IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sri Gorakkar Siddha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Siddha priyas,

I have always been fascinated by the 18 siddha tradition so much that I even used to take my meals sometimes in a mess run by one devout man who worshipped one of the siddhas! He used to feed me stories about the siddhas not just rice on Banana leaf. I loved him and his mess was called Guruji Mess.Infact many siddha connections were made by me meditatively using his expert guidance and advice.

The leader of the 18 siddha tradition of Tamilnadu is the great Agastya Maharishi.

Srichakra

All the 18 siddhas were well versed in the Srividya worship though they kept it highly 'Gupta'.

This posting is devoted to one such siddha.

His name is Gorakkar.

SRI GORAKKAR

(Gorakkar Siddha on a Tiger)

The first Preceptor of the Universe namely Sri Kakbhujanga (Sri Kakabusundi) had innumerable disciples to His credit. Among the disciples, Sri Gorakkar occupies a prime position and He is also a favorite disciple of the first Preceptor of the Universe. Sri Gorakkar rules Kollimalai. (Kollimalai is situated in Namakkal district of Tamilnadu)

(My Salutations to the Lotus Feet of This great Rishi and His Divine Consort)

(Kakabhujanga Rishi and his Divine consort Sri Bahula Devi. Gorakkar Siddha is a favourite disciple of this Rishi)

(Ganja Tree called the Cannibis Tree in English)

He holds an outstanding place among the Siddhas. He prepared 'live' medicines having longevity of several thousands of years to His credit. He possessed eight mystic powers(asthamaadi siddhis) in full shape. With opium (Ganja) as the basic herb, He was able to prepare medicines capable of curing diseases. Thus, the herb opium (Ganja) specially called as Gorakkar herb (Gorrakar Mooli).

He used His medicines for four kinds of human need namely Vaithyam (curing diseases),

Vaatham (alchemistry),

Yogam (Divine physical practice) and

Gnaanam (spiritual knowledge) and imparted its full secrets to the world.

Sage Agasthiya, (Agathiyar) the head of the Siddhas came to understand that Siddhas had written many Divine secrets on palm leaves in open status. So, He convened an assembly of Siddhas, gathered all the palm leaves on which they had written Divine secrets and instructed Sri Gorakkar to preserve them in an earthen pot. He also instructed Him to preserve the pot inside a rock. Sri Gorakkar did as He was instructed and He kept the Divine key of the pot with Him. That's why very few treatises written by Siddhas are in circulation in the present world. Sri Gorakkar had advised the secret of Divine key to Siddhas in order to enable them to see and read the Brahma Divine secrets of Siddhas. ('Key' here means the specific Divine mantras to be chanted to make the pot open by itself) Therefore, if a person seeks guidance and advice of the Preceptor he/she must worship Sri Gorakkar to

understand the true nature of the secrets. Healing is a sacred art which is done by the grace of God as selfless service to others. Have you ever seen a Siddha demand money for what he or she does? If he does, he's not a Siddha! To be a practitioner of the Siddha art of medicine, one must do it as a free, selfless service. This art is NOT FOR SALE. To ensure that it is not sold for profit, it has been password protected by Divine Will and enough procedures have been set in place to protect its exploitation for profit.

The divine procedures for processing moolika herbs include rules on when exactly the herb must be plucked for processing. Each moolika herb must be plucked on a specific Hora,Thithi,Nakshatra,Paksham,Maasa, Ruthu combination. Since these moolika herbs are divine objects, they can't even be seen unless one has followed these rules. Unless the proper procedure is followed, they won't yield their beneficial medicinal effects.

SRE GORAKKAR GUNDAM

Sre Gorakkar who has been living in sacred abode at Kollimalai (Kolli hills) skillfully prepared several thousands of live medicines, Siddhar kuligais (Solidified Divine mercury balls) and palm leaves containing the Divine secrets. He then made seven separate boxes and kept the Divine materials with them. Ultimately, He buried the boxes in a secret place called Sri Gorakkar Gundam also called Gorrakar Gundaram

It is an underground hill place covered by natural securities. Persons having divine blessings only can reach the place and see Gorakkar there. He is still doing Yoga (Tapas) there. He preserved many medicines and palm leaves here. He has written many siddha granthas containing subjects such as Medicine, Yoga, Al-chemistry, Astronomical Science, Literature and Astrology. Everything preserved in Gundam.Even to this day, spiritual people going round the Gundam area get divine treasures from there. Different secret lockers placed in the Gundam are connected with different treasures. The herbal “ganja” as we commonly call, was originally known as “Gorakkar Mooli” and all of HIS medicines are prepared with this herbal only.Unfortunately this Moolika when aquired by unscrupulous men from Him used it for narcotic purposes.That is why these days

Siddhas and Gods do not give darshan to all and sundry lest they misuse and abuse divinity in any form.

DIVINE BOOKS OF SRI GORAKKAR

Sri Gorakkar has written many treatises. Many of His treatises are about four subjects namely Vaithyam (curing diseases), Vaatham (alchemistry), Yogam (Divine physical practice) and gnaanam (spiritual knowledge) mentioned supra. So far only five books have been printed out of the number of treatises offered by Sri Gorakkar. They are:

(1) Gorakkar Chandra regai

(2) Gorakkar Ravimegalai

(3) Gorakkar Muththaaram

(4) Gorakkar Malaivaagadam

The second book was given to me by a local Tamil librarian. He was a nice man but used to ‘bore’ people to death by talking about siddhas when noone was interested. I took pity on the Old Man and talked with him. Since I was the only hapless sacrificial goat(as my friends put it) before him he used to share every story about siddha and treated me like his grandson and gave all the library books free to me. When I left for Canada he had tears in his eyes and said "These days young people come to this library with blades in their pockets to cut out secretly images of film stars from film magazines in the library when Iam not watching but you have given me hope" I replied back " When the time is ripe they too will know about Siddhas and stuff ...let them be happy in that Mayavic world of Film stars....Good times Bad times and all times have to pass...Even Ash or Trisha have to age

and when these youngsters get a family they will be bowed down by samsaaric karma, they will then realise"

He sighed and then gave me the second book in the Gorakkar parambarai. He said "This will be safe with you".

He died yesterday.

SRI GORAKKAR'S KARMA SIDDHI MOOLA MANTRA

"Om Kleem Sreem Sre Gorakkadevaaya Sarvasiddha Anugrahaaya Devaaya Namaha Swaha"

SRI GORAKKAR'S GNAANA SIDDHI MOOLA MANTRA

"Gnaana Brahma Roopa MayamAananda Siddhi Karma MayamAmirthasanjeevi Avudatha MayamGorakkam Upaasmahe"

This posting is dedicated to that unknown librarian mentioned supra of Chennai who loved Tamil Siddhas and who used to 'bore' people with his stories on Siddhas...sigh!

Thiruchitrambalam! Per Oli Perum Vattam!

Yours yogically,

Shreeram Balijepalli

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru