IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

We must Pray everyday !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna! Pranams to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and Bhaktas ,

There are very few people who do not pray to get a good life. Everyone wishes to have a pleasant life . When the life becomes smooth, one can fulfill his responsibilities on time without bowing down to others.

A Bhakta is a broad minded . He knows that his good life is the gift of Bhagavan Sri Krishna . He gladly spends part of his wealth for Bhagavan and his needy Bhaktas .

On the contrary , an Atheist is selfish. He accumulates wealth by any means and spends it only for the pleasure of himself and near ones . All the prosperity of such a God hater collapses without any warning upon expiring the merits of his previous births .

In the case of a Bhakta, he is ever thankful to Bhagavan and pleases Him by daily prayers . All his sins are wiped away by the all-purifying Krishna-grace . At every crucial juncture in his life, Bhagavan's divine hand lifts him to success . Such a Bhakta is fearless . Since he is in tune with Bhagavan Sri Krishna neither life's difficulties nor death scares him . The net balance in his Bhakti-bank is readily available to him in this birth and the future births .

So , a Bhakta is duty bound to clean his heart and soul daily by chanting * Hare Krishna Mahamantra* , *Vishnu Sahasranama* or other nama-mantras of Sri Krishna.

Bhagavan Sri Krishna says in Srimad Bhagavad Gita (9.13,14,22) :

" O Partha, on the other hand, great souls (Bhaktas) who have embraced the divine nature, knowing Me as the prime source of all lives and the imperishable eternal, worship Me constantly with none else in mind. Constantly chanting the glories of My names, qualities, form and pastimes, endeavoring with determined vows. bowing down before Me they constantly engage in My worship. They remain united with Me, at all times. For those Bhaktas who are always absorbed in thoughts of Me, and who worship Me with one-pointed devotion by every means, I Myself attend to their needs (i.e., achieve what they lack and preserve what they have. "

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev