Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself

doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even

that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I

want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made

public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these

sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if

I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my

future.

Regards,

k

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Nothing happens without reason, and nothing will change without reason either.....

Just wondering, have you tried to use sadhanas mentioned at group's home page under file section?Try sabar mantras, they are simple and easy to use. In case you want, we can have chat on messanger on Sunday, I will give you every help possible.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Sent: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 12:13:49 PM Help Me!!!!

Jai gurudev,For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.Date - 21 September, 1981Place - Kanpur (U.P.)Time - 00:12 AMPlease help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now

I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work ifI desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me.Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.Regards,k

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Namaste Vishal,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I am not an expert to give you any remedy but here is the situation. In current graha transits, the placement of Rahu/Ketu is exactly opposite its placement in your natal chart. Rahu/Ket have been nearly stationary in this position since June. You would have likely begun to feel its effect developing since May when it reached closed proximity to this birth position. From this position, it is badly affecting Surya which is supposed to provide fruits for your effort. It is quite possible that during this period, yoiu may have lost recognition for the effort that you put in and your efforts are going to waste. Rahu/Ketu are going to start their movement again towards the end of this month and by Oct 20th, their current effect would diminish. You also have Jupiter mahadas running and Jupiter is debilitated in current transit and that makes you susceptable to such bad graha positions.

If you are familiar with any remedies for Rahu/Ketu, you should apply that and hope that some relief is available for the remaining duration of their ill-effects. Feeding grains to birds, or food to stray black dogs, Ganesh puja, Shiva or Bharava puja, service to parents and guru are considered good remedies for Rahu/Ketu. You may be familar with some more that you are more comfortable with.

Thanks,

Bhupendra

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:43:49 AM Help Me!!!!

Jai gurudev,For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.Date - 21 September, 1981Place - Kanpur (U.P.)Time - 00:12 AMPlease help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now

I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work ifI desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me.Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.Regards,k

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I

mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have

tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum.

I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things donot

give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they benefit them

exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I may have done

some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I get to know

about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about myself. Even

tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5 yrs without

any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially but then too

it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results but not

otherwise.

I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for

some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose

someone, which I don't want to in the first place.

I hope you would understand the situation better.

Regards,

K

, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:

>

> Namaste Vishal,

>

> I am sorry to hear about your situation. I am not an expert to give you any

remedy but here is the situation. In current graha transits, the placement of

Rahu/Ketu is exactly opposite its placement in your natal chart. Rahu/Ket have

been nearly stationary in this position since June. You would have likely begun

to feel its effect developing since May when it reached closed proximity to this

birth position. From this position, it is badly affecting Surya which is

supposed to provide fruits for your effort. It is quite possible that during

this period, yoiu may have lost recognition for the effort that you put in and

your efforts are going to waste. Rahu/Ketu are going to start their movement

again towards the end of this month and by Oct 20th, their current effect would

diminish. You also have Jupiter mahadas running and Jupiter is debilitated in

current transit and that makes you susceptable to such bad graha positions.

>

> If you are familiar with any remedies for Rahu/Ketu, you should apply that and

hope that some relief is available for the remaining duration of their

ill-effects. Feeding grains to birds, or food to stray black dogs, Ganesh puja,

Shiva or Bharava puja, service to parents and guru are considered good remedies

for Rahu/Ketu. You may be familar with some more that you are more comfortable

with.

>

> Thanks,

> Bhupendra

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803

>

> Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:43:49 AM

> Help Me!!!!

>

>  

> Jai gurudev,

>

> For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling

apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was

not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life

all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like

hoping against hope.

>

> Date - 21 September, 1981

> Place - Kanpur (U.P.)

> Time - 00:12 AM

>

> Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray

of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it

seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would

someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se

he sadhana siddha hoti hai).

>

> Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing

myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But

even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what

I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made

> I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

>

> Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in

my future.

>

> Regards,

>

> k

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________

> The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for

Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads./ca/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

I understand that as well, but if someone could enlighten me on the part

specifically I would be really thankfull

Regards,

K

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Nothing happens without reason, and nothing will change without reason

either....

>

> Just wondering, have you tried to use sadhanas mentioned at  

group's home page under file section?

>

> Try sabar mantras, they are simple and easy to use. In case you want, we can

have chat on messanger on Sunday, I will give you every help possible..

>

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

>

> /

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

>

>

>

>

>

> Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 12:13:49 PM

> Help Me!!!!

>

>  

> Jai gurudev,

>

> For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling

hoping against hope.

>

> Date - 21 September, 1981

> Place - Kanpur (U.P.)

> Time - 00:12 AM

>

> Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray

>

> Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing

myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But

even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what

I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made

> I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

>

> Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in

my future.

>

> Regards,

>

> k

>

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Namaste Vishal Ji,

What I havce given you is the precise reason for your difficulties. Rahu/Ketu in Transit is sitting exactly opposite their natal position, and when I say extactly, I mean EXACTLY. Becuase it has been this way since the last 3 months, you are expected to go thru torment. In such a case, I would agree you will need the help of some siddh person to get you out of trouble. Because Rahu/Ketu have already started their movement today(although very slowly at first), by the time you are able to search for any help, their effects would begin to wane and the person trying to help will take the credit without any reason. You are in a very sorry situation. Just keep begging the LORD for forgiveness for past karma edven though you are not aware of them and hopeful whatever days remain for Rahu/Ketu effect will be milder.

If you do get a hold of some good person with siddhi, please do share this with the group. You are saying that when you try some prayog to help others, it succeeds but not when you do tis for yourself. It tells me that your prayogs are OK, but you are under some heavy karmic burden and it is time to unload some of that right now. Although one may wish to, I wonder if it is at all possible to have anyone determine the exact karmic causes for all that we suffer in this life. We sometimes forget how vulnerable. Inspite of what we think we are capable of, everything happens ultimately based on gods will. We may at times think that we have been very responsible or irresponsible or very clever or blame ourself for being stupid in doing something that doesnt work out as expected. But in the end what we do and their results seems to be predetermined by god. This is what I have found from my experience.

I will try to dedicate my next daily sadhana tro relieve your pain.

Thanks,

Bhupendra.

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:11:45 AM Re: Help Me!!!!

Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum. I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things donot give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they benefit them exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I may have done some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I get to know about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about myself. Even tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5 yrs without any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially but then too it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results but not otherwise.I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose someone, which I don't want to in the first place.I hope you would understand the situation better.Regards,K, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas@ ...> wrote:>> Namaste Vishal,> > I am sorry to hear about your situation. I am not an expert to give you any remedy but here is the situation. In current graha transits, the placement of Rahu/Ketu is exactly opposite its placement in your natal chart. Rahu/Ket have been nearly stationary in this position since June. You would have likely begun to feel its effect developing since May when it reached closed proximity to this birth position. From this

position, it is badly affecting Surya which is supposed to provide fruits for your effort. It is quite possible that during this period, yoiu may have lost recognition for the effort that you put in and your efforts are going to waste. Rahu/Ketu are going to start their movement again towards the end of this month and by Oct 20th, their current effect would diminish. You also have Jupiter mahadas running and Jupiter is debilitated in current transit and that makes you susceptable to such bad graha positions.> > If you are familiar with any remedies for Rahu/Ketu, you should apply that and hope that some relief is available for the remaining duration of their ill-effects. Feeding grains to birds, or food to stray black dogs, Ganesh puja, Shiva or Bharava puja, service to parents and guru are considered good remedies for Rahu/Ketu. You may be familar with some more that you are more comfortable with. > > Thanks,>

Bhupendra> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> > Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:43:49 AM> Help Me!!!!> > > Jai gurudev,> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against hope.> > Date - 21 September, 1981> Place - Kanpur (U.P.)> Time - 00:12 AM> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is

there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if> I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me.> > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my

future.> > Regards,> > k> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/>

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Bhupendre thanks for your concern. However begging wouldn't be the right word

that I would you not for others and so not me even if its the god I am asking

for.I stepped in this field 7 yrs ago and was told to pursue it because I

wouldn't need to ask favour from someone. There was something in the family that

didn't let eldest son of the family prosper or grow fiancially since generation,

due to curse or karma, as I came to know from a siddha person disciple of

Sadguru, I got it treated by tantra method.I met few of my past life friends -

even my girlfriend. Since Feb this year I treeated few people although my

situation worsen all of them recovered with 24-72 hrs All were severe medical

cases/tantra proyagas. Sometimes I feel like a Karana- in most important battle

of life your learning wouldn't work and weapons wouldn't affect. However, this

happen when I use it for myself. Now you can't continue doing chartity

throughout life.

Now this person in recent meeting said if you ever get hold of someone who could

tell you the reason of you problem , please ensure that he gets to meet him so

that he can touch is feet(out of respect for is knowledge not sacracm).

Still, all the while I tried to reach to other siddha peoples has gone futile.

There were times when people have challenge me to reach a particular person, by

the time I reach sthem they are already dead or have disappeared. The one who

guided me to them are also fellow disciple.

I could have continued on for long but wouldn't. Sometimes you cannot express

sorrow and anger in words. But I am looking for something more than you would

get married when you would be 28 yrs, would have two kids - a daughther and a

son , and like would be ok. If lakshmi sadhana gives wealth , why wouldn't it

give that to me ? It wouldn't falhibhut till bhagya is good. I heard about

aghora lakshmi sadhana. I am willing to do that but this I would pay only one I

see results not " a good feeling " .

Just to give a example - someone approach me sometime back with a request for x

amount of money - his remedy was simple 6 havans at earliest would yeild

required result. I have done more but still I have to be hand to mouth . Why ?

IF EVERYTHING WOULD GIVE RESULTS ONLY IF GOD DESIRED WOULND'T BE IN THOSE

POSITIONS AS WE DESIRED ? If we were lucky as we want to be why would we be

attempting this in first place ? If these things would yeild results as when

gods desires what would happen to our desires ? If everything would move as

destined we and animals would be same in that case, everything is pe-decided and

needs to moves accordingly.

So no use of these sadhanas, but sadguru said they work - why they don't work

for me ? They work like a stone throw on a glass- immediately why wouldn't they

work now but at a destined time ?

So I would say it complicated and interesting. Looking for someone with

knowledge of " BHAGYA PARIVARTAN "

Regards,

K

, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:

>

> Namaste Vishal Ji,

>

> What I havce given you is the precise reason for your difficulties. Rahu/Ketu

in Transit is sitting exactly opposite their natal position, and when I say

extactly, I mean EXACTLY. Becuase it has been this way since the last 3 months,

you are expected to go thru torment. In such a case, I would agree you will need

the help of some siddh person to get you out of trouble. Because Rahu/Ketu have

already started their movement today(although very slowly at first), by the time

you are able to search for any help, their effects would begin to wane and the

person trying to help will take the credit without any reason. You are in a very

sorry situation. Just keep begging the LORD for forgiveness for past karma edven

though you are not aware of them and hopeful whatever days remain for Rahu/Ketu

effect will be milder.

>

> If you do get a hold of some good person with siddhi, please do share this

with the group. You are saying that when you try some prayog to help others, it

succeeds but not when you do tis for yourself. It tells me that your prayogs are

OK, but you are under some heavy karmic burden and it is time to unload some of

that right now. Although one may wish to, I wonder if it is at all possible

to have anyone determine the exact karmic causes for all that we suffer in this

life. We sometimes forget how vulnerable. Inspite of what we think we are

capable of, everything happens ultimately based on gods will. We may at times

think that we have been very responsible or irresponsible or very clever or

blame ourself for being stupid in doing something that doesnt work out as

expected. But in the end what we do and their results seems to be predetermined

by god. This is what I have found from my experience.

>

> I will try to dedicate my next daily sadhana tro relieve your pain.

>

> Thanks,

> Bhupendra.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:11:45 AM

> Re: Help Me!!!!

>

>  

> Thanks for understanding. However, when I say I have tried all the things, I

mean I have tried all I can lay my hands on. With exception of Vammargi I have

tried all- sabar sadhana, kavach ,gurusadhana some to quote on this forum.

> I am in touch with some good disciple of Sadguru as well, but these things

donot give result as expected to me while when I use them for others they

benefit them exceptionally well.I got my past karmas checked to ascertain if I

may have done some wrong,but it is like alock which all are unable to open. I

get to know about other life but just knowing their name or photo but not about

myself. Even tried Bhrigu Sahita in hosharipur, they have details since last 5

yrs without any results. At one point I thought of exploiting this fiancially

but then too it would not give any results if I do it for free it yeilds results

but not otherwise.

>

> I am looking for someone who is at higher level of siddhis to be fair. I know

about Rahu/ketu transit it be precise, but what to do ? I am not looking for

some pain-reducer, but some cure for this. I am afraid, actually I might lose

someone, which I don't want to in the first place.

>

> I hope you would understand the situation better.

> Regards,

> K

> , Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Vishal,

> >

> > I am sorry to hear about your situation. I am not an expert to give you any

remedy but here is the situation. In current graha transits, the placement of

Rahu/Ketu is exactly opposite its placement in your natal chart. Rahu/Ket have

been nearly stationary in this position since June. You would have likely begun

to feel its effect developing since May when it reached closed proximity to this

birth position. From this position, it is badly affecting Surya which is

supposed to provide fruits for your effort. It is quite possible that during

this period, yoiu may have lost recognition for the effort that you put in and

your efforts are going to waste. Rahu/Ketu are going to start their movement

again towards the end of this month and by Oct 20th, their current effect would

diminish. You also have Jupiter mahadas running and Jupiter is debilitated in

current transit and that makes you susceptable to such bad graha positions.

> >

> > If you are familiar with any remedies for Rahu/Ketu, you should apply that

and hope that some relief is available for the remaining duration of their

ill-effects. Feeding grains to birds, or food to stray black dogs, Ganesh puja,

Shiva or Bharava puja, service to parents and guru are considered good remedies

for Rahu/Ketu. You may be familar with some more that you are more comfortable

with.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Bhupendra

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>

> >

> > Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:43:49 AM

> > Help Me!!!!

> >

> >  

> > Jai gurudev,

> >

> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling

hoping against hope.

> >

> > Date - 21 September, 1981

> > Place - Kanpur (U.P.)

> > Time - 00:12 AM

> >

> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray

> >

> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing

> > I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

> >

> > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written

in my future.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > k

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for

Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/

> ________________

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

> http://www.flickr.com/gift/

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Hi, If sabar mantras are failing, then its also possible that you are affected by something evil.

Have you tried Tantra badha nivaran prayog? and after that try Sabar mantra for Graha dosh Nivaran, possibly that could work.

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Sent: Thursday, 20 August, 2009 12:43:56 PM Re: Help Me!!!!

I understand that as well, but if someone could enlighten me on the part specifically I would be really thankfullRegards,K, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> > Nothing happens without reason, and nothing will change without reason either....> > Just wondering, have you tried to use sadhanas mentioned at group's home page under file section?> > Try sabar mantras, they are simple and easy to use. In case you want, we can have chat on messanger on Sunday, I will give you every help possible..> > > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> > Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 12:13:49 PM> Help Me!!!!> > > Jai gurudev,> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against

hope.> > Date - 21 September, 1981> Place - Kanpur (U..P.)> Time - 00:12 AM> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if> I desire or

order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me..> > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.> > Regards,> > k> > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Yes it could be. Chart indicates problems since May, not prior to that. You should consider the option by Anand Ji.

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:35:53 PMRe: Re: Help Me!!!!

Jai Gurudev,

Hi, If sabar mantras are failing, then its also possible that you are affected by something evil.

Have you tried Tantra badha nivaran prayog? and after that try Sabar mantra for Graha dosh Nivaran, possibly that could work.

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ .in>Thursday, 20 August, 2009 12:43:56 PM Re: Help Me!!!!

I understand that as well, but if someone could enlighten me on the part specifically I would be really thankfullRegards,K, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> > Nothing happens without reason, and nothing will change without reason either....> > Just wondering, have you tried to use sadhanas mentioned at group's home page under file section?> > Try sabar mantras, they are simple and easy to use. In case you want, we can have chat on messanger on Sunday, I will give you every help possible..> > > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> > Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 12:13:49 PM> Help Me!!!!> > > Jai gurudev,> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now it seems like hoping against

hope.> > Date - 21 September, 1981> Place - Kanpur (U..P.)> Time - 00:12 AM> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if> I desire or

order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me..> > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.> > Regards,> > k> > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

I have helped other to remove tantra badha nivaran so I guess I don't have any

such thing in present life. In past life also nothing such came up. Something in

my present family continuing for generation on the eldest son of the family has

been taken care.

Going through tough times since Feb this year when I went to Balaji Mehndipur I

got taken over. Got it removed, since then health has recovered but now day in

day out I think of killing myself for no reason.

Job may come and go finance would be better on day. But I amnot able to get out

depression , future doesn't seem bright as I expected. I don't want money to

rain from sky but still in Gristh I would like to be gristh and not.

Tell me when things would be gala to start with.

Regards,

k

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Hi, If sabar mantras are failing, then its also possible that you are affected

by something evil.

>

> Have you tried Tantra badha nivaran prayog? and after that try Sabar mantra

for Graha dosh Nivaran, possibly that could work.

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

>

> /

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

>

>

>

>

>

> Thursday, 20 August, 2009 12:43:56 PM

> Re: Help Me!!!!

>

>  

> I understand that as well, but if someone could enlighten me on the part

specifically I would be really thankfull

>

> Regards,

> K

> , Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > Nothing happens without reason, and nothing will change without reason

either....

> >

> > Just wondering, have you tried to use sadhanas mentioned at  

group's home page under file section?

> >

> > Try sabar mantras, they are simple and easy to use. In case you want, we can

have chat on messanger on Sunday, I will give you every help possible..

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> > Anand's Knowledge Series:

> >

> >

> > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>

> >

> > Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 12:13:49 PM

> > Help Me!!!!

> >

> >  

> > Jai gurudev,

> >

> > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling

hoping against hope.

> >

> > Date - 21 September, 1981

> > Place - Kanpur (U.P.)

> > Time - 00:12 AM

> >

> > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray

> >

> > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing

> > I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all

around me.

> >

> > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written

in my future.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > k

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>

Guest guest

OK...if it started in Feb and not 7 yrs ago, then hold on, my guess is that within a month you should begin to feel better and by Nov you should be all clear.

Regards,

Bhupendra.

vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803 Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:19:16 AM Re: Help Me!!!!

I have helped other to remove tantra badha nivaran so I guess I don't have any such thing in present life. In past life also nothing such came up. Something in my present family continuing for generation on the eldest son of the family has been taken care.Going through tough times since Feb this year when I went to Balaji Mehndipur I got taken over. Got it removed, since then health has recovered but now day in day out I think of killing myself for no reason.Job may come and go finance would be better on day. But I amnot able to get out depression , future doesn't seem bright as I expected. I don't want money to rain from sky but still in Gristh I would like to be gristh and not.Tell me when things would be gala to start with.Regards,k, Khatri Anand

<khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> > Hi, If sabar mantras are failing, then its also possible that you are affected by something evil.> > Have you tried Tantra badha nivaran prayog? and after that try Sabar mantra for Graha dosh Nivaran, possibly that could work.> > > > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> @

. com> Thursday, 20 August, 2009 12:43:56 PM> Re: Help Me!!!!> > > I understand that as well, but if someone could enlighten me on the part specifically I would be really thankfull> > Regards,> K> , Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:> >> > Jai Gurudev,> > > > Nothing happens without reason, and nothing will change without reason either....> > > > Just wondering, have you tried to use sadhanas mentioned at group's home page under file section?> > > > Try sabar mantras, they are simple and easy to use. In case you want, we can have chat on messanger on Sunday, I will give you every help possible..> > > > > > Regards,> > Anand> > Anand's Knowledge

Series: > > > > > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > vishalsngh803 <vishalsngh803@ ...>> > > > Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 12:13:49 PM> > Help Me!!!!> > > > > > Jai gurudev,> > > > For past few months life seems to go hare wire. Everything is falling apart.Nothing seems to be working no matter how much hard try. As if that was not enough now I been asked to quit my job. Even health-wise or personal life all seems to go wrong. I was holding on for past 7 year, but now

it seems like hoping against hope.> > > > Date - 21 September, 1981> > Place - Kanpur (U.P.)> > Time - 00:12 AM> > > > Please help me would my situation ever improve as I expect, is there any ray of hope which I might not have seen. I have tried all sort of things, but it seems if time is right they would only work then not otherwise. So why would someone do sadhanas if they would give results only if you are lucky (bhaga se he sadhana siddha hoti hai).> > > > Please guide, being disciple of Nikhileshwaranad and thinking of killing myself doesn't seem a good idea but it seems to be easier and foolproof one. But even that has failed this year. Now I don't understand this if I cannot get what I want, or deserve what's the use of life in itself. Even these things were made public for benefit of human, am I not one of them to be benefited by these sadhanas. On the contrary I

have no powers to claim as mine, they still work if> > I desire or order for others but not me. Sometimes I feel so impotent in all around me.> > > > Looking for help from a fellow gurubhai if you can decipher what's written in my future.> > > > Regards,> > > > k> > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. > >> > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

Get the name you've always wanted ! @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com.