Sree Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust to get it into the magazine. For the benefit of our new members - "Sri Guruvayurappan"is a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, Guruvayur founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988) - a scholar devotee of our Guruvayurappan who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. From 1967, it is being published on 1st day of Malayalam months or 16 th of English months. It has articles about the

Mahatmya of Lord Guruvayurappan, Personal experiences of Devotees, great devotees of Lord Krishna, poems, articles by Thirunamacharya, Latest News about our Guruvayur temple and details about Anjam Krishnan Nambudiri's Bhagavatha Saptahams ( He is the younger brother of Thirunamacharya and the Managing Editor of this magazine) etc. You can to Sri Guruvayurappan Magazine by sending a money order of Rs 60/- (Annual Subscription-12 issues x Rs 5/-). Mention "New Member" in the M.O.Coupon. Send the M.O. Coupon to the following address The Manager Sri Guruvayurappan

Masika Narayanalayam Guruvayur-680103 Phone No's- 0487 2553919, 2556485 With prayers, Krishnapriyasudha kumari <sudhavs53 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Krishna Priyaji, Thanks a lot for the song. I know that mere thanks is not enough for the pains you have taken to get this song for us. This is the first time I heard the full song , but when I tried to download from esnips, it said that the maximum daily bandwidth has exceeded, and hence we would have to try it another day. Is it possible to put it in our Files section? I belong to Trivandum and during my recent visit to my mother's house, I have brought old volumes of Guruvayoorappan magazines (1971 to 1981), which had been collected and bound by my grandmother. I have gone through the volumes and identified all the "Anubhava kathas". I shall scan them and send them

to you shortly. As I was browsing these volumes, there are lot of lovely articles, like series of articles on Kuroor Amma, Poonthanum etc. I could scan those also, if required. Thanks a lot once again for all the lovely Guruvayoorappan songs. Regards Sudha . --- On Wed, 5/3/08, skandapotri <skandapotri > wrote: skandapotri <skandapotri >[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna songguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 5 March, 2008, 7:38 PM Dear Sudhaji and Vinodji,The title song and credit title song in mp3 format can be downloaded from http://www.esnips. com/doc/c3600400 -2797-451c- 8e34-827b1454f26 f/Sree-Krishna- Leelaand http://www.esnips. com/doc/be9933ce -d5c4-422e- 91d5-1d28e8de1d5 4/Guruvayupurade eshwara respectively.With prayers,Krishnapriyaguruvayur@grou ps..com, Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhakathas> > I can i get a cd of the song from Sree krishna Leela.Because when the seiral is telecated in the evening they are not showing the full song.So please help me to get a cd on it > > Vinod Pillai> > Krishnapriya skandapotri@ ... wrote:> Jai Sree Krishna !> Dear Syamala Ji,> Thanks a lot for

sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya.> > Syamala Nair syamalaraghunath@ ... wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > > Dear Sudhaji> > The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing > > Humbly> Syamala> > Krishnapriya skandapotri@ ... wrote:> Dear Sudha ji,> I think that song is not available on the net. > With prayers,> Krishnapriya> > sudha kumari sudhavs53@.. . wrote:> > Om Namo Narayanaya!> > Dear Krishnapriyaji,> > Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. > > Do you know

from where we can download the song, > > "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of > the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. > > Thanks & regards> Sudha> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. > > > Vinod Pillai,> Post box No: 20487> Sharjah,> United Arab Emirates.> Telephone:Res: 00971-6-5628909> Mobile:00971- 50-7564723> Mailto:VinodPillai7 77 > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.