IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rukmini Swayamvar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna The devotees who are not able to receive the document .Please go through the following site. It is Bhaktivedanta vedabase site. I am sending the ditect URL of the sloka start. From this you can use >>> arrows to go to next sloka http://www.vedabase.net/sb/10/52/37/en If you go to the rrot of the site you will find many wonderful stuff. Please let me know if you are not able to access the site I will send it in PDF or other format. Thank you Gopi v_n_g_rao <v_n_g_rao wrote: I am not a lucky one to receive your attachments in my mailbox. shall appreciate if you could send me the attachment to my email id.Regards,Rao , gopi athmakuru <urofi wrote:>> Hare Krishna> > Plese find the attached document for Rukmini letter to Krishna. I have taken these slokas from Srimad bhagavatam.> > Your's eternal servant> Gopi.> > pramila_khilnani <pramila_khilnani wrote:> Dear All,> > Jai Shree Krishna,> > I need your help in getting the First Love Letter (from Rukmini to >

Krishna). It is called Rukmini Swayamvar. I am told they are set of 7 > shalokas.> > Can someone guide me where can I get these shaloka or is there any site > where I can download. Or if some bhakta has it can he/she mail it to > me..> > In his lotus feet> Pramila > > > > > > > > Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger>

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger