Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

help needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai gurudev,

My

sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could not

understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological disorder.

We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik, doctor every

body but no change...it happen since last 14 year..Our life becomes hell. I don’t

know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution please

suggest.

I

waiting ur

responces

Regards

Sanjay

Raut

Mumbai                                                  

--- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:Khatri Anand <khatrianandRe: Veer Sadhana Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

Jai Gurudev,Dear Gurubhai,

When Diksha is given, that time itself the process, mantra and any secret things are told by Gurudev.Are you sure, you took Veer Diksha?

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Thu, 23/4/09, avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Veer Sadhana@ s.comThursday, 23 April, 2009, 1:18 PM

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev..Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana.2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Jai gurudev,I m one of the diciples of Gurudev..Within 1 month there is no gurudev camp near mumbai....But i request u that U should go to Jodhpur having ur sister's recent photograph.. there u meet gurudev ... tell ur all problem to gurudev don't hesitate ,,Do clear with gurudev ,they know everything that's why there is no quotion of hesitation to tell the problem ,.what ever may be the problem ,do faith on gurudev .And remember ther is no any problem in this world that the gurudev cannot solve that problem so Go there as possible as to avoid any risk.....Gurudev give u solution.....Address of Jodhpur GuruDham..

Jodhpur Gurudham at Jodhpur, India:Dr. Shrimali Marg,

High Court Colony,

Jodhpur 342001, Rajasthan, IndiaGurudev bless uJai gurudev...any problem ,u can mail...--- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay wrote:sanjay raut <raut..sanjay help needed Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jai gurudev, My

sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could not

understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological disorder.

We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik, doctor every

body but no change...it happen since last 14 year...Our life becomes hell. I don’t

know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution please

suggest. I

waiting ur responces Regards Sanjay

Raut Mumbai 9323995102 --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: Veer Sadhana@ s.comMonday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

When Diksha is given, that time itself the process, mantra and any secret things are told by Gurudev.Are you sure, you took Veer Diksha?

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Thu, 23/4/09, avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Veer Sadhana@ s.comThursday, 23 April, 2009, 1:18 PM

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev..Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana.2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,You have given all the details except what you did as a deciple, and any updated related to Gurudham. Have you taken this case to Trimurty Gurudev?

People on this group can give you suggestions. But the bottom line is, whether you listen to anyone on this group, or Gurudev, all will suggest you to do the prayog yourself and will never suggest to go to some external Tantrik. For doing prayog yourself, diksha, devotion, efforts are a must, without which no results are possible.Please update us with dtails.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay wrote:

sanjay raut <raut.sanjay help needed Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jai gurudev,

My sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could not understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological disorder. We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik, doctor every body but no change...it happen since last 14 year..Our life becomes hell. I don’t know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution please suggest.

I waiting ur responces

Regards

Sanjay Raut

Mumbai

--- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: Veer Sadhana@ s.comMonday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev...Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana..2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Go to Jodhpur gurudham & tell the whole problem to Gurudev.

The solution will come.

If you cannot go there now, order tantrokt narial from Jodhpur centre & place it in your worship place.

Somehow the problem will be solved.--- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay wrote:

sanjay raut <raut.sanjay help needed Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jai gurudev,

My sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could not understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological disorder. We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik, doctor every body but no change...it happen since last 14 year..Our life becomes hell. I don’t know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution please suggest.

I waiting ur responces

Regards

Sanjay Raut

Mumbai

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: Veer Sadhana@ s.comMonday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev...Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana..2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev Neeraj ji, and everyone on this group,

Neeraj ji had suggested to have a Tantrokt Nariyal from gurudham, and keep it in worship place.

I have some questions to everyone on this forum, this is simply to get more awareness on this issue.

FIrst of all, Sanjay Raut have not given any details or symtoms, by which we can have some idea of kind and severity of Tantrik attack. But on the face it looks severe to me as she is affected for last 14 years and none of the Tantrik could cure her so far. I can be 200% wrong here, but really want to understand from learned Gurubhais around. To my understanding, Tantrokt Nariyal is good to ward off evil energy, which is randomly floating around. I never heard of someone who is already affected , and whose body is under the control of pishachik shakti can be kicked out, just by having a Tantrokt nariyal in the house. If you have any examples please share....

