IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||  Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,As we all know that a group of scientists were taken to Siddhashram by poojya Guruji thru his yogic shakti, I wanted to know a little more about this group members. I am curious to know if there life was changes after having such a great experience. Wanted to know if they were spreading the bhakti.

Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

Appreciate your help.Thanks-Raghu

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,Other than knowing the fact as what you stated, I do not have much information, other Gurubhais can contribute.

Why I thought of replying to you is, it does not matter whether people who came back from Siddhashram, were changed, were spreading some bhakti or not.

Even though you have THAT person in-front of atheists, he will still question, its all dreams and what is thr proof of it?

For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep quiet.

One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment next... physically there is no change ...(over a period of time body will deteriorate)... but before the actual deacy start, till date science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has gone now....Coming to the point raised by you....

We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only. Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme. There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to happen....

Generally around 10 Lack years need to be spent in Mineral form

10 Lack in trees... plant form

10 Lack in animal form

and 10 lack in Human form.

Beyond human is what we call a devata / siddha level. The hurdle to go there is we ourself. Unless we purify ourself we can not cross this barrier. Naturally over 10 lack years one would get purifird. Gurukrupa and Sadhana can burn your papa karma, and you could even jump earlier than 10 lack years to the next level.

So do not worry about the atheists around you. Just think... how much they are behind you !!

It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti... get Guru... do Sadhana.... may be more births again... connect back to the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous births... and march forward till you become siddha.

So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself.... reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of this birth,Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

|| Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,

As we all know that a group of scientists were taken to Siddhashram by poojya Guruji thru his yogic shakti, I wanted to know a little more about this group members. I am curious to know if there life was changes after having such a great experience. Wanted to know if they were spreading the bhakti.

Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-Raghu

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

| Jai Gurudev  |                                   Dear Anand bhai,Thanks a lot for your reply. Was very glad to go thru your mail.

These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant influence on the kids brought up now. 

Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the cost of hindu sentiments.  To spread bhakti and awareness about what Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name " Sanatana Dharma Foundation " .  We launched 2 hours radio program every Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu Dharma protection.

Anyways,  thanks for your response one more time.Thanks-RaghuOn Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Jai Gurudev,Other than knowing the fact as what you stated, I do not have much information, other Gurubhais can contribute.

Why I thought of replying to you is, it does not matter whether people who came back from Siddhashram, were changed, were spreading some bhakti or not.

Even though you have THAT person in-front of atheists, he will still question, its all dreams and what is thr proof of it?

For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep quiet. 

One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment next... physically there is no change  ...(over a period of time body will deteriorate)... but before the actual deacy start, till date science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has gone now....

Coming to the point raised by you....

We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only. Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme. There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to happen....

10 Lack in animal form

Beyond human is what we call a devata / siddha level. The hurdle to go there is we ourself. Unless we purify ourself we can not cross this barrier. Naturally over 10 lack years one would get purifird. Gurukrupa and Sadhana can burn your papa karma, and you could even jump earlier than 10 lack years to the next level.

So do not worry about the atheists around you. Just think... how much they are behind you !!

It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti... get Guru... do Sadhana....   may be more births again... connect back to the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous births... and march forward till you become siddha.

So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself.... reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward.....    Any such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of this birth,

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group

Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

||  Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,

As we all know that a group of scientists were taken to Siddhashram by poojya Guruji thru his yogic shakti, I wanted to know a little more about this group members. I am curious to know if there life was changes after having such a great experience. Wanted to know if they were spreading the bhakti.

Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-Raghu

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,Its good to see you guys taking so much of efforts to maintain values and Hindu culture. Let's sit back, and ponder why this happened?

Brahmins were suppose to do Trikal Sandhya, regular mantra jap, maintain high order of spirituality and values. When ever anyone have some issues, say graha pida etc, doing poojs through that brahmin gives garunteed results.

Today at least I haven't seen a single Brahmin, who does trikal Sandhya (doing Santhya three times a day).

Forget about maintaining level... every thing is so commertialized, that the brahmin runs from one pooja to other. And that also he does not complete in a shastrokt way, lot of shortcuts are applied.

We were suppose to give 20% of our earnings in Dana... which those Brahmins use to get. We pay Taxes, but nothing to Brahmin as Dana.

Brahmins are pressed on financial needs to meet their family needs and they got commertial.

Most of the Brahmins who do pooja are not very intelligent type. One who is not able to study well get a good job... tuns to this profession. As a result he is also not able to give good guidance to samaj / people.

There were Gurudev who use to control the overall operations. They check the level of a person and give him that kind of job. Today Brahmins doing pooja and havan... there is no check /certification as to "whether this guy is able to do this pooja havan properly or not?". I had seen Brahmins doing pooja in the morning, and eating non-veg in the evening !!

Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata ... and doing Bhajans.... to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's world.... perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high quality of standerd of life. Evenyone is running behind maintaining higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently with people who are poor. Our own rating of someone is depending on Money he has!! How to maintain the culture??

What do we lack?

Overall we lack to have examples in front of us.

Parents by themselves are lacking in setting examples for their kids.

How many of Hindus actually do pooja everyday?

How many Hindus knows ganapati Atharwa Shirsha... where as everyone participate in Ganesh Festival. We love to take kids to show ganapati decorations etc. But how many of us are able to tell the complete story of Lord Ganesh?

If there is any problem family faces.... is there a tredition in our family that doing some japa etc, you get rid of that problem for sure... so that kids know down deep in their hearts that this is the way to solve the problem. You will find millions visiting Shirdi or some Devasthana and only give responsibility to the Lord, but does not do anything themselves !!

I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a trip to some devasthana.... spend days in the whole trip... but fail to do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord.... can not sit for japa for 11 rounds.....

When you and your own God do not unite at the stage of Dhyana and japa..... how to expect results?

What is culture?

A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called culture......

Today what most of the people end up in teaching to their kids is "Karma kanda" / rituales.... but the core essence is lost... because they themselves do not know it !!

What do we do?

SET Examples..... We ourself need to be so strong that people will automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

We can not force someone to follow just because we think its good. In today's kalyuga, if money is what people value. Let's do Lakshmi Sadhana, Kuber sadhana... gain so much money that what we talk.. people take it as words from a learned.....

Make your Guru and Ishta strong. Take Darshan of Ishta.... once the Ishta devata darshan is taken.... you never forget that in your life time.... doing dhyan for hours is not a problem..... results will automatically follow.....

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rvRe: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group Date: Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

| Jai Gurudev |

Dear Anand bhai,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Was very glad to go thru your mail.

These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant influence on the kids brought up now.

Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the cost of hindu sentiments. To spread bhakti and awareness about what Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name "Sanatana Dharma Foundation". We launched 2 hours radio program every Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu Dharma protection.

Anyways, thanks for your response one more time.

Thanks

-Raghu

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep quiet.

One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment next... physically there is no change ...(over a period of time body will deteriorate) ... but before the actual deacy start, till date science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has gone now....Coming to the point raised by you....

We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only. Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme. There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to happen....

10 Lack in animal form

It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti... get Guru... do Sadhana.... may be more births again... connect back to the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous births... and march forward till you become siddha.

So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself.... reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of this birth,Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Question on Siddhashram returned scientist groupThursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

|| Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,

Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-Raghu

Guest guest

Very nicely said Anand. True and apt.

Thanks,

Anupam

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand

wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> Its good to see you guys taking so much of efforts to maintain values

and Hindu culture. Let's sit back, and ponder why this happened?

>

>

> Brahmins were suppose to do Trikal Sandhya, regular mantra jap,

maintain high order of spirituality and values. When ever anyone have

some issues, say graha pida etc, doing poojs through that brahmin gives

garunteed results.

>

> Today at least I haven't seen a single Brahmin, who does trikal

Sandhya (doing Santhya three times a day).

> Forget about maintaining level... every thing is so commertialized,

that the brahmin runs from one pooja to other. And that also he does not

complete in a shastrokt way, lot of shortcuts are applied.

> We were suppose to give 20% of our earnings in Dana... which those

Brahmins use to get. We pay Taxes, but nothing to Brahmin as Dana.

> Brahmins are pressed on financial needs to meet their family needs and

they got commertial.

> Most of the Brahmins who do pooja are not very intelligent type. One

who is not able to study well get a good job... tuns to this profession.

As a result he is also not able to give good guidance to samaj / people.

> There were Gurudev who use to control the overall operations. They

check the level of a person and give him that kind of job. Today

Brahmins doing pooja and havan... there is no check /certification as to

" whether this guy is able to do this pooja havan properly or not? " . I

had seen Brahmins doing pooja in the morning, and eating non-veg in the

evening !!

> Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata ... and doing

Bhajans.... to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great

culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's

world.... perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high

quality of standerd of life. Evenyone is running behind maintaining

higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard

of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently

with people who are poor. Our own rating of someone is depending on

Money he has!! How to maintain the culture??

> What do we lack?

