IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray for Viswanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life.

With Love & OM!

Krishna

On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law's

cousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please ….

> > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.

> -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital,

Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. >-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more

we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya! Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace. Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan

MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new

car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. >-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

God is great and will be with him. Our prayers will give strength to him and his family. Geetha NairChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Geetha Nair

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !!

We just submit ourselves to the feet of Lord Krishna.

We are sure he will rescue and take care of chi

Viswanath.

Awaiting good news from the family soon

God Bless All

Gopalkrishna

--- Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:

> God is great and will be with him. Our prayers will

> give strength to him and his family.

> Geetha Nair

>

> Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy

> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his

> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord

> Guruvayoorappan bless them all

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

> Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

> Hari OM!

>

> My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest

> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and

> long life.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna

>

>

> On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil

> wrote:

> Dear Arun,

> Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord

> Krishna show

> daya in his case and help his family in this

> situation.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

> guruvayur , Arun P Pillai

> <arunppillay wrote:

> >

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my

> brother-in-law's

> cousin's son.

> >

> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache

> and admitted to

> Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

> > During scanning they found that there is a big

> growth (similar

> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on

> back side).

> > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the

> growth is on the

> fourth stage.

> > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

> un-recoverable by

> the operation also.

> >

> > Please pray for him, please ….

> >

> > Radhe Shyam

> > Arun

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> smell?

> > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> >

>

>

>

>

--

> dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

>

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> venture into the 'unknown'

> The more we know, the more we will come to realize

> what we do not know.

> If we want to achieve our true potential and live

> life to the fullest.

>

> As Poojya Gurudev said it,

>

> " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> Spread your wings and fly! "

>

> Swami Chinmayananda

> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate

> the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

>

>

Geetha Nair

>

>

> Check out what you're missing if you're not on

> Messenger

Guest guest

Arunji,

We are praying for Viswanath. Guruvayoorappan will

definitely hear all our prayers. Please give as much

courage to the parents as possible.

Jai Sree krishna

> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai

> > <arunppillay wrote:

> > >

> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> > >

> > > Dear all,

> > >

> > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my

> > brother-in-law's

> > cousin's son.

> > >

> > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe

> headache

> > and admitted to

> > Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

> > > During scanning they found that there is a big

> > growth (similar

> > size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on

> > back side).

> > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the

> > growth is on the

> > fourth stage.

> > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

> > un-recoverable by

> > the operation also.

> > >

> > > Please pray for him, please ….

> > >

> > > Radhe Shyam

> > > Arun

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> > smell?

> > > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

> >

> >

> > Krishna Prasad

> >

> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> > venture into the 'unknown'

> > The more we know, the more we will come to realize

> > what we do not know.

> > If we want to achieve our true potential and live

> > life to the fullest.

> >

> > As Poojya Gurudev said it,

> >

> > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> > Spread your wings and fly! "

> >

> > Swami Chinmayananda

> > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always

> hate

> > the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Geetha Nair

> >

> >

> > Check out what you're missing if you're not on

> > Messenger

>

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

Guest guest

KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH. AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe

Vasudevaya! Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace. Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health

and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of

weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. >-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to

give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

We will also keep Viswanath in our prayers, may lord Guruvayoorappan cure him

Om Namonarayana

Sriram

Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevanguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 8:40:19 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Please pray for Viswanath

KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO

A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.

AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath@ > wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.

Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all

Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hari OM!

My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life.

With Love & OM!

Krishna

On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay@ ...> wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law' scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray

for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. >-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess

of hatred."

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA, MAY LORD KRISHNA BLESS HIM WITH A SPEEDY RECOVERY, AND LET THE LORD GIVE THE PARENTS COURAGE. PRAY TO THE LORD. OM NAMO NARAYANA OM NAMO NARAYANA OM NAMO NARAYANASeema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Arunji,We are praying for Viswanath. Guruvayoorappan willdefinitely hear all our prayers. Please give as muchcourage to the parents as possible. Jai Sree krishna> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> > <arunppillay wrote:> > >> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > > > Dear all, > > > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> > brother-in-law's> > cousin's son.> > > > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe> headache> > and admitted to> > Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > > During scanning they found that there is a big> > growth (similar> > size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> > back side). > > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> > growth is on the> > fourth stage. > > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> > un-recoverable by> > the operation also.

> > > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > > > Radhe Shyam> > > Arun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > > Check outnew cars at Autos. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > > > > Krishna Prasad> > > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> > venture into the 'unknown' > > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> > what we do not know. > > If we want to achieve our

true potential and live> > life to the fullest. > > > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > > Spread your wings and fly!"> > > > Swami Chinmayananda> > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always> hate> > the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Geetha Nair> > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> > Messenger > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > >

DINESH NAMBIAR MP Asst.Manager Sales Penguin books india ltd, karnataka Ph:9343002125

Guest guest

Ohm namo Bhagavathe Vasudhevaaya... Viswanath .. get well soon..... may Lord Guruvayoorappan bless you and your family ....Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote: KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH. AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT

POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath > wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya! Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace. Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra

Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new

car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. >-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Ahhh...imagining that

irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger Regards + Thanks Syam R S

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, thanks for your prayers ... some update about Viswanath, His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine from a swamy at ottappalam.. There is some improvement also.. Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine doesn't have any more things to do.. also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not daily even by seconds..... Let us pray for good things to happen. Radhe Shyam, ArunRajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote: KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH. AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya! Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace. Rajesh Menon Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless them all Chandra Sekharan MenonKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and long life. With Love & OM! Krishna On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Arun,Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna showdaya in his case and help his family in this situation. Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:>> OM NAMO

NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law'scousin's son.> > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and admitted toAmrita Hospital, Cochin. > During scanning they found that there is a big growth (similarsize that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side). > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on thefourth stage. > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is un-recoverable bythe operation also. > > Please pray for him, please …. > > Radhe Shyam> Arun> > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos. >-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Arunji,

Thank you for keeping us informed…please

let us all know how Viswanath’s health is improving at least once in a

week.

Guruvayoorappan has his own unique way of

healing any wound and this is just one of those leelas…

Narayana Narayana Narayana

Pravin

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Arun P Pillai

21 May 2007 09:47

guruvayur

Re:

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Please pray for Viswanath

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

thanks for your prayers ...

some update about Viswanath,

His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine from

a swamy at ottappalam..

There is some improvement also..

Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine doesn't have

any more things to do..

also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not

daily even by seconds.....

Let us pray for good things to happen.

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

Rajesh Vasudevan

<rajeshamruth_vasudevan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO

A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF MSTR.

VISWANATH.

AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN THE ALTAR OF

GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16 DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL

THOSE WHO CAN, PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP EXACTLY AT

1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME

DOWN!

rajesh menon

<rajeshkizhiyedath > wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

Krishna, Bhagavane please

accept our sincere prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.

Rajesh Menon

Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 > wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy recovery and give peace

and strength of mind to his parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord

Guruvayoorappan bless them all

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 >

wrote:

Har! i OM!

My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurap pan for earliest recovery of

Viswanath. And give him good health and long life.

With Love & OM!

Krishna

On 4/30/07, Sunil

Menon <menon_sunil >

wrote:

Dear Arun,

Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord Krishna show

daya in his case and help his family in this situation.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur , Arun P Pillai

<arunppillay wrote:

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my brother-in-law's

cousin's son.

>

> Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache and

admitted to

Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

> During scanning they found that there is a big growth

(similar

size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on back side).

> During the Biopsy analysis we found that the growth is on

the

fourth stage.

> As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

un-recoverable by

the operation also.

>

> Please pray for him, please ….

>

> Radhe Shyam

> Arun

>

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

--

dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

..Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown'

The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it,

" Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly! "

Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess

of hatred. "

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

Check out n!

ew cars at Autos.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

It is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-

which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.

Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:

'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> thanks for your prayers ...

>

> some update about Viswanath,

>

> His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine

> from a swamy at ottappalam..

> There is some improvement also..

>

> Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine

> doesn't have any more things to do..

>

> also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not

> daily even by seconds.....

>

> Let us pray for good things to happen.

>

> Radhe Shyam,

> Arun

>

> Rajesh Vasudevan

> <rajeshamruth_vasudevan wrote:

> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO

>

> A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY

> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.

> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN

> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16

> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,

> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP

> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN

> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!

>

> rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath wrote:

> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere

> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.

>

> Rajesh Menon

>

> Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

> Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

> Hari OM!

>

> long life.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna

>

>

> On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil

> wrote:

> Dear Arun,

> Krishna show

> situation.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

> guruvayur , Arun P Pillai

> <arunppillay wrote:

> >

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> brother-in-law's

> cousin's son.

