IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Muruga and Vishnu are same

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday i was going through a book called "Arumuganum Arupadai Veedugalum". In that book it was given that in Bhagavat Geetha Krishna says, "Saenaneenaam aham kandaha..." meaning I will be (Skanda)Muruga in the war field.At that time i could remember one line form Tirupugazh "Valli Marbil anaiya..." meaning Valli lives in the heart of Muruga. And one can remember that Lakshmi(Tirumagal) lives in the heart of Maha Vishnu.

If any member has come accross any article like the above told please forward them to the group.Kaandanae Unai Maravaen

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest Kodi Nadar

Yes, there are so many similarities between the Poorna avatar of Vishnu (Krishna) and Murugan. Both are fond of peacock, both represent youth, mischief, play, music. Both stand for beauty and on top of that Lord Muruga's Sixth face/quality is named ATHO MUGAM which means Vishnu!! It is amazing, I think in Saivates' version the trinity is Shiva, Ganesha and Murugan (Vaishnavetes --- Brahma, Vishnu & Mahesh). Vishnu is the protector of the Demi-Gods and so is Murugan. They can't be different, I think the mix up happens when they placed Vishnu as the maternal uncle of Muruga, when in reality conscious energies don't hold relational sentiments like us humans. In short conscious energies can never be father, mother, sons or uncles, because it is just one conscious energies taking different forms.