IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rashmimala mantra file.pdf format...Thanks to Shivani gaaru!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I thank Srimathy Shivani Garlagaaru (who has graced our group)an ardent and highly spiritual devotee of Rajarajeshwari devi for forwarding to me a PDF file of Rashmimala mantra,also known as Rashmimala stotra.

Rashmi means "rays" and srividya being a paravidya is verily the rays of the Mahatripurasundari.And if you peruse the mantra you will see various devatas and chandas and dhyana slokas in it eventhough it is small and pithy. These are akin to the rays of sun emnating from the lustrous sun called "Godess Rajarajeshwari devi"

The image which you see above was drawn by an ardent devotee who wishes to remain anonymous. Devi herself ordered him to draw like this(though this might not exactly be the face of the devi) it is very chareteristic of the content of Rajarajehswari devi as it contains all gods and godesses, if you look closely at the picture!!

I have the original big picture in my home in chennai blessed and given by Him. It is because of blessings of such great people that my life goes on inspite of difficulties.

I made this picture popular on internet and now many sites have this image.

Please share this image with all you know and get the blessings of Godess Rajarajeshwari devi Herself.

Now, coming back to Rashmi mala stotram:

Think of all the body parts the first thing in the morning and thank Ma for giving them all to you even if they are causing trouble(because any defect or trouble or disease in any body part is just a way of washing you bad karmas of the past..thank her for that if not for anythingelse).

Then do this Rashmimala the first thing in the morning. This should be in the regimen of Rajarajeshwari devi and srividya worship.

I did not want to give out the Rashmi mala mantra because it should be got from a gurunatha. But after mulling over it a lot I have decided to give out. Loka samastha sukhino Bhavanthu!(Let all be happy in this universe)....In tamil there is a saying " Yaam petra inbam peruga ii vaiyagam!"(What ever happiness I have experienced let it grow ''to'' this whole world..literally translating...puritanical please forgive me)

This should be done with guru's guidance. Please memorise it and then seek out a srividya guru(see the first file in our group's file section) and then practice it with his cognizance.

Those who need it in Tamil,malayalam,kannada,english,hindi/sanskrit. Can email me, I will translate it and send it.( Though i know all these languages I dont have the lanugage fonts with me. I did not download Itrans format for Tamil and sanskrit or the format which they give in Agasthya's group for Tamil. Iam right now hardpressed for time and typing all this from office. When I have time I will do that leisuresly. Please remind me). you cannot find Rashmi mala anywhere else in a pdf format except our siteas far as I know(if there is one please announce in this group immidieately for all our benefit please).There is one site which gives an audio recording (it is amrita's site....www.devipuram.org if Iam not wrong). You can have look at it and download the mp3 format but you need to become a member there and have a username and password to hear it. I dont know how that works.

Simpleway is to take a printout and take it to a person who knows both telugu and the language you are comfortable with. I for one know many languages but am hardpressed for time.Please bear with me.

Paraamba priyatam,

subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

!

Guest harsha

Dear Members,

I thank Srimathy Shivani Garlagaaru (who has graced our group)an ardent and highly spiritual devotee of Rajarajeshwari devi for forwarding to me a PDF file of Rashmimala mantra,also known as Rashmimala stotra.

Rashmi means "rays" and srividya being a paravidya is verily the rays of the Mahatripurasundari.And if you peruse the mantra you will see various devatas and chandas and dhyana slokas in it eventhough it is small and pithy. These are akin to the rays of sun emnating from the lustrous sun called "Godess Rajarajeshwari devi"

The image which you see above was drawn by an ardent devotee who wishes to remain anonymous. Devi herself ordered him to draw like this(though this might not exactly be the face of the devi) it is very chareteristic of the content of Rajarajehswari devi as it contains all gods and godesses, if you look closely at the picture!!

I have the original big picture in my home in chennai blessed and given by Him. It is because of blessings of such great people that my life goes on inspite of difficulties.

I made this picture popular on internet and now many sites have this image.

Please share this image with all you know and get the blessings of Godess Rajarajeshwari devi Herself.

Now, coming back to Rashmi mala stotram:

Think of all the body parts the first thing in the morning and thank Ma for giving them all to you even if they are causing trouble(because any defect or trouble or disease in any body part is just a way of washing you bad karmas of the past..thank her for that if not for anythingelse).

Then do this Rashmimala the first thing in the morning. This should be in the regimen of Rajarajeshwari devi and srividya worship.

I did not want to give out the Rashmi mala mantra because it should be got from a gurunatha. But after mulling over it a lot I have decided to give out. Loka samastha sukhino Bhavanthu!(Let all be happy in this universe)....In tamil there is a saying " Yaam petra inbam peruga ii vaiyagam!"(What ever happiness I have experienced let it grow ''to'' this whole world..literally translating...puritanical please forgive me)

This should be done with guru's guidance. Please memorise it and then seek out a srividya guru(see the first file in our group's file section) and then practice it with his cognizance.

Those who need it in Tamil,malayalam,kannada,english,hindi/sanskrit. Can email me, I will translate it and send it.( Though i know all these languages I dont have the lanugage fonts with me. I did not download Itrans format for Tamil and sanskrit or the format which they give in Agasthya's group for Tamil. Iam right now hardpressed for time and typing all this from office. When I have time I will do that leisuresly. Please remind me). you cannot find Rashmi mala anywhere else in a pdf format except our siteas far as I know(if there is one please announce in this group immidieately for all our benefit please).There is one site which gives an audio recording (it is amrita's site....www.devipuram.org if Iam not wrong). You can have look at it and download the mp3 format but you need to become a member there and have a username and password to hear it. I dont know how that works.

Simpleway is to take a printout and take it to a person who knows both telugu and the language you are comfortable with. I for one know many languages but am hardpressed for time.Please bear with me.

Paraamba priyatam,

subodha

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

!

Namaste,

Iam Harsha, i am looking for rashmi mala mantra in kannada, i request your goodself to send rashmimala mantra in kannada.

Sairam