Secondly, we see lots and lots of Prayogs of lord hanuman, Dhoomavati, sabar prayogs which are known to be effective for removing Pishachik badha. If mere Tantrokt nariyal is enough, just wondering why people would take so much effort to get those prayogs done.

I would also like to get more information from other Gurubhais who had seen a pishachik badha getting removed by specific prayog, or Tantrokt Nariyal. Or Aajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Tue, 5/5/09, neeraj verma <neeraj856 wrote:

neeraj verma <neeraj856Re: help needed Date: Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 1:53 PM

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

If you cannot go there now, order tantrokt narial from Jodhpur centre & place it in your worship place.

Somehow the problem will be solved.--- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com> wrote:

sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com> help needed@ s.comMonday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces

Regards Sanjay Raut Mumbai

9323995102 --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev....Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana..2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Namaste,I heard that "Devi / deity in Chotanikara" temple, Near Cochin. Kerala, is able to cure any unsolved problems like this. Take her to the temple and stay there for 1 - 2 days. There you dont have to give any money to anyone. Simply do the darsan of Devi. You dont required any address to go there. Simply go to cochin and ask any one.Best of luckNamaste.Khatri Anand <khatrianand Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 5:45:06 PMRe: help needed

Neeraj ji had suggested to have a Tantrokt Nariyal from gurudham, and keep it in worship place.

I have some questions to everyone on this forum, this is simply to get more awareness on this issue.

FIrst of all, Sanjay Raut have not given any details or symtoms, by which we can have some idea of kind and severity of Tantrik attack. But on the face it looks severe to me as she is affected for last 14 years and none of the Tantrik could cure her so far. I can be 200% wrong here, but really want to understand from learned Gurubhais around. To my understanding, Tantrokt Nariyal is good to ward off evil energy, which is randomly floating around. I never heard of someone who is already affected , and whose body is under the control of pishachik shakti can be kicked out, just by having a Tantrokt nariyal in the house. If you have any examples please share....

Secondly, we see lots and lots of Prayogs of lord hanuman, Dhoomavati, sabar prayogs which are known to be effective for removing Pishachik badha. If mere Tantrokt nariyal is enough, just wondering why people would take so much effort to get those prayogs done.

I would also like to get more information from other Gurubhais who had seen a pishachik badha getting removed by specific prayog, or Tantrokt Nariyal. Or Aajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Tue, 5/5/09, neeraj verma <neeraj856 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

neeraj verma <neeraj856 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: help needed@ s.comTuesday, 5 May, 2009, 1:53 PM

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

Somehow the problem will be solved.--- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com> wrote:

sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com> help needed@ s.comMonday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev....Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana..2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

NAMASKARAM,

First i must share your pain which you have been facing for so long. Perhaps it

is Lord Shiva's wish that your call for ending your suffering has come to an

end.

Har har maha dev Shambhu Kashi Vishwanath Gange !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to identify the root cause of your sister's suffering i want you to first

fill a glass of water right to the brim leave no space and place it in the

center of the sister's room around 10.00pm and tell her to go to sleep and the

next morning check the water level to see if there's any drop in the level.

Please since this is a senstive and a family oriented case, you must communicate

with me on this subject through my friend's email:

tsinha1 @aol.com I consider this is a confidential matter and i sincerely do

respect it. You can be rest assured that any communication between us will be

treated strictly confidential as i am bound by LORD SHIVA' RULE.

, neeraj verma <neeraj856 wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>  

> Go to Jodhpur gurudham & tell the whole problem to Gurudev.

> The solution will come.

> If you cannot go there now, order tantrokt narial from Jodhpur centre & place

it in your worship place.

>  

> Somehow the problem will be solved.

>

> --- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay wrote:

>

>

> sanjay raut <raut.sanjay

> help needed

>

> Monday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jai gurudev,

>  

> My sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could

not understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological

disorder. We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik,

doctor every body but no change...it happen since last 14 year..Our life becomes

hell. I don’t know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution

please suggest.