>

> Overall we lack to have examples in front of us.

> Parents by themselves are lacking in setting examples for their kids.

> How many of Hindus actually do pooja everyday?

> How many Hindus knows ganapati Atharwa Shirsha... where as everyone

participate in Ganesh Festival. We love to take kids to show ganapati

decorations etc. But how many of us are able to tell the complete story

of Lord Ganesh?

> If there is any problem family faces.... is there a tredition in our

family that doing some japa etc, you get rid of that problem for sure...

so that kids know down deep in their hearts that this is the way to

solve the problem. You will find millions visiting Shirdi or some

Devasthana and only give responsibility to the Lord, but does not do

anything themselves !!

> I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a

trip to some devasthana.... spend days in the whole trip... but fail to

do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord.... can not sit for japa for 11

rounds.....

> When you and your own God do not unite at the stage of Dhyana and

japa.... how to expect results?

> What is culture?

>

> A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting

certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called

culture.....

> Today what most of the people end up in teaching to their kids is

" Karma kanda " / rituales.... but the core essence is lost... because

they themselves do not know it !!

> What do we do?

>

> SET Examples..... We ourself need to be so strong that people will

automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

> We can not force someone to follow just because we think its good. In

today's kalyuga, if money is what people value. Let's do Lakshmi

Sadhana, Kuber sadhana... gain so much money that what we talk.. people

take it as words from a learned.....

> Make your Guru and Ishta strong. Take Darshan of Ishta.... once the

Ishta devata darshan is taken.... you never forget that in your life

time.... doing dhyan for hours is not a problem..... results will

automatically follow.....

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

> /

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

>

> --- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv wrote:

>

>

> Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv

> Re: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist

group

>

> Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

>

>

>

>

>

| Jai Gurudev |

>

>

>

> Dear Anand bhai,

>

>

> Thanks a lot for your reply. Was very glad to go thru your mail.

>

>

> These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while

influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is

surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant

influence on the kids brought up now.

>

>

> Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of

protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take

a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening

against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority

appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the

cost of hindu sentiments. To spread bhakti and awareness about what

Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name

" Sanatana Dharma Foundation " . We launched 2 hours radio program every

Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis

and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu

Dharma protection.

>

>

> Anyways, thanks for your response one more time.

>

>

> Thanks

> -Raghu

>

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jai Gurudev,

>

> Other than knowing the fact as what you stated, I do not have much

information, other Gurubhais can contribute.

>

> Why I thought of replying to you is, it does not matter whether people

who came back from Siddhashram, were changed, were spreading some bhakti

or not..

>

> Even though you have THAT person in-front of atheists, he will still

question, its all dreams and what is thr proof of it?

>

> For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could

berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep

quiet.

>

> One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment

next.... physically there is no change ...(over a period of time body

will deteriorate) ... but before the actual deacy start, till date

science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all

the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has

gone now....

>

> Coming to the point raised by you....

>

> We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only.

Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme.

There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to

happen.....

>

> Generally around 10 Lack years need to be spent in Mineral form

> 10 Lack in trees... plant form

>

> 10 Lack in animal form

>

> and 10 lack in Human form.

>

> Beyond human is what we call a devata / siddha level. The hurdle to go

there is we ourself. Unless we purify ourself we can not cross this

barrier. Naturally over 10 lack years one would get purifird. Gurukrupa

and Sadhana can burn your papa karma, and you could even jump earlier

than 10 lack years to the next level.

>

> So do not worry about the atheists around you. Just think... how much

they are behind you !!

>

> It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti...

get Guru... do Sadhana.... may be more births again... connect back to

the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous

births... and march forward till you become siddha.

>

> So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself....

reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you

got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any

such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of

this birth,

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

> http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

>

> --- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Question on Siddhashram returned scientist

group

>

> Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

>

|| Jai Gurudev ||

>

>

> Dear brothers,

>

>

> As we all know that a group of scientists were taken to Siddhashram by

poojya Guruji thru his yogic shakti, I wanted to know a little more

about this group members. I am curious to know if there life was changes

after having such a great experience. Wanted to know if they were

spreading the bhakti.

>

>

> Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps

me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they

don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

>

>

> Appreciate your help.

>

>

> Thanks

> -Raghu

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition * Click here!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition

http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

>

Guest guest

Hello Raghu

I watched your message grow with responses but still felt that real essence

missing so I need to add a few things. Read carefully.

1) Firstly, your prime concern is to " prove " your thoughts of Hinduism or even

religious faith... proving scientifically... proving metaphysical truth of

existence to people who understand only physical level sciences physics

chemistry biology at most... well then let me tell you one thing, in thousands

of years, it has never happened!

Like Guru Nanak dev Said " By reasoning cannot reach him even in a thousand

lived "

For that matter, even if all the rishis of siddhasram take a leave (big joke)

come to Delhi to give media or press interview... or let me say interview to

leading scientists and atheists (like James Randy? ha ha), even then no god will

be proven. Infact even if they do the forbidden act of showing off miracles,

even then no god will be proven.

And thats true, infact I will say, " The day god is scientifically proven... that

day I will convinced that there is no such things as god "

Do you understand what I said? Its quite difficult to digest at first but here

goes... the fact is, as the katho-upnishad indicates

" Vani use vyakt nahi karti jisse vani vyakt hoti hai "

" Man uska manan nahi karta jisse man manan karta hai "

" Budhi uska gyan, tark vitark nahin karti jisse buddhi gyan, tark vitark karti

hai "

Atma ka kevel bodh ho sakta hai.. aur wo bodh indir, man, ya buddhi ko nahin,

keval Atma ko hi ho sakta "

" Speach doesnt express that which expresses speech... mind doesn't think about

that which causes mind to think... intellect cannot solve/rationalize that which

enables intellect to rationalize...

Only the soul can know the experience of soul/god "

(Sounds like Matrix theory huh? anyways they copied it)

That is the fact! People may think they are very knowledgeable and

intelligent... and they can understand him through their intellect but God is

the giver of that intellect also! God is higher than intellect!

This was true in Satyuga... dwapar, treta and even in kalyuga, the science of

spirituality is same. God is above intellect, only the god element within you

can realize it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

2) Secondly, you must understand the basic purpose Spirituality, purpose of

religion, the purpose of life in greater sense and as for common man.

Directly or Indirectly, our each and every action is directed to one aim of

attaining peace and happiness, every persons life aim is to be happy and

peaceful.

But the point is, people have forgot the subtle means of happiness... as

happiness can also be of many types on basis of origination

a) Physically stimulated... call is pleasure

b) Emotionally Stimulated

c) Mentally/Intellectually Stimulated

d) Spiritually Stimulated... actually this is called Bliss.

Here these are written in ascending order of the subtleness of happiness, the

quality of happiness and the time length for after effect of happiness....

Whereas physically stimulated one is the easiest to achieve but most gross,

least satisfying in quality and momentary... mentally stimulated one is subtle,

more satisfying and long lasting

But spiritually stimulated one is the best and it lasts forever, that is when

the senses, mind and intellect get dissolves in god or lets say directed towards

him.

And the point is, for which person which kind of happiness is predominant, this

depends on his

" Spiritual Level = Level of Consciousness "

A spiritually evolved person tends to live more in mental and spiritual

happiness... hey can easily let go of physical or even emotional happiness

because he has better... he has come to that level of realization, while a

spiritually ignorant soul strives for physical happiness or the lower emotional

with attachments.

And second base of classification is, " Nature of happiness "

a) Sattvika = By making others happy

b) Rajsic = By own achievements

c) Tamsik = By Hurting others

Clearly Sattvik happiness is best, last for longer.. and if one moves on that

road, it keeps on increasing ultimately leading to bliss.

While Tamsik one is the worst, gives 1 unit of happiness with 10 units of

sadness, if one moves on thaat road, it keeps making one more sad... like a

vicious circle of hate anger, ultimately leading to regions of hell, greater

misery.

(note : You should remember that saints of Siddharshram are continuously helping

keep to keep this universe stable... as there are negative forces of same

magnitude who spread tamsikta in the collective consciousness, those saints

meditate tireless to try and spread sattvikta in the collective consciousness =

mass thought in mental plane, which I may say is very polluted in this era.

The common man of today has low level of consciousness, very little experience

of cosmic consciousness... hence he is mere toy of collective consciousness...

that is the thoughts and desires that enter his mind, that's why their lives are

so dependent on destiny... astrology, vastu, ghosts etc... these things

primarily affect beings of lower consciousness. Like I can challenge the fact

that a spiritually evolved person would live tension free in a house full of

vastu defects... or if he raises his spiritual level, then grah pida is lost.)

And the last thing to be remembered is, " Ego " , which is by and large the aspect

of Raja part but its can be very dangerous, as if someone is Tama and Raja

concentrated soul, then this makes him go to hell very very fast.

Its like lesser you are, more god is. Ego is the supercausal body, last obstacle

before merging with God but its dissolution process needs to be started first or

else a person who learns spiritual sciences without dissolving ego

progressively, he becomes a venomous snake, far more dangerous than a 1000

nuclear bombs. These are the ones who keep fighting meditatively with saints of

siddhashram.)

Moving to more basics

The word Spirituality starts with the word " Spirit " , that means the " God " ... or

you can say the " God within every one of us " , the god who is everywhere in

universe. And every spiritual practice for spiritual growth is simply an attempt

to move towards the spirit, the god... hence to enable one to get spiritually

stimulated happiness.

And you must remember,

" Religion is a subset of the word Spirituality "

First comes spirituality then comes religion, and both are important.

A blind religious person... like someone doing rituals and all... may it be to

100% perfect is inferior to a spiritual awakened person who maybe be doing every

action of his life with godly consciousness.

Infact even an atheist who believes in sattvik virtues of life, knows the

importance of stimulating higher bodies for happiness in sattvik ways... if far

better than so called theist who does all rituals with perfection... or lives by

so called rules of religion.

I really want you to concentrate on absolute basics

The prime reason why people dont follow religion is because they feel it is

something non scientific and something forced on to them against their desires,

they have to carry it due to social pressure and all. Plus these days they see

all sorts of devious people being spiritual heads, while the good people even

following religion are suffering...

If you try to make people follow religion by " proving " god, then that's not

good, infact will not work. You want to show god as some supreme figure... and

one must follow him out of fear, or else god will punish him... huh.. thats not

it!

Always accentuate the positives!

Make facts available in such a way that its should be by peoples " free will " to

chose religion.

Religion is a way of life towards god... it is meant to be the practical

application of spiritual theory okay. And there are many ways to attain the same

goal.

Being a follower of Lord Shiva, I should tell this, anyone who looks deeper into

the spiritual world, can know... that Agam Tantra (Yoga) and Nigam Tantra

(Tantra in common sense)... Dakshin Maarg (Right hand path of yoga or tantra)

and Vaam Marga (Left hand path of yoga or tantra)... these are two basic

division for spiritual practices. And they cover all the spiritual practices any

master taught anywhere in world... may it be Buddha, or Jesus, or Tao, or Zen,

or Essenes, or Zoroastrian, Shinto, Confucius, Pythagoras, Socrates... this list

is long but the base essence for all these rises from this. I am not talking of

comparison of masters, but Shiva is the primordial god and master

Infact thats the point, when you come to actually understanding the science of

spirituality, then Hinduism and its rituals become valuable, priceless. Only

then one truly understands why no country in the world progressed spiritually as

much as India did.

So I emphasize on this fact again, start from the basics! Start with positives.

You have to tell them in a way which they understand... you have start from

basic of mentality and then spirituality... you have to show them positives for

them and concentrate on positives!

Thats major point, people just dont know what is positivity.

First rule, language of negation is to be avoided.

If you start talking like " Stop this.. quit this.. dont do this... give up " ,

these are negative languages, they dont penetrate a mind. If from word go you

just teach them to kill their desires and already available happiness, surrender

working belief system, no one will follow you!

Rather use positive language, not an argumentive negative one. You must

compensate for higher happiness for them and give an equally working belief

system. Learn to induces series " yes " ... show them what's in their favor. Start

from their happiness... their mental problems and their clear solutions... then

moving to intellect and then the spirit.

See universe has three layers to everything

1) Physical

2) Mental

3) Spiritual

And spiritual journey is always from gross to subtle, physical to mental to

spiritual. So be careful not to slam by starting with spiritual part itself!

Start with their tangible/physical aspect, then mental and intellectual and then

put forward spiritual aspect.

So please, first clear the meaning of happiness which they need, then meaning of

spirituality and then meaning of religion, or else blind following of religion

is worst!

Or in worst case, having religious sentiments... thinking of one religious group

as a community, blind loyalty to your community... being emotional about it,

attaching own pride to it... saying mine is best or something like that, avoid

these please.

You dont need to " prove " your religion to others because " you are right " ... its

should only be because you truly care for their true happiness, you want them to

benefit. Use the love language (not the argumentive), positive language (not of

negation) and most importantly use simple language (not too technical).

This is a challenge to your teaching ability, can you do it? And this ability

will come only when you have yourself understood the core implication of not

just religion but spirituality, and even more importantly when you have regular

practice... plus you have its results as happiness to show.

Remember, " That which has to give light, must endure burning "

(so take burns to completely know)

" A true leader leads by example "

With Regards

Himanshu

Gurudevo Maheshwaro Namo Namah

, " Anupam Shil " <anupamshil wrote:

>

> Very nicely said Anand. True and apt.

> Thanks,

> Anupam

>

>

> , Khatri Anand <khatrianand@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> > Its good to see you guys taking so much of efforts to maintain values

> and Hindu culture. Let's sit back, and ponder why this happened?

> >

> >

> > Brahmins were suppose to do Trikal Sandhya, regular mantra jap,

> maintain high order of spirituality and values. When ever anyone have

> some issues, say graha pida etc, doing poojs through that brahmin gives

> garunteed results.

> >

> > Today at least I haven't seen a single Brahmin, who does trikal

> Sandhya (doing Santhya three times a day).

> > Forget about maintaining level... every thing is so commertialized,

> that the brahmin runs from one pooja to other. And that also he does not

> complete in a shastrokt way, lot of shortcuts are applied.

> > We were suppose to give 20% of our earnings in Dana... which those

> Brahmins use to get. We pay Taxes, but nothing to Brahmin as Dana.

> > Brahmins are pressed on financial needs to meet their family needs and

> they got commertial.

> > Most of the Brahmins who do pooja are not very intelligent type. One

> who is not able to study well get a good job... tuns to this profession.

> As a result he is also not able to give good guidance to samaj / people.

> > There were Gurudev who use to control the overall operations. They

> check the level of a person and give him that kind of job. Today

> Brahmins doing pooja and havan... there is no check /certification as to

> " whether this guy is able to do this pooja havan properly or not? " . I

> had seen Brahmins doing pooja in the morning, and eating non-veg in the

> evening !!

> > Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata ... and doing

> Bhajans.... to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great

> culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's

> world.... perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high

> quality of standerd of life. Evenyone is running behind maintaining

> higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard

> of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently

> with people who are poor. Our own rating of someone is depending on

> Money he has!! How to maintain the culture??

> > What do we lack?

> >

> > Overall we lack to have examples in front of us.

> > Parents by themselves are lacking in setting examples for their kids.

> > How many of Hindus actually do pooja everyday?

> > How many Hindus knows ganapati Atharwa Shirsha... where as everyone

> participate in Ganesh Festival. We love to take kids to show ganapati

> decorations etc. But how many of us are able to tell the complete story

> of Lord Ganesh?

> > If there is any problem family faces.... is there a tredition in our

> family that doing some japa etc, you get rid of that problem for sure...

> so that kids know down deep in their hearts that this is the way to

> solve the problem. You will find millions visiting Shirdi or some

> Devasthana and only give responsibility to the Lord, but does not do

> anything themselves !!

> > I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a

> trip to some devasthana.... spend days in the whole trip... but fail to

> do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord.... can not sit for japa for 11

> rounds.....

> > When you and your own God do not unite at the stage of Dhyana and

> japa.... how to expect results?

> > What is culture?

> >

> > A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting

> certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called

> culture.....

> > Today what most of the people end up in teaching to their kids is

> " Karma kanda " / rituales.... but the core essence is lost... because

> they themselves do not know it !!

> > What do we do?

> >

> > SET Examples..... We ourself need to be so strong that people will

> automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

> > We can not force someone to follow just because we think its good. In

> today's kalyuga, if money is what people value. Let's do Lakshmi

> Sadhana, Kuber sadhana... gain so much money that what we talk.. people

> take it as words from a learned.....

> > Make your Guru and Ishta strong. Take Darshan of Ishta.... once the

> Ishta devata darshan is taken.... you never forget that in your life

> time.... doing dhyan for hours is not a problem..... results will

> automatically follow.....

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> > Anand's Knowledge Series:

> >

> > /

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

> >

> > --- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv@

> > Re: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist

> group

> >

> > Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > | Jai Gurudev |

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anand bhai,

> >

> >

> > Thanks a lot for your reply. Was very glad to go thru your mail.

> >

> >

> > These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while

> influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is

> surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant

> influence on the kids brought up now.

> >

> >

> > Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of

> protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take

> a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening

> against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority

> appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the

> cost of hindu sentiments. To spread bhakti and awareness about what

> Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name

> " Sanatana Dharma Foundation " . We launched 2 hours radio program every

> Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis

> and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu

> Dharma protection.

> >

> >

> > Anyways, thanks for your response one more time.

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> > -Raghu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > Other than knowing the fact as what you stated, I do not have much

> information, other Gurubhais can contribute.

> >

> > Why I thought of replying to you is, it does not matter whether people

> who came back from Siddhashram, were changed, were spreading some bhakti

> or not..

> >

> > Even though you have THAT person in-front of atheists, he will still

> question, its all dreams and what is thr proof of it?

> >

> > For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could

> berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep

> quiet.

> >

> > One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment

> next.... physically there is no change ...(over a period of time body

> will deteriorate) ... but before the actual deacy start, till date

> science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all

> the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has

> gone now....

> >

> > Coming to the point raised by you....

> >

> > We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only.

> Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme.

> There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to

> happen.....

> >

> > Generally around 10 Lack years need to be spent in Mineral form

> > 10 Lack in trees... plant form

> >

> > 10 Lack in animal form

> >

> > and 10 lack in Human form.

> >

> > Beyond human is what we call a devata / siddha level. The hurdle to go

> there is we ourself. Unless we purify ourself we can not cross this

> barrier. Naturally over 10 lack years one would get purifird. Gurukrupa

> and Sadhana can burn your papa karma, and you could even jump earlier

> than 10 lack years to the next level.

> >

> > So do not worry about the atheists around you. Just think... how much

> they are behind you !!

> >

> > It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti...

> get Guru... do Sadhana.... may be more births again... connect back to

> the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous

> births... and march forward till you become siddha.

> >

> > So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself....

> reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you

> got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any

> such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of

> this birth,

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

> >

> > --- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > Question on Siddhashram returned scientist

> group

> >

> > Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > || Jai Gurudev ||

> >

> >

> > Dear brothers,

> >

> >

> > As we all know that a group of scientists were taken to Siddhashram by

> poojya Guruji thru his yogic shakti, I wanted to know a little more

> about this group members. I am curious to know if there life was changes

> after having such a great experience. Wanted to know if they were

> spreading the bhakti.

> >

> >

> > Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps

> me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they

> don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

> >

> >

> > Appreciate your help.

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> > -Raghu

> >

> >

> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

> Edition * Click here!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Edition

> http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

> >

>

Guest guest

Anand Bhai, thanks for the reply again.I was pondering about so many facts that you mentioned. I am brahmin by birth shudra by profession and having been away from sadhana. So, according to Bhagwan Sri Krishna, I am a Shudra. Fortunately by Guruji's kripa, I had the instinct for sadhana and bhakti. At last, I am back to the track which I have been truly enjoying for the last 2 years since taking deeksha. I am able to do Sandhya only 2 times.

I think a Brahmin has to have a few important instincts of : knowledgeable- who understood or on the way of understanding Paramatma, 

courageous - thinking that they get what they deserve not what they want and lastly,  not thinking like they should make so much money for their next generations and save enough money for future needs etc. 

We had kings like Janaka whom a great sage Shuka( Vyasa's son) considered as a guru. Fortunately, our Bharat was ruled by such a great kings who were thoughly grounded on their spiritual knowledge and Raja dharma. During their times, brahmins were very well taken care by the kings. Law and order was very well maintained. But today, India is being ruled by anti-hindu groups who have only venom to share with hindus.

Samsara dharma (family responsibility) is also equally important and the Brahmins whom mentioned are not doing poojas whole hearted are I guess busy with this dharma and became more commercial. This is definitely unfortunate situation. But, there are so many factors involved that are to be equally blamed.

Let me tell you about an incident that I read in the paper some time back : it was a small village in AP I think as I faintly remember the place. There was a brahmin who was very traditional. Did gayatri and surya upasana all along his life. I don't know if he is alive now. his wife passed away some time back and he has 1 daughter and 1 son, daughter being elder. By surya upasana, he used to take food only after seeing Sun. Otherwise, he even used to fast till he sees Sun. Amazing control !! right ?? I knews about this as my great grand-father also used to do this it seems. His kids were very intelligent and stood first even after they were imparted low standard govt. education. His kid had some disease and this man had no money to take his kid to some city for better treatment. It seems, his daughter got a good rank in Engineering entrance exam same time when she found her brother sick. She didn't want to be of any trouble to her father and gave up hope on her higher studies. She approached I think the local revenue officer who guaranteed for taking care of her brother provided this girl sleeps with him. She found her father being helpless and finally became a victim for this revenue officer's lust. it seems this revenue office gave money to her dad and her dad took that money as a loan, by the time the father and her brother was back to her place from city, this girl tried to commit suicide. I think she was saved and I don't know what happened then. But, they RO was not caught for anything. In return, I think he blamed this girl only. 

This is not a story but sounds like some movie story right? If whatever was published on the paper is true, then yes it is real. If any one is to blame such family for not following what our epics say they should follow, I would say it is easy to blame but for a minute if one can think what would this feeble father has gone thru after knowing everything about his son and daughter, do you think he would encourage his son to become another brahmin and follow all rituals according to the Shastras. I doubt.

My blood boiled when I read about this incident. I live in USA. I do my sadhana, pooja. This is very important. But, I also think, it is important to fight for our dharma. again, I don't mean to take a gun ans shoot someone talking bad about our religion. I don't hate other religions. But, I engage a dialogue with my fellow hindu brothers and let them know what is going against us and how it can bite them. 

For many problems that you highlighted, solutions boils down to having a ruling party respecting hindu concepts. We both can impart knowledge about Ganesh Atharvana Sheersha to people in our own network. But, what if every temple conducts some programs to educate people about this, this spreads faster. There are muslim only universities. Have you seen any such for hindus ? All out temples were taken over by govt.No one is functioning their out of their devotion. The employees there wait for their 8 hours to get over for them to go home. Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam board has so much money. If it is to be run without interference from govt., it can open many colleges and vedic schools where the kids can start their day with Saraswathi prarthana.  Every year govt. spends 384 crores for Huj  subsidy and on Shivaratri, AP govt run by a Christian increases bus charges by 50% as people travel to various holy places. 

Also, I know that what I know is nothing about bhakti. But, I believe in it and would love to spread this. Even at work, my subconscious mind only thinks of guruji. No doubt, one should do it. But, if I do it alone, I only get benefited. Where as along with this sadhana, if i can also fight for my dharma and if I can put in efforts establish dharma where all my fellow hindu brothers and sisters get an opportunity to learn about what our epics preach, it will be helpful to many people. For this, I think all we need to do is to educate someone about our rights and spread the awareness on things going against us, along with spreading bhakti also. We will have to carefully cast out vote.

I know many people don't agree with my views. I don't disagree with what you said. But the question is how can we fix them?

Please let me know what you think and correct me where needed. Thanks-RaghuOn Sun, May 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Jai Gurudev,Its good to see you guys taking so much of efforts to maintain values and Hindu culture. Let's sit back, and ponder why this happened?

Brahmins were suppose to do Trikal Sandhya, regular mantra jap, maintain high order of spirituality and values. When ever anyone have some issues, say graha pida etc, doing poojs through that brahmin gives garunteed results.

Today at least I haven't seen a single Brahmin, who does trikal Sandhya (doing Santhya three times a day).

Forget about maintaining level... every thing is so commertialized, that the brahmin runs from one pooja to other. And that also he does not complete in a shastrokt way, lot of shortcuts are applied.

We were suppose to give 20% of our earnings in Dana... which those Brahmins use to get. We pay Taxes, but nothing to Brahmin as Dana.

Brahmins are pressed on financial needs to meet their family needs and they got commertial.

Most of the Brahmins who do pooja are not very intelligent type. One who is not able to study well get a good job... tuns to this profession. As a result he is also not able to give good guidance to samaj / people.

There were Gurudev who use to control the overall operations. They check the level of a person and give him that kind of job. Today Brahmins doing pooja and havan... there is no check /certification as to " whether this guy is able to do this pooja havan properly or not? " . I had seen Brahmins doing pooja in the morning, and eating non-veg in the evening !!

Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata  ... and doing Bhajans....  to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's world....  perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high quality of standerd of life.   Evenyone is running behind maintaining higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently with people who are poor.  Our own rating of someone is depending on Money he has!!      How to maintain the culture??

What do we lack?

How many Hindus knows ganapati Atharwa Shirsha... where as everyone participate in Ganesh Festival. We love to take kids to show ganapati decorations etc. But how many of us are able to tell the complete story of Lord Ganesh?

If there is any problem family faces.... is there a tredition in our family that doing some japa etc, you get rid of that problem for sure... so that kids know down deep in their hearts that  this is the way to solve the problem.  You will find millions visiting Shirdi or some Devasthana and only give responsibility to the Lord, but does not do anything themselves !!

I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a trip to some devasthana.... spend days in the whole trip... but fail to do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord....   can not sit for japa for 11 rounds.....    

When you and your own God do not unite at the stage of Dhyana and japa..... how to expect results?

What is culture?

A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called culture......

Today what most of the people end up in teaching to their kids is " Karma kanda " / rituales.... but the core essence is lost... because they themselves do not know it !! 

What do we do?

SET Examples.....     We ourself need to be so strong that people will automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

We can not force someone to follow just because we think its good. In today's kalyuga, if money is what people value. Let's do Lakshmi Sadhana, Kuber sadhana... gain so much money that what we talk.. people take it as words from a learned.....

Make your Guru and Ishta strong. Take Darshan of Ishta.... once the Ishta devata darshan is taken....  you never forget that in your life time....   doing dhyan for hours is not a problem.....  results will automatically follow.....

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

--- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rvRe: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group

Date: Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

| Jai Gurudev  |                                   

Dear Anand bhai,

These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant influence on the kids brought up now. 

Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the cost of hindu sentiments.  To spread bhakti and awareness about what Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name " Sanatana Dharma Foundation " .  We launched 2 hours radio program every Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu Dharma protection.

Anyways,  thanks for your response one more time.

Thanks

-Raghu

For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep quiet. 

One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment next... physically there is no change  ...(over a period of time body will deteriorate) ... but before the actual deacy start, till date science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has gone now....

Coming to the point raised by you....

We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only. Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme. There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to happen....

10 Lack in animal form

It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti... get Guru... do Sadhana....   may be more births again... connect back to the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous births... and march forward till you become siddha.

So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself.... reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward.....    Any such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of this birth,

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group

Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

||  Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-Raghu

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev Raghuveer Ji,Most of the things I had already replied, and there is nothing to add new. Although I would like to further share something...

Regarding the brahmin case you mention, I feel sad about it. Let's understand why this happened:

We are bound by Maya to be in Human form / take births for 10 lack years, and slowly we get purified and reach the God.

Only Guru shows us a way to make it shorter, sadhanas and Gurukrupa are even further shorcuts on this way.

One blind fellow can not show a way to other blind....

If the candle itself is not lit... it can't lit other candles....

If your Guru is not Chaitanya himself... he can not show you path.... what you will end up in getting from such non chaitanya Guru is mere spiritual talk, some stories of Ramayana, mahabharata, purana.... blah blah... and nothing more.If someone falls into the trap of such Gurus, keep doing some rituals of something said in Dharma..... and say he/she faces problems in life..... whom to blame?

As people have evolved from Animals.... there will be some leftover instincts, gunas/qualities of animals. God has given us intelligence, its up to us to use it, or live like animal... its our call.

If Mantras are suppose to do so many things... then "why am I not getting results?" is a serious question one should ask onself and his Guru. And keep trying and fixing issues one face. Whole humanity has evolved over power of brain. Scientits have spent their life trying to know mistries of nature, understand principles, give mathematical model, and build on. Today our life is comfortable only because of that.

Same way, one has to understand spiritual principles, work towards fixing the issues. Religion is just known set of good rules to live life intelligently. But the final aim is to make use of those rules to reach Brahma. He/She is a stupid if he thinks just following religious rules or rituals will make him reach Brahma.

Shankaracharya had clearly said the same thing, in Bhaja Govindam: " KURU TE GANGA SAGAR GAMANAM, VRAT PARIPALAN, ATHAVA DANAM, DNYAAN VIHEENA SARVA MATENA, BHAJATI NA MUKTI ..JANMA SHATENA"

Which means, no matter how many times one does Ganga or Sagar / ocean snaan/bath, no matter how many vrat pooja, or rituals you follow, if he does not have the dnyaan / knowledge.... he will not get Mukti even in 100 lifes !!

So the core principles needs to be understood and we should stick on to that. And do not bother too much on the rituals. Our vedas are core principles, the detailed explanation are there in Upanishads like Kanopnishad, Mandukopanishd etc.

So people trying to do nasty things around Hindu religion etc, are mere idiots. The final Brahma is just the same, no matter which religion you follow.

As explained earlier, let's have analogy

Take the process of reaching brahma as 10 Lack kilometer ride. (on spiritual side its 10 lack years of purification work)

There are multiple paths / routes to cross this 10 lack kilometers. These paths are different religions.

People have been pushed in different paths by birth, and they can even change path / change religion.

Now the idea is to reach the final destination which ever way you want.

Every one gets a booklet, which tells you the rules to follow during journy. This booklet in itself is rules of specific religion.

One has to take many births to finish this journy. After certain level of matuarity one can recollect what mistake he she made in previous birth, which is causing issues in his currunt journy / birth.

Let's take problems you discussed:

Someone creating problems for some dharma: Are the idiots who forgot where they want to go. Instead of leading ahead on their chosen path, they are throwing stones, thorns on other paths which leads to same destination... just to prove their path is better !! By making someone difficult to reach, infact he is creating his own sin backlog, and making his own progress slow !!

Someone following the religion blindly: One who keeps reading the booklet he received. Keeps remembering all the rules etc.....

Rituals: try to remember rules in different way, some physical form representation of core principles.

Shashtrartha: A kind of quiz on booklet contents

No matter how much you remember rules, if you do not march forward, its of no use, your time in this birth is gone !!

Someone fighting for protecting the religion:

The stones thrown by other path people are either thrown back, or cleaned up.

Keep spending time on building wall etc.... this takes lot of time in your current birth and your progress also hampers... although you get get good fruits of Punya karma which gets you ladder on the way.

Sadhana/siddhi: Trick to get a vehicle / chit code. With this we can cross the distance which takes many births.

Enlighten Guru:

Someone who has a vision, and can guide others.

He is the one who gets you licence of vehicle of siddhi.

Even if you have vehicle, you still need to follow booklet of path (religious rules). If you miss, your Guru takes away permit of vehicle / you loose siddhi.

Fake Guru:

Someone who have absolutely no vision, and can misguide people, stating that just by following the booklet rules, they will reach the destination!!.

Its up to you to decide, how much time you want to spend on building wall, cleaning up mess on the path of religion and when to march forward.Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Tue, 12/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rvRe: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group Date: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 10:14 AM

Anand Bhai, thanks for the reply again.

I was pondering about so many facts that you mentioned. I am brahmin by birth shudra by profession and having been away from sadhana. So, according to Bhagwan Sri Krishna, I am a Shudra. Fortunately by Guruji's kripa, I had the instinct for sadhana and bhakti. At last, I am back to the track which I have been truly enjoying for the last 2 years since taking deeksha. I am able to do Sandhya only 2 times.

I think a Brahmin has to have a few important instincts of :

knowledgeable- who understood or on the way of understanding Paramatma,

courageous - thinking that they get what they deserve not what they want and lastly,

not thinking like they should make so much money for their next generations and save enough money for future needs etc.

We had kings like Janaka whom a great sage Shuka( Vyasa's son) considered as a guru. Fortunately, our Bharat was ruled by such a great kings who were thoughly grounded on their spiritual knowledge and Raja dharma. During their times, brahmins were very well taken care by the kings. Law and order was very well maintained. But today, India is being ruled by anti-hindu groups who have only venom to share with hindus.

Samsara dharma (family responsibility) is also equally important and the Brahmins whom mentioned are not doing poojas whole hearted are I guess busy with this dharma and became more commercial. This is definitely unfortunate situation. But, there are so many factors involved that are to be equally blamed.

Let me tell you about an incident that I read in the paper some time back : it was a small village in AP I think as I faintly remember the place. There was a brahmin who was very traditional. Did gayatri and surya upasana all along his life. I don't know if he is alive now. his wife passed away some time back and he has 1 daughter and 1 son, daughter being elder. By surya upasana, he used to take food only after seeing Sun. Otherwise, he even used to fast till he sees Sun. Amazing control !! right ?? I knews about this as my great grand-father also used to do this it seems. His kids were very intelligent and stood first even after they were imparted low standard govt. education. His kid had some disease and this man had no money to take his kid to some city for better treatment. It seems, his daughter got a good rank in Engineering entrance exam same time when she found her brother

sick. She didn't want to be of any trouble to her father and gave up hope on her higher studies. She approached I think the local revenue officer who guaranteed for taking care of her brother provided this girl sleeps with him. She found her father being helpless and finally became a victim for this revenue officer's lust. it seems this revenue office gave money to her dad and her dad took that money as a loan, by the time the father and her brother was back to her place from city, this girl tried to commit suicide. I think she was saved and I don't know what happened then.. But, they RO was not caught for anything. In return, I think he blamed this girl only.

This is not a story but sounds like some movie story right? If whatever was published on the paper is true, then yes it is real. If any one is to blame such family for not following what our epics say they should follow, I would say it is easy to blame but for a minute if one can think what would this feeble father has gone thru after knowing everything about his son and daughter, do you think he would encourage his son to become another brahmin and follow all rituals according to the Shastras. I doubt.

My blood boiled when I read about this incident. I live in USA. I do my sadhana, pooja. This is very important. But, I also think, it is important to fight for our dharma. again, I don't mean to take a gun ans shoot someone talking bad about our religion. I don't hate other religions. But, I engage a dialogue with my fellow hindu brothers and let them know what is going against us and how it can bite them.

