Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[issp-south] Fw: jai gurudev

Rate this topic

Guest guest

jai gurudev

//shree gurucharan kambhlebyo namah//

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting. i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

The time has come when we have not to think, we have to do.

As a student i am not earning but if someone is ready to walk with me to establish nikhil daan kendra , i will walk with him, i will give my full support physically.

But , gurubhais have to come forward in this regard.

As, we do not know when we will die, after one year, two year, or after fifty years..

The money we are earning will be not be taken by us when we will die, it will be left behind , so why not we use this money in the guruseva, as Gurudev has asked us to open a nikhil rakt daan kendra , therefore we should not disobey our gurudevji.

plz carry on this topic.

gurubhais should come forward...........

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 Cc: ; issp-south Sent: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:36:46 PM[issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

i am gopal from mumbai,i am fully with u,i hope

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

On 4/29/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in> wrote:

----- Forwarded Message ----piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>issp-haryana; @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.com; Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 5:59:59 PMjai gurudev

jai gurudev

shree gurucharan kamlebhyo namah

In the delhi shivir this year, gurudev ji has asked us the shisyaas to donate their blood, so that it can be useful to the people and society. Gurudev ji had also asked t o make NIKHIL DHYAN KENDRA for this purpose. but we are so meaningful that we even don't think this thing at home and return home as usually and busy in our problem.

how long it will go like this, we have to forward so that nikhil ganga can go to every village and city.

I am not blaming someone, i am also one of among them..

as a student i can't establish this kendra but i request all gurubhais to come forward in this regard.

In the group, we discuss about our problems like someone is asking for the sadhna to get the job, someone is asking for the sadhna to get lakshmi, apsara and many others. But no one is asking for the sadhna to go to siddhashram or any type of guruseva

Gurudev is the lord krishna for us and we are the arjun go for him.

today i have read the gurudev's book kundli se sehastradhaar tak, in that i have learnt about many ayurvedic medicines and jadi bhutis

i am writing the name of some plants below, if someone has knowledge about these plants, then plz reply

1.hingot

it is also called angaar variksh in saskrit, ingoria in gujarati, hingan in marathi.

it is useful for reducing the size of stomach.

2 utthanband plant

it is also useful for reducing the size of stomach.

it is found in dehradaun, nanital shimla, kullu, manali and nearby jammu.

gurubhai 's of the above areas can help in this regard so that gurubhais and society people can take benefit of it.

3.halool

this plant is found in madhya pardesh..

this is used to cure diabeties.

gurubhais of madhya pardesh can help in this regard. plz mail me if u have some knowledge about it.

4. Sarkarant or sakkarmaar(in rajasthan and gujarat)

i is also used to cure diabeties

5. bajnaala

it is also used to cure diabeties

6. maaling plant

i is used to cure diabeties. it is found in aabu, nanitaal and almost all the areas of himalaya.

7. arandi and vasankpur are also used to cure diabeties.

if someone has knowledge about these plants , plz mail me , so that , i can get these and cure the diseases of the society as a part of my guruseva to the society.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

dear gurubhai,

in mumbai there r very few students of tantra and even fewer of lord gurudev.

we r trying our ebst to do something and pray to lord gurudev to do

some miracle for us.

as informed i am 100% dedicated for the task.

om shaktigopal

On 4/30/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007 wrote:

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting. i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this  we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

As a student i am not earning but if someone is ready to walk with me to establish nikhil daan kendra , i will walk with him, i will give my full support physically.

As, we do not know  when we will die, after one year, two year, or after fifty years..

The money we are earning will be not be taken by us when we will die, it will be left behind , so why not we use this money in the guruseva, as Gurudev has asked us to open a nikhil rakt daan kendra , therefore we should not disobey our gurudevji.

plz carry on this topic.

gurubhais should come forward...........

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123

Cc: ; issp-south

Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:36:46 PM[issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti 

gopal

----- Forwarded Message ----piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>

issp-haryana; @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.com;

Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 5:59:59 PMjai gurudev

jai gurudev

In the delhi shivir this year, gurudev ji has asked us the shisyaas to donate their blood, so that it can be useful to the people and society. Gurudev ji had also asked t o make NIKHIL DHYAN KENDRA for this purpose. but we are so meaningful that we even don't think this thing at home and return home as usually and busy in our problem.

how long it will go like this, we have to forward so that nikhil ganga can go to every village and city.

as a student i can't establish this kendra but i request all gurubhais to come forward in this regard.