>  

> I waiting ur responces

>

\

> Regards

> Sanjay Raut

>

Mumbai                                     \

> 9323995102

>                                                   

> --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

>

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

> Re: Veer Sadhana

> @ s.com

> Monday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

>

>

>

Jai Gurudev,

>

> Dear Gurubhai,

>  

> When Diksha is given, that time itself the process, mantra and any secret

things are told by Gurudev.

>

> Are you sure, you took Veer Diksha?

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

> http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

>

> --- On Thu, 23/4/09, avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> Veer Sadhana

> @ s.com

> Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 1:18 PM

>

>

Dear Gurubhais,

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha

from Gurudev..

>

> Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.

> I want to know:

> 1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana.

> 2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special

sadhana.

> Please help.

> Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,What about drop in water level, as naturally the water will evaporate.... and moreover its a summer time... it might be half of the water will evaporate....Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: /Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP--- On Sun, 10/5/09, tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 wrote:

tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 Re: help needed Date: Sunday, 10 May, 2009, 12:51 AM

NAMASKARAM,First i must share your pain which you have been facing for so long. Perhaps it is Lord Shiva's wish that your call for ending your suffering has come to an end.Har har maha dev Shambhu Kashi Vishwanath Gange !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!Now to identify the root cause of your sister's suffering i want you to first fill a glass of water right to the brim leave no space and place it in the center of the sister's room around 10.00pm and tell her to go to sleep and the next morning check the water level to see if there's any drop in the level. Please since this is a senstive and a family oriented case, you must communicate with me on this subject through my friend's email:tsinha1 @aol.com I consider this is a confidential matter and i sincerely do respect it. You can be rest assured that any communication between us will be treated strictly confidential as i am bound by LORD SHIVA' RULE.@ s.com, neeraj verma <neeraj856@. ..> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> Â > Go to Jodhpur gurudham & tell the whole problem to Gurudev.> The solution will come.> If you cannot go there now, order tantrokt narial from Jodhpur centre & place it in your worship place.> Â > Somehow the problem will be solved.> > --- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ...> wrote:> > > sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ...>> help needed> @ s.com> Monday, 4 May,

2009, 11:09 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai gurudev,>  > My sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could not understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological disorder. We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik, doctor every body but no change...it happen since last 14 year..Our life becomes hell. I don’t know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution please suggest.>  > I waiting ur responces>

> Regards> Sanjay Raut> Mumbai                                                  > 9323995102>                 Â

> --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:> > > Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >> Re: Veer Sadhana> @ s.com> Monday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > Jai Gurudev,> > Dear Gurubhai,>  > When Diksha is given, that time itself the process, mantra and any secret things are told by Gurudev.> > Are you sure, you took Veer Diksha?> > Regards,> Anand> Anand's Knowledge Series: > > http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP> > --- On Thu, 23/4/09, avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Veer Sadhana> @ s.com> Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 1:18 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Gurubhais,> > Jai Gurudev,> > I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev..> > Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.> I want to know:> 1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana.> 2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.>

Please help.> Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!> > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

NAMASKARAM,

Anandji,

There are several ways to tackle an evil spririt. Some call the spirit upon the

infected person and lock the spririt in a circle or a square and do not let him

leave until he tells his name, where he came from and who has sent the spirit.

Others are very complex methods which i do not want to discuss in this forum as

i bond by certain Lord shiva's rules.

Believe me Sanjay's case is a difficult one especially when he has taken too

long to approach us and the negative engery has taken strong hold on his sister.

Though it is a difficult case NO ONE IS STRONGER THAN SHIVA. I believe with

bhairo and kali's help we can help Sanjay.

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ

har har mahadev shambhu kashi vishwanath gange

-- In , Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev Neeraj ji, and everyone on this group,

>

> Neeraj ji had suggested to have a Tantrokt Nariyal from gurudham, and keep it

in worship place.

>  

> I have some questions to everyone on this forum, this is simply to get more

awareness on this issue.

