IndiaDivine.org

[Shaktheyem] Pughazhendhi Siddhar Part 5(Final part)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram JiThank you for all the postiongs which has been helping me and many of us in the group to evolve spiritually.Have I evolved to know what is chanting Gayathri Mantra of the Chatushpada kind.?Thanks for everything that has put me into the spiritually process and its your inspiration with guru's and heavenly mother's blessings that the journey has began. Rajiv

On 4/1/09, Group Owner <para_anuloma@ .ca> wrote:

Dear VS,

I do not remember for how long He was seeing the sky.He seemed to gaze,smile at some forces,whisper( Whispower? ) under His breath and so on.

I watched Him and started chanting Gayathri Mantra of the Chatushpada kind.

Then other mantras.Gayatri Mantra Uccharana has a power of its own.

Especially when done before a Mahan.(See my old postings on the efficacy of Gayatri Mantra and Sahasra Gayatri Mantra).

Brahman exists shrouded behind 5 layers.To get to Brahman means to penetrate through these 5 layers namely

1. Grain cell

2. Life Cell

3. Mind Cell

4. Knowledge Cell

and

5. Pleasure Cell.

To understand these kernel secrets experientially one must practice Gayatri Mantra.

And this is no Mosquito-swatting assay.

The Smiling Siddhar turned toward me and beckoned me to Him.

All the dhoti clad people near Him parted way for me.

I came near Him and bowed my head.

He placed His hands (both of them) on my head and stood still for sometime.

Much to my surprise, I could hear Him in the armoire of my brain.He seemed to be residing inside and speaking from within.From the deepest of the deeps.

His gesture was not that of mere blessing perfunctorily but that of an inner dialogue with me.It was bruited in the village that He was a totally realized Siddha who rarely spoke and that He had all-powerful presence in all spheres of Universal affairs.

But here was I receiving His unbound grace.

I heard His voice distinctly inside me.It sounded quite commanding as if the Voice of Brahman-incarnate.

"MIND IS A MAN'S ENEMY AND THE FRIEND AS WELL.IT CAN KEEP ONE TRAPPED IN DESIRES OR WORKS FOR SALVATION.A MIND IN CONTROL IS LIKE AMIRTHAM(NECTAR) OR IT TURNS INTO NANJU(POISION) .AN UNCONTROLLED MIND IS POISON.DONT LET YOUR MIND DESTROY YOUR SPIRITUAL LOGIC.YOU HAVE MADE YOUR INNERSELF A POWERHOUSE THROUGH CONCENTRATION OF MIND AND MEDITATION, DO NOT DISSIPATE IT"

(This was the Illustrated book I had bought casually, for my children actually)

I was taken aback.I had brought a small illustrated book on Gayathri Matha with me to keep me company in my soujourn.And the book contained similar words.

I was for a moment suspicious whether the voice was just my subconscious mind brought to force by His touch, speaking in a delirium because of this climactic touch of His hands.

The voice spoke again as if resonating from within cognizing my despondency.

"IT IS NOT FROM A BOOK BUT FROM THIS VERY SAME BODY WHOM PEOPLE REFER AS PUGHAZHENDI. I WAS JUST REVERBRATING WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU WHEN YOU READ ANY TEXT."

I replied back,"Im sorry but Im not worth being called even a powerhouse.I have a long way to go."

"IAM WITH YOU.BLESS YOU"

He then took His hands off my head and to prove that He knew the inner dialogue.He again wrote with a stick

G---A---Y--- A---T---R- --I---B-- --O-----O- -------K- ----P---O- --W----E- --R----H- --O---U-- -S-----E

All I can write now after I read what he hurriedly wrote letter by letter and then stomped it off with His feet, is precisely this:

"!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!"

He was no ordinary Siddhar.He had conquered the final cell which I talked about supra, the pleasure cell,reaching the innermost sanctum of the cell where He Himself became fused into the creative force,Brahman.

I sighed aloud in the crowd.

Where is this Siddhar's level and where is the level of the current Kaliyugavaasis, who fight in the name of

1. Power

2. Politics

3. Money

4. Women/Men/Sex

5. For the sake of fighting

6. Pleasures

7. Nuerotic behaviour

When will the general mass of people join Him or atleast become a wee bit spiritual.

I know for heaven's sake that there are many other worlds with extra terrestial beings.

Why not my Mother earth, be a peaceful haven with people meditating and trying to reach God?

I cried deep inside, "LORDESS LORDESS LORDESS PLEASE ELEVATE THIS WHOLE HUMANITY IN ITS CONSCIOUSNESS. LET THERE NOT BE ANY FIGHTS.TAKE MY LIFE,MY BLOOD COURSING IN THE VEINS BUT ELIMINATE ALL THE EVIL THAT I SEE.PLEASE LET A CATHARTIC CHANGE OCCUR"

I instinctively looked inside myself after the deep frenzy whether the Holy man's voice would respond.But nothing happened.

I opened my eyes which I had closed in a fit of emotion which swept me.

I saw the Siddhar beckoning me again.

I went near and he took the stick in his hand to the ground rubbed it in the soft mud and then applied it without moving from the tree,yet with one hand to my forehead near the Kuthastha region(Third eye roughly).

I felt a cool wave of bliss envelope me.

I was smiling and then took His leave.

What happened after that is inconsequential and further experiences have to remain confidential.

All these are being narrated to tell that

Everything exists and that Hope is not lost.

Collectively too things are being done and there is nothing to fret and fume about.

