IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sri Sri Sri Tadepalli Raghavanarayana Shastry Garu-part-5

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Last posting we saw how Chandavolu Shastry Garu was saved by the Marma-Yogi.

This posting we concentrate on a few more miracles. At this stage, let me tell all that this story was not in some 5th century BC but happened from 1900-1990!! So, all these miracles you read happened as recently till 1990.This gives us some hope.

I find that people here in USA/Canada though do regularly visit temples, have faith,etc are more career and money driven and always compare inside themselves with the Joneses next-door.And they also subtly ridicule the miracles, Purana Kathas,etc which we read and pride themselves of their educational and economic achivements.

This is like 'throwing the baby with the bathwater'!! Everything else is just a prop to achieve God. Family, Money, career, etc all give happiness necessary for the evolvement of spirituality in a person.

Real Happiness however, lies when one is at-one with God. Even then it is not complete. Kundalini evolvement is the goal.The shakthi which lies dormant at the Mooladhar, must be awakened. This is possible only through sadhana and deeksha through a Guru.

People tell me stories like even Bhajans and songs can awaken Kundalini. Yes, it can but the shakthi sanchalana goes only till Swadhishtana and if the person is not purified then the person becomes a debauch, Thus, many many people end their lives in debauchery(I personally know a lot of people in Isckon and other such organizations who are like that) who lead very corrupt lives. I will not blame them as their Kundalini evolvement has stopped at Swadhistana and then falls back to Mooladhara with a greater thud(read more vices and venom).

Srividya Marga is the highest especially when got through a proper Guru and Guruparampara. Kundalini automatically awakens and is ever controlled by the Guru.

Ok, now coming back to the pertinent story,

Venkatapppayya Shastry Garu had gone to Kailasham(expired) and His 'Shreerama Kathaamrutham' was being printed by Chandavolu Shastry Garu.

In the Ayodhyaa-Kaandam, Shastryji had a writer's block. He could not complete one particular poem which was an explanation to the Gayathri mantra. Each Syllable of the mantra was attempted to be written in poetic form by Him. He struggled with the syllable "Bha" and got stuck there.

Shastryji prayed His Upsaya-devatha(Rajarajeshwari Tripurasundari) and then drifted into sleep.

He had a weird dream while he slept. In the dream one Bibi-Jaganmohini appeared and she was in a sleeping pose and one 30 year old beared man came fast running to Her and opened her jacket and started drinking milk from her breasts! Shastry Garu was falbbergasted while witnessing this in the dream. The lady looked so Huge and very Divine and He had no clue who She was.

She said to Him, "Why are you standing there?"

He replied in his dream "Can I also get some Mother's milk from you?"

At that instant, he awakened from sleep and started getting the words in free flow as in

"Bharma Maya Ramya Harmyamu..." And finished his Novella easily.

He used to write from then is such a frenetic pace that while the proofs of one Kaanda was being printed, He used to finish by night itself one another Kanda!

Till date no one knew, who the lady was and who the 30 year old beared man was. The significance of the dream can be cognized as Shastry Garu drinking the milk of wisdom from Paradevatha's divine breasts itself just like the 'Dravida Sisu' of Saundarya Lahiri(Thirugnana Sambandhar-Child saint Nayanmar)

Chandavolu ketharaju Subbarao Garu did not have progeny. He took hsi wife to Rayaveluru and showed to a Western Doctor there and the doctor declared that she would not be able to conceive.

The couple took Ashraya at the feet of Chandavolu Shastryji. He then gave her for a year 'Theerthabhoothulu'(meaning Theertha Prasadam. 'bhoothulu' has an utterly corrupt meaning these days in Telugu, the word has no connection with that word. This word is an ancient Telugu word though. However, etymologically speaking both, come from the word "Bhutha" as in Panchabhutha.).

She became pregnant and went to Rayaveluru Hospital for delivery! The Doctor who said she is a barren woman ws flabergasted and checked her again and again! She gave birth to a girl and the delivery was a hasslefree one.

Once this came to be known all over. One more couple(Peravali Vasis Cheruvu Vishwanatha Sharma couple) also got blessed similarly.

After many people started flocking to get the 'Theerthabhoothulu'.

To be continued...

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Dear Sree Ramji,

We are from Tenali place near Chadolu. WE wanted to share some of our experiences with Sastry garu. My brothers name is Kalluri Suryanayana Murthy. He lives in Tenali. I live in Toronto. I would like to talk to you personally. Can you please provide your phone number.

Sarada