>  

>

> FIrst of all, Sanjay Raut have not given any details or symtoms, by which we

can have some idea of kind and severity of Tantrik attack. But on the face it

looks severe to me as she is affected for last 14 years and none of the Tantrik

could cure her so far.  I can be 200% wrong here, but really want to understand

from learned Gurubhais around. To my understanding, Tantrokt Nariyal is good to

ward off evil energy, which is randomly floating around.  I never heard of

someone who is already affected , and whose body is under the control of

pishachik shakti can be kicked out, just by having a Tantrokt nariyal in the

house. If you have any examples please share.....

> Secondly, we see lots and lots of Prayogs of lord hanuman, Dhoomavati, sabar

prayogs  which are known to be effective for removing Pishachik badha. If mere

Tantrokt nariyal is enough, just wondering why people would take so much effort

to get those prayogs done.

> I would also like to get more information from other Gurubhais who had seen a

pishachik badha getting removed by specific prayog, or Tantrokt Nariyal. Or

Aajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach.

>

> Regards,

> Anand

>

> /

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

>

> --- On Tue, 5/5/09, neeraj verma <neeraj856 wrote:

>

>

> neeraj verma <neeraj856

> Re: help needed

>

> Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 1:53 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jai Gurudev,

>  

> Go to Jodhpur gurudham & tell the whole problem to Gurudev.

> The solution will come.

> If you cannot go there now, order tantrokt narial from Jodhpur centre & place

it in your worship place.

>  

> Somehow the problem will be solved.

>

> --- On Mon, 4/5/09, sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com> wrote:

>

>

> sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com>

> help needed

> @ s.com

> Monday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

>

>

>

>

Jai gurudev,

>  

>

> My sister is suffering from some unknown problem. what kind of this I could

not understand. its a prêt pichas or some tantrik or some Psychological

disorder. We have invested lot of money on her. We have consulted Tantrik,

doctor every body but no change...it happen since last 14 year..Our life becomes

hell. I don’t know what to do. i really in problem. Anybody know some solution

please suggest.

>

>  

>

> I waiting ur responces

>

\

> Regards

> Sanjay Raut

>

Mumbai                                     \

> 9323995102

>                                                   

> --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

>

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

> Re: Veer Sadhana

> @ s.com

> Monday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

>

>

>

Jai Gurudev,

>

> Dear Gurubhai,

>  

> When Diksha is given, that time itself the process, mantra and any secret

things are told by Gurudev.

>

> Are you sure, you took Veer Diksha?

>

> Regards,

> Anand

>

> http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

>

> --- On Thu, 23/4/09, avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> Veer Sadhana

> @ s.com

> Thursday, 23 April, 2009, 1:18 PM

>

>

Dear Gurubhais,

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha

from Gurudev...

>

> Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.

> I want to know:

> 1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana..

> 2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special

sadhana.

> Please help.

> Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

>

>

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,                 If it is a tantric attack then he/she can do the UCCHIST GANPATI SADHANA on behalf of the inflicted,procedure mentioned on the siddhashram website or else consult GURUDHAM.Ganpati being buddhikarak should make her mentally stable.As far as pishachs or prets are concerned - i guess they are usually sent using some base rituals & if you can nullify the effects of the base rituals,then removal of these pishachs becomes easy.This is just a suggestion from my experiences & there can be a differnece of opinion from other gurubhais.This sadhana is very effective and have myself tested it.My best wishes for your sister,may she lead a healthy & happy life.Regards,Subodh N--- On Fri, 5/8/09, Sri

<vasanth2411 wrote:Sri <vasanth2411Re: help needed Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 11:30 AM

Namaste,I heard that "Devi / deity in Chotanikara" temple, Near Cochin. Kerala, is able to cure any unsolved problems like this. Take her to the temple and stay there for 1 - 2 days. There you dont have to give any money to anyone. Simply do the darsan of Devi. You dont required any address to go there. Simply go to cochin and ask any one.Best of luckNamaste.Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.comWednesday, May 6, 2009 5:45:06 PMRe: help needed

FIrst of all, Sanjay Raut have not given any details or symtoms, by which we can have some idea of kind and severity of Tantrik attack. But on the face it looks severe to me as she is affected for last 14 years and none of the Tantrik could cure her so far.  I can be 200% wrong here, but really want to understand from learned Gurubhais around. To my understanding, Tantrokt Nariyal is good to ward off evil energy, which is randomly floating around.  I never heard of someone who is already affected , and whose body is under the control of pishachik shakti can be kicked out, just by having a Tantrokt nariyal in the house. If you have any examples please share....

