IndiaDivine.org

Guru Mandala Vivarana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear R, You have come to an erroneous conclusion that Tantra is bereft of Guru worship. Also,I know it was you who maligned me in other forums given my chronological young age.I do not care what you say about me anywhere, I just do my work and do not pose as a Guru. I still am a student and will be so till my death. But to berate Guru worship as false is not tolerable by me and hence this post, for the

benefit of others who might be misled by you. Already many are doing even Navarana Pujas without Guru-initiation. The postings which I make is from my Gurunathar and Amba and they I suppose are more aged than you(for you to accept) Tantra requires more of the guidance of the preceptor than any other branch as it is fraught with dangers(aadibhoutika and aadideivika). From my own experience, I can say that I suffered a lot and raved like a mad man when doing Kundalini yoga kriyas without the guidance of a proper Guru till my Srividya Guru saved me. This whole group is an _expression of that gratitude. Shreeguruhu shishyadrushtanyanthe' swadrushtyaa pashyan, Yogamahignaa swatanoho sakaashaath swachaitanyam Swanetradwaara bahirnishkaashya shishyanetradwaara Tachhaitanyaroopaha swayam shishyasya mano vedhayeth! This was said by no less than Bhaskararaya. He means-- The Master,looking with his eyes into the eyes of the disciple,brings out by the glory of His yoga through his eyes,his consciousness from the body and himself entering through the disciple's eyes in the form of that consciousness pierces the mind of the disciple. I also follow the precept of the Kularnava Tantra which says

thus: Gurum prakashayeth dheemaan Mantram yatnena gopayeth! --The Intelligent one should proclaim the Master but carefully conceal the Mantric counsel. Srividya worship is a Gurubaddha sampradaya and if anyone refutes this then he is definitely in the wrong track. These days in Kaliyuga people either blindly follow some charlatan or do things by themselves both of which are achetana margas. Discerning intellect is needed in adhyatmika marga and also the guidance of a sadguru. In Srividya Tantra, Guru, Devata and Mantra are one and the same. Many people think that mantra is the sound-body of the Godhead which is true and the yantra or chakra the form pattern though which the Godhead is delineated. This too is true but not many realize that the

Chakra and the Guru are one and the same too! Guru=delegated power of the Godhead on earth and everything which the Godhead wants to give to the disciple flows through the Guru. This concept is not liked by many as there is an ego element involved. The subconscious mind which has not been done shuddhi by yama and niyamas and suvichara thinks thus "why should I need an intermediary? How is He greater than me? and if He is my Guru, who then is His Guru and so on and soforth?" This forms part of kutarkawada(fallacy-oriented logicality) by the kaliyuga manavas who then get a taint of naasthikatwa in them. The Guru often comes in humanform but to mistake him merely as a human being is a sure way to spiritual disaster. The transcendent Brahman is the primordial Guru, Adinatha. He, the ever Blissful, of his own accord,took the role of master and disciple and by the statements made of questions and answers brought down samavataarayat the Tantra. The above is the translation from Svacchanda Tantra (Gurushishyapade sthithwaa swayameva sadaashivaha, Prashnottarapadairvaakyair Tantram samavataarayath) The important word to note is "Samavataarayath" which means "brought down". Tantras are known as Agamas or the truths that have come down. The writers of Tantras rarely hold themselves as their authors. They give _expression to the knowledge brought down from Aadinatha. Tantra is the eternal Veda-secret,consciouness-knowledge,that is hidden in the supernal Akasa,Parama Vyoma,which is brought down,transmitted to the limited human

intelligence. In the tantras a common pattern in seen either Shiva or Shathi being the Guru and the other being the disciple. Adinatha=Shiva+shakthi Guru=Adinatha=embodiment of the united form of Shiva and Shakthi. The essential light, prakasha form that is shiva and the discernment Vimarsha form that is Shakthi both mingle and harmonize in the form of the Guru Guru=Prakasha+Vimarsha=Light+Discernment=Gnanateja+Vijgnaana Mana White light of Shiva+Red Light of Shakthi=Triad's effulgence. Before my sojourn into Tantra, I was into Kundalini Yoga big time because I was in the possession of a rare text and just like you since my young blood was hot I wanted to get on with it without any guru-guidance, though I suffered hell after some months of practice, I did see this white light and red light though I

