IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKING

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKINGAuthor UnknownWhen you thought I wasn't looking, by a ChildA message every parent should read, because your children are watchingand doing as you do, not as you say. " When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first paintingon the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and Ilearned that it was good to be kind to animals.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake forme and I learned that little things can be the special things in life.When you though I wasn't looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I knewthere is a God I could always talk to and I learned to trust in God.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make a meal and take itto a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help takecare of each other.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give of your time andmoney to help people who had nothing and I learned that those who havesomething should give to those who don't.When you thought I wasn't looking, I felt you kiss me good night and Ifelt loved and safe.When you though I wasn't looking, I saw you take care of our house andeveryone in it and I learned we have to take care of what we aregiven.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how you handled yourresponsibilities, even when you didn't feel good and I learned that Iwould have to be responsible when I grow up.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come from your eyes andI learned that sometimes things hurt, but its all right to cry.When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you cared and I wantedto be everything that I could be.When you thought I wasn't looking, I learned most of life's lessonsthat I need to know to be good and productive person when I grow up.When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked at you and wanted to say,'Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.' " Each of us - parent, grandparent or friend - influence the life of achild.-- With Love,Ganesh Babu+919880962897My Group: Kriyababa_spiritualjourney- (Send a blank email)