Secondly, we see lots and lots of Prayogs of lord hanuman, Dhoomavati, sabar prayogs  which are known to be effective for removing Pishachik badha. If mere Tantrokt nariyal is enough, just wondering why people would take so much effort to get those prayogs done.

I would also like to get more information from other Gurubhais who had seen a pishachik badha getting removed by specific prayog, or Tantrokt Nariyal. Or Aajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Tue, 5/5/09, neeraj verma <neeraj856 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

neeraj verma <neeraj856 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: help needed@ s.comTuesday, 5 May, 2009, 1:53 PM

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces                                          

9323995102                                                                                     --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Guest guest

Jai Maa Jaya DhurgaUchista Ganapati mantras are many.Could u tell us which mantra u tried?regardssubodh nirwan <subodhnirwan Sent: Saturday, 23 May, 2009 1:04:02 PMRe: help needed

Jai Gurudev,                 If it is a tantric attack then he/she can do the UCCHIST GANPATI SADHANA on behalf of the inflicted,procedure mentioned on the siddhashram website or else consult GURUDHAM.Ganpati being buddhikarak should make her mentally stable.As far as pishachs or prets are concerned - i guess they are usually sent using some base rituals & if you can nullify the effects of the base rituals,then removal of these pishachs becomes easy.This is just a suggestion from my experiences & there can be a differnece of opinion from other gurubhais.This sadhana is very effective and have myself tested it.My best wishes for your sister,may she lead a healthy & happy life.Regards,Subodh N--- On Fri,

5/8/09, Sri

<vasanth2411@ > wrote:Sri <vasanth2411@ >Re: help needed@ s.comFriday, May 8, 2009, 11:30 AM

Namaste,I heard that "Devi / deity in Chotanikara" temple, Near Cochin. Kerala, is able to cure any unsolved problems like this. Take her to the temple and stay there for 1 - 2 days. There you dont have to give any money to anyone. Simply do the darsan of Devi. You dont required any address to go there. Simply go to cochin and ask any one.Best of luckNamaste.Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.comWednesday, May

6, 2009 5:45:06 PMRe: help needed

FIrst of all, Sanjay Raut have not given any details or symtoms, by which we can have some idea of kind and severity of Tantrik attack. But on the face it looks severe to me as she is affected for last 14 years and none of the Tantrik could cure her so far.  I can be 200% wrong here, but really want to understand from learned Gurubhais around. To my understanding, Tantrokt Nariyal is good to ward off evil energy, which is randomly floating around.  I never heard of someone who is already affected , and whose body is under the control of pishachik shakti can be kicked out, just by having a Tantrokt nariyal in the house. If you have any examples please share....

Secondly, we see lots and lots of Prayogs of lord hanuman, Dhoomavati, sabar prayogs  which are known to be effective for removing Pishachik badha. If mere Tantrokt nariyal is enough, just wondering why people would take so much effort to get those prayogs done.

I would also like to get more information from other Gurubhais who had seen a pishachik badha getting removed by specific prayog, or Tantrokt Nariyal. Or Aajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach.

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces                                          

9323995102                                                                                     --- On Mon, 4/27/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, This mantra is mentioned on the siddhashram website -|| Om Gam Hum Tantra Baadhaa Nivaarannaay Shreem Ganneshaay Swaahaa ||I could feel the changes immediately by the grace of Guru Nikhil.Regards,Subodh N--- On Fri, 5/29/09, N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50 wrote:N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50Re: help needed Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 8:26 PM

Jai Maa Jaya DhurgaUchista Ganapati mantras are many.Could u tell us which mantra u tried?regardssubodh nirwan <subodhnirwan@ >@ s.comSaturday, 23 May, 2009 1:04:02 PMRe: help needed

Jai Gurudev, If it is a tantric attack then he/she can do the UCCHIST GANPATI SADHANA on behalf of the inflicted,procedure mentioned on the siddhashram website or else consult GURUDHAM.Ganpati being buddhikarak should make her mentally stable.As far as pishachs or prets are concerned - i guess they are usually sent using some base rituals & if you can nullify the effects of the base rituals,then removal of these pishachs becomes easy.This is just a suggestion from my experiences & there can be a differnece of opinion from other gurubhais.This sadhana is very

effective and have myself tested it.My best wishes for your sister,may she lead a healthy & happy life.Regards,Subodh N--- On Fri,

5/8/09, Sri

<vasanth2411@ > wrote:Sri <vasanth2411@ >Re: help needed@ s.comFriday, May 8, 2009, 11:30 AM

Namaste,I heard that "Devi / deity in Chotanikara" temple, Near Cochin. Kerala, is able to cure any unsolved problems like this. Take her to the temple and stay there for 1 - 2 days. There you dont have to give any money to anyone. Simply do the darsan of Devi. You dont required any address to go there. Simply go to cochin and ask any one.Best of luckNamaste.Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.comSent:

Wednesday, May

6, 2009 5:45:06 PMRe: help needed

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

I DID MANTRA 12 TIMES AND ALSO FELT GOOD LIGHT AND ENERGISED.

TRULY A DIVINE MANTRA.

OM SHAKTI

gopal

On 6/1/09, subodh nirwan <subodhnirwan wrote:

Jai Gurudev,                        This mantra is mentioned on the siddhashram website -|| Om Gam Hum Tantra Baadhaa Nivaarannaay Shreem Ganneshaay Swaahaa ||I could feel the changes immediately by the grace of Guru Nikhil.

Regards,Subodh N--- On Fri, 5/29/09, N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50 wrote:

N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50

Re: help needed Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 8:26 PM

Jai Maa Jaya Dhurga

Uchista Ganapati mantras are many.Could u tell us which mantra u tried?

regards

subodh nirwan <subodhnirwan@ >@ s.com

Saturday, 23 May, 2009 1:04:02 PMRe: help needed

Jai Gurudev,                  If it is a tantric attack then he/she can do the UCCHIST GANPATI SADHANA on behalf of the inflicted,procedure mentioned on the siddhashram website or else consult GURUDHAM.Ganpati being buddhikarak should make her mentally stable.As far as pishachs or prets are concerned - i guess they are usually sent using some base rituals & if you can nullify the effects of the base rituals,then removal of these pishachs becomes easy.This is just a suggestion from my experiences & there can be a differnece of opinion from other gurubhais.

This sadhana is very effective and have myself tested it.

My best wishes for your sister,may she lead a healthy & happy life.

Regards,

Subodh N--- On Fri, 5/8/09, Sri <vasanth2411@ > wrote:

Sri <vasanth2411@ >Re: help needed

@ s.comFriday, May 8, 2009, 11:30 AM

Namaste,I heard that " Devi / deity in Chotanikara " temple, Near Cochin. Kerala, is able to cure any unsolved problems like this. Take her to the temple and stay there for 1 - 2 days. There you dont have to give any money to anyone. Simply do the darsan of Devi. You dont required any address to go there. Simply go to cochin and ask any one.

Best of luck 

Namaste.

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 5:45:06 PMRe: help needed

FIrst of all, Sanjay Raut have not given any details or symtoms, by which we can have some idea of kind and severity of Tantrik attack. But on the face it looks severe to me as she is affected for last 14 years and none of the Tantrik could cure her so far.  I can be 200% wrong here, but really want to understand from learned Gurubhais around. To my understanding, Tantrokt Nariyal is good to ward off evil energy, which is randomly floating around.  I never heard of someone who is already affected , and whose body is under the control of pishachik shakti can be kicked out, just by having a Tantrokt nariyal in the house. If you have any examples please share.... Secondly, we see lots and lots of Prayogs of lord hanuman, Dhoomavati, sabar prayogs  which are known to be effective for removing Pishachik badha. If mere Tantrokt nariyal is enough, just wondering why people would take so much effort to get those prayogs done. I would also like to get more information from other Gurubhais who had seen a pishachik badha getting removed by specific prayog, or Tantrokt Nariyal. Or Aajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Tue, 5/5/09, neeraj verma <neeraj856 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

neeraj verma <neeraj856 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: help needed

@ s.comTuesday, 5 May, 2009, 1:53 PM

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

sanjay raut <raut.sanjay@ ymail.com> help needed

@ s.comMonday, 4 May, 2009, 11:09 AM

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces

Regards

Sanjay Raut

Mumbai                                                  

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: Veer Sadhana

@ s.comMonday, April 27, 2009, 4:19 AM

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series: http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP--- On Thu, 23/4/09, avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

avtar singh <avtar_450 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Veer Sadhana

@ s.comThursday, 23 April, 2009, 1:18 PM

Dear Gurubhais,Jai Gurudev,I am interested in Veer Vaital sadhana and have also obtained the Veer Diksha from Gurudev....Due to family problems, I was not able to proceed in the sadhana smoothly.

I want to know:1. What is the best mantra for Veer Sadhana..2. What are the specific methods or secret things regarding this special sadhana.Please help.Jai Gurudev !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Dear Guru bahi,

I f you have any tantrik proyog or any other bad power then first you do regulary jaap gayatri jaap for self protection. because if you do any thing against him/her when he/she attack yours.

1.25 lakh time repeat gayatri jaap in 9 or 11 days.

after jaap regularly jaap gayatri jaap and use Sfatik mala.

after this jaap you do prayog for free your sister. you jaap shiv mantra, mata mantra, bhairav mantra daily.

First you do achman after calling of god pujan and jaap both time in last visarjan(morning and evening) for details of pujan read book.

in 11 days he/she feel very helpless and you feel relex.

N.K.Nigotiya

09329053321--- On Mon, 1/6/09, subodh nirwan <subodhnirwan wrote:

subodh nirwan <subodhnirwanRe: help needed Date: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 3:07 PM

Jai Gurudev, This mantra is mentioned on the siddhashram website -|| Om Gam Hum Tantra Baadhaa Nivaarannaay Shreem Ganneshaay Swaahaa ||I could feel the changes immediately by the grace of Guru Nikhil.Regards,Subodh N--- On Fri, 5/29/09, N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50 wrote:

N.E. Subhramaniyam <nes50Re: help needed Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 8:26 PM

Jai Maa Jaya Dhurga

Uchista Ganapati mantras are many.Could u tell us which mantra u tried?

regards

subodh nirwan <subodhnirwan@ >@ s.comSaturday, 23 May, 2009 1:04:02 PMRe: help needed

Jai Gurudev,

If it is a tantric attack then he/she can do the UCCHIST GANPATI SADHANA on behalf of the inflicted,procedure mentioned on the siddhashram website or else consult GURUDHAM.Ganpati being buddhikarak should make her mentally stable.As far as pishachs or prets are concerned - i guess they are usually sent using some base rituals & if you can nullify the effects of the base rituals,then removal of these pishachs becomes easy.This is just a suggestion from my experiences & there can be a differnece of opinion from other gurubhais.

This sadhana is very effective and have myself tested it.

My best wishes for your sister,may she lead a healthy & happy life.

Regards,

Subodh N--- On Fri, 5/8/09, Sri <vasanth2411@ > wrote:

Sri <vasanth2411@ >Re: help needed@ s.comFriday, May 8, 2009, 11:30 AM

Namaste,I heard that "Devi / deity in Chotanikara" temple, Near Cochin. Kerala, is able to cure any unsolved problems like this. Take her to the temple and stay there for 1 - 2 days. There you dont have to give any money to anyone. Simply do the darsan of Devi. You dont required any address to go there. Simply go to cochin and ask any one.Best of luck

Namaste.

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.comWednesday, May 6, 2009 5:45:06 PMRe: help needed

Jai Gurudev,

The solution will come.

Jai gurudev,

I waiting ur responces

Regards

Sanjay Raut

Mumbai