never could make out what it meant. Now the equation is thus R Avargale, Guru=Shiva+shakthi combine And Srichakra=Body of the Shiva-shakthi (Srichakram Shivayorvapuhu) and hence Guru=Srichakra. This is a very simple explanation Iam giving with textual validity Srichakra represents the pattern of creation,the rays that are transmitted from the Great Radiance and its radiance is emboidied in GuruMandala. The aughas are three in nature, Divyaugha, Siddhaugha and Manavaugha. Divyaugha are the divine guides who watch over the destiny of the human race with constant vigilance and unbounded compassion. The siddhaugha are the accomplished or perfected ones, the semi-divine guides, who by their dint of effort have become siddhas and thus competent to guide others. Sidhhaugha examples: Narada and Sanaka Manavaugha are the human guides like Durvasa and Agasthya, who are near and ready to assist the struggling humanity. In this context I should say that I have benefitted a lot from readings from Agasthya Naadi and the Agasthya mantras to call him. He does give dream visitations if not in person. All this is possible in Kaliyuga Somaguru Avargale. Please have faith.Many people lose faith seeing the modernity and the scientific advancements we humans have made. This is tuppence compared to what Siddhas or the lowest category of yogis in the Himalayas know. But first some effort then some experiences then some faith then more experiences then more faith...and so it goes. That is the Kaliyuga equation. For this faith and effort to blossom you need a Guru. The eternal Guru Aadinatha has in Him all the knowledge he has to transmit in the seed-form(Veejaskhara rupena--Veeja=beeja-=seed) He holds in Himself concentrated, in a potential form, all knowledge and consciousness. Now He is stationed in Bindu, in the seed,full of creative power.When He wants to radiate out of Himself,when he desires to break the bunds of self-contained ocean of knowledge and flood the universe, He becomes Shiva and Shakthi, The three bindus forming the primary triangle. This whole world is thus made up of triads my dear friend. The three couples, Mitresanaatha Kaameshwari, UddeesanaathaVajreshwari and Sashteesanatha

Bhagamaalini form the three sides of the triangle and from them starts the Gurumandala. That is why the light of Guru is said to be Traipuram Mahaha, the vast effulgence of Tripura, the primary triangle as the three Aughas are situated there. The Tantrika Sadhaka always pays obeisance to his Guru, Parama Guru and the Parameshti Guru. This threefold categorization applies to each of the three Aughas as well.And so we, arrive at the ninefold classification of the Guru Mandala, the Nava Naathas. This classification closely corresponds to the ninefold classification of the Srichakra, thus proving once again that the Guru and Srichakra are one and the same. The Guru is the true parent of the disciple, as he bears him in his womb during the period of initiation and delivers him unto the Godhead. Initiation is a second birth to the disciple and thereafter it is the spiritual birth alone that matters to the disciple. His earthly father gave him a physcial body no doubt;but it is his spiritual father who creates for him a body capable of receiving into itself the Divine. Tenanavarandhrarupo Dehaha---Bhavopanishad declares the Guru as the Navanathas,nine masters,create for the disciple the body with nine apertures. The Masters are equated with apertures because through these sensory openings only one has to receive the Divine flow and afterward become the divine doors--dvaaro devihi--swinging open to the vastness. It is said that Divyaugha

fashions the two ears and the mouth,The siddhaugha the two eyes and the genital, and the Manavaugha the two nostrils.Thus the nine Masters are connected with the body with the nine apertures,which are in turn identified wit the nine chakras of the Srichakra. In Vedic wisdom there is a parallel of nine Rishis-Angirasas. This is a big subject and will need another big posting but it should suffice to say here that The Angirasas when joined with the seer Ayasya become ten, Dasagwas,while the Nava Nathas joined with the Adinatha also become ten. The concept of GuruMandala illustrates how the Vedic wisdom is enshrined in the Tantric tradition. Hope this will permanenly quell any misgivings you have on this issue. You may fight and tirade with me online but do not do so with the concept of Guru, you will be the loser! Best of luck in your marga ......Our fathers by their words,broke the strong and stubborn places, The Angiras seers shattered the mountain rock with their cry....--Rig Veda Hope my cry here too is heard! Yours yogically, Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Guest guest

Namaste to all worshippers of the sweet divine mother,

There are also some erroneous perceptions on the following aspects of

sri-vidya which are actively being promoted by some vested interests to frighten

people and keep them out of this esoteric knowledge in other forums and

groups....

