IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: [Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru] Can you please help me out with this enquiry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

LalitA SahsranAma describes many such benefits for the upAsaka.

I am reminded of these shlokas in regard to your question:

85: zrImad vAgbhava kUThaika svaruUpa mukha paGkajA

86: kaNThAdaH kaThi paryanta madhyakUTha svarUpiNI

87: zakti kUThaikatApanna kaThadhyo bhAga dhAriNi

88: mUla mantrAtmikA

89: mUla kUTha traya kaebarA

That is the way I would answer the question. But:

91: kula saMketa pAlinI

Best regards in your upAsana...

auM

Jesse Arana

www.meditationinfocus.com

www.jessearana.com

> vikram_vanam2005 <vikram_vanam2005> wrote:> Namaste to all> > Can you please tell me what are the benefits that a upasaka gets out > of chanting the Panchadasi mantra> > regards> vikram>

Guest guest

Thanks Dear Shreeram and jesse

I have been initiated into panchadasi mantra and as per the Guru's will, he would choose what benefit the disciple gets

I just wanted to know in general the benefits that the scripture lists out in chanting this great mantra

regards

vikrampara_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote:

Dear Member,If you want to know something about Panchadasi, it's meaning and it's efficacy please read books on the subject by Kalluri Suryanarayana.He lives in Uppal(Hyderabad) and is a great Gayathri Upasaka.However Panchadasi is an experiential thing and it must be got from a Guru and done with his Shaktipatha.Yours yogically,ShreeramRajarajeshwari_Kalpataru , "Jesse Arana" <messages@j...> wrote:> Namaste,> > LalitA SahsranAma describes many such benefits for the upAsaka. > > I am reminded of these shlokas in regard to your question:> > 85: zrImad vAgbhava kUThaika svaruUpa mukha paGkajA> > 86: kaNThAdaH kaThi paryanta madhyakUTha svarUpiNI> > 87: zakti kUThaikatApanna kaThadhyo

bhAga dhAriNi> > 88: mUla mantrAtmikA> > 89: mUla kUTha traya kaebarA> > > That is the way I would answer the question. But:> > 91: kula saMketa pAlinI> > > Best regards in your upAsana...> > auM> > Jesse Arana> www.meditationinfocus.com> www.jessearana.com> > > > > vikram_vanam2005 <vikram_vanam2005> wrote:> > Namaste to all> > > > Can you please tell me what are the benefits that a upasaka gets > out > > of chanting the Panchadasi mantra> > > > regards> > vikram> >

respected sri ram garu,

i live in Hyderabad.AP, India.

i have a great urge to get a Guru to move forward in my upasana. i have been trying for long time,for a Guru. i could not get any guru. can you please suggest any Guru in HYderabad and secunderabad .please help me in finding my guru.

pranams