> >

> and admitted to

> growth (similar

> back side).

> growth is on the

> fourth stage.

> un-recoverable by

> the operation also.

> >

> >

> > Radhe Shyam

> > Arun

> >

> >

> >

> >

> smell?

> >

>

>

>

>

--

>

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> venture into the 'unknown'

> what we do not know.

> life to the fullest.

>

>

>

> Swami Chinmayananda

>

>

> smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Messenger

>

>

>

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...

> Download and play hundreds of games for free on

> Games.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download

CHAT? http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Viswanath passed away this afternoon .... NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANARadhe Shyam, Arunbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMIt is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA

NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > thanks for your prayers ...> > some update about Viswanath,> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> from a swamy at ottappalam.. > There is some improvement also..> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> doesn't have any more things to do..> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> daily even by seconds..... > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > Rajesh Vasudevan> wrote:> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> THE ALTAR OF

GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > rajesh menon wrote:> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > Rajesh Menon > > Chandra Menon wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord> Guruvayoorappan bless them all> Chandra Sekharan Menon> > Krishna Prasad wrote:> Hari OM!> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for

earliest> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and> long life.> > With Love & OM! > > Krishna> > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > wrote: > Dear Arun,> Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord> Krishna show> daya in his case and help his family in this> situation. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> brother-in-law's> cousin's son.> > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache> and admitted to> Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > During scanning they found that there is a big> growth

(similar> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> back side). > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> growth is on the> fourth stage. > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> un-recoverable by> the operation also. > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > Radhe Shyam> > Arun> > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos. > >> > > > > > > > > > > -- > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > Krishna Prasad> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> venture into the 'unknown' > The

more we know, the more we will come to realize> what we do not know. > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> life to the fullest. > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > Spread your wings and fly!"> > Swami Chinmayananda> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate> the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> Messenger > > > > Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free

on> Games.Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpOm Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Dear Arun Pillai Deeply regret to note the contents and pray Lord Guruvayoorappan bless the departed soul and give the peace of mind and strength for his parents to bear the loss. Our prayers for the departed soul Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan MenonArun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Viswanath passed away this afternoon .... NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANARadhe Shyam, Arunbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIt is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > thanks for your prayers ...> > some update about

Viswanath,> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> from a swamy at ottappalam.. > There is some improvement also..> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> doesn't have any more things to do..> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> daily even by seconds..... > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > Rajesh Vasudevan> wrote:> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL

COME DOWN!> > rajesh menon wrote:> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > Rajesh Menon > > Chandra Menon wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord> Guruvayoorappan bless them all> Chandra Sekharan Menon> > Krishna Prasad wrote:> Hari OM!> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and> long life.> > With Love & OM! > > Krishna> > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > wrote: > Dear Arun,> Viswanath and his family is

in our prayers; may Lord> Krishna show> daya in his case and help his family in this> situation. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> brother-in-law's> cousin's son.> > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache> and admitted to> Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > During scanning they found that there is a big> growth (similar> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> back side). > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> growth is on the> fourth stage. > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> un-recoverable by> the

operation also. > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > Radhe Shyam> > Arun> > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos. > >> > > > > > > > > > > -- > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > Krishna Prasad> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> venture into the 'unknown' > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> what we do not know. > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> life to the fullest. > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. >

Spread your wings and fly!"> > Swami Chinmayananda> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate> the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> Messenger > > > > Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free on> Games.Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpOm Namo

Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Prayers to Guruvayurappan,,, to give a good way.. and make him reach his Paada Padmam

Hanta Bhagyam Janaanam!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 6/7/07, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Dear Arun Pillai

Deeply regret to note the contents and pray Lord Guruvayoorappan bless the departed soul and give the peace of mind and strength for his parents to bear the loss. Our prayers for the departed soul

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Viswanath passed away this afternoon ....

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANARadhe Shyam,

Arunbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

HARI AUMIt is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:

'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, >

> thanks for your prayers ...> > some update about Viswanath,> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> from a swamy at ottappalam.. > There is some improvement also..

> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> doesn't have any more things to do..> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> daily even by seconds..... >

> Let us pray for good things to happen.> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > Rajesh Vasudevan> wrote:> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY

> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP

> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > rajesh menon wrote:> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere

> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > Rajesh Menon > > Chandra Menon wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his

> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord> Guruvayoorappan bless them all> Chandra Sekharan Menon> > Krishna Prasad wrote:> Hari OM!> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest

> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and> long life.> > With Love & OM! > > Krishna> > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > wrote: > Dear Arun,

> Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord> Krishna show> daya in his case and help his family in this> situation. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> brother-in-law's> cousin's son.> > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache

> and admitted to> Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > During scanning they found that there is a big> growth (similar> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> back side).

> > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> growth is on the> fourth stage. > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> un-recoverable by> the operation also.

> > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > Radhe Shyam> > Arun> > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos. > >> > > > > > > > > > > -- > dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > Krishna Prasad> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> venture into the 'unknown' > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> what we do not know. > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> life to the fullest. > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > Spread your wings and fly! " > > Swami Chinmayananda> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate> the sin even with an excess of hatred. " > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " > smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> Messenger > > >

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free on> Games.Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpOm Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

HARI AUM

All beliefs, faiths, knowledge, wisdom ... cannot

mitigate the pain and sorrow that arises from the

departing of someone who had been around with us.

There is no other way but to strengthen the faith in

our Bhagavan.

Viswanath will be in our prayers.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> Viswanath passed away this afternoon ....

>

>

> NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

>

> Radhe Shyam,

> Arun

>

> balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:

> HARI AUM

>

> It is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our

> part-

> which is being done, in thus case, in all

> earnestness.

>

>

> Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:

>

> 'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'

>

> Regards

>

> Balagopal

>

> NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

>

>

>

> --- Arun P Pillai wrote:

>

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > thanks for your prayers ...

> >

> > some update about Viswanath,

> >

> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine

> > from a swamy at ottappalam..

> > There is some improvement also..

> >

> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine

> > doesn't have any more things to do..

> >

> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not

> > daily even by seconds.....

> >

> > Let us pray for good things to happen.

> >

> > Radhe Shyam,

> > Arun

> >

> > Rajesh Vasudevan

> > wrote:

> > KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO

> >

> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY

> > RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.

> > AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN

> > THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR

> 16

> > DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,

> > PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP

> > EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN

> > PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!

> >

> > rajesh menon wrote:

> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

> > Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere

> > prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.

> >

> > Rajesh Menon

> >

> > Chandra Menon wrote:

> > Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> > I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy

> > recovery and give peace and strength of mind to

> his

> > parents to go through this difficult time. May

> Lord

> > Guruvayoorappan bless them all

> > Chandra Sekharan Menon

> >

> > Krishna Prasad wrote:

> > Hari OM!

> >

> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest

> > recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health

> and

> > long life.

> >

> > With Love & OM!

> >

> > Krishna

> >

> >

> > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon

> > wrote:

> > Dear Arun,

> > Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may

> Lord

> > Krishna show

> > daya in his case and help his family in this

> > situation.

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> >

> > Sunil.

> >

> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> > >

> > > Dear all,

> > >

> > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my

> > brother-in-law's

> > cousin's son.

> > >

> > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe

> headache

> > and admitted to

> > Amrita Hospital, Cochin.

> > > During scanning they found that there is a big

> > growth (similar

> > size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on

> > back side).

> > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the

> > growth is on the

> > fourth stage.

> > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

> > un-recoverable by

> > the operation also.

> > >

> > > Please pray for him, please ….

> > >

> > > Radhe Shyam

> > > Arun

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> > smell?

> > > Check outnew cars at Autos.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

> >

> >

> > Krishna Prasad

> >

> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> > venture into the 'unknown'

> > The more we know, the more we will come to realize

> > what we do not know.

> > If we want to achieve our true potential and live

> > life to the fullest.

> >

> > As Poojya Gurudev said it,

> >

> > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> > Spread your wings and fly! "

> >

> > Swami Chinmayananda

> > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always

> hate

> > the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > smell?

> > Check out new cars at Autos.

> >

> >

> >

>

=== message truncated ===

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! "Vasthram pazhayathupekshichittu Puthan dharipathu poleyathre Jeernicha deham thyajichu dehi Thoornam dharikunnu vere deham" Let these lines of Bhagavan give strength to the bereaved family. May Lord Guruvayoorappan take care of the departed soul and give him peace and happniness. Jai Sreekrishna!! Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Dear Arun Pillai Deeply regret to note the contents and pray Lord Guruvayoorappan bless the departed soul and give the peace of mind and strength for his parents to bear the loss. Our prayers for the departed soul Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan MenonArun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Viswanath passed away this afternoon .... NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANARadhe Shyam, Arunbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIt is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > thanks for your prayers ...> > some update about Viswanath,> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> from a swamy at ottappalam.. > There is some improvement also..> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> doesn't have any more things to do..> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM

daily.. not> daily even by seconds..... > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > Rajesh Vasudevan> wrote:> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > rajesh menon wrote:> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > Rajesh Menon > > Chandra Menon wrote:>

Ohm Narayanaya Namah> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord> Guruvayoorappan bless them all> Chandra Sekharan Menon> > Krishna Prasad wrote:> Hari OM!> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and> long life.> > With Love & OM! > > Krishna> > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > wrote: > Dear Arun,> Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord> Krishna show> daya in his case and help his family in this> situation. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> wrote:> >> > OM NAMO

NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> brother-in-law's> cousin's son.> > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache> and admitted to> Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > During scanning they found that there is a big> growth (similar> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> back side). > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> growth is on the> fourth stage. > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> un-recoverable by> the operation also. > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > Radhe Shyam> > Arun> > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car">

smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos. > >> > > > > > > > > > > -- > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > Krishna Prasad> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> venture into the 'unknown' > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> what we do not know. > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> life to the fullest. > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > Spread your wings and fly!"> > Swami Chinmayananda> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate> the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > >

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> Messenger > > > > Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free on> Games.Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpOm Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Very Sad news. All is Kannan's Decision and ways.May Kannan bless his soul. With Love, Sree. balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMAll beliefs, faiths, knowledge, wisdom ... cannotmitigate the pain and sorrow that arises from thedeparting of someone who had been around with us.There is no other way but to strengthen the faith inour Bhagavan.Viswanath will be in our prayers.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all,> > Viswanath passed away this afternoon ....> > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> HARI AUM> > It is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our> part-> which is being done, in thus case, in all> earnestness.>

> > Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:> > 'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > --- Arun P Pillai wrote:> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > thanks for your prayers ...> > > > some update about Viswanath,> > > > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> > from a swamy at ottappalam.. > > There is some improvement also..> > > > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> > doesn't have any more things to do..> > > > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> > daily even by seconds..... > > > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > > > Radhe Shyam,> >

Arun> > > > Rajesh Vasudevan> > wrote:> > KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > > > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> > RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> > AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> > THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR> 16> > DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> > PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> > EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> > PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > > > rajesh menon wrote:> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> > Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> > prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > > > Rajesh Menon > > > > Chandra Menon wrote:> > Ohm Narayanaya Namah> > I too join to pray for Viswanath for

his speedy> > recovery and give peace and strength of mind to> his> > parents to go through this difficult time. May> Lord> > Guruvayoorappan bless them all> > Chandra Sekharan Menon> > > > Krishna Prasad wrote:> > Hari OM!> > > > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> > recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health> and> > long life.> > > > With Love & OM! > > > > Krishna> > > > > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > > wrote: > > Dear Arun,> > Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may> Lord> > Krishna show> > daya in his case and help his family in this> > situation. > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > Sunil.> > > > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> > wrote:> > >> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > > > Dear all, > > > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> > brother-in-law's> > cousin's son.> > > > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe> headache> > and admitted to> > Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > > During scanning they found that there is a big> > growth (similar> > size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> > back side). > > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> > growth is on the> > fourth stage. > > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> > un-recoverable by> > the operation also. > > > > >

> Please pray for him, please …. > > > > > > Radhe Shyam> > > Arun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > > Check outnew cars at Autos. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > > > > Krishna Prasad> > > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> > venture into the 'unknown' > > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> > what we do not know. > > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> >

life to the fullest. > > > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > > Spread your wings and fly!"> > > > Swami Chinmayananda> > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always> hate> > the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > === message truncated ===________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

Om Santhi I join the member and share the grief. Kindly request the members to read Bajagovindam at least once. If the members know Sanskri, read its original. Othewise, request them to read only the meaning. In Tamil, Malayalam, Kannadam. Telugu, etc. I personally feel, Bajagovindam should be read with its meaning. It will surely help the parents to get some relief. "Punarabhi Jananam Puarabhi Maranam...." HE will be with the parents and give enough strength to withstand the blow. Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Very Sad news. All is Kannan's Decision and ways.May Kannan bless his soul. With Love, Sree. balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMAll beliefs, faiths, knowledge, wisdom ... cannotmitigate the

pain and sorrow that arises from thedeparting of someone who had been around with us.There is no other way but to strengthen the faith inour Bhagavan.Viswanath will be in our prayers.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all,> > Viswanath passed away this afternoon ....> > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> HARI AUM> > It is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our> part-> which is being done, in thus case, in all> earnestness.> > > Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:> > 'NA

MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > --- Arun P Pillai wrote:> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > thanks for your prayers ...> > > > some update about Viswanath,> > > > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> > from a swamy at ottappalam.. > > There is some improvement also..> > > > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> > doesn't have any more things to do..> > > > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> > daily even by seconds..... > > > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > > > Radhe Shyam,> > Arun> > > > Rajesh Vasudevan> > wrote:> > KRISHNA

KARUNYA SINDHO> > > > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> > RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> > AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> > THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR> 16> > DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> > PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> > EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> > PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > > > rajesh menon wrote:> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> > Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> > prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > > > Rajesh Menon > > > > Chandra Menon wrote:> > Ohm Narayanaya Namah> > I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> > recovery and give peace and strength of mind to>

his> > parents to go through this difficult time. May> Lord> > Guruvayoorappan bless them all> > Chandra Sekharan Menon> > > > Krishna Prasad wrote:> > Hari OM!> > > > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> > recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health> and> > long life.> > > > With Love & OM! > > > > Krishna> > > > > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > > wrote: > > Dear Arun,> > Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may> Lord> > Krishna show> > daya in his case and help his family in this> > situation. > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > Sunil.> > > > guruvayur , Arun P

Pillai> > wrote:> > >> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > > > Dear all, > > > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> > brother-in-law's> > cousin's son.> > > > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe> headache> > and admitted to> > Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > > During scanning they found that there is a big> > growth (similar> > size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> > back side). > > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> > growth is on the> > fourth stage. > > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> > un-recoverable by> > the operation also. > > > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > > > Radhe

Shyam> > > Arun> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > > Check outnew cars at Autos. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > > > > Krishna Prasad> > > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> > venture into the 'unknown' > > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> > what we do not know. > > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> > life to the fullest. > > > > As Poojya Gurudev said it,

> > > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > > Spread your wings and fly!"> > > > Swami Chinmayananda> > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always> hate> > the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > === message truncated ===________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Our sincere prayers are for the parents of

Vishwanath.

Pravin

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Arun P Pillai

07 June 2007 15:15

guruvayur

Re:

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Please pray for Viswanath

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Viswanath passed away

this afternoon ....

NARAYANA NARAYANA

NARAYANA

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

balagopal ramakrishnan

<rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

HARI AUM

It is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-

which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.

Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:

'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NAR! AYANA NARAYANA

--- Arun P Pillai wrote:

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear all,

>

> thanks for your prayers ...

>

> some update about Viswanath,

>

> His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine

> from a swamy at ottappalam..

> There is some improvement also..

>

> Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine

> doesn't have any more things to do..

>

> also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not

> daily even by seconds.....

>

> Let us pray for good things to happen.

>

> Radhe Shyam,

> Arun

>

> Rajesh Vasudevan

> wrote:

> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO

>

> A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY

> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.

> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN

> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16

> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,

> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP

> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN

> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!

>

> rajesh menon wrote:

> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!

> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our

sincere

> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.

>

> Rajesh Menon

>

> Chandra Menon wrote:

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

> Krishna Prasad wrote:

> Hari OM!

>

> long life.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna

>

>

> On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon

> wrote:

> Dear Arun,

> Krishna show

> situation.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

> guruvayur ,

Arun P Pillai

> wrote:

> >

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> brother-in-law's

> cousin's son.

> >

> and admitted to

> growth (similar

> back side).

> growth is on the

> fourth stage.

> un-recoverable by

> the operation also.

> >

> >

> > Radhe Shyam

> > Arun

> >

> >

> >

> >

> smell?

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

>

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> venture into the 'unkn! own'

> what we do not know.

> life to the fullest.

>

>

>

> Swami Chinmayananda

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Messenger

>

>

>

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...

> D! ownload and play hundreds of games for free on

> Games.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

We pray to God for Vishwanath's soul to be in peace and may Bhagavan give his parents the mental strength to face the situation.

Our prayers shall always be with them.

Asha

On 6/10/07, Pravin Balan <pravin.balan wrote:

Om

Namo Narayanaya

Our sincere prayers are for the parents of Vishwanath.

Pravin

guruvayur [guruvayur@grou

ps.com] On Behalf Of Arun P Pillai07 June 2007 15:15To:

guruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Please pray for Viswanath

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear all,

Viswanath passed away this afternoon ....

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANARadhe Shyam,

Arunbalagopal ramakrishnan <

rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

HARI AUMIt is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.

Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NAR! AYANA NARAYANA --- Arun P Pillai wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, > > thanks for your prayers ...> > some update about Viswanath,

> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> from a swamy at ottappalam.. > There is some improvement also..> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> doesn't have any more things to do..

> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> daily even by seconds..... > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > Rajesh Vasudevan

> wrote:> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16

> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!

> > rajesh menon wrote:> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > Rajesh Menon > > Chandra Menon wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord

> Guruvayoorappan bless them all> Chandra Sekharan Menon> > Krishna Prasad wrote:> Hari OM!> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and

> long life.> > With Love & OM! > > Krishna> > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > wrote: > Dear Arun,> Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord

> Krishna show> daya in his case and help his family in this> situation. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur@grou

ps.com, Arun P Pillai> wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> brother-in-law's

> cousin's son.> > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache> and admitted to> Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > During scanning they found that there is a big

> growth (similar> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> back side). > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> growth is on the> fourth stage. > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is

> un-recoverable by> the operation also. > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > Radhe Shyam> > Arun> > > > > > > >

> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " > smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos. > >> > > > > > > >

> > > -- > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > Krishna Prasad> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> venture into the 'unkn! own' > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> what we do not know. > If we want to achieve our true potential and live

> life to the fullest. > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > Spread your wings and fly! " > > Swami Chinmayananda> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate

> the sin even with an excess of hatred. " > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> Messenger > > > > Bored stiff? Loosen up...> D! ownload and play hundreds of games for free on> Games.Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpOm Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

May Shri Vishwanath's soul rest in peace and let guruvayoorpan give his family all the strength to bear the loss. Geetha NairParameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! "Vasthram pazhayathupekshichittu Puthan dharipathu poleyathre Jeernicha deham thyajichu dehi Thoornam dharikunnu vere deham" Let these lines of Bhagavan give strength to the bereaved

family. May Lord Guruvayoorappan take care of the departed soul and give him peace and happniness. Jai Sreekrishna!! Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Dear Arun Pillai Deeply regret to note the contents and pray Lord Guruvayoorappan bless the departed soul and give the peace of mind and strength for his parents to bear the loss. Our prayers for the departed soul Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan MenonArun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear all, Viswanath passed away this afternoon .... NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANARadhe Shyam, Arunbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMIt is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our part-which is being done, in thus case, in all earnestness.Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all, >

> thanks for your prayers ...> > some update about Viswanath,> > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> from a swamy at ottappalam.. > There is some improvement also..> > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> doesn't have any more things to do..> > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> daily even by seconds..... > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > Rajesh Vasudevan> wrote:> KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR 16> DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> EXACTLY AT

1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > rajesh menon wrote:> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > Rajesh Menon > > Chandra Menon wrote:> Ohm Narayanaya Namah> I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> recovery and give peace and strength of mind to his> parents to go through this difficult time. May Lord> Guruvayoorappan bless them all> Chandra Sekharan Menon> > Krishna Prasad wrote:> Hari OM!> > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health and> long life.> > With Love & OM! > > Krishna> > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon

> wrote: > Dear Arun,> Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may Lord> Krishna show> daya in his case and help his family in this> situation. > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> wrote:> >> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> brother-in-law's> cousin's son.> > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe headache> and admitted to> Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > During scanning they found that there is a big> growth (similar> size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> back side). > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> growth is on the> fourth stage. > > As per the

doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> un-recoverable by> the operation also. > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > Radhe Shyam> > Arun> > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> > Check outnew cars at Autos. > >> > > > > > > > > > > -- > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > Krishna Prasad> > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> venture into the 'unknown' > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> what we do not know. > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> life to the fullest. > > As Poojya

Gurudev said it, > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > Spread your wings and fly!"> > Swami Chinmayananda> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate> the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> smell?> Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on> Messenger > > > > Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free on> Games.Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpOm Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Very well said Balagopal Ji. Let's hope and pray that Viswanath has gone back home, Back to Krishna. And also pray that his relatives and friends get the strength and courage to overcome his bodily loss. Hare Krishna! ~Krishnadasa balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMAll beliefs, faiths, knowledge, wisdom ... cannotmitigate the pain and sorrow that arises from thedeparting of someone who had

been around with us.There is no other way but to strengthen the faith inour Bhagavan.Viswanath will be in our prayers.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay > wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all,> > Viswanath passed away this afternoon ....> > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> HARI AUM> > It is the 'FAITH' that heals, provided we do our> part-> which is being done, in thus case, in all> earnestness.> > > Rest be assured and believe in his 100% guarantee:> > 'NA MEY BHAKTHAHA PRANASYATHI'> > Regards> >

Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > --- Arun P Pillai wrote:> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > Dear all, > > > > thanks for your prayers ...> > > > some update about Viswanath,> > > > His parents are now trying an ayurvedic medicine> > from a swamy at ottappalam.. > > There is some improvement also..> > > > Becaue, as of now, normal alopathy medicine> > doesn't have any more things to do..> > > > also they are reciting NARAYANEEYAM daily.. not> > daily even by seconds..... > > > > Let us pray for good things to happen.> > > > Radhe Shyam,> > Arun> > > > Rajesh Vasudevan> > wrote:> > KRISHNA KARUNYA SINDHO> > > > A SPECIAL PRAYER IS HELD ON

THE 6TH FOR THE SPEEDY> > RECOVERY OF MSTR. VISWANATH.> > AT THE SAME TIME I WILL BE LIGHTING A GHEE LAMP IN> > THE ALTAR OF GURUVAYURAPPAN IN MY POOJA ROOM FOR> 16> > DAYS STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ALL THOSE WHO CAN,> > PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO LIGHT THE GHEE LAMP> > EXACTLY AT 1830IST , STARTING FROM TOMORROW. WHEN> > PRAYERS GO UP...BLESSINGS WILL COME DOWN!> > > > rajesh menon wrote:> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya!> > Krishna, Bhagavane please accept our sincere> > prayers and help him recover fully by your grace.> > > > Rajesh Menon > > > > Chandra Menon wrote:> > Ohm Narayanaya Namah> > I too join to pray for Viswanath for his speedy> > recovery and give peace and strength of mind to> his> > parents to go through this difficult time. May>

Lord> > Guruvayoorappan bless them all> > Chandra Sekharan Menon> > > > Krishna Prasad wrote:> > Hari OM!> > > > My Sincere prayers to Guruvayurappan for earliest> > recovery of Viswanath. And give him good health> and> > long life.> > > > With Love & OM! > > > > Krishna> > > > > > On 4/30/07, Sunil Menon > > wrote: > > Dear Arun,> > Viswanath and his family is in our prayers; may> Lord> > Krishna show> > daya in his case and help his family in this> > situation. > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > > > Sunil.> > > > guruvayur , Arun P Pillai> > wrote:> > >> > > OM NAMO

NARAYANAYA> > > > > > Dear all, > > > > > > Please pray for 10 year old Viswanath, my> > brother-in-law's> > cousin's son.> > > > > > Couple of weeks before he faced a severe> headache> > and admitted to> > Amrita Hospital, Cochin. > > > During scanning they found that there is a big> > growth (similar> > size that of a Cricket ball) inside his head (on> > back side). > > > During the Biopsy analysis we found that the> > growth is on the> > fourth stage. > > > As per the doctors (from Amrita), the growth is> > un-recoverable by> > the operation also. > > > > > > Please pray for him, please …. > > > > > > Radhe Shyam> > > Arun> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > > Check outnew cars at Autos. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in > > .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD> > > > > > Krishna Prasad> > > > Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and> > venture into the 'unknown' > > The more we know, the more we will come to realize> > what we do not know. > > If we want to achieve our true potential and live> > life to the fullest. > > > > As Poojya Gurudev said it, > > > > "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. > >

Spread your wings and fly!"> > > > Swami Chinmayananda> > Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always> hate> > the sin even with an excess of hatred." > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"> > smell?> > Check out new cars at Autos. > > > > > > > === message truncated ===________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.