IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us

in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.

Appreciate your answer on this

Thanks

Hari

Guest guest

Jaya Gurudev,Gurubhai, you should have already known the easiest method to contact Sadgurudev Nikhileshwaranand.Pujyaniya Trimurti Gurudev are Sadgurudev Nikhileshwarand himself. To guide us, he came in the form of Trimurti Gurudev as well.

Please contact Delhi/Jodhpur gurudham to talk with Parampujyaniya Gurudev,Thank you,PrakashDallas,TXOn Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 9:01 PM, hariputtar <hariputtar wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us

in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.

Appreciate your answer on this

Thanks

Hari

Guest guest

Trust, Faith & rock-solid (not blind!) devotion !!! ;D

, " hariputtar " <hariputtar wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us

> in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.

> Appreciate your answer on this

>

> Thanks

> Hari

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

you have asked an excellent question !!If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda.... I am sharing my 2 cents.

The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and getting answer in dream.

At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.

In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! put a question and get an answer.

To my understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of Tantra sadhanas or processes.

At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)

If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know how to get there, then

In the book of "Bhautik sadhanaye", page no 259 there is a special "Sadguru Darshan Prayog", this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.

If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can directly teach you details of Sadhanas. Get blessings of Gurudev and get help from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)

One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication). Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.

Hope this helps.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

"hariputtar" <hariputtar Sent: Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Jai Gurudev,Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.Appreciate your answer on thisThanksHari

Try the new India Homepage.

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev,

This is exactly what I was looking for....

Thanks for your invaluable '2 cents'.

Hari

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> you have asked an excellent question !!

>

> If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev

Nikhileshwarananda....  I am sharing my 2 cents.

>

> * The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra

chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and

getting answer in dream.

> * At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.

> * In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! 

put a question and get an answer.

> To my understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or

life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of

Tantra sadhanas or processes.

> * At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving

mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your

life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty

Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)

>

> If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want

specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know

how to get there, then

> * In the book of " Bhautik sadhanaye " , page no 259 there is a special " Sadguru

Darshan Prayog " , this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.

> * If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can

directly teach you details of Sadhanas. Get blessings of Gurudev and get help

from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book

referance of Gurudev)

> One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram (

this is a total telepathy level communication). Gurudev normally assign someone

from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

>

> /

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> " hariputtar " <hariputtar

>

> Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM

> How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

>

>  

> Jai Gurudev,

> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us

> in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.

> Appreciate your answer on this

>

> Thanks

> Hari

>

>

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Guest guest

Hi

In addition to the same question by our Gurubhai, I want to put up a couple more just to clear the cloud that has been surrounding me for the past few years now.

My first question is, I understand that mantra chanting will slowly increase our level of spiritual attainment, but when you are having ten diffferent thoughts going on in your mind while you are chanting mantra, is it still effective? What I usually feel is a constant discouragement when the same happens. If not effective what is the best way to go about this mental stream of thoughts?

Secondly, do you get any hint of the amount of spiritual upliftment or progress you have made?

Kindly shed some light on this.

Thanking you

Jay Gurudev

Jay--- On Tue, 20/10/09, hariputtar <hariputtar wrote:

hariputtar <hariputtar Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand Received: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009, 4:20 PM

Jay Gurudev,This is exactly what I was looking for....Thanks for your invaluable '2 cents'.Hari, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> you have asked an excellent question !!> > If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda. ... I am sharing my 2 cents.> > * The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and getting answer in dream.> * At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.> * In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! put a

question and get an answer.> To my understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of Tantra sadhanas or processes.> * At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)> > If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know how to get there, then> * In the book of "Bhautik sadhanaye", page no 259 there is a special "Sadguru Darshan Prayog", this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.> * If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can directly teach you details of Sadhanas.

Get blessings of Gurudev and get help from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)> One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication) . Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.> > Hope this helps.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> "hariputtar@ ..." <hariputtar@ ...>> > Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM> How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand> > > Jai Gurudev,> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us > in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.> Appreciate your answer on this> > Thanks> Hari> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

My first question is, I understand that mantra chanting will slowly increase our level of spiritual attainment, but when you are having ten different thoughts going on in your mind while you are chanting mantra, is it still effective?

