IndiaDivine.org

re: Gurubhai's save this country

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI GURUDEV JAI GURUDEV JAI GURUDEV JAI GURUDEV Dear All Gurubhai's as you all are very well aware of the disasrous Terriost Attack in Mumbai, my heartliest request to all Gurubhais who have manifested Mahavidhya or done high level sadhnas to kindly use their power to save this country after all someone has to start & untill how much time will we wait in 2008 only there have been 13 bomb blast in diffrent cities killing more than 500 innocent people these politican are all eunches every party they are coward they do not have guts, when American can finished two countries just after 9/11 even not having full proof they just runied down who was responsible for this this is the GUST but our political

leaders....................? just look at the pople who have lost their close one it the recent attact how painfull is it. I pray to Revered Gurudev Pramhans Swami Nikhileshwaranand Ji to give power to our country to face these tragedies, what will we give to our next generations, in this way nothing & never. I again therefore kindly request all senior Gurubhais to use their Sadhna powers & contact Revered Gurudev through sadhnas to help us all & protect the innocent people, those who have acuired siddhis in their sadhnas if they do anusthan for Countries welfare then it will yield their sadhna effect only & it will be a sewa for our motherland-BHARAT I remember in 1962 when China ruined our morality Some Tantra master performed Maha Baglamukhi Anusthan in Pitambra peeth in Datiya

(M.P) due to which at the last moments we were atleast save. These Politicans will never do anything they are cowards & after comming of Comminist everything has become worst. Hope i did not write anything wrong but only what i fell i said it rest is yr wish because i am going to contact some gurubhais fo this, if u can do kindly do.............................................! Jai Gurudev.......!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.