For many problems that you highlighted, solutions boils down to having a ruling party respecting hindu concepts. We both can impart knowledge about Ganesh Atharvana Sheersha to people in our own network. But, what if every temple conducts some programs to educate people about this, this spreads faster. There are muslim only universities. Have you seen any such for hindus ? All out temples were taken over by govt.No one is functioning their out of their devotion. The employees there wait for their 8 hours to get over for them to go home. Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam board has so much money. If it is to be run without interference from govt., it can open many colleges and vedic schools where the kids can start their day with Saraswathi prarthana. Every year govt. spends 384 crores for Huj subsidy and on Shivaratri, AP govt run by a Christian increases bus charges by 50%

as people travel to various holy places.

Also, I know that what I know is nothing about bhakti. But, I believe in it and would love to spread this. Even at work, my subconscious mind only thinks of guruji. No doubt, one should do it. But, if I do it alone, I only get benefited. Where as along with this sadhana, if i can also fight for my dharma and if I can put in efforts establish dharma where all my fellow hindu brothers and sisters get an opportunity to learn about what our epics preach, it will be helpful to many people. For this, I think all we need to do is to educate someone about our rights and spread the awareness on things going against us, along with spreading bhakti also. We will have to carefully cast out vote.

I know many people don't agree with my views. I don't disagree with what you said. But the question is how can we fix them?

Please let me know what you think and correct me where needed.

Thanks

-Raghu

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Today at least I haven't seen a single Brahmin, who does trikal Sandhya (doing Santhya three times a day).

There were Gurudev who use to control the overall operations. They check the level of a person and give him that kind of job. Today Brahmins doing pooja and havan... there is no check /certification as to "whether this guy is able to do this pooja havan properly or not?". I had seen Brahmins doing pooja in the morning, and eating non-veg in the evening !!

Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata ... and doing Bhajans.... to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's world.... perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high quality of standerd of life. Evenyone is running behind maintaining higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently with people who are poor. Our own rating of someone is depending on Money he has!! How to maintain the culture??

What do we lack?

If there is any problem family faces.... is there a tredition in our family that doing some japa etc, you get rid of that problem for sure... so that kids know down deep in their hearts that this is the way to solve the problem. You will find millions visiting Shirdi or some Devasthana and only give responsibility to the Lord, but does not do anything themselves !!

I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a trip to some devasthana.. .. spend days in the whole trip... but fail to do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord.... can not sit for japa for 11 rounds.....

When you and your own God do not unite at the stage of Dhyana and japa...... how to expect results?

What is culture?

A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called culture. .....

Today what most of the people end up in teaching to their kids is "Karma kanda" / rituales.... but the core essence is lost... because they themselves do not know it !!

What do we do?

SET Examples.... . We ourself need to be so strong that people will automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

Make your Guru and Ishta strong. Take Darshan of Ishta.... once the Ishta devata darshan is taken.... you never forget that in your life time.... doing dhyan for hours is not a problem..... results will automatically follow.....

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

--- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group

Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

| Jai Gurudev |

Dear Anand bhai,

These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant influence on the kids brought up now.

Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the cost of hindu sentiments. To spread bhakti and awareness about what Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name "Sanatana Dharma Foundation". We launched 2 hours radio program every Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu Dharma protection.

Thanks

-Raghu

One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment next... physically there is no change ...(over a period of time body will deteriorate) ... but before the actual deacy start, till date science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has gone now....Coming to the point raised by you....

10 Lack in animal form

So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself.... reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of this birth,Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Question on Siddhashram returned scientist groupThursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

|| Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-Raghu

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Jai Maa Jaydhurga,

Good post.Trikala sandya is applicable to all who wear the sacred thread.Actually morning sandhya should start before sun rise and end at the time of sun rise.Afternoon at mid day when sun is at the top and in evening start before sun set and continue till stars show up Apart from this brahma yagnya is a daily ritual particulary for Purohits.Only then whatever havan or pooja they do will be effective.But with all of us invoved in our career , work etc time as above may be difficult to maintain but one can start with morning sandya, pooja,japa and then conclude with noon sandhya.This will give stabilty to whatever we do.this also thereason we do gayatri at the end of guru and Chaitanya mantra.

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Sent: Monday, 11 May, 2009 9:11:11 AMRe: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist group

Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata ... and doing Bhajans..... to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's world.... perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high quality of standerd of life. Evenyone is running behind maintaining higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently with people who are poor. Our own rating of someone is depending on Money he has!! How to maintain the culture??

What do we lack?

I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a trip to some devasthana.. .. spend days in the whole trip... but fail to do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord.... can not sit for japa for 11 rounds.....

What is culture?

A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called culture..... .

What do we do?

SET Examples.... . We ourself need to be so strong that people will automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist groupMonday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

| Jai Gurudev |

Dear Anand bhai,

Thanks

-Raghu

10 Lack in animal form

It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti.... get Guru... do Sadhana.... may be more births again... connect back to the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous births... and march forward till you become siddha.

So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself..... reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of this birth,Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala <mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

|| Jai Gurudev ||

Dear brothers,

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-Raghu

Guest guest

Dear Himanshu ji,I couldn't respond to your mail earlier.As you stated " Firstly, your prime concern is to " prove " your thoughts of Hinduism or

even religious faith... proving scientifically... proving metaphysical

truth of existence to people who understand only physical level

sciences physics chemistry biology at most... well then let me tell you

one thing, in thousands of years, it has never happened! " I dont think I thought so much on what I asked for. Neither I wanted to prove my religious faith to somebody not I wanted to rub any of my ideas. I said I am curious and I am still curious to know if there is any information available about those scientists. I did mention that these fact may convince some atheists in my network. But it is not only my project to convince them.

Like you and many others mentioned, that these atheists will never change so give up on them. I am not talking to somebody like Sonia Gandhi or Karunanidhi to convince. These are all my friends with whom I deal with in my day to day activities. This people here form a society. I dont think it is any wrong for me to have a dialogue with these people on Bhakthi related matters.  They are all very helping nature people. But they dont believe in is GOD which is their big demerit. But, they all went thru convent education. Neither their parents ever had any interest of instilling any thoughts about GOD not their teachers. They all know a lot more about Jesus than Bhagwan Shiva though they call themselves hindus.  We in India, if someone speak great english or have more western look, we elevate them. They will be the real heroes for us. This is how the Indian society has been set up after foreign invasion.  Howmany people like us can be fortunate to have find an enlightened guru. They never had any direction. Being caught up with so much western influence, they dont even know what they should focus on.  If I keep on ignoring people like these, then my network will only have me and my family. I have a small daughter and this network of mine is very much needed for her mainly.

I have not taken Sanyasa. I still go to work, earn and live in this community. For your information, though I have a little knowledge to talk about Bhakti, some of the efforts that I have put in really changed some of my friends thinking. To quote what they are doing after my dialogue with them on this topic, they are sending their kids to Chinmaya thinking that at least their kids dont miss what they missed. They have taken up an assignment to support the temples in their native places which have no body to light a lamp 2 times a day. With a very little efforts, they have some a step forward. 

Unfortunately, it is not the case with everybody that they all went to a vedic schools and learnt so much about Vedas & Upanishads and still they didnt understand  where should they focus on. I also met a few who are mere waste of time who always wanted to understand GOD scientifically. I gave up on them. But, with my efforts worth 2 cents I dont think I have anything to lose.

I received many responses on people sharing their knowledge on  what is religion. By Guru kripa, I have understood this long time back. As Anand bhai mentioned in one of his mails, they are all different paths leading to same destination. I am fine with it. I have no hatred for other religions. If anyone things the route that he has taken is the ONLY correct one , even then there is no problem. But, when somebody things, his route is the only write and other routes dont lead to the same therefore he wants to close all of them by any means, then there is a problem.

As I mentioned, I have not taken Sanyasa yet. I still have to live in the community where people are so much after materialistic life. Now, as a father I have to worry about my daughter. My father, due to financial and many other constraints never took me to any amusement parks. But he did take me to temples and used to explain the significance of that temple of any other devotional stories to the best of his ability.  I live in USA. Here, there have been articles that I seen people writing very bad about our Hindu gods. Somebody, wrote Kalimata as a prostitute and Ganesh as homosexual. I didnt bother to fight with any body there. But if we all Hindus keep quite, these misconceptions get spread more further. Now, my daughter who goes to schools here, think of what she would be going thru. At home, her dad is praying Kalimata and outside thousands of people are saying she is bad. Society has more influence. At least for the sake of next generation, I think this current generation should raise our voice for things like these. Here in Dallas, about 75% of the hindu girls who were brought up here in USA got married to Muslims and a few to Christians it seems.I dont know how true it is. Even this may not be a problem, but I think the marriages among the people of same religion is encouraged b'cos their practices dont differ by large magnitude and thus our kids dont suffer much.  But, now if I think, I am doing my sadhana and dont have to worry about all these. If I can think that, Kashmiri pandits were thrown out of their own place which is b'cos of their wrong doing in their previous births, how scary will be next birth be??  Please educate me if lord shiva will be happy with me doing more sadhana by neglecting these thigns or attending to both. Sadhana is anyway there and as I become old, I would be more looking spending more and more time in my Jap. If there is anything I can do it is only now I feel.  

Anad bhai, correct me where needed. On your advice, I will not write anything more unless the matter is related to the main motive of this group. But, I think this conversation that we all have been having will only educate as we all are not too distant from each other in terms of what we say and sametime learning about various views though the ultimate destination that we all think is same which is understanding the GOD and reach him thru our sadhana and bhakti.

Thank you all for your long mail and time for correcting me and educating me by sharing your ideas and knowledge. This group seems to have amazing people who understood the spirituality and bhakti so well.

Thanks -RaghuOn Mon, May 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM, scorpion_1112in <scorpion_1112in wrote:

Hello Raghu

I watched your message grow with responses but still felt that real essence missing so I need to add a few things. Read carefully.

1) Firstly, your prime concern is to " prove " your thoughts of Hinduism or even religious faith... proving scientifically... proving metaphysical truth of existence to people who understand only physical level sciences physics chemistry biology at most... well then let me tell you one thing, in thousands of years, it has never happened!

Like Guru Nanak dev Said " By reasoning cannot reach him even in a thousand lived "

For that matter, even if all the rishis of siddhasram take a leave (big joke) come to Delhi to give media or press interview... or let me say interview to leading scientists and atheists (like James Randy? ha ha), even then no god will be proven. Infact even if they do the forbidden act of showing off miracles, even then no god will be proven.

And thats true, infact I will say, " The day god is scientifically proven... that day I will convinced that there is no such things as god "

Do you understand what I said? Its quite difficult to digest at first but here goes... the fact is, as the katho-upnishad indicates

" Vani use vyakt nahi karti jisse vani vyakt hoti hai "

" Man uska manan nahi karta jisse man manan karta hai "

" Budhi uska gyan, tark vitark nahin karti jisse buddhi gyan, tark vitark karti hai "

Atma ka kevel bodh ho sakta hai.. aur wo bodh indir, man, ya buddhi ko nahin, keval Atma ko hi ho sakta "

" Speach doesnt express that which expresses speech... mind doesn't think about that which causes mind to think... intellect cannot solve/rationalize that which enables intellect to rationalize...

Only the soul can know the experience of soul/god "

(Sounds like Matrix theory huh? anyways they copied it)

That is the fact! People may think they are very knowledgeable and intelligent... and they can understand him through their intellect but God is the giver of that intellect also! God is higher than intellect!

This was true in Satyuga... dwapar, treta and even in kalyuga, the science of spirituality is same. God is above intellect, only the god element within you can realize it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

2) Secondly, you must understand the basic purpose Spirituality, purpose of religion, the purpose of life in greater sense and as for common man.

Directly or Indirectly, our each and every action is directed to one aim of attaining peace and happiness, every persons life aim is to be happy and peaceful.

But the point is, people have forgot the subtle means of happiness... as happiness can also be of many types on basis of origination

a) Physically stimulated... call is pleasure

b) Emotionally Stimulated

c) Mentally/Intellectually Stimulated

d) Spiritually Stimulated... actually this is called Bliss.

Here these are written in ascending order of the subtleness of happiness, the quality of happiness and the time length for after effect of happiness....

Whereas physically stimulated one is the easiest to achieve but most gross, least satisfying in quality and momentary... mentally stimulated one is subtle, more satisfying and long lasting

But spiritually stimulated one is the best and it lasts forever, that is when the senses, mind and intellect get dissolves in god or lets say directed towards him.

And the point is, for which person which kind of happiness is predominant, this depends on his

" Spiritual Level = Level of Consciousness "

A spiritually evolved person tends to live more in mental and spiritual happiness... hey can easily let go of physical or even emotional happiness because he has better... he has come to that level of realization, while a spiritually ignorant soul strives for physical happiness or the lower emotional with attachments.

And second base of classification is, " Nature of happiness "

a) Sattvika = By making others happy

b) Rajsic = By own achievements

c) Tamsik = By Hurting others

Clearly Sattvik happiness is best, last for longer.. and if one moves on that road, it keeps on increasing ultimately leading to bliss.

While Tamsik one is the worst, gives 1 unit of happiness with 10 units of sadness, if one moves on thaat road, it keeps making one more sad... like a vicious circle of hate anger, ultimately leading to regions of hell, greater misery.

(note : You should remember that saints of Siddharshram are continuously helping keep to keep this universe stable... as there are negative forces of same magnitude who spread tamsikta in the collective consciousness, those saints meditate tireless to try and spread sattvikta in the collective consciousness = mass thought in mental plane, which I may say is very polluted in this era.

The common man of today has low level of consciousness, very little experience of cosmic consciousness... hence he is mere toy of collective consciousness... that is the thoughts and desires that enter his mind, that's why their lives are so dependent on destiny... astrology, vastu, ghosts etc... these things primarily affect beings of lower consciousness. Like I can challenge the fact that a spiritually evolved person would live tension free in a house full of vastu defects... or if he raises his spiritual level, then grah pida is lost.)

And the last thing to be remembered is, " Ego " , which is by and large the aspect of Raja part but its can be very dangerous, as if someone is Tama and Raja concentrated soul, then this makes him go to hell very very fast.

Its like lesser you are, more god is. Ego is the supercausal body, last obstacle before merging with God but its dissolution process needs to be started first or else a person who learns spiritual sciences without dissolving ego progressively, he becomes a venomous snake, far more dangerous than a 1000 nuclear bombs. These are the ones who keep fighting meditatively with saints of siddhashram.)

Moving to more basics

The word Spirituality starts with the word " Spirit " , that means the " God " ... or you can say the " God within every one of us " , the god who is everywhere in universe. And every spiritual practice for spiritual growth is simply an attempt to move towards the spirit, the god... hence to enable one to get spiritually stimulated happiness.

And you must remember,

" Religion is a subset of the word Spirituality "

First comes spirituality then comes religion, and both are important.

A blind religious person... like someone doing rituals and all... may it be to 100% perfect is inferior to a spiritual awakened person who maybe be doing every action of his life with godly consciousness.

Infact even an atheist who believes in sattvik virtues of life, knows the importance of stimulating higher bodies for happiness in sattvik ways... if far better than so called theist who does all rituals with perfection... or lives by so called rules of religion.

I really want you to concentrate on absolute basics

The prime reason why people dont follow religion is because they feel it is something non scientific and something forced on to them against their desires, they have to carry it due to social pressure and all. Plus these days they see all sorts of devious people being spiritual heads, while the good people even following religion are suffering...

If you try to make people follow religion by " proving " god, then that's not good, infact will not work. You want to show god as some supreme figure... and one must follow him out of fear, or else god will punish him... huh.. thats not it!

Always accentuate the positives!

Make facts available in such a way that its should be by peoples " free will " to chose religion.

Religion is a way of life towards god... it is meant to be the practical application of spiritual theory okay. And there are many ways to attain the same goal.

Being a follower of Lord Shiva, I should tell this, anyone who looks deeper into the spiritual world, can know... that Agam Tantra (Yoga) and Nigam Tantra (Tantra in common sense)... Dakshin Maarg (Right hand path of yoga or tantra) and Vaam Marga (Left hand path of yoga or tantra)... these are two basic division for spiritual practices. And they cover all the spiritual practices any master taught anywhere in world... may it be Buddha, or Jesus, or Tao, or Zen, or Essenes, or Zoroastrian, Shinto, Confucius, Pythagoras, Socrates... this list is long but the base essence for all these rises from this. I am not talking of comparison of masters, but Shiva is the primordial god and master

Infact thats the point, when you come to actually understanding the science of spirituality, then Hinduism and its rituals become valuable, priceless. Only then one truly understands why no country in the world progressed spiritually as much as India did.

So I emphasize on this fact again, start from the basics! Start with positives.

You have to tell them in a way which they understand... you have start from basic of mentality and then spirituality... you have to show them positives for them and concentrate on positives!

Thats major point, people just dont know what is positivity.

First rule, language of negation is to be avoided.

If you start talking like " Stop this.. quit this.. dont do this... give up " , these are negative languages, they dont penetrate a mind. If from word go you just teach them to kill their desires and already available happiness, surrender working belief system, no one will follow you!

Rather use positive language, not an argumentive negative one. You must compensate for higher happiness for them and give an equally working belief system. Learn to induces series " yes " ... show them what's in their favor. Start from their happiness... their mental problems and their clear solutions... then moving to intellect and then the spirit.

See universe has three layers to everything

1) Physical

2) Mental

3) Spiritual

And spiritual journey is always from gross to subtle, physical to mental to spiritual. So be careful not to slam by starting with spiritual part itself! Start with their tangible/physical aspect, then mental and intellectual and then put forward spiritual aspect.

So please, first clear the meaning of happiness which they need, then meaning of spirituality and then meaning of religion, or else blind following of religion is worst!

Or in worst case, having religious sentiments... thinking of one religious group as a community, blind loyalty to your community... being emotional about it, attaching own pride to it... saying mine is best or something like that, avoid these please.

You dont need to " prove " your religion to others because " you are right " ... its should only be because you truly care for their true happiness, you want them to benefit. Use the love language (not the argumentive), positive language (not of negation) and most importantly use simple language (not too technical).

This is a challenge to your teaching ability, can you do it? And this ability will come only when you have yourself understood the core implication of not just religion but spirituality, and even more importantly when you have regular practice... plus you have its results as happiness to show.

Remember, " That which has to give light, must endure burning "

(so take burns to completely know)

" A true leader leads by example "

With Regards

Himanshu

Gurudevo Maheshwaro Namo Namah

, " Anupam Shil " <anupamshil wrote:

>

> Very nicely said Anand. True and apt.

> Thanks,

> Anupam

>

>

> , Khatri Anand <khatrianand@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> > Its good to see you guys taking so much of efforts to maintain values

> and Hindu culture. Let's sit back, and ponder why this happened?

> >

> >

> > Brahmins were suppose to do Trikal Sandhya, regular mantra jap,

> maintain high order of spirituality and values. When ever anyone have

> some issues, say graha pida etc, doing poojs through that brahmin gives

> garunteed results.

> >

> > Today at least I haven't seen a single Brahmin, who does trikal

> Sandhya (doing Santhya three times a day).

> > Forget about maintaining level... every thing is so commertialized,

> that the brahmin runs from one pooja to other. And that also he does not

> complete in a shastrokt way, lot of shortcuts are applied.

> > We were suppose to give 20% of our earnings in Dana... which those

> Brahmins use to get. We pay Taxes, but nothing to Brahmin as Dana.

> > Brahmins are pressed on financial needs to meet their family needs and

> they got commertial.

> > Most of the Brahmins who do pooja are not very intelligent type. One

> who is not able to study well get a good job... tuns to this profession.

> As a result he is also not able to give good guidance to samaj / people.

> > There were Gurudev who use to control the overall operations. They

> check the level of a person and give him that kind of job. Today

> Brahmins doing pooja and havan... there is no check /certification as to

> " whether this guy is able to do this pooja havan properly or not? " . I

> had seen Brahmins doing pooja in the morning, and eating non-veg in the

> evening !!

> > Just with stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata ... and doing

> Bhajans.... to me... I do not think its enough to maintain our great

> culture. If we tell the stories... kids will listen... but in today's

> world.... perticularly in Kalyug... its difficult to maintain that high

> quality of standerd of life. Evenyone is running behind maintaining

> higher and higher standard of living... and none thinks about standard

> of life !! When people value only money... people behave differently

> with people who are poor. Our own rating of someone is depending on

> Money he has!! How to maintain the culture??

> > What do we lack?

> >

> > Overall we lack to have examples in front of us.

> > Parents by themselves are lacking in setting examples for their kids.

> > How many of Hindus actually do pooja everyday?

> > How many Hindus knows ganapati Atharwa Shirsha... where as everyone

> participate in Ganesh Festival. We love to take kids to show ganapati

> decorations etc. But how many of us are able to tell the complete story

> of Lord Ganesh?

> > If there is any problem family faces.... is there a tredition in our

> family that doing some japa etc, you get rid of that problem for sure...

> so that kids know down deep in their hearts that this is the way to

> solve the problem. You will find millions visiting Shirdi or some

> Devasthana and only give responsibility to the Lord, but does not do

> anything themselves !!

> > I had seen thousands of people taking hell lot of efforts to arrange a

> trip to some devasthana.... spend days in the whole trip... but fail to

> do 20 minutes dhyan of our lord.... can not sit for japa for 11

> rounds.....

> > When you and your own God do not unite at the stage of Dhyana and

> japa.... how to expect results?

> > What is culture?

> >

> > A set of people living in certain Geographical area, respecting

> certain values and ethics. The fregrance emanating from it is called

> culture.....

> > Today what most of the people end up in teaching to their kids is

> " Karma kanda " / rituales.... but the core essence is lost... because

> they themselves do not know it !!

> > What do we do?

> >

> > SET Examples..... We ourself need to be so strong that people will

> automatically look forward to you, and will start following you.

> > We can not force someone to follow just because we think its good. In

> today's kalyuga, if money is what people value. Let's do Lakshmi

> Sadhana, Kuber sadhana... gain so much money that what we talk.. people

> take it as words from a learned.....

> > Make your Guru and Ishta strong. Take Darshan of Ishta.... once the

> Ishta devata darshan is taken.... you never forget that in your life

> time.... doing dhyan for hours is not a problem..... results will

> automatically follow.....

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> > /

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

> >

> > --- On Mon, 11/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv@

> > Re: Question on Siddhashram returned scientist

> group

> >

> > Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > | Jai Gurudev |

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anand bhai,

> >

> >

> > Thanks a lot for your reply. Was very glad to go thru your mail.

> >

> >

> > These days I find it more challenging to bring up kids while

> influencing them to focus towards God and Sadhana as the environment is

> surrounded by all atheists and anti-hindu groups who have significant

> influence on the kids brought up now.

> >

> >

> > Added to this, we hindus have forgotten our kshatriya dharma of

> protecting our hindu dharma. I dont mean to say here that we should take

> a knife and stab hindu haters.There have been so many things happening

> against hindus and we people have been keeping quite. Minority

> appeasement has become to main agenda of many political parties at the

> cost of hindu sentiments. To spread bhakti and awareness about what

> Hinduism teaches, we started a foundation here in Dallas,TX,USA by name

> " Sanatana Dharma Foundation " . We launched 2 hours radio program every

> Sat'day here in Dallas where we interview many great saints , Swamijis

> and also other people who have been fighting out many cases for Hindu

> Dharma protection.

> >

> >

> > Anyways, thanks for your response one more time.

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> > -Raghu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > Other than knowing the fact as what you stated, I do not have much

> information, other Gurubhais can contribute.

> >

> > Why I thought of replying to you is, it does not matter whether people

> who came back from Siddhashram, were changed, were spreading some bhakti

> or not..

> >

> > Even though you have THAT person in-front of atheists, he will still

> question, its all dreams and what is thr proof of it?

> >

> > For a learned, he sees God everywhere. Where as an atheists could

> berely understand it as a worldy phenomanon happening aropund and keep

> quiet.

> >

> > One is alive itself is a proof of Atma. The person how dies the moment

> next.... physically there is no change ...(over a period of time body

> will deteriorate) ... but before the actual deacy start, till date

> science could not explain what is that vitalizing thing which keeps all

> the cells of the body working perfectly... and what is that which has

> gone now....

> >

> > Coming to the point raised by you....

> >

> > We all are nothing but part of supreme... and God's Ansh / part only.

> Because of lots of vasanas and papa, we have detached from the supreme.

> There is an evolution happening... and it probably takes many births to

> happen.....

> >

> > Generally around 10 Lack years need to be spent in Mineral form

> > 10 Lack in trees... plant form

> >

> > 10 Lack in animal form

> >

> > and 10 lack in Human form.

> >

> > Beyond human is what we call a devata / siddha level. The hurdle to go

> there is we ourself. Unless we purify ourself we can not cross this

> barrier. Naturally over 10 lack years one would get purifird. Gurukrupa

> and Sadhana can burn your papa karma, and you could even jump earlier

> than 10 lack years to the next level.

> >

> > So do not worry about the atheists around you. Just think... how much

> they are behind you !!

> >

> > It really takes lots of years and many births to develope bhakti...

> get Guru... do Sadhana.... may be more births again... connect back to

> the same spiritual level of sadhana you left half way in previous

> births... and march forward till you become siddha.

> >

> > So forget about them, just concentrate your efforts on yourself....

> reach to the level of recalling previous birth, sadhana, siddhis you

> got.... and get further guidance from Guru to march forward..... Any

> such distraction and involvement activities will only kill your time of

> this birth,

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

> >

> > --- On Thu, 7/5/09, Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Raghuveer Vojjala mail2rv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > Question on Siddhashram returned scientist

> group

> >

> > Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 2:31 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > || Jai Gurudev ||

> >

> >

> > Dear brothers,

> >

> >

> > As we all know that a group of scientists were taken to Siddhashram by

> poojya Guruji thru his yogic shakti, I wanted to know a little more

> about this group members. I am curious to know if there life was changes

> after having such a great experience. Wanted to know if they were

> spreading the bhakti.

> >

> >

> > Does anybody has any authentic information about them. This also helps

> me to deal with some atheists around me who not only ignore if they

> don't believe in the god but make fun of others who believe in the god.

> >

> >

> > Appreciate your help.

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> > -Raghu

> >

> >

> Edition * Click here!

> >