Anand>> Of course NOT !! Mantra chanting is NOT Mantra uttering.

If you have looked in my previous post on standard process to be followed by Tantra sadhak. I had mentioned that one should do pranayam, asan shuddhi, bhoot shuddhi, disha bandhan / digbandhan, sharir raksha bandhan, and then only try for sadhana. All those things are meant for making mind more and more stable, and reduce disturbances. Things like celibacy / brahmacharya are all meant for reducing thoughts from mind.

Look into any big sadhana process, you will see all the nyas performed on different parts of Body. Here the God and its power is settled (sthapit) at specific body parts. When the mantra chanting is done, the energy rotates from different chakras (kundalini chakras) and thus through all the body parts where nyas is done. Repeated chanting generates resonance( The mantra pronounciation has to be perfect, exact word, exact Sur, exact pause, exact stress, and exact speed, everything needs to be none less than PERFECT !!), which reach the God / Goddess, and you get blessed with the success in Sadhana.

What I usually feel is a constant discouragement when the same happens. If not effective what is the best way to go about this mental stream of thoughts?

Anand>> This is common, you are no different. Most of the people fail in sadhanas, there are 1 in few lacks which gets success in just first attempt. As the sadhak level raises, so is his perfection in concentration, so he starts getting success more frequently, and with lesser and lesser efforts.

As explained in standard process, pranayam........ then sadhana is the way to go about. Unless you are able to attain required concentration with Gurumantra, there is no point in targetting some sadhana.... very less likely one would succeed there.

Secondly, do you get any hint of the amount of spiritual upliftment or progress you have made?Anand>> The standard process (my previous post) also talks about trying out small prayogs and mantra siddhi just to check your level. That success itself is a hint for a sadhak.

jayprakash rana <jprana02 Sent: Wed, 21 October, 2009 4:50:25 PMRe: Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Hi

In addition to the same question by our Gurubhai, I want to put up a couple more just to clear the cloud that has been surrounding me for the past few years now.

My first question is, I understand that mantra chanting will slowly increase our level of spiritual attainment, but when you are having ten diffferent thoughts going on in your mind while you are chanting mantra, is it still effective? What I usually feel is a constant discouragement when the same happens. If not effective what is the best way to go about this mental stream of thoughts?

Secondly, do you get any hint of the amount of spiritual upliftment or progress you have made?

Thanking you

Jay Gurudev

Jay--- On Tue, 20/10/09, hariputtar@rocketma il.com <hariputtar@rocketma il.com> wrote:

hariputtar@rocketma il.com <hariputtar@rocketma il.com> Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru NikhileshwaranandReceived: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009, 4:20 PM

Jay Gurudev,This is exactly what I was looking for....Thanks for your invaluable '2 cents'.Hari, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> you have asked an excellent question !!> > If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda. ... I am sharing my 2 cents.> > * The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and getting answer in dream.> * At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.> * In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! put a question and get an answer.> To my

understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of Tantra sadhanas or processes.> * At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)> > If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know how to get there, then> * In the book of "Bhautik sadhanaye", page no 259 there is a special "Sadguru Darshan Prayog", this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.> * If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can directly teach you details of Sadhanas. Get blessings of Gurudev and get help

from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)> One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication) . Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.> > Hope this helps.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> "hariputtar@ ..." <hariputtar@ ...>> > Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM> How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand> > > Jai Gurudev,> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us > in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.> Appreciate your answer on this> > Thanks> Hari> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .

Guest guest

Dear Anand JiThanks for clearing the cloud off my mind on this issue thats been bugging me for a long time. I will be in touch with you intermittently just to gain more knowledge on the topic.Jay Gurudev--- On Wed, 21/10/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:Khatri Anand <khatrianandRe: Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand Received: Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 5:08 AM

Jai Gurudev,

My first question is, I understand that mantra chanting will slowly increase our level of spiritual attainment, but when you are having ten different thoughts going on in your mind while you are chanting mantra, is it still effective?

Anand>> Of course NOT !! Mantra chanting is NOT Mantra uttering.

If you have looked in my previous post on standard process to be followed by Tantra sadhak. I had mentioned that one should do pranayam, asan shuddhi, bhoot shuddhi, disha bandhan / digbandhan, sharir raksha bandhan, and then only try for sadhana. All those things are meant for making mind more and more stable, and reduce disturbances. Things like celibacy / brahmacharya are all meant for reducing thoughts from mind.

Look into any big sadhana process, you will see all the nyas performed on different parts of Body. Here the God and its power is settled (sthapit) at specific body parts. When the mantra chanting is done, the energy rotates from different chakras (kundalini chakras) and thus through all the body parts where nyas is done. Repeated chanting generates resonance( The mantra pronounciation has to be perfect, exact word, exact Sur, exact pause, exact stress, and exact speed, everything needs to be none less than PERFECT !!), which reach the God / Goddess, and you get blessed with the success in Sadhana.

What I usually feel is a constant discouragement when the same happens. If not effective what is the best way to go about this mental stream of thoughts?

Anand>> This is common, you are no different. Most of the people fail in sadhanas, there are 1 in few lacks which gets success in just first attempt. As the sadhak level raises, so is his perfection in concentration, so he starts getting success more frequently, and with lesser and lesser efforts.

As explained in standard process, pranayam.... .... then sadhana is the way to go about. Unless you are able to attain required concentration with Gurumantra, there is no point in targetting some sadhana.... very less likely one would succeed there.

Secondly, do you get any hint of the amount of spiritual upliftment or progress you have made?Anand>> The standard process (my previous post) also talks about trying out small prayogs and mantra siddhi just to check your level. That success itself is a hint for a sadhak.

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

jayprakash rana <jprana02 >Wed, 21 October, 2009 4:50:25 PMRe: Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Hi

Thanking you

Jay Gurudev

Jay--- On Tue, 20/10/09, hariputtar@rocketma il.com <hariputtar@rocketma il.com> wrote:

hariputtar@rocketma il.com <hariputtar@rocketma il.com> Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru NikhileshwaranandReceived: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009, 4:20 PM

Jay Gurudev,This is exactly what I was looking for....Thanks for your invaluable '2 cents'.Hari, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> you have asked an excellent question !!> > If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda. ... I am sharing my 2 cents.> > * The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and getting answer in dream.> * At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.> * In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! put a question and get an answer.> To my

understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of Tantra sadhanas or processes.> * At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)> > If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know how to get there, then> * In the book of "Bhautik sadhanaye", page no 259 there is a special "Sadguru Darshan Prayog", this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.> * If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can directly teach you details of Sadhanas. Get blessings of Gurudev and get help

from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)> One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication) . Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.> > Hope this helps.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> "hariputtar@ ..." <hariputtar@ ...>> > Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM> How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand> > > Jai Gurudev,> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us > in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.> Appreciate your answer on this> > Thanks> Hari> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .

Get more done like never before with 7 Mail. Learn more.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Attaching Sadguru Darshan Prayog.

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Sent: Tue, 20 October, 2009 10:24:57 PMRe: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Jai Gurudev,

you have asked an excellent question !!If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda. ... I am sharing my 2 cents.

The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and getting answer in dream.

At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.

In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! put a question and get an answer.

To my understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of Tantra sadhanas or processes.

At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)

If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know how to get there, then

In the book of "Bhautik sadhanaye", page no 259 there is a special "Sadguru Darshan Prayog", this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.

If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can directly teach you details of Sadhanas. Get blessings of Gurudev and get help from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)

One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication) . Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.

Hope this helps.

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

"hariputtar@ rocketmail. com" <hariputtar@rocketma il.com>Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Jai Gurudev,Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.Appreciate your answer on thisThanksHari

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev...........!

Anand ji its very important information that you gave about interaction with Sadgurudev, brother i want to know 2 points regarding it.

1- how many Gurumantra anusthan should i do to get directely getting telepathic message from revered Sadgurudev...................?

2- as u mentioned about Yognis so if a sadhak do yogni sadhna then how does they help him in the teachings..............?

hoping to hear something from u

yashwant--- On Wed, 21/10/09, hariputtar <hariputtar wrote:

hariputtar <hariputtar Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand Date: Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 4:50 AM

Jay Gurudev,This is exactly what I was looking for....Thanks for your invaluable '2 cents'.Hari, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> you have asked an excellent question !!> > If you are interested in talking and getting guidance from Gurudev Nikhileshwarananda. ... I am sharing my 2 cents.> > * The first and foremost is continue with standard process of Gurumantra chanting, slowly you will gain a level of putting a question for Gurudev and getting answer in dream.> * At second (higher level) in dhyan stage the answers are directly received.> * In the third stage you reach at chatting session just like chat !! put a

question and get an answer.> To my understanding all the above stages are good for asking basic level or life related problems and issues. But are not good for detailed understanding of Tantra sadhanas or processes.> * At forth level when chakras get Jagrut, you can directly start receiving mantras from Gurudev, and specific mantras for specific problems throughout your life. (although detailed process etc, should be learned from books, Trimurty Gurudev, or some Gurubhai)> > If you want Gurudev to find a way for specific problem, or say you want specific knowledge or Vidya or Tantra etc directly from Gurudev, but don't know how to get there, then> * In the book of "Bhautik sadhanaye", page no 259 there is a special "Sadguru Darshan Prayog", this will get you help from Gurudev in some or the other way.> * If the your level is high enough, as per Gurudev's books, Yoginis can directly teach you details of Sadhanas.

Get blessings of Gurudev and get help from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)> One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication) . Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.> > Hope this helps.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> "hariputtar@ ..." <hariputtar@ ...>> > Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM> How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand> > > Jai Gurudev,> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us > in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.> Appreciate your answer on this> > Thanks> Hari> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

1- how many Gurumantra anusthan should i do to get directely getting telepathic message from revered Sadgurudev.. ......... ........?

Anand>> Unfortunately there is no count like this !!

It's something like how many pages I should read daily to pass in an exam?? There could not be an answer to this question, as you know one would pass the exam only when he/she had understood it well, and can remember. Although for knowking one has to read, but there is no limit on the count of reading... it varies person to person.

Same way it does not matter how many anushthan you need, keep doing it, every anushthan increases the level, and soon you will reach the level required.

2- as u mentioned about Yognis so if a sadhak do yogni sadhna then how does they help him in the teachings... ......... ..?

Anand>> As I already mentioned, I haven't explored this area yet, so can't comment as of now. If I happen to reach at this level in future, surely will share this info.

yashwant bisht <yashwant03 Sent: Sun, 25 October, 2009 9:04:11 PMRe: Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand

Jai Gurudev..... ......!

Anand ji its very important information that you gave about interaction with Sadgurudev, brother i want to know 2 points regarding it.

1- how many Gurumantra anusthan should i do to get directely getting telepathic message from revered Sadgurudev.. ......... ........?

2- as u mentioned about Yognis so if a sadhak do yogni sadhna then how does they help him in the teachings... ......... ..?

hoping to hear something from u

yashwant--- On Wed, 21/10/09, hariputtar@rocketma il.com <hariputtar@rocketma il.com> wrote:

hariputtar@rocketma il.com <hariputtar@rocketma il.com> Re: How to get in contact with Sadguru NikhileshwaranandWednesday, 21 October, 2009, 4:50 AM

from Yoginis (This one I haven't explored, but stating here as per book referance of Gurudev)> One more level higher sadhaks get in touch with sadhaks from Siddhashram ( this is a total telepathy level communication) . Gurudev normally assign someone from Siddhashram to help you / sadhak for specific issue handling.> > Hope this helps.> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> "hariputtar@ ..." <hariputtar@ ...>> > Tue, 20 October, 2009 7:31:43 AM> How to get in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand> > > Jai Gurudev,> Dear Guru bhais ,what are the various methods which can put us > in contact with Sadguru Nikhileshwaranand.> Appreciate your answer on this> > Thanks> Hari> > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew>

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.