1. Worshipping of Pratyangira Devi...

She is the most beloved and compassionate mother, who doesnt require chanting

her mantra followed by 1000 gayathri mantra(as said in one other forum), she is

to be worshipped with her mantra keeping in the heart compassion and kindness.

She is a protective goddesses in her fierce form too.

Praying to her and doing her sadhana doesnt cause any harm, but protects the

sadhaka(unlike what was said in one other forum online)

But as scriptures says...it has to be done in the direction by the Guru

2. Vamachara being equated with Sri vidya practise

Vamachara cannot be taken as a path to Sri vidya since vamacharis use dead

body to invoke the devi while the right hand path use the sri chakra to invoke

the devi

often I have seen that vamacharis delude others by saying that they are kaulas

who practise all the 5M;s....this is incorrect(as being said by one person in

two other forums,luckily he is not a member in this forum)

And if you see the glory of Kamaskshi names revealed by Lord Vishnu, he

clearly says that she is worshipped in one's own heart, since the body is dead

and without life, but when soul is present in the body, then the body is

alive........the practitioners take that to be literal and worship on the dead

body, which is wrong

3. Parashurama kalpa sutra says one should take the guru's name always and

should not try to look for name or fame leaving the Guru aside and abusing

another sadhka of srividya is tantamont to killing one's own Guru(The same

person mentioned above does this in other forums including abusing this group's

owner)

4. Sringeri acharyas never promoted that their tradition of srividya is

superior to others and they were very open minded with other paths. It is a sin

by using the name of venerable acharyas in putting down other traditions of Sri

vidya.

5. Purascharana of Mantras

Some practitioners who have little bit knowledge of mantra purascharana

quote from rudrayamala saying that one has to do puraschara so many times as

there number of bijas...there is a way of doing the purascharana but that has to

learned by a Guru who has his experience and direct relevation from the mouth of

Guru

reading from a book gives no value addition

6. Dragging the name of Kamakshi and the Sringeri acharya and abusing Guru of

another tradition by saying " running sex camps " qualifies as a pathita/fallen

from the path of sri vidya

If one takes mantra from such a fallen soul, one makes the divine mother sad,

since such a person is unholy and filled with the essence of satan/dark forces

Please forgive me, for taking your time to read

namaste

vikram

Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , Group Owner

<para_anuloma wrote:

>

> Dear R,

>

> You have come to an erroneous conclusion that Tantra is bereft of Guru

worship. Also,I know it was you who maligned me in other forums given my

chronological young age.I do not care what you say about me anywhere, I just do

my work and do not pose as a Guru. I still am a student and will be so till my

death.

>

>

>

> But to berate Guru worship as false is not tolerable by me and hence this

post, for the benefit of others who might be misled by you. Already many are

doing even Navarana Pujas without Guru-initiation.

>

> The postings which I make is from my Gurunathar and Amba and they I suppose

are more aged than you(for you to accept)

>

> Tantra requires more of the guidance of the preceptor than any other branch

as it is fraught with dangers(aadibhoutika and aadideivika).

>

>

>

>

> From my own experience, I can say that I suffered a lot and raved like a mad

man when doing Kundalini yoga kriyas without the guidance of a proper Guru till

my Srividya Guru saved me.

>

> This whole group is an _expression of that gratitude.

>

> Shreeguruhu shishyadrushtanyanthe' swadrushtyaa pashyan,

> Yogamahignaa swatanoho sakaashaath swachaitanyam

> Swanetradwaara bahirnishkaashya shishyanetradwaara

> Tachhaitanyaroopaha swayam shishyasya mano vedhayeth!

>

> This was said by no less than Bhaskararaya.

>

> He means--

>

> The Master,looking with his eyes into the eyes of the disciple,brings out by

the glory of His yoga through his eyes,his consciousness from the body and

himself entering through the disciple's eyes in the form of that consciousness

pierces the mind of the disciple.

>

> I also follow the precept of the Kularnava Tantra which says thus:

>

> Gurum prakashayeth dheemaan Mantram yatnena gopayeth!

>

> --The Intelligent one should proclaim the Master but carefully conceal the

Mantric counsel.

>

> Srividya worship is a Gurubaddha sampradaya and if anyone refutes this then

he is definitely in the wrong track.

>

> These days in Kaliyuga people either blindly follow some charlatan or do

things by themselves both of which are achetana margas.

>

> Discerning intellect is needed in adhyatmika marga and also the guidance of

a sadguru.

>

>

>

> In Srividya Tantra, Guru, Devata and Mantra are one and the same.

>

> Many people think that mantra is the sound-body of the Godhead which is true

and the yantra or chakra the form pattern though which the Godhead is

delineated. This too is true but not many realize that the Chakra and the Guru

are one and the same too!

>

> Guru=delegated power of the Godhead on earth and everything which the

Godhead wants to give to the disciple flows through the Guru. This concept is

not liked by many as there is an ego element involved. The subconscious mind

which has not been done shuddhi by yama and niyamas and suvichara thinks thus

" why should I need an intermediary? How is He greater than me? and if He is my

Guru, who then is His Guru and so on and soforth? "

>

> This forms part of kutarkawada(fallacy-oriented logicality) by the kaliyuga

manavas who then get a taint of naasthikatwa in them.

>

> The Guru often comes in humanform but to mistake him merely as a human being

is a sure way to spiritual disaster.

>

>

>

> The transcendent Brahman is the primordial Guru, Adinatha. He, the ever

Blissful, of his own accord,took the role of master and disciple and by the

statements made of questions and answers brought down samavataarayat the Tantra.

>

> The above is the translation from Svacchanda Tantra

>

> (Gurushishyapade sthithwaa swayameva sadaashivaha,

Prashnottarapadairvaakyair Tantram samavataarayath)

>

> The important word to note is " Samavataarayath " which means " brought down " .

>

> Tantras are known as Agamas or the truths that have come down. The writers

of Tantras rarely hold themselves as their authors. They give _expression to the

knowledge brought down from Aadinatha.

>

> Tantra is the eternal Veda-secret,consciouness-knowledge,that is hidden in

the supernal Akasa,Parama Vyoma,which is brought down,transmitted to the limited

human intelligence.

>

> In the tantras a common pattern in seen either Shiva or Shathi being the

Guru and the other being the disciple.

>

> Adinatha=Shiva+shakthi

>

> Guru=Adinatha=embodiment of the united form of Shiva and Shakthi.

>

> The essential light, prakasha form that is shiva and the discernment

Vimarsha form that is Shakthi both mingle and harmonize in the form of the Guru

>

> Guru=Prakasha+Vimarsha=Light+Discernment=Gnanateja+Vijgnaana Mana

>

>

>

> White light of Shiva+Red Light of Shakthi=Triad's effulgence.

>

> Before my sojourn into Tantra, I was into Kundalini Yoga big time because I

was in the possession of a rare text and just like you since my young blood was

hot I wanted to get on with it without any guru-guidance, though I suffered hell

after some months of practice, I did see this white light and red light though I

never could make out what it meant.

>

> Now the equation is thus R Avargale,

>

> Guru=Shiva+shakthi combine

> And Srichakra=Body of the Shiva-shakthi

> (Srichakram Shivayorvapuhu) and hence

>

> Guru=Srichakra.

>

>

>

>

>

> This is a very simple explanation Iam giving with textual validity

>

> Srichakra represents the pattern of creation,the rays that are transmitted

from the Great Radiance and its radiance is emboidied in GuruMandala.

>

> The aughas are three in nature, Divyaugha, Siddhaugha and Manavaugha.

