IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Giant and The Little Girl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There once was a place where all the people were happy and content.Everyone was friendly and neighborly. Even the dogs and cats playedtogether. Then one day a stranger was seen walking toward the village: a tall, tallstranger. As the stranger, who was a giant, came closer and closer, thepeople all ran into their houses and wouldn't come out.

The giant entered the village. He was enormous, towering over everything.All of a sudden a little girl stepped out on her porch. She jumped downfrom her porch. Her family yelled, " STOP! COME BACK! That's a giant! " Butshe didn't stop. She began to walk toward the giant.

The strangest thing happened. As the child walked toward the giant, hegrew smaller and smaller. Soon he was the same size as the girl. As shecame beside the giant, she towered over him. She stooped down and gentlypicked the giant up in her hands, asking, " What's your name? "

The giant whispered, " My name is F-E-A-R! Help me!! I have a terrible problem. I guess I look strange. When I meet people they are afraid of me. And when people are afraid of me, I suddenly grow into a giant andeverybody runs away from me. YOU are not afraid of me, so I stayed small. Do you get it? It's crazy! Please help me! "

-- Ganesh Baba ! Jai Gurudev !M-+919880962897Click Below to join our Group:kriyababa_spiritualjourney/join