IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

.Lord Guruvayurappan saved us from instant death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna!!! I feel so moved after hearing your testimony and that your lives were spared. When Krsna is protecting you, then nothing can ever hurt you! I am also living proof of that. I am interested in linking with your website when you get started. I want you to make my eBook available on your site because I am an author. My book is based on my mystical breakthroughs after becoming a Bhakta and receiving the sublime gift of Diksha from my Guru in Holland. After I began to chant the Holy Names, Lord Krsna Himself gave me the discovery of a lifetime in the field of psychokinesis. You can read about this eBook and download it for free at: http://thisispk.org/thisispk.html It is critical for all devotees and Bhaktas to know about this breakthrough from the hand of God. I believe that it is the Lord's most objective manifestations in our day and age. So

I have attached to the message my eBook introduction. I hope and pray that you are all blessed by it. The spirit of the Lord is moving is such a powerful way right now all over the world. That’s why all these miracles are happening, even now! I am just grateful that He has blessed me with Karma that is auspicious enough to serve Him on this level for the rest of my life! Haribol! Sudarshananandajiwww.thisispk.orgKrishnapriya <skandapotri wrote: Sree Guruvayurappan Bhakthavatsalyam Lord Guruvayurappan saved us from instant death By Chandramathy in May 1967 When the day following the new moon ushers in the holy period of Vaishaka in the summer month of Mesha [Malayalam month of Medom equivalent to April], pilgrims from all over converge in the Guruvayur temple to renew their contact with the Lord after an year’s separation. On that particular day, the dining hall in the Guruvayur temple was teeming with devotees eager to secure vantage seats- not for dining- but for listening to the Bhagavatha discourse. I was fortunate to be one among them. Through the words of the holy speaker, the Lord entered the minds of the audience who had tears of joy induced by the cleansing of their minds. They listened

with rapt attention to the stories of their beloved Kannan who had captivated the minds of the holy ones the likes of Kuroor Amma ,Villwamangalam Swamiyar, Janamajeya and others, melting even the hardest of hearts. Thus I returned home sublimely happy having savored the divine stories. It was only then that I remembered about the special Sarpabali [feeding the snakes] organized by my sister at Parapur. Soon I was inside the bus to reach there. The old lady sitting next to me cursed her luck in not having had the fortune to listen to Sapthaham so far while praising mine in being able to worship daily as a resident of Guruvayur. So, it was indeed a memorable day for her, having listened to her first ever sapthaaham. After the bus had covered some distance, there was an explosive sound as it collided head on with another bus tilting dangerously causing cries from the panic stricken passengers. However none was injured or hurt. In fact, inspite of occupying a front seat, mercifully my hand which had been out of plaster only recently after fracturing

twice had been spared. It was certainly the blessing of Lord Guruvayurappan that had saved us. A passenger remarked that he had predicted certain death for all of us, but the on coming bus was suddenly held back by an invisible force. The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam

Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I request all our group members(who are rs of the “Sri Guruvayurappan” monthly magazine) to provide me with the scanned pages of “Anubhava Katha” columns. I wish to translate it into English so that we all can be blessed by knowing more and more about our Guruvayurappan’s Karunyam. So, if any of you out there has any volume, any month, any year-old or new issues, kindly help me in this project by sending those pages to me. I wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.