>

> Divyaugha are the divine guides who watch over the destiny of the human race

with constant vigilance and unbounded compassion.

>

> The siddhaugha are the accomplished or perfected ones, the semi-divine

guides, who by their dint of effort have become siddhas and thus competent to

guide others.

>

> Sidhhaugha examples: Narada and Sanaka

>

> Manavaugha are the human guides like Durvasa and Agasthya, who are near and

ready to assist the struggling humanity.

>

>

>

> In this context I should say that I have benefitted a lot from readings from

Agasthya Naadi and the Agasthya mantras to call him. He does give dream

visitations if not in person.

>

> All this is possible in Kaliyuga Somaguru Avargale. Please have faith.Many

people lose faith seeing the modernity and the scientific advancements we humans

have made. This is tuppence compared to what Siddhas or the lowest category of

yogis in the Himalayas know.

>

> But first some effort then some experiences then some faith then more

experiences then more faith...and so it goes. That is the Kaliyuga equation.

>

> For this faith and effort to blossom you need a Guru.

>

> The eternal Guru Aadinatha has in Him all the knowledge he has to transmit

in the seed-form(Veejaskhara rupena--Veeja=beeja-=seed)

>

> He holds in Himself concentrated, in a potential form, all knowledge and

consciousness.

>

> Now He is stationed in Bindu, in the seed,full of creative power.When He

wants to radiate out of Himself,when he desires to break the bunds of

self-contained ocean of knowledge and flood the universe, He becomes Shiva and

Shakthi, The three bindus forming the primary triangle.

>

>

>

> This whole world is thus made up of triads my dear friend.

>

> The three couples, Mitresanaatha Kaameshwari, UddeesanaathaVajreshwari and

Sashteesanatha Bhagamaalini form the three sides of the triangle and from them

starts the Gurumandala.

>

> That is why the light of Guru is said to be Traipuram Mahaha, the vast

effulgence of Tripura, the primary triangle as the three Aughas are situated

there.

>

> The Tantrika Sadhaka always pays obeisance to his Guru, Parama Guru and the

Parameshti Guru. This threefold categorization applies to each of the three

Aughas as well.And so we, arrive at the ninefold classification of the Guru

Mandala, the Nava Naathas. This classification closely corresponds to the

ninefold classification of the Srichakra, thus proving once again that the Guru

and Srichakra are one and the same.

>

>

>

> The Guru is the true parent of the disciple, as he bears him in his womb

during the period of initiation and delivers him unto the Godhead. Initiation is

a second birth to the disciple and thereafter it is the spiritual birth alone

that matters to the disciple.

>

> His earthly father gave him a physcial body no doubt;but it is his spiritual

father who creates for him a body capable of receiving into itself the Divine.

>

> Tenanavarandhrarupo Dehaha---Bhavopanishad declares the Guru as the

Navanathas,nine masters,create for the disciple the body with nine apertures.

>

>

>

> The Masters are equated with apertures because through these sensory

openings only one has to receive the Divine flow and afterward become the divine

doors--dvaaro devihi--swinging open to the vastness.

>

> It is said that Divyaugha fashions the two ears and the mouth,The siddhaugha

the two eyes and the genital, and the Manavaugha the two nostrils.Thus the nine

Masters are connected with the body with the nine apertures,which are in turn

identified wit the nine chakras of the Srichakra.

>

> In Vedic wisdom there is a parallel of nine Rishis-Angirasas. This is a big

subject and will need another big posting but it should suffice to say here that

The Angirasas when joined with the seer Ayasya become ten, Dasagwas,while the

Nava Nathas joined with the Adinatha also become ten.

>

> The concept of GuruMandala illustrates how the Vedic wisdom is enshrined in

the Tantric tradition.

>

> Hope this will permanenly quell any misgivings you have on this issue.

>

> You may fight and tirade with me online but do not do so with the concept of

Guru, you will be the loser!

>

> Best of luck in your marga

>

> ......Our fathers by their words,broke the strong and stubborn places, The

Angiras seers shattered the mountain rock with their cry....--Rig Veda

>

>

>

> Hope my cry here too is heard!