God has all the time and He created the time in the first place.

Let not situations,events which happen around you disturb you.

Let equipoise remain

Having a cool Kuthastha would solve 99% matters for any Sadhaka.

So long my friend,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

• 3 years later...

can you help me with the complete tripada and chatushpada gayatri mantra? u can mail me

Dear VS,

I do not remember for how long He was seeing the sky.He seemed to gaze,smile at some forces,whisper( Whispower? ) under His breath and so on.

I watched Him and started chanting Gayathri Mantra of the Chatushpada kind.

Then other mantras.Gayatri Mantra Uccharana has a power of its own.

Especially when done before a Mahan.(See my old postings on the efficacy of Gayatri Mantra and Sahasra Gayatri Mantra).

Brahman exists shrouded behind 5 layers.To get to Brahman means to penetrate through these 5 layers namely

1. Grain cell

2. Life Cell

3. Mind Cell

4. Knowledge Cell

and

5. Pleasure Cell.

To understand these kernel secrets experientially one must practice Gayatri Mantra.

And this is no Mosquito-swatting assay.

The Smiling Siddhar turned toward me and beckoned me to Him.

All the dhoti clad people near Him parted way for me.

I came near Him and bowed my head.

He placed His hands (both of them) on my head and stood still for sometime.

Much to my surprise, I could hear Him in the armoire of my brain.He seemed to be residing inside and speaking from within.From the deepest of the deeps.

His gesture was not that of mere blessing perfunctorily but that of an inner dialogue with me.It was bruited in the village that He was a totally realized Siddha who rarely spoke and that He had all-powerful presence in all spheres of Universal affairs.

But here was I receiving His unbound grace.

I heard His voice distinctly inside me.It sounded quite commanding as if the Voice of Brahman-incarnate.

"MIND IS A MAN'S ENEMY AND THE FRIEND AS WELL.IT CAN KEEP ONE TRAPPED IN DESIRES OR WORKS FOR SALVATION.A MIND IN CONTROL IS LIKE AMIRTHAM(NECTAR) OR IT TURNS INTO NANJU(POISION) .AN UNCONTROLLED MIND IS POISON.DONT LET YOUR MIND DESTROY YOUR SPIRITUAL LOGIC.YOU HAVE MADE YOUR INNERSELF A POWERHOUSE THROUGH CONCENTRATION OF MIND AND MEDITATION, DO NOT DISSIPATE IT"

(This was the Illustrated book I had bought casually, for my children actually)

I was taken aback.I had brought a small illustrated book on Gayathri Matha with me to keep me company in my soujourn.And the book contained similar words.

I was for a moment suspicious whether the voice was just my subconscious mind brought to force by His touch, speaking in a delirium because of this climactic touch of His hands.

The voice spoke again as if resonating from within cognizing my despondency.

"IT IS NOT FROM A BOOK BUT FROM THIS VERY SAME BODY WHOM PEOPLE REFER AS PUGHAZHENDI. I WAS JUST REVERBRATING WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU WHEN YOU READ ANY TEXT."

I replied back,"Im sorry but Im not worth being called even a powerhouse.I have a long way to go."

"IAM WITH YOU.BLESS YOU"

He then took His hands off my head and to prove that He knew the inner dialogue.He again wrote with a stick

G---A---Y--- A---T---R- --I---B-- --O-----O- -------K- ----P---O- --W----E- --R----H- --O---U-- -S-----E

All I can write now after I read what he hurriedly wrote letter by letter and then stomped it off with His feet, is precisely this:

"!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!"

He was no ordinary Siddhar.He had conquered the final cell which I talked about supra, the pleasure cell,reaching the innermost sanctum of the cell where He Himself became fused into the creative force,Brahman.

I sighed aloud in the crowd.

Where is this Siddhar's level and where is the level of the current Kaliyugavaasis, who fight in the name of

1. Power

2. Politics

3. Money

4. Women/Men/Sex

5. For the sake of fighting

6. Pleasures

7. Nuerotic behaviour

When will the general mass of people join Him or atleast become a wee bit spiritual.

I know for heaven's sake that there are many other worlds with extra terrestial beings.

Why not my Mother earth, be a peaceful haven with people meditating and trying to reach God?

I cried deep inside, "LORDESS LORDESS LORDESS PLEASE ELEVATE THIS WHOLE HUMANITY IN ITS CONSCIOUSNESS. LET THERE NOT BE ANY FIGHTS.TAKE MY LIFE,MY BLOOD COURSING IN THE VEINS BUT ELIMINATE ALL THE EVIL THAT I SEE.PLEASE LET A CATHARTIC CHANGE OCCUR"

I instinctively looked inside myself after the deep frenzy whether the Holy man's voice would respond.But nothing happened.

I opened my eyes which I had closed in a fit of emotion which swept me.

I saw the Siddhar beckoning me again.

I went near and he took the stick in his hand to the ground rubbed it in the soft mud and then applied it without moving from the tree,yet with one hand to my forehead near the Kuthastha region(Third eye roughly).

I felt a cool wave of bliss envelope me.

I was smiling and then took His leave.

What happened after that is inconsequential and further experiences have to remain confidential.

All these are being narrated to tell that

Everything exists and that Hope is not lost.

Collectively too things are being done and there is nothing to fret and fume about.

God has all the time and He created the time in the first place.

Let not situations,events which happen around you disturb you.

Let equipoise remain

Having a cool Kuthastha would solve 99% matters for any Sadhaka.

So long my friend,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...