Guest guest

Hi

One of my friends badly in need of your advice

He is going through a bad phase in martial life

DOB: 16 Nov 1974

time 23:15

Mumbai

Please suggest what steps he can take?

is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?

Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra

Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark

thanks

Guest guest

Namashkar

Pls ask him to call me on my cell as he does hv serious problem connected to issues

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTOLOGER CELL +919867214103

xclancy <xclancy Sent: Monday, 2 March, 2009 10:37:43 PM Help this boy.. in need

HiOne of my friends badly in need of your adviceHe is going through a bad phase in martial lifeDOB: 16 Nov 1974time 23:15 MumbaiPlease suggest what steps he can take?is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?Where to get the authentic chanted YantraPlease help.. you are learned people is light for him in the darkthanks

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

baglamuhki and matangi both r useful.

do proper vidhi and wear it.

om shakti

gopal

On 3/2/09, xclancy <xclancy wrote:

HiOne of my friends badly in need of your adviceHe is going through a bad phase in martial lifeDOB: 16 Nov 1974time 23:15 MumbaiPlease suggest what steps he can take?is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?

Where to get the authentic chanted YantraPlease help.. you are learned people is light for him in the darkthanks

Guest guest

plz refer siddhashram.org u ll ask u r prob ll solve

thnx

rakesh--- On Mon, 2/3/09, xclancy <xclancy wrote:

xclancy <xclancy Help this boy.. in need Date: Monday, 2 March, 2009, 10:37 PM

HiOne of my friends badly in need of your adviceHe is going through a bad phase in martial lifeDOB: 16 Nov 1974time 23:15 MumbaiPlease suggest what steps he can take?is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?Where to get the authentic chanted YantraPlease help.. you are learned people is light for him in the darkthanks

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Hello Dear,Please specify the exact nature of the problem. & also what he wants ?Mata Bhagwati Devi Shri Baglamukhi ki ek puri Sadhana hoti hai, pura anushthan hota hai. Yadi Brahmin/Kshatriya/Vaishya hai to swayam kisi achhe guru ki dekh rekh me yah anushthan kare. Anya ho to kisi achhe brahman se kara le. Devi Baglamukhi ki sadhana mukhyatah Uchchatan ke liye ki jati hai.Athawa sachche man se Bhagwan Shiv ke charano me jaye. Bhagwan Shiv ki Bhakti se bade se bade bigde kam ban jate hai aur sarva kalyan hota hai.With best regards,Joshi. , "xclancy" <xclancy wrote:>> Hi> > One of my friends badly in need of your advice> > He is going through a bad phase in martial life> > DOB: 16 Nov 1974> time 23:15 > Mumbai> > Please suggest what steps he can take?> is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?> > Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra> > Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark> thanks>

Guest guest

Sorry

as we were upset last week I could not reply

any of the mail.

But I appreciate the efforts for replying.

He got a notice from his wife, now he also wants divorce from her.

He is not happy in his married life.

So my question is

Will he get peaceful divorce??

and is there any chances of remarry?

please help him...

and any mantra or Yantra to get peace of mind

Secondly, i just read other post

So i would like to inform that he is wearing

Yellow Sephire in his right hand Index finger

Please guide

thanks once again--- On Wed, 3/4/09, ajay_2010 <ajay_2010 wrote:

ajay_2010 <ajay_2010 Re: Help this boy.. in need Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 11:42 AM

Hello Dear,Please specify the exact nature of the problem. & also what he wants ?Mata Bhagwati Devi Shri Baglamukhi ki ek puri Sadhana hoti hai, pura anushthan hota hai. Yadi Brahmin/Kshatriya/ Vaishya hai to swayam kisi achhe guru ki dekh rekh me yah anushthan kare. Anya ho to kisi achhe brahman se kara le. Devi Baglamukhi ki sadhana mukhyatah Uchchatan ke liye ki jati hai.Athawa sachche man se Bhagwan Shiv ke charano me jaye. Bhagwan Shiv ki Bhakti se bade se bade bigde kam ban jate hai aur sarva kalyan hota hai.With best regards,Joshi.@ s.com, "xclancy" <xclancy wrote:>> Hi> > One of my friends badly in need of your advice> > He is going through a bad phase in martial life> > DOB: 16 Nov 1974> time 23:15 > Mumbai> > Please suggest what steps he can

take?> is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?> > Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra> > Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark> thanks>

Guest guest

Hello,

I appreciate your time taken for replying my mail.

As informed by Ajayji let me specify the problem

He is going throgh bad phase in the life.

He has been trying for Divorce, but the opposite party is just being stubborn

and not comin to any practical solution.

Will he go through the peaceful Divorce?

After Divorce will he be able to remarry?

We read on the net and on this group and on site that

Baglamukhi yantra gives you win against enemy and in law suits.

So we thought he can go ahead with that.

Please let us know where we can get authentic Yantra and get the proper Vidhi

done as suggested by members.

Thanks all friends in the group

, " ajay_2010 " <ajay_2010 wrote:

>

> Hello Dear,

>

> Please specify the exact nature of the problem. & also what he wants ?

>

> Mata Bhagwati Devi Shri Baglamukhi ki ek puri Sadhana hoti hai, pura

> anushthan hota hai. Yadi Brahmin/Kshatriya/Vaishya hai to swayam kisi

> achhe guru ki dekh rekh me yah anushthan kare. Anya ho to kisi achhe

> brahman se kara le. Devi Baglamukhi ki sadhana mukhyatah Uchchatan ke

> liye ki jati hai.

>

> Athawa sachche man se Bhagwan Shiv ke charano me jaye. Bhagwan Shiv ki

> Bhakti se bade se bade bigde kam ban jate hai aur sarva kalyan hota hai.

>

> With best regards,

>

> Joshi.

>

>

> , " xclancy " <xclancy@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > One of my friends badly in need of your advice

> >

> > He is going through a bad phase in martial life

> >

> > DOB: 16 Nov 1974

> > time 23:15

> > Mumbai

> >

> > Please suggest what steps he can take?

> > is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?

> >

> > Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra

> >

> > Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark

> > thanks

> >

>

Guest guest

-

Namaskaram,

The problem is the boy's anyway contact me via my friends email

tsinha1 and with shiva's blessing your problem will be solved

easily. Have faith and open your heart to shiva in the meantime

Jai shiva shambhu

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ

-- In , rakesh soni <rakeshsoni25 wrote:

>

> plz refer siddhashram.org u ll ask u r prob ll solve

>  

> thnx

> rakesh

>

> --- On Mon, 2/3/09, xclancy <xclancy wrote:

>

> xclancy <xclancy

> Help this boy.. in need

>

> Monday, 2 March, 2009, 10:37 PM

Hi

>

> One of my friends badly in need of your advice

>

> He is going through a bad phase in martial life

>

> DOB: 16 Nov 1974

> time 23:15

> Mumbai

>

> Please suggest what steps he can take?

> is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?

>

> Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra

>

> Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark

> thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to

http://in.messenger./

>

Guest guest

i didnt got you?

You have the details from where?

Can u through some light on this

Thanks

--- On Fri, 3/6/09, tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 wrote:

tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 Re: Help this boy.. in need Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 6:42 AM

-Namaskaram,The problem is the boy's anyway contact me via my friends emailtsinha1 (AT) aol (DOT) com and with shiva's blessing your problem will be solvedeasily. Have faith and open your heart to shiva in the meantimeJai shiva shambhuSHIVADASA BHARADWAJ-- In @ s.com, rakesh soni <rakeshsoni25@ ...> wrote:>> plz refer siddhashram. org u ll ask u r prob ll solve> > thnx> rakesh> > --- On Mon, 2/3/09, xclancy <xclancy > wrote:> > xclancy <xclancy >> Help this boy.. in need> @ s.com> Monday, 2 March, 2009, 10:37 PM>

> > > > > > Hi> > One of my friends badly in need of your advice> > He is going through a bad phase in martial life> > DOB: 16 Nov 1974> time 23:15 > Mumbai> > Please suggest what steps he can take?> is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?> > Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra> > Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark> thanks> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger ./>

Guest guest

Jai Shiv,Dear friend,As I told, Mata Shri Baglamukhi's Anushthan is a long Tantrik Anushthan. She is 8th Maha Vidhya out of "Dash Maha Vidhya". This Anushthan is 100%, even say 200% - 500% gets success, if done with proper Vidhi Vidhan. This Anushthan should be done with following Brahmacharya. A full Purashcharan is necessary. This is basically done for Uchchaatan, i.e. to stop enemies of doing one's harm. Maa is very kind and be kind very soon. But as I understand and as I have felt, this is very dangerous Sadhana too.Even Siddha Baglamukhi Yantra can be of help. But beware of cheats. Now-a-days, several persons are cheating also in the name of religion.Of course, now a days, some girls are not proper. They get married, then don't adjust in the Sasural. THey don't have SAHANSHILTA at all. & after going from there, they don't easily let go the boy. EVen today's Laws are favouring the girls in matrimonial cases.My syampathy is with your friend. Baglamukhi Yantra is available at several Dharmik Places. or even get it prepared properly.But my advice still is to go simply to the shelter of Bhagwan Shiv with pious heart, make full SAMARPAN there, and see - have faith, if you are correct and not at fault, and if you go with true BHAKTI, HE will surely listen to you.With best regards,Joshi. , "xclancy" <xclancy wrote:>> Hello,> > I appreciate your time taken for replying my mail.> > As informed by Ajayji let me specify the problem> > He is going throgh bad phase in the life.> He has been trying for Divorce, but the opposite party is just being stubborn and not comin to any practical solution.> > Will he go through the peaceful Divorce?> After Divorce will he be able to remarry?> > We read on the net and on this group and on site that> Baglamukhi yantra gives you win against enemy and in law suits.> > So we thought he can go ahead with that.> > Please let us know where we can get authentic Yantra and get the proper Vidhi done as suggested by members.> > Location: Mumbai> > Thanks all friends in the group> > > , "ajay_2010@" ajay_2010@ wrote:> >> > Hello Dear,> > > > Please specify the exact nature of the problem. & also what he wants ?> > > > Mata Bhagwati Devi Shri Baglamukhi ki ek puri Sadhana hoti hai, pura> > anushthan hota hai. Yadi Brahmin/Kshatriya/Vaishya hai to swayam kisi> > achhe guru ki dekh rekh me yah anushthan kare. Anya ho to kisi achhe> > brahman se kara le. Devi Baglamukhi ki sadhana mukhyatah Uchchatan ke> > liye ki jati hai.> > > > Athawa sachche man se Bhagwan Shiv ke charano me jaye. Bhagwan Shiv ki> > Bhakti se bade se bade bigde kam ban jate hai aur sarva kalyan hota hai.> > > > With best regards,> > > > Joshi.> > > > > > , "xclancy" <xclancy@> wrote:> > >> > > Hi> > >> > > One of my friends badly in need of your advice> > >> > > He is going through a bad phase in martial life> > >> > > DOB: 16 Nov 1974> > > time 23:15> > > Mumbai> > >> > > Please suggest what steps he can take?> > > is wearing baglamukhi yantra or worhsipping it will help him?> > >> > > Where to get the authentic chanted Yantra> > >> > > Please help.. you are learned people is light for him in the dark> > > thanks> > >> >>