In the group, we discuss about our problems like someone is asking for the sadhna to get the job, someone is asking for the sadhna to get lakshmi, apsara and many others. But no one is asking for the sadhna to go to siddhashram or any type of guruseva

today i have read the gurudev's book kundli se sehastradhaar tak, in that i have learnt about many ayurvedic medicines and jadi bhutis

i am writing the name of some plants below, if someone has knowledge about these plants, then plz reply

1.hingot

it is also called angaar variksh in saskrit, ingoria in gujarati, hingan in marathi.

2 utthanband plant

gurubhai 's of the above areas can help in this regard so that gurubhais and society people can take benefit of it.

3.halool

gurubhais of madhya pardesh can help in this regard. plz mail me if u have some knowledge about it.

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

i is used to cure diabeties. it is found in aabu, nanitaal and almost all the areas of himalaya.

if someone has knowledge about these plants , plz mail me , so that , i can get these and cure the diseases of the society as a part of  my guruseva to the society.

Guest guest

jai gurudev

//shree gurucharan kamlebhyo namah//

dear gopal ji

i can understand that they are very few gurubhais in mumbai.

But, we have to do it.

As our gurudev has said to establish NIKHIL RAKT DAAN KENDRA, we have to establish it by any way.

In the groups everyone is discussing about the sadhanas and their problems.

No one is thinking and discussing, what gurudevji has said?????????

Then, what is the use of becoming shisyaas of gurudev???that we can't even come forward.

plz come forward..........to do this guru seva.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 Sent: Thursday, 30 April, 2009 5:15:17 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

On 4/30/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in> wrote:

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting. i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

As, we do not know when we will die, after one year, two year, or after fifty years..

plz carry on this topic.

gurubhais should come forward..... ......

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Cc: @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.comWednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:36:46 PM[issp-south] Re:

Fw: jai gurudev

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

issp-haryana; @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.com; Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 5:59:59 PMjai gurudev

jai gurudev

i am writing the name of some plants below, if someone has knowledge about these plants, then plz reply

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

if someone has knowledge about these plants , plz mail me , so that , i can get these and cure the diseases of the society as a part of my guruseva to the society.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush ,You are absolutely correct. This is what exactly gurudevji wants to do. He wish to expand the power of tantra in each and every place of this country. Its our duty to explore the Nikhil chetna and convey to our related peoples. Here we have a small group of 5 peoples and we have started Haven on every 21st. This process begins before 1 & 1/2 year ago. Now there are few new members who wish to join "Nikhil Chetna Manch" and we have decided to do 1 or 11 day sadhna at our place (Everybody will perform

same sadhna) and perform Haven in Samuhik way.We have so many plans for future like schools,hospital,...etc under "Nikhil Chetna Manch". May gurudevji bless us to perform this activity.Jai GurudevThanks & Regards Mr. Manish Chourasia Sr. DeveloperTrust Systems & Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.9372203537--- On Fri, 5/1/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007 wrote:piyush madan <piymadan_2007Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev , , issp-south Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 4:25 PM

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

As our gurudev has said to establish NIKHIL RAKT DAAN KENDRA, we have to establish it by any way.

No one is thinking and discussing, what gurudevji has said???????? ?

Then, what is the use of becoming shisyaas of gurudev???that we can't even come forward.

plz come forward..... .....to do this guru seva.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Thursday, 30 April, 2009 5:15:17 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

plz carry on this topic.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Cc: @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.comWednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:36:46 PM[issp-south] Re:

Fw: jai gurudev

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

issp-haryana; @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.com; Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 5:59:59 PMjai gurudev

jai gurudev

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

jai gurudev

DEAR MANISH

u r really doing a very good thing. u r from which state????????/

In every month magzine, gurudevji wants us to awake and do something but we r some much stupids that we r not awakening.

I am surprised to see that in my previous mails , i have written that gurudevji has asked to open NIKHIL RAKTDAAN KENDRA . . But no one is cominmg forward.

i am quite surprise as i am not saying to nikhil rakt daan kendra but gurudevji has said this. But no one is following him.

i don't what will happen?????????

Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 Sent: Saturday, 2 May, 2009 9:36:19 AMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush ,You are absolutely correct. This is what exactly gurudevji wants to do. He wish to expand the power of tantra in each and every place of this country. Its our duty to explore the Nikhil chetna and convey to our related peoples. Here we have a small group of 5 peoples and we have started Haven on every 21st. This process begins before 1 & 1/2 year ago. Now there are few new members who wish to join "Nikhil Chetna Manch" and we have decided to do 1 or 11 day sadhna at our place (Everybody will perform same sadhna) and perform Haven in Samuhik way.We have so many plans for

future like schools,hospital, ...etc under "Nikhil Chetna Manch". May gurudevji bless us to perform this activity.Jai Gurudev

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

Trust Systems & Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.

9372203537--- On Fri, 5/1/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in> wrote:

piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev, @ s.com, issp-south@gro ups.comFriday, May 1, 2009, 4:25 PM

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Thursday, 30 April, 2009 5:15:17 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting.. i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

plz carry on this topic.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Cc: @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.comWednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:36:46 PM[issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

jai gurudev

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website.. Enter now!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush,I am from Nagpur - Maharashtra. Give me your details too so that we can communicate with each other and may exchange ideas.Thanks & Regards Mr. Manish Chourasia Sr. DeveloperTrust Systems & Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.9372203537--- On Sat, 5/2/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007 wrote:piyush madan <piymadan_2007Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 11:50 AM

jai gurudev

DEAR MANISH

u r really doing a very good thing. u r from which state??????? ?/

In every month magzine, gurudevji wants us to awake and do something but we r some much stupids that we r not awakening.

I am surprised to see that in my previous mails , i have written that gurudevji has asked to open NIKHIL RAKTDAAN KENDRA . . But no one is cominmg forward.

i am quite surprise as i am not saying to nikhil rakt daan kendra but gurudevji has said this. But no one is following him.

i don't what will happen?????? ???

Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 @>Saturday, 2 May, 2009 9:36:19 AMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush ,You are absolutely correct. This is what exactly gurudevji wants to do. He wish to expand the power of tantra in each and every place of this country. Its our duty to explore the Nikhil chetna and convey to our related peoples. Here we have a small group of 5 peoples and we have started Haven on every 21st. This process begins before 1 & 1/2 year ago. Now there are few new members who wish to join "Nikhil Chetna Manch" and we have decided to do 1 or 11 day sadhna at our place (Everybody will perform same sadhna) and perform Haven in Samuhik way.We have so many plans for

future like schools,hospital, ...etc under "Nikhil Chetna Manch". May gurudevji bless us to perform this activity.Jai Gurudev

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev, @ s.com, issp-south@gro ups.comFriday, May 1, 2009, 4:25 PM

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting.. i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

plz carry on this topic.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>Cc: @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.comWednesday, 29 April, 2009 8:36:46 PM[issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

jai gurudev

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

Guest guest

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

i am so pleased to hear it.

i live in mumbai,and unfortunately there r very

few members and have very less time.

but i am very happy for u and wish u success

may lord gurudev bless us all.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/2/09, Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 wrote:

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush ,You are absolutely correct. This is what exactly gurudevji wants to do. He wish to expand the power of tantra in each and every place of this country. Its our duty to explore the Nikhil chetna and convey to our related peoples. Here we have a small group of 5 peoples and we have started Haven on every 21st. This process begins before 1 & 1/2 year ago. Now there are few new members who wish to join " Nikhil Chetna Manch " and we have decided to do 1 or 11 day sadhna at our place (Everybody will perform same sadhna) and perform Haven in Samuhik way.

We have so many plans for future like schools,hospital,...etc under " Nikhil Chetna Manch " . May gurudevji bless us to perform this activity.Jai Gurudev

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

9372203537--- On Fri, 5/1/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007 wrote:

piyush madan <piymadan_2007

Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev , , issp-south

Friday, May 1, 2009, 4:25 PM

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

Then,  what is the use of becoming shisyaas of gurudev???that we can't even come forward.

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123@ gmail.com>

Thursday, 30 April, 2009 5:15:17 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting. i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this  we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

As, we do not know  when we will die, after one year, two year, or after fifty years..

plz carry on this topic.

Cc: @ s.com; issp-south@gro ups.com

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti 

gopal

jai gurudev

i am writing the name of some plants below, if someone has knowledge about these plants, then plz reply

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

if someone has knowledge about these plants , plz mail me , so that , i can get these and cure the diseases of the society as a part of  my guruseva to the society.

Guest guest

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Gopal,Thankyou so much. you are very true time is very less. I request you to try to make new member in Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar. But be carefull my dear, peoples generally believe in miracles which is against of gurudev's principles. He never belive on miracles. He said it's not miracle its a science. A Science (Our Science say Paranormal Science)which is beyond our Science.May gurudevji bless you with his energy to flow "Nikhil Chetna" around the globe.Thanks & Regards Mr. Manish Chourasia Sr. DeveloperTrust Systems & Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.9372203537--- On Sat, 5/2/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 1:10 PM

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

om shakti

gopal

On 5/2/09, Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 @> wrote:

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush ,You are absolutely correct. This is what exactly gurudevji wants to do. He wish to expand the power of tantra in each and every place of this country. Its our duty to explore the Nikhil chetna and convey to our related peoples. Here we have a small group of 5 peoples and we have started Haven on every 21st. This process begins before 1 & 1/2 year ago. Now there are few new members who wish to join "Nikhil Chetna Manch" and we have decided to do 1 or 11 day sadhna at our place (Everybody will perform same sadhna) and perform Haven in Samuhik way.

We have so many plans for future like schools,hospital, ...etc under "Nikhil Chetna Manch". May gurudevji bless us to perform this activity.Jai Gurudev

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>

Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev, @ s.com, issp-south@gro ups.com

Friday, May 1, 2009, 4:25 PM

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

plz carry on this topic.

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

jai gurudev

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

Guest guest

jai gurudev,

dear gurubhai,

in mumbai everyone wants instant miracles and worst,very few

r interested in spiritual quest or anything related to spiritual life.

i have a few friends who help each other but as said

no one has time and so we r unable to move ahead.

it is very sad that we have amrit ganga in the form of

lord gurud's blessings but very few people even reaslise

this.

this is truly ghor kaliyug.

i just hope and pray something good happens,bcoz

the scene in mumbai is dismal and very worrying.

om shakti

gopal

On 5/2/09, Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 wrote:

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Gopal,Thankyou so much. you are very true time is very less. I request you to try to make new member in Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar. But be carefull my dear, peoples generally believe in miracles which is against of gurudev's principles. He never belive on miracles. He said it's not miracle its a science. A Science (Our Science say Paranormal Science)which  is beyond our Science.

May gurudevji bless you with his energy to flow " Nikhil Chetna " around the globe.

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

9372203537--- On Sat, 5/2/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123

Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

Saturday, May 2, 2009, 1:10 PM

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai,

om shakti

gopal

On 5/2/09, Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 @> wrote:

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush ,You are absolutely correct. This is what exactly gurudevji wants to do. He wish to expand the power of tantra in each and every place of this country. Its our duty to explore the Nikhil chetna and convey to our related peoples. Here we have a small group of 5 peoples and we have started Haven on every 21st. This process begins before 1 & 1/2 year ago. Now there are few new members who wish to join " Nikhil Chetna Manch " and we have decided to do 1 or 11 day sadhna at our place (Everybody will perform same sadhna) and perform Haven in Samuhik way.

We have so many plans for future like schools,hospital, ...etc under " Nikhil Chetna Manch " . May gurudevji bless us to perform this activity.Jai Gurudev

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>

Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev, @ s.com, issp-south@gro ups.com Friday, May 1, 2009, 4:25 PM

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

Then,  what is the use of becoming shisyaas of gurudev???that we can't even come forward.

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

plz carry on this topic.

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti 

gopal

jai gurudev

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant

Guest guest

jai gurudev

i am from samalkha, panipat , haryana.

my no. 9466219472

Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 Sent: Saturday, 2 May, 2009 12:38:25 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

|| Jai Gurudev ||Dear Piyush,I am from Nagpur - Maharashtra.. Give me your details too so that we can communicate with each other and may exchange ideas.

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

9372203537--- On Sat, 5/2/09, piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in> wrote:

piyush madan <piymadan_2007@ .co. in>Re: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudevSaturday, May 2, 2009, 11:50 AM

jai gurudev

DEAR MANISH

u r really doing a very good thing. u r from which state??????? ?/

i don't what will happen?????? ???

Manish Chourasia <manishchourasia2000 @>Saturday, 2 May, 2009 9:36:19 AMRe: [issp-south] Re: Fw: jai gurudev

Thanks & Regards

Mr. Manish Chourasia

Sr. Developer

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

But, we have to do it.

dear gurubhai,

some miracle for us.

om shaktigopal

jai gurudev

dear gopal ji

thanks for supporting... i am 100% sure we can do this , as we are the childs of nikhileswaranand ji. But, for this we have to make a group, as we will establish nikhil rakht daan kendra, it will need money also.

plz carry on this topic.

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

we can do it.

om shakti

gopal

jai gurudev

In the delhi shivir this year, gurudev ji has asked us the shisyaas to donate their blood, so that it can be useful to the people and society.. Gurudev ji had also asked t o make NIKHIL DHYAN KENDRA for this purpose. but we are so meaningful that we even don't think this thing at home and return home as usually and busy in our problem.

1.hingot

2 utthanband plant

3.halool

5. bajnaala

6. maaling plant