IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please!The family was sitting around the supper table. " Give me the bread, " said little Lilly. Her mother did not react. " I said I want some bread, " half shouted Lilly. And what did the mother do? She told her a little story that went like this:

" There was once a magic garden. It was full of springing fountains and beautiful flowers. But no one could get inside because of the big garden gate. People tried to climb over the walls, but when they reached the top, the walls would grow higher. So then the people took a big crowbar and tried to break down the garden gate. But the crowbar broke. So the people tried to set fire to the gate and the garden wall. But they would not burn. Then along came a little child, walked up to the big gate and said, 'Please!' And immediately the gate opened and the child went inside. "

After little Lilly heard her mother's story, she blushed and said, " May I have some bread, please? "

-- Ganesh Baba ! Jai Gurudev !Click Below to join our Group:kriyababa_spiritualjourney/join