IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Your 18 questions, to defame Sanatana Dharma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

When the people of this ancient land (Bharat) had followed the ' vedic instructions', Bharat was the single 'Super Power' in the world . During those eras of Sri Rama and Sri Krishna, they took great care of their subjects and effectively destroyed the Demoniac personalities .

Sanatana Dharma is based on the concepts of 'karma' and reincarnation . (There are several recent evidences of re- incarnation) . Whatever one experiences in this life, are the results of his deeds in previous births . It is up to a person whether to follow Krishna's instructions (given in Gita and Bhagavatam) or not . If one has taken refuge of Krishna , he is acting as Krishna's instrument . Such a person's sinful reactions of the past births will be removed by Krishna Himself . How quickly this happens depends on his ' devotion' and practical application of Krishna's instructions.

Bhagavad Gita has immensely helped people like Einstein, Tolstoy, etc. But it has no notable role in the lives of most of the so called 'Indians'. King Bharata was the son of King Rishabhadeva (an incarnation of Lord Vishnu) and the sacred name 'Bharat' originated from him . However, western educated hypocrites like Jawaharlal Nehru had converted the spiritual 'Bharathiyas' into secular 'Indians' and as a result of this conversion, the vast majority of ‘Indians’ are absolutely ignorant of their spiritual roots and this is the main reason behind their sufferings. .

The sacred land 'Bharat' is not a mere piece of land like Europe or America , but is the own land of the real God (Sri Krishna ) . A sincere devotee of Krishna, experiences His divine grace in his day-to-day activities and Krishna Himself confirms this in Bhagavatam 11.7.23 “ Although I , the Supreme Lord, can never be captured by ordinary sense perception, those situated in human life may use their intelligence and other faculties of perception to

directly search for Me through both apparent and indirectly ascertained symptoms. “

Lord Krishna guides His devotee, as and when required. There are sources like Vedic astrology to verify the ‘karmic’ position of a devotee and specific measures recommended by the ‘Personal God’ Krishna to expedite the resolution of difficulties.

I am not trying to impress you , as I am just a humble servant of Lord Krishna. When I had first read your e-mail, I misunderstood you to be a vedic follower and tried to answer you by quoting the verses of 'Gita' . But, some strange coincidences repeatedly stopped me from quoting Gita and forced me to believe that , you have not raised the queries to counter anti-vedic propaganda , but the arguments are exclusively to discourage the vedic followers .

I have an inner feeling that , you are a ‘converted Christian’ and that you are trying to impress your new spiritual guides and freinds. Nevertheless , we vedic followers (unlike selfish hindu politicians), really respect Jesus Christ as a great personality. If His followers applies His teachings in their day-today lives, there will not be any conflict in this world . However, even the vast majority of Christian priests (who are leading a royal life) don't follow those teachings in their lives. Same is the case with Islam . The principles of all these religions can be easily followed by their believers without

the narrow minded attitude that everything else is demoniac.

Please forgive me, if I have offended you in any manner .

Regards ,

Sri Krishna Dasa Rajeev

-----mahesh <mrp992003 wrote:

if u think we and our Vedas are so great:

we should have been the most develped country and advising other country wwhat to do and help them why we are so drowned in Poverty, illiteracy, over population and dirt and lazyness? compared to other country who follow other than Vedas( Christians for example)

Why we still follow Untouchabilities, Intellectual slavery ???

why we are still doing emotional abuses and raping them psychologically??

What u are talking and people like u are only 0.0001% of Hindu population who get satisfaction from good Psycho/philoso/Religious Verbalogy and satisfy their Egos.

Come on Go and see Hindu Villagers. they are the crux and bread and butter of Hinduism. If they are suffering there is no Heaven for u. Majority of Hindus are not happy with your Verbalogy. they want Good Air, Good Water, Good Shelter and Clothers and They need mothers to take care of.

What's wrong with u? do u think u can cure them out of their Low Esteem, Emtional abused scarred people with Generations of Emotional and Intellectual slavery with your Nice good well decorated words, which gives thrill for few minutes???

----------------------------Rajeev <rx_rajeev wrote:

Hare Krishna . Dear Mr.Mahesh, This is in response to your 18 questions . If you are an anti-vedic person, please ignore this e-mail, because reading this will not be useful to you.

When a person doubts Gita , it means he is a non-devotee . The devotee is directed by Krishna Himself whereas the non-devotees is mislead by His maya-sakti (illusionary power). Krishna has advised in Gita, not to convey Gita knowledge to non-devotees (ill-fated souls) and not to waste time for them. As such , there is no need for a vedic believer, to engage in arguments with anti-vedic people . Not a meaningless word exists in the 'vedic' scriptures , but one can not attain vedic wisdom merely by bookish knowledge. Control of senses and faith in God are the essential requirements for a man seeking vedic knowledge .

I tried several times to answer your 18 questions on a point-by-point basis, but each time my computer got stuck-up . This reveals to me that , it is even sinful to deliberate those baseless allegations and that I am prevented from using ‘Gita’ verses .

‘Hinduism’ is a corrupted word and it originated from the Iranian word ‘Hind’ (means river Sind) . The correct name of the most ancient religion is ‘Sanatana Dharma’ .

‘Sanatana Dharma’ (Righteousness for ever ‘of’ that which has no beginning or end) is relevant for all ages because it is God-made and not man-made. It is a dynamic religion. Whenever it’s existence is threatened, then some event takes place or some person comes who revives the Vedic faith . Some such examples are: Adi Shankracharya, Ramanujacharya, Madhavacharya, Chaitainya

Maha Prabhu, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and Swami Vivekananda. There are many more personalities who have contributed to vedic dharma, like Swami Sharada Nand, Dayanand Saraswati, Swami Narayan, Sant Tukaram, Maharishi Raman, Swami Tirth Ram. etc. These swamis , propagated Vedic faith and made ‘Sanatana Dharma’ more vibrant and dynamic.

In Christian religion no other Christ would come, in Islam no other prophet would come, in Buddhism no other Gautam Budha would come to renew his religion. Such religions have spread due to assistance from the Governments in power , whereas Sanatana Dharma survived the test of time due to ‘Divine intervention’. Otherwise, it would have disappeared long back on account of the sustained anti-vedic propaganda unleashed by of Muslim and Christian Rulers of this land. So don’t day- dream that Sanatana Dharma is on the decline. In reality, it is flourishing . Even the

demoniac Communists as well as more and more wise people of other religions are getting attracted to Sanatana Dharma.

Sanatana Dharma basically started with Sruti “that which is heard (from God) ”. The master of vedic age called Rishis, heard eternal truths in their hearts and they taught their disciples orally, by transfer of thoughts which were later compiled as Scriptures which are literary incarnations of the God. Saint Chadrasekhara Saraswati (former Sankaracharya of Kanchi Mutt) had cured the chronic ailment of a rich devotee, just by making him distribute free of cost several copies of scriptures like Bhagavatam and

Ramayanam to poor devotees.

For performing vedic rituals (with a high fidelity to scriptural injection and tradition, and with deep devotion , earnestness and application), ‘satwic’ persons with vast knowledge and deep devotion are required. The Scriptures have entrusted Brahmanas, with this duty . Very strict codes of conduct exist for the Brahmanas .

The definition of Brahmana ( true Brahmin) :

“ Control of the mind and senses, penance, purity, tolerance, simplicity, knowledge of the self and of bhajana and firm faith and realization in sastra, are the characteristic qualities and duties (karma) of the brahmanas born of their own natures “ .

‘Eternal truths’ of ‘Sanatana Dharma’ can not be compromised to accommodate those hypocritical “liberal views” of modern, ‘man-made’ religions. In this treacherous age (Kali-yuga), many people including some Brahmins don’t perform own duty , but exploit people. In reality, they are destroying themselves. However , Sanatana Dharma will not perish due to the ill-deeds of a few demoniac individuals.

Lord Krishna Himself answers about such doubts in Bhagavatam (11.18.30) “ A devotee should never engage in the fruitive rituals mentioned in the karma-kanda section of the Vedas, nor should he become atheistic, acting or speaking in opposition to Vedic injunctions. Similarly, he should never speak like a mere logician or skeptic or take any side whatsoever in useless arguments.”

I hope, you will change your ways without further delay.

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

----------------------------

mahesh mrp992003

18 Questions NEED Anweres to counter those who hate Hinduism

please advise me with these facts that keep haunting me . Most of these questions was challenged by my friends during our discussions after we finished SatyaNaarayana Pooja in my house. We all agreed that Islam is in Identity Crisis with fanatism and Christianity has its own weakness( like Jesus being Jew, muste read book by Dan Brown ' DiVinci Code') with religion itself having growing pains, where as our religion the Oldest Religion existing and proud of it. I have decided to counter those who hate our Hinduism.

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.