IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: difference between yakshini & apsara

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everybodyI would agree with neeraj. You see to have bookish knowledge is relatively easy but this forum should have been a vehicle to enhance & share knowledge based on experience and solid evidence. I have seen many people talk ill about yakshinis etc. Will they be true to say only first hand experience rather than narrating what have been heard or read in books bought from railway stalls. People should listen to gurudev's cassettes on this topic, he has professed this sadhana knowing very well that the young would be attracted easily to this kind of sadhanas and so he would have never printed them if they were actually harmful as deep says. My experience with yakshinis have been intensely pleasurable. I didn't see ghosts or goblins, didn't hear any scary sounds or see wild animals but it was really very pleasant to perform and gave beautiful experiences with full success on the last day of the sadhana. The experiences a sadhak is a equated reaction of the force he uses in the sadhana. This differs with the various forms of the sadhana. If you do yakshini sadhana through the left hand path, aghor, tamasik, naga or samshana padhati then you may have such experiences because the force is intense, the elements used in it is also different and the attitude of the sadhak is that of a conquest so he will face some retaliation. But ordinary sadhaks who do this in the soumya form or gentle way there sadhana mainly is in the form of a prayer asking for sexual & spiritual love from such deities. Yes, yakshinis will have intercourse with the sadhak only if you be with her as a lover or husband & it will drain you to the point that you will of nowhere. Therefore these sadhanas are performed after a certain stage. Basically, people think of these sadhanas in terms of getting a companion just as a ordinary person wants to have a girlfriend or wife to be together & physically intimate. This is not the purpose of these sadhanas. Basically all soundarya sadhanas come under bhairavi chakra sadhana. Most of the readers will have different notions but in very simple understanding it is a way to uplift the kundalini by using the sexual energy & since sexual energy is the most powerful it takes the sadhak to a different level alltogether very quickly and can be danderous in the hands of the untrained . Before doing such sadhanas the sadhak undergoes strict yogic training of the mind & body for self control & learns to control the various sexual centres in his body the largest of which is the brain, he learns to orgasm without ejaculating and therfore never feels drained instead he uses the sexual energy rising up towards the brain with the orgasmic waves to activate centres that will draw energy from the divine source this energy is used to circulate between the partners and the bliss that is experienced is like brahmanand , i.e the reason at that time the bhairavi & bhairav are symbolic of the union between the cosmic & para male & female or shiva & shakti . This was a simplified version of the kaulya sampraday which is the highest among shakts. In those sadhanas you either find a bhairavi or you do yakshani or apsara sadhana. However with the kind of qualities the bhairavi must possess to be succesful In the sadhanas it appears that yakshinis & apsaras are the only befitting ones in todays world and if one is such a worthy sadhak the yakshini or apsara will appear in complete physical form in flesh & blood. But if one is not of that level than you experience her only in the astral plane like the perfume , her touch or see her in dreams. Remember that yakshinis are also worshipped for material gains in that case its not neccessary you will have the kind of experience I described rather you will see the desired material gains. When you do yakshinis sadhanas as per mtyv you offer perfume which expresses the desire to attract & when you offer flowers you ask for sexual or spiritual bliss because flowers are the genitals of plants. If anyone is not in sync kindly read osho's sex to superconciousness or vigyan bhairav tantra a treatise by lord shiva. The whole thing fails when we do sadhanas but we don't behave like sadhaks. These apsara sadhanas are for unconditional & unattached love & yakshini sadhanas are for spiritual sex. If you become fixated as a sadhak or become attached like a ordinary man these deites will leave you and many people become insane not because of mental sickness but because of the attachment the rising spiritual energy gets tied in a knot & causes infliction of unbearable pain that is the reason tantra sadhanas are advised to be performed under the supervision of a sadguru. People are bound to make mistakes.what I have tried to explain here is written in scary language in the text books that you get in the mart. Nevertheless , sadgurudev himself has disclosed aghor sadhanas of yakshinis as well but those are mainly for materialistic gains. He has avoided discussing bhairavi chakra because of the immatuarity of the sadhaks. However he was a master of the kaula art. Coming back to the topic I would just describe my experience with yakshini. Depending upon your karma you may have to perform this sadhanas more than once however I have found that kamini & rati priya are appeased in the first instant easily and usually show up on the last day of ritual. I did have involuntary intercourse but that doesn't happen daily but only when you repeat the ritual again or ask for it. Moreover it wasn't a draining experience for me but instead after that I felt the energy and power of a hundred martial artists. Even the daily experience was highly energetic and my face used to glow with radiance. The room where I used to sit or sleep always used to smell intensely which was easily felt by others in my family. Those were my most cherished moments as I have now moved on to different kind of sadhanas now. Remember brothers if you want a girlfriend to spend time with don't do sadhanas but rather look for a ordinary earthly girl, but in case you are successful in physically manifesting a apsara or yakshini don't bahave with her like an ordinary girl. Anyways in tantra a women is not a bhogya. I quote shree arvindji 'Agar stree ko bhogya samjhoge to wo tumhe bhog kar chali jayegi nahin to wo tumhe wo bhog degi jiski kalpana nahi ho sakti '. The right attitude is a must. Lastly to reiterate , people should avoid saying anything that is not experienced. If deep has such a experience please mention the sadhana method or the yakshinis name that caused it. But definitely it will not happen with all the yakshinis. My motive was not to offend deep or anyone else but would like to say that such sadhanas have already suffered these rumours in past that made them almost extinct for which our sadgurudev has fougt sleeplessly to revive them.God bless all.RegardsTej Sent: Friday, 14 November 2008 8:52 AM Subject: Digest Number 1935This is a discussion list on Spiritual & Material Growth, Sadhanas, Occult, Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Astrology,Tantra etc. Messages In This Digest (8 Messages) 1a. Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates The International Siddhashram Sadhak Pari1b. Re: Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates gopal narayan2. Fw: Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen Raj Kumar3a Re: How to attract a man gopal narayan4a. Re: facts and Gurubhakti separate Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)5. doubt and belief is both maya of lord gurudev gopal narayan6a. sadhana deep aditya reddy7a. Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini Sadhana neerajkumar kanojiaView All Topics | Create New Topic Messages1a. Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates Posted by: "The International Siddhashram Sadhak Pari" vikrampk Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm (PST)The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar /////////////////////////////////////////// Tara Shakti Devi Sadhana Shivir, Shimla Posted: 11 Nov 2008 10:39 PM CST http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/450290329/tara-shakti-devi-sadhana-shivir-shimla.html Shri Ram Mandir Hall, Ram Bazaar, Near Bus Stand, Shimla (H.P.) Dates : 24-25 January, 2009 Organisers:- Shimla:- T.R. Kaundal : 0177-2623318, Chaman Lal Kaundal : 094180-40507, Gopi Ram Sharma : 094180-30917, H.R. Jaspal : 094181-41941, Doonichand : 094184-00059, Subeg Singh : 0177-2831025, Sunder Singh : 094180-94118, Kuldeep Kumar : 098177-99843, Kuldeep Guleriya : 0177-2835735 / 94188-86181, -- You are d to email updates from "The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar." To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubcribe now http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=11848220 & key=gmtOEVYpV6 If you prefer to via postal mail, write to: The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar, c/o FeedBurner, 549 W Randolph, Chicago IL USA 60661 This Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner.Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (12)1b. Re: Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates Posted by: "gopal narayan" gopalnarayan123 gopal.narayan65 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm (PST)any chance to do these mantra dikshas in mumbai ? i am gopal from mumbai. gopal On 11/12/08, The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar < vikrampk > wrote: > > Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates <http://issp-shivirs.blogspot.com/> > > Surya Sankranti Vishnu-Narsingh Sadhana Shivir, Gondiya (Maharshtra)<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/449258397/surya-sankranti-vishnu-narsingh-sadhana.html> > > Posted: 11 Nov 2008 02:19 AM CST > Saheed Mishra Junior College and North Buniyadi Primary School, Tiroda, > Gondiya (Maharashtra) Dates : 10 -11 January, 2009 Organisers:- Tiroda:- > Bhupinder Singh Bais : 094234-24285, Sukracharya Thackrey : 094236-06893, > ShriKrishna Marbate : 094232-04031, Ashok Reenyle : 094230-90507, Z.D. > Patley : 093268-04317, Daalsingh Bhagat : 094231-13497, Bhuvneshwar Bhute : > 093700-21590, Vijay Asari : > > ShaktiPaat Yukt Asht Mahalakshmi Diksha and Sadhana Shivir, Delhi<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/449204488/shaktipaat-yukt-asht-mahalakshmi-diksha.html> > > Posted: 11 Nov 2008 12:31 AM CST > Arogyadham, Behind Gujarat Appartments, Zone 4/5, Pitampura, New Delhi - 34 > Dates : 3-4 JANUARY, 2009 Phone : 011-27352248, 27029044-45 > You are d to email updates from The International Siddhashram > Sadhak Parivar <http://issp-shivirs.blogspot.com/> > To stop receiving these emails, you may now<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=11848220 & key=gmtOEVYpV6> > . Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner If you prefer to via > postal mail, write to: The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar, c/o > FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610 > > >Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (12)2. Fw: Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen Posted by: "Raj Kumar" kumarraj.8899 kumarraj.8899 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm (PST) ----- Forwarded Message ---- subodhnirwan <subodhnirwan > Thursday, 9 October, 2008 12:45:16 PM Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen Jai Gurudev, Iss Dussere ki bahot saari shubhkaamnaayein sabhi gurubhaiyon evam behenon ko. I have been here in this group for a long period of time.Gurubhais discuss mantra & tantra regularly which is very very beneficial for everybody. I would like someone to shed some light on various vanaspati's for eg.which devtaa/rishi is related to which vanaspati,which parts of the vanaspati should be used,what is the proper way to get the vanaspati (avahan & removal time). If anybody could point out some vanaspati's which nullifies the evil effects of the nav grah,black magic etc. i would be obliged. Gurubhyo Namah Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (1)3a. Re: How to attract a man Posted by: "gopal narayan" gopalnarayan123@gmailcom gopal.narayan65 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm (PST)om param tatva narayan gurudevaya namaha, kleem is kaam beej and men can use for woman and woman can use for man. it is kaam - icha purti beej so it can grant dharma artha kama moksha. bcoz bhog and moksha is also a kaamna. gopal On 11/11/08, salmishak <salmishak > wrote: > > Hi, I have read that with the kleem mantra, one can attract a lot of > things including women. Can someone please tell me which mantra should > women use to attract men? thanks > > >Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (2)4a. Re: facts and Gurubhakti separate Posted by: "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" santosh.kumar.xinb2a mr.santosh Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm (PST)Very nicely said Bishnu Ji, Some time back I also used to feel that Sadhana, mantra and tantra practices are supreme things.... And then I came across Pravachan called "Kahi vidhi karoon Upasana" and that was eye opening. The message of Gurudev was in too higher a plane that it was not possible for me to completely grasp all the meanings but what I understood was bondage with Gurudev is the ultimate joy of life.... Complete unity.... Single point of consciousness where Shishya is submerged in Guru and vice-versa as well... And after that all Mantra/Tantra/Sadhana is like a child's play... But that is a very advanced stage and one has to put a lot of effort and time dedications. Basic things and steps can be these Poojan/Sadhana and other practices.... Thanks and regards, Santosh Kumar On Behalf Of Bishnu Neopanae Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:59 AM issp list facts and Gurubhakti separate Jaya Gurudev This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the emails..... Quote I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate...... Unquote Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many more...) If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........ Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ? Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ? I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will become illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or it should...... Jaya Guru Dev Jai Gurudev <Gurudev > hallange to use same Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family? You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just anything you can... show me the effect that as Guru and Mahavidya are one and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use power of Mahavidya !!. OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family? I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here? I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about anyone. What I will get by doing that? The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved. The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with ground realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever seen in my life !!. If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't reached Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this family, if you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from our trimurty Gurudev to this family in need. Regards, Anand Anand's Knowledge Series: Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/ Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/ _____ Chander D <chander_d_in@ > issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.com Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PM Re: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic Jai Gurudev I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand you say you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place? The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be educated about is the fact that all these devis and all gods and goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your eye is better compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and needs. I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here? As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the base foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which SadGurudev has clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha does not help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements. Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good to hear and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the key difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our understandings. I would like to close this email with the following statement that our SadGurudev stated, "Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear are not meant for my disciples." - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of all times This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each of these words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to our Gurudevs grace Best Regards Chander _____ Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > @ s.com Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ; issp-south@gro ups.com Friday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at large Jai Gurudev, As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the Tantra Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and permanant kavach for individual. >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement... I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out truth, and ward off side statements and misbeliefs !! No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think "Aajeevan Tantra Raksha Kavach" is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever reach the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told earlier, there is no shield in this world which can protect for ever, which can withstand continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is bound to break some day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya attack, forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield which can protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you even for Krutya attack!!. Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such attacks in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our enemies can't reach them, so we are safe !! Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot, pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult for general person to come out of it. Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family ( because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in open forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years back, and even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they are at a stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2 years they are unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU patient !! They could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any benefit at all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik to get rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed. They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack. So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the whole body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no use, in fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid of that attack first. Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always attacked by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis around. If spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit by something or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life is a long journy, and the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are not attacked by enemies in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of adversaries of jungle. Protecting oneself is always better. >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just making you aware...... (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have to face severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins life...... I had seen this with my eyes.....) Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard facts in this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand the fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus I want to make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet proof jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser bomb attack can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all depends on the shield and attack strength. We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so that in our journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries / attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of life. Jai Gurudev, Anand Anand's Knowledge Series: Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/ Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/ _____ Chander D <chander_d_in@ > @ s.com Thursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AM Re: Please help from Black Magic Jai Gurudev Anand, I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you felt the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its something that is prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to tackle his specific problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal pooja place for 3 days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care needs to be ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to bed, during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal from licking it as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the energies within the kavach. Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not have the necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for people who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence aganist such attacks. I would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement... .kindly enlighten us Thanks Chander _____ Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > @ s..com Cc: sspmtyvnew Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PM Re: Please help from Black Magic I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that * Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is no shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are continusely done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to make his shield stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach ourself, and not only depend on some external readymade kavach. * New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack. Although usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects if any. * For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can help you to get rid from this effect. Regards, Anand Anand's Knowledge Series: Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/ Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/ _____ jay <sspmtyvnew > @ s.com Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PM Re: Please help from Black Magic Jay Gurudev, I have also expereineced black magic in my life If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you it costs around 11000 rupees, you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur more info http://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml <http://www.siddhashram.org/blackmagic.shtml> Jay Gurudev --- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Please help from Black Magic @ s.com Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM Jai Gurudev, Dear Gurubhai, Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform some black magic on you, coz i am experiencing it. Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please. Thanks & Best regards, Bhushan _____ Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http:/in.messenger..co m/?wm=n/> _____ Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger./i nvite/> _____ Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com. <http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_8/*http:/in.promos./addres s> _____ Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click here! <http://in.rd./tagline_ysb_5/*http:/in.business./> _____ Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger./i nvite/> _____ Check out the all-new face of India. <http://in.rd./tagline_frontpage_1/*http:/in./?wm=n/> _____ Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more! <http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE>Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (9)5. doubt and belief is both maya of lord gurudev Posted by: "gopal narayan" gopalnarayan123 gopal.narayan65 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm (PST)i think doubt and firm belief is both part of lord gurudev's blessing. he creates doubt and then helps us to solve them by which we become closer to him and also wiser and with wisdom. lord gurudev is sarveshwar so maya bhog moksha etc all is part of his divinity and leela just we r also part of lord gurudev who is sarvavyapi parameshwar. gopal On 11/12/08, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: > > > > > Jaya Gurudev > > > This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the emails..... > Quote > > I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate...... > > Unquote > > > Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many > more...) > If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........ > > Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ? > Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ? > > > > > > I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will become > illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or it > should..... > > > > Jaya Guru Dev > > > > > > Jai Gurudev <Gurudev >hallange to use same > Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family? > > You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just > anything you can... show me the effect that *as Guru and Mahavidya are one > and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use power of > Mahavidya !!*. > > OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this > challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family? > > > I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in > town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev > is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all > other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state > here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev > and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal > goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri > that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the > best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source > for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him, > than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here? > > I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about anyone. > What I will get by doing that? > > The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some > shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev > personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved. > > The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with ground > realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever seen in my > life !!. > > If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't reached > Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this family, if > you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from our > trimurty Gurudev to this family in need. > > Regards, > Anand > > Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% > 20Series/ > Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% > 20Knowledge% 20Base/ > > > ------------------------------ > ** Chander D <chander_d_in@ > > *To:* issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.com > *Cc:* khatrianand@ hotmail.com > *Sent:* Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PM > *Subject:* Re: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic > > Jai Gurudev > > I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand you say > you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say Tantra > Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who instituted Tantra > Raksha Kavach in the first place? > > The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach is > useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a discussion about > Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be educated about > is the fact that all these devis and all gods and goddess are within > Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is > as good as comparing your eye is better compared to your ear, each are for > different purposes and needs. > > I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in > town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev > is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all > other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state > here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev > and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal > goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri > that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the > best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source > for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him, > than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here? > > As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the base > foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which SadGurudev has > clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan Tantra > Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha does not > help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements. > > Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good to hear > and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the key difference > is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane altogether and > specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and means through which his > kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our understandings. I would like > to close this email with the following statement that our SadGurudev stated, > > "*Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear are > not meant for my disciples.*" > > - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of all > times > > This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each of these > words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems with true > heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to our Gurudevs > grace. > > Best Regards > Chander > > > ------------------------------ > ** Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > > *To:* @ s.com > *Cc:* khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ; > issp-south@gro ups.com > *Sent:* Friday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM > *Subject:* [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic > > <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at large > > Jai Gurudev, > > As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep > helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way > possible For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the Tantra > Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own kavacha > (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and permanant > kavach for individual. > > >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your > statement... > I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out truth, and > ward off side statements and misbeliefs !! > > No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think "Aajeevan Tantra > Raksha Kavach" is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever reach > the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told earlier, there > is no shield in this world which can protect for ever, which can withstand > continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he is safe as nothing ever > happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese > attacks, that shield is bound to break some day. I believe you are aware > that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also get hit if the attack is done by > Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya attack, > forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is > ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield which can > protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of > WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also make attack after > WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you even for Krutya > attack!!. > > Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such attacks in > our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our enemies > can't reach them, so we are safe !! > > Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot, > pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult for > general person to come out of it. > > Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that > remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family ( > because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in open > forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years back, and > even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they are at a > stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2 years they are > unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU patient !! They > could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha > and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any > benefit at all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have > met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik > to get rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed. > They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some > Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this > forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details > of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack. > > So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the whole > body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no use, in > fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid of that > attack first. > > Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always attacked > by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis around. If > spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit by something > or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something like increased > dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork not getting enough > results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life is a long journy, and > the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are not attacked by enemies > in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of adversaries of jungle. > Protecting oneself is always better. > > >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all > attacks. > The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get > protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and shoes > makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are forever, > till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just making you > aware...... > > (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have to face > severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins life...... I had > seen this with my eyes.....) > > > Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard facts in > this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand the fact > that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus I want to > make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and > cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet proof > jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse firing of > bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser bomb attack > can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all depends on the > shield and attack strength. > > We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield around > of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so that in our > journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries / attacks are less or > minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of life. > > Jai Gurudev, > Anand > > Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% > 20Series/ > Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% > 20Knowledge% 20Base/ > > > ------------------------------ > ** Chander D <chander_d_in@ > > *To:* @ s.com > *Sent:* Thursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AM > *Subject:* Re: Please help from Black Magic > > Jai Gurudev > > Anand, > > I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha > kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you felt the > powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, > it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in > Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its something that is > prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to tackle his specific > problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal pooja place for > 3 days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care needs to be > ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to bed, > during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal from licking it > as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the energies within the kavach. > > Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the effects > specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya sadhanas. Aajivan > kavach are given for people who may not have the necessary resources etc to > perform sadhanas such as those and for people who can using the kavach still > ensures a line of defence aganist such attacks. > > I would like to understand the validity and the source for your > statement... .kindly enlighten us. > > Thanks > Chander > > > ------------------------------ > ** Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > > *To:* @ s..com > *Cc:* sspmtyvnew > *Sent:* Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PM > *Subject:* Re: Please help from Black Magic > > > I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that > > - Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is no > shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are continusely > done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to make his shield > stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach ourself, and > not only depend on some external readymade kavach. > - New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack. Although > usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects if any. > - For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some > sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can > help you to get rid from this effect. > > > Regards, > Anand > > Anand's Knowledge Series: > > > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP > Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% > 20Series/ > Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% > 20Knowledge% 20Base/ > > > ------------------------------ > ** jay <sspmtyvnew > > *To:* @ s.com > *Sent:* Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PM > *Subject:* Re: Please help from Black Magic > > Jay Gurudev, > I have also expereineced black magic in my life > If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you > it costs around 11000 rupees, > you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur > > more info > http://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml<http://www.siddhashram.org/blackmagic.shtml> > > Jay Gurudev > > > --- On *Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>* wrote: > > > Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> > Please help from Black Magic > @ s.com > Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM > > Jai Gurudev, > > Dear Gurubhai, > > Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform some black > magic on you, coz i am experiencing it. > Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please. > > > > > > Thanks & Best regards, > > Bhushan > > > > > > ------------------------------ > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http://in.messenger./?wm=n/> > > > ------------------------------ > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/> > > > ------------------------------ > Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com. Click > here.<http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_8/*http://in.promos./address> > > > ------------------------------ > Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click here!<http://in.rd./tagline_ysb_5/*http://in.business./> > > > ------------------------------ > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invite/> > > ------------------------------ > Check out the all-new face of India <http://in.rd./tagline_frontpage_1/*http://in./?wm=n/> > > > ------------------------------ > Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!<http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE> > > >Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (1)6a. sadhana Posted by: "deep aditya reddy" aditya1900 aditya1900 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm (PST) jai gurudevdear bro, I hope everything is fine with u coz of sadgurudev's blessing.h r u .its actually depends on sadhak and is desire as to do which sadhana and for which purpose.Generally most sadhaks do sadhana for karya siddi to achieve success in some task which they undertake like sudden gains business take off,removing bad luck,changing thr kundali MALEFIC PLANETS influence. when starting any sadhana 1st thing tht come in our mind is POWER, which is the source of life and death and development.SADHANA'S r not rituals they r LIGHTHOUSE OF POWER coz thy change our lives for for dark to light and from light to dark.ANY sadhana v do 1st it helps in KARYA SIDDI and then come the true purpose like controling apasara's ,yakshini's,betaal, bhairav.METHOD OF SADAHANA many r thr TANTRIC MANTRIC YANTRIC SHAMSHAN,SABAR,NATH PANTH,AGORIC its depend on SADHGURU'S blessings on which trye of sadhana v shud do and whts best suitable.IF U R doing shamshan sadhana u shud go thr and do it everynite HMM..........do v hve the power to do.EXPERIENCES they actually vary depending on the sadhak's strength will power perseverance.every 1 will hve different experiences. OUTCOME also depend on us as how successful v hve daone sadhana more intense u hve done more intense is thr outcome ,more u hve enemies more powerfull will the out come in baglamukhi sadhana.if some enemy really wnat to kill u it becomes more immpossible for him to hurt u thts power of baglamukhi sadhana.POST EXPOSURE HMM......wht can i say now thts actuall depends on how intense is ur faith and desire.if u really feel like u will die with out some sadhana or siddhi AT tht time u will get it for sure .UR desire shud b like fish out of water then no matter wht u will get siddhi u can rule the world for sure.CARE shud b take in all sadhana's no matter wht trye of sadhana u do more ugra thiksha a sadhana is more care u shud take like CELIBACY,SILENCE,INTROVERION ABT UR DRAWBACK,STRONG FAITH IN SADGURUDEV AND MANTRA AND THE RITUAL..HMM.. i hve answered u accoring to my knowledge if any mistakes plz forgive me .ur Dep aditya reddy.BANGALORE. --- On Mon, 11/10/08, Manish Madhav <madhav_man (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Manish Madhav <madhav_man (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini Sadhana Monday, November 10, 2008, 5:23 PM Dear Bandhu Aditya, So nice of you to write on this... you nicely described the inherent experiences involved with either type of the sadhana. Still I could not understand very clearly which energy form to worship to get a particular kind of result. Both seems to be beautiful in form. Apsaras belong to Devaraj and Yakshinis belongs to Yakshapati Kubera. Both likes worship on Friday night, being both addressed with Soundarya Sadhana. But what are the more intricate differences in performing the sadhana? Read that Yakshini Kameshvari may live with sadhak as wife, and accompany him, and may also have sambhog with sadhak, though it will drain all his energy. Apsara also does so? but apsara changes the forms, so may not live as wife... even if apsara lives, she is too jealous of the existing family of sadhak... Isn't so with Yakshini? Please tell more about the differences. Keeping in view the -> - Purpose of the sadhana - Method - Mantra - Experiences - Outcome - Post-'exposure' experiences - Care to be taken in either sadhana Thanks Manish Madhav Aim Hrim Srim Klim @ s.com, deep aditya reddy <aditya1900@ ..> wrote: > > jai gurudev > dear sir, > hmm......... ....hopes everything is fine with blessings of gurudev. > the essential differences r like yakshini r r beautifuf females who r very powerful,thr r ugra sadhanas,thr will b thikshna experiences like ghost,snakes, goblins,wild animals sadhak will faces this experiences like as if its very real but no harm will happen if v hve GURUDEV'S blessings.but thr siddi is quite easy than apsaras. > > Apsara's thr very beautiful compared to yakshini's but sadhana of apsara r quite soumya and thr will b no fearsome experiences a sadhak has to face.but best to takes related diksha's for all sadhanas. > with regards, > dep aditya reddy. > > > --- On Fri, 11/7/08, Manish Madhav <madhav_man@ ...> wrote: > > Manish Madhav <madhav_man@ ...> > Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini Sadhana > @ s.com > Friday, November 7, 2008, 6:51 PM > > > > > > > Namaskaar, > > Please explain the basic and essential difference between Apsara and > Yakshini Sadhana, - not just in terms of the definition of the two, < r> > rather also in terms of differences in the Sadhana of either Apsara or > Yakshini, in the process, in the results and most importantly, the care > to be taken in either two... > > Thanks... > Manish Madhav > Aim Shrim Hrim Klim >Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (5)7a. Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini Sadhana Posted by: "neerajkumar kanojia" gnkk11 gnkk11 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm (PST)Dear Deep, First of all i want to tell you that gurudev has always the sadhanas which are somaya not the aghor sadhanas and you are telling that in yakshini's sadhana sadhak will face the illusions of danger/fears it only happens when sadhank is performing the aghor sadhana, when sadhak is performing soumaya sadhana then it will never happen. Kindly don 't try to create confusion or try to make others afraid. Jaigurudev Neeraj Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web postMessages in this topic (5)Recent Activity 13New MembersVisit Your Group Ads on Learn more now.Reach customerssearching for you.Biz ResourcesY! Small BusinessArticles, tools,forms, and more.Cat Owners GroupJoin a communityfor cat loversNeed to Reply?Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the WebMessages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | CalendarJay GurudevMARKETPLACEFrom kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to TraditionalVisit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Guest guest

Hi all

And especially Mr Tej

First of all, I must thank you for such an enlightening post... I am

must say that I was almost waiting for someone to throw some real

light on this " Apsara " topic; hence your " practical knowledge " on

this subject is really impressive and appreciated.

As you said about practicality, i also stress on practical word

because i always believe

" Winners teach you how to win "

It maybe material success in physical world, material success by

spiritual powers or spiritual upliftment by spiritual powers, even in

the spiritual realms, only a master who has himself attained ultimate

truth can help other attain it too.

And yes, i have read those two books from Osho

1) Vigyan Bhairav Tantra

2) Sex to Super-conscious

Infact the second book is nothing but very elaborated discussion,

practical application of Technique no. 44 given in Vigyan Bhairav,

one can also call it Muladhar (root chakra) to Sahasrar (crown

chakra) using sex instinct at root. The truth is, i was born in

almost an atheist family and Oho was the first person to truly

introduce me into spiritual knowledge... i was only 13-14 but it

really got a hold of me... because at that age in a place where i

live (i live in posh metro, very high class spoilt people you can

say), i had to learn the proper control of instincts that puberty

brought. I had to learn how to balance between control and instincts.

It was only when i started searching for depths of hypnotism (like in

technique no. 21 of VBT, my first love was/is always mind workings,

its control and peace) and Tantra as such, that i came across a name

unanimously praised and virtually worshipped by all in tantra

feild...

" " " Dr Narayan Dutt Shrimali " " " . After that, with more personal

contact, its like the whole world of Tantras and Karmakand fell upon

me all of a sudden. I felt like a drop in front of ocean... lamp in

front of sun... so much to know and learn, and i am still learning...

since then, there are some things which i feel i have learnt well but

some others, perhaps not so well, this one falls in the second

category. (perhaps because of nature of my soul?)

Actually i have read about few other sadhnas similar to these:

1) Apsara

2) Yakshini

3) Yogini

4) Bhairvi

But you have brought forward a new but very critical point which i

missed somehow... use of these for the purpose of " Bhairvi Chakra " in

Vaam Margi Shakt Sadhna. Although your post was quite comprehensive,

but i hope you don't mind me asking a few " practical " things which

are still not clear to me

Let me start by comparing + contrasting Apsara/Yakshini with earthly

women

When a man marries a woman, he primarily looks for these needs in

various planes of existence:

1) Physical Plane

-- Help in earning money

-- Help in doing household work

-- * Enjoying sex (first use of sex)

-- ** Having kids (second use of sex)

-- Help in raising kids

2) Astral Plane

-- Romantic/love talk which includes words of liking and compliment

exchange

-- Sharing + expressing emotions from past/present or dreams of future

-- Getting Motivation and support when chips are down

3) Mental + Intellectual Plane

-- Support solving in job/work matters (especially these days ppl

prefer similar profession)

-- Learning and growing in subjects of common interest (can be any

art or science, matters of material world)

4) Spiritual Plane (this is almost unknown and neglected by 95%

people these days)

-- Reading, learning and spreading spiritual knowledge, Meditating

together

-- Doing satsang, satseva and guruseva together

-- *** Shakt Sadhna (third use of sex)

They are basically supposed to become spiritual partners, hence those

who's relationships which actually go long and strong are ones which

are stronger in Upper two planes, those people are more like friends.

In return for all this, man is supposed to give the same back to his

woman, only exception that he being physically mentally hard should

do more hardwork. (Wo purush hi kya jo purusharth na kare)

Now in case of Apsara, its different... i have read she can be

engaged as

1) Mother

2) Sister

3) Love Partner

4) Wife

The first two i don't care about, because for that purpose i would

rather put twice/thrice the effort in pleasing mother kali and mother

lakshmi, but for the last two purpose, i am not clear in my head...

Some say, she (apsara) is just a tool for watching Nritya (ha, tv

dance show?)

Some say she is just for watching physical beauty (celeb poster or

posing? huh)

Some say she just fulfils worldly desires on her level (providing

drvya and gold etc)

Some say she just enhances mans potency, introduces right woman and

makes him blissful that way

Some say she can be used for lust (like living sex toy or cheap

prostitue? ofcoz not.. shes Angelic?) (But yes, it is written all

over, within maryada her bhog is very much allowed)

But the point which you have raised, to use her or any other

Saundarya Sadhna for the purpose of Bhairvi chakra, this is new for

me, stupid enough i used to think only a human female is required for

that. In context of the man-woman relation that i have written above,

this would mean using her just for the 4rth plane, spiritual plane

Since you have succeeded in physically manifesting her, i want to

know exactly how she behaves physically. I have made contact with

bhoot, pret, pisach, gin etc (ghosts, goblins etc) and seen how they

behave astrally, physically inside or even outside a host person but

i have no idea for an Apsara or Yakshini, that too as wife

I presume she can talk in hindi (ghosts can, even non hindi ones)

I also presume she is well behaved in body language (not violent or

even demanding)

But then again, to what extent is she a wife/beloved or even a

spiritual partner?

Is she any good in physical plane? (apart from wealth, i safely

presume she will have no kids or household work, or does she do seva

in any other form... even Menka gave birth to Shakuntla with

Vishwmitra only because she was forced by Rishi Durvasa's Curse to be

with him till a child)

Is she any good on Astral Plane? (i have no clue of her sharing

feelings emotions support motivation)

Is she any good on Intellectual Plane? (perhaps i dont expect her to

be an MBA doctor like me)

And most importantly, exactly how mush she knows of Spiritual Planes?

(she is not a rishi or even a sadhika? but then maybe she is? because

so many yogis must have been with her for this Bhairvi Chakra

purpose... i ask this one because a woman used as bhairvi must have

patience and knowledge of what is being done, she is worshiped and

treated very differently)

And, what are her needs from you?

I presume and hope, asking for any material things or even sex is not

one of those needs (not that she leaves if you dont fulfill her these

needs?). Perhaps she disappears as you request her to leave till the

time you want to be alone?

Please be very precise about what exactly you mean by draining… she

cannot do that without a mans free will can she? Untill and unless

perhaps he looses his head ?

Wait, i should tell you why at all " I " am interested in knowing all

this:

Years back, when i just started in the feild of Tantra, many gurus

unanimously told me that i am better served for the Vaam Maargi

Tantra Sadhna... even gurudev (by name you call him kailash ji)

wanted me to become a successful family man first... being a person

who followed Satvik nature and bhramcharya, that was hard for me to

digest. I wanted to become something like Vaanprast but everyone will

tell me the opposite that was hard to digest. (Perhaps I have to

learn lessons of this kind of life first… only logical reasoning)

Especially the girl thing, it felt and still feels so much of burden

because i did not want to use someone just for spiritual sex. Let's

say on gurus advice i did take some girl for Bhairvi Chakra, but then

that is not easy. That would be like hiring a prostitute, no good

girl will do that, she should not. And then comes the dreaded word,

marriage... its difficult to marry, have physical and emotional

attachment needs fulfiled both sides but still be non attached and

mature enough for Shakt Sadhna.

I have not had any bunch of girl friends in my life, only two.. one

rejected me when i was 14 because i was too introverted,

intellectual... i was never physically or even emotionally to close

to anyone, so out of curiosity i struck Apsara Sadhna.

When i was young around 18-19, i tried the Bhairvi Chakra Prayog

using Shabar Mantras for Urvashi, i tried it twice but it did not

come off... now when i look back, i can say it was because of lack of

diksha, doubts in mind (my intent was weak, more out of curiosity),

immaturity in tantra rituals and lack of concentration that may have

been prime causes for failure (or else the required stuff like mala

and yantra from delhi gurudham were right, technique was precise,

and it took all nights, 5 hours)

Another reason why i quitted after the second try was that someone

who looked and felt similar to an Apsara in my eyes, came to my life.

I misunderstood that as a gift... because in reality that was biggest

mistake of my life. She was a white american, we got together when i

was linked in Californian studies, got engaged but luckily not

married. I remained a virgin with her while she was already mother of

two since her age of 16... after continuous lies, cheats, bitchy

behavior... even after more than 7 heart breaks per year, i finally

said good bye.

And then i made my mind clear, going back basics, back to my old

self...

" Primarily i wanted my woman to be my spiritual partner... but what

happened was totally wrong... its better for me to remain

virgin/celibate for rest of life than to destroy my life, emotions

and soul by marrying a drama creating, drug addict, deceitful,

characterless whore " (Sorry to say it that way, most american girls

are/were like that)

And i also realised, the absolute basic qualities that i desire in a

woman (even a shakti for Bhairvi Chakra Prayog), which i cannot skim

are:

1) Purity (Satvikta and decency)

2) Honesty

3) Loyalty

4) Most Important, " Spirituality " (she should understand and respect

my silence, intellectual works and sadhnas... be partner if required

but never obstruct)

And yes i can skim on needs of physical, astral and mental planes but

i cannot skim on these. Some rules say, after accomplishing this

sadhna, one is not allowed to be with any other woman except apsara

in life, especially for sex purpose (which causes death?), that's

totally fine. I like living fearless with self discipline.

So Does an Apsara/Yakshini possess these qualities?

Please, my questions may seem immature but they are important to me

in practical terms.. I am asking you these questions not because i

plan to do Apsara Sadhna tomorrow... or even anywhere in near future

of 1-2 years (my schedules are fixed with other important tasks and

sadhnas that don't allow me this), but still this makes sense for

longer future plans of someone like me. Anyways, a real bhairvi

chakra sadhna will be fruitful only after doing another type Shakt

sadhna first, so i got more things to do.

I am very introverted and intellectual sort of person, i make sure my

actions are well planned and they fall right in place, and once i

start i have to do them with full devotion and discipline, so before

i start something i need to be absolutely sure as to what future

outcomes will be... even after that, before actually doing it, i do a

Mental rehearsal (may it be even a simple havan, i revise the exact

procedure in my mind, it takes only few minutes to revise a havan of

hours). There is of course no shame or stupid guilt, if marrying

someone is not bad then why such a sadhna… that too for spiritual

growth.

I hope you understand why i am being so curious and critical. I like

all doubts to be cleared... fearless belief is a sadhaks power to

persist and win while fearful doubts are his weakness to think of

something else and run off when half way...

Well this was it from my side... I am leaving you with a bunch of

questions regarding

1) Her real behavior and needs in a physical body

2) Her utility on each plane

3) Her purity and Spirituality level

And i am very open to your suggestion, if you feel like advising me

few attitude behavior corrections as well, what you feel I need to

change/improve on… all your opinions are very well come

Sincerely

Himanshu

Gurudevo Maheshwaro Namo Namah

, Tej Narayan Singh

<tej_narayan_singh wrote:

>

> Hello everybody

>

> I would agree with neeraj. You see to have bookish knowledge is

relatively easy but this forum should have been a vehicle to enhance

& share knowledge based on experience and solid evidence. I have seen

many people talk ill about yakshinis etc. Will they be true to say

only first hand experience rather than narrating what have been heard

or read in books bought from railway stalls. People should listen to

gurudev's cassettes on this topic, he has professed this sadhana

knowing very well that the young would be attracted easily to this

kind of sadhanas and so he would have never printed them if they were

actually harmful as deep says.

>

> My experience with yakshinis have been intensely pleasurable. I

didn't see ghosts or goblins, didn't hear any scary sounds or see

wild animals but it was really very pleasant to perform and gave

beautiful experiences with full success on the last day of the

sadhana. The experiences a sadhak is a equated reaction of the force

he uses in the sadhana. This differs with the various forms of the

sadhana. If you do yakshini sadhana through the left hand path,

aghor, tamasik, naga or samshana padhati then you may have such

experiences because the force is intense, the elements used in it is

also different and the attitude of the sadhak is that of a conquest

so he will face some retaliation.

> But ordinary sadhaks who do this in the soumya form or gentle way

there sadhana mainly is in the form of a prayer asking for sexual &

spiritual love from such deities. Yes, yakshinis will have

intercourse with the sadhak only if you be with her as a lover or

husband & it will drain you to the point that you will of nowhere.

Therefore these sadhanas are performed after a certain stage.

> Basically, people think of these sadhanas in terms of getting a

companion just as a ordinary person wants to have a girlfriend or

wife to be together & physically intimate. This is not the purpose of

these sadhanas. Basically all soundarya sadhanas come under bhairavi

chakra sadhana. Most of the readers will have different notions but

in very simple understanding it is a way to uplift the kundalini by

using the sexual energy & since sexual energy is the most powerful it

takes the sadhak to a different level alltogether very quickly and

can be danderous in the hands of the untrained . Before doing such

sadhanas the sadhak undergoes strict yogic training of the mind &

body for self control & learns to control the various sexual centres

in his body the largest of which is the brain, he learns to orgasm

without ejaculating and therfore never feels drained instead he uses

the sexual energy rising up towards the brain with the orgasmic waves

to activate centres that will draw energy from the divine source this

energy is used to circulate between the partners and the bliss that

is experienced is like brahmanand , i.e the reason at that time the

bhairavi & bhairav are symbolic of the union between the cosmic &

para male & female or shiva & shakti . This was a simplified version

of the kaulya sampraday which is the highest among shakts. In those

sadhanas you either find a bhairavi or you do yakshani or apsara

sadhana. However with the kind of qualities the bhairavi must possess

to be succesful In the sadhanas it appears that yakshinis & apsaras

are the only befitting ones in todays world and if one is such a

worthy sadhak the yakshini or apsara will appear in complete physical

form in flesh & blood. But if one is not of that level than you

experience her only in the astral plane like the perfume , her touch

or see her in dreams. Remember that yakshinis are also worshipped for

material gains in that case its not neccessary you will have the kind

of experience I described rather you will see the desired material

gains. When you do yakshinis sadhanas as per mtyv you offer perfume

which expresses the desire to attract & when you offer flowers you

ask for sexual or spiritual bliss because flowers are the genitals of

plants. If anyone is not in sync kindly read osho's sex to

superconciousness or vigyan bhairav tantra a treatise by lord shiva.

> The whole thing fails when we do sadhanas but we don't behave like

sadhaks. These apsara sadhanas are for unconditional & unattached

love & yakshini sadhanas are for spiritual sex. If you become fixated

as a sadhak or become attached like a ordinary man these deites will

leave you and many people become insane not because of mental

sickness but because of the attachment the rising spiritual energy

gets tied in a knot & causes infliction of unbearable pain that is

the reason tantra sadhanas are advised to be performed under the

supervision of a sadguru. People are bound to make mistakes.

> what I have tried to explain here is written in scary language in

the text books that you get in the mart. Nevertheless , sadgurudev

himself has disclosed aghor sadhanas of yakshinis as well but those

are mainly for materialistic gains. He has avoided discussing

bhairavi chakra because of the immatuarity of the sadhaks. However he

was a master of the kaula art.

> Coming back to the topic I would just describe my experience with

yakshini. Depending upon your karma you may have to perform this

sadhanas more than once however I have found that kamini & rati priya

are appeased in the first instant easily and usually show up on the

last day of ritual. I did have involuntary intercourse but that

doesn't happen daily but only when you repeat the ritual again or ask

for it. Moreover it wasn't a draining experience for me but instead

after that I felt the energy and power of a hundred martial artists.

Even the daily experience was highly energetic and my face used to

glow with radiance. The room where I used to sit or sleep always used

to smell intensely which was easily felt by others in my family.

Those were my most cherished moments as I have now moved on to

different kind of sadhanas now. Remember brothers if you want a

girlfriend to spend time with don't do sadhanas but rather look for a

ordinary earthly girl, but in case you are successful in physically

manifesting a apsara or yakshini don't bahave with her like an

ordinary girl. Anyways in tantra a women is not a bhogya. I quote

shree arvindji 'Agar stree ko bhogya samjhoge to wo tumhe bhog kar

chali jayegi nahin to wo tumhe wo bhog degi jiski kalpana nahi ho

sakti '. The right attitude is a must.

> Lastly to reiterate , people should avoid saying anything that is

not experienced. If deep has such a experience please mention the

sadhana method or the yakshinis name that caused it. But definitely

it will not happen with all the yakshinis.

> My motive was not to offend deep or anyone else but would like to

say that such sadhanas have already suffered these rumours in past

that made them almost extinct for which our sadgurudev has fougt

sleeplessly to revive them.

>

>

> God bless all.

>

> Regards

> Tej

>

>

>

> Friday, 14 November 2008 8:52 AM

>

> Digest Number 1935

>

> This is a discussion list on  Spiritual & Material Growth,

Sadhanas, Occult, Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Astrology,Tantra etc.

> Messages In This Digest (8 Messages)

>

> 1a.

> Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates The International Siddhashram

Sadhak Pari

> 1b.

> Re: Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates gopal narayan

> 2.

> Fw: Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen Raj Kumar

> 3a.

> Re: How to attract a man gopal narayan

> 4a.

> Re: facts and Gurubhakti separate Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)

> 5.

> doubt and belief is both maya of lord gurudev gopal narayan

> 6a.

> sadhana deep aditya reddy

> 7a.

> Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini Sadhana

neerajkumar kanojiaView All Topics | Create New Topic

> Messages

> 1a.

> Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates

> Posted by: " The International Siddhashram Sadhak Pari " vikrampk

> Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm (PST)

> The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar

>

> ///////////////////////////////////////////

> Tara Shakti Devi Sadhana Shivir, Shimla

>

> Posted: 11 Nov 2008 10:39 PM CST

> http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/450290329/tara-shakti-devi-

sadhana-shivir-shimla.html

>

> Shri Ram Mandir Hall, Ram Bazaar, Near Bus Stand, Shimla (H.P.)

Dates : 24-25 January, 2009

>

> Organisers:- Shimla:- T.R. Kaundal : 0177-2623318, Chaman Lal

Kaundal : 094180-40507, Gopi Ram Sharma : 094180-30917, H.R. Jaspal :

094181-41941, Doonichand : 094184-00059, Subeg Singh : 0177-2831025,

Sunder Singh : 094180-94118, Kuldeep Kumar : 098177-99843, Kuldeep

Guleriya : 0177-2835735 / 94188-86181,

>

> --

> You are d to email updates from " The International

Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar. "

> To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubcribe now

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=11848220 & key=gmtOEVYpV6

>

> If you prefer to via postal mail, write to: The

International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar, c/o FeedBurner, 549 W

Randolph, Chicago IL USA 60661

>

> This Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner.

> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

> Messages in this topic (12)

> 1b.

> Re: Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates

> Posted by: " gopal narayan " gopalnarayan123   gopal.narayan65

> Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm (PST)

> any chance to do these mantra dikshas in mumbai ?

>

> i am gopal from mumbai.

>

> gopal

>

> On 11/12/08, The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar <

> vikrampk wrote:

> >

> > Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates <http://issp-shivirs.blogspot.com/>

> >

> > Surya Sankranti Vishnu-Narsingh Sadhana Shivir, Gondiya

(Maharshtra)<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/449258397/surya-

sankranti-vishnu-narsingh-sadhana.html>

> >

> > Posted: 11 Nov 2008 02:19 AM CST

> > Saheed Mishra Junior College and North Buniyadi Primary School,

Tiroda,

> > Gondiya (Maharashtra) Dates : 10 -11 January, 2009 Organisers:-

Tiroda:-

> > Bhupinder Singh Bais : 094234-24285, Sukracharya Thackrey :

094236-06893,

> > ShriKrishna Marbate : 094232-04031, Ashok Reenyle : 094230-

90507, Z.D.

> > Patley : 093268-04317, Daalsingh Bhagat : 094231-13497,

Bhuvneshwar Bhute :

> > 093700-21590, Vijay Asari :

> >

> > ShaktiPaat Yukt Asht Mahalakshmi Diksha and Sadhana Shivir,

Delhi<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/449204488/shaktipaat-

yukt-asht-mahalakshmi-diksha.html>

> >

> > Posted: 11 Nov 2008 12:31 AM CST

> > Arogyadham, Behind Gujarat Appartments, Zone 4/5, Pitampura, New

Delhi - 34

> > Dates : 3-4 JANUARY, 2009 Phone : 011-27352248, 27029044-45

> > You are d to email updates from The International

Siddhashram

> > Sadhak Parivar <http://issp-shivirs.blogspot.com/>

> > To stop receiving these emails, you may

now<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?

id=11848220 & key=gmtOEVYpV6>

> > . Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner If you prefer to

via

> > postal mail, write to: The International Siddhashram Sadhak

Parivar, c/o

> > FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

> >

> >

> >

> 2.

> Fw: Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen

> Posted by: " Raj Kumar " kumarraj.8899   kumarraj.8899

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> subodhnirwan <subodhnirwan

>

> Thursday, 9 October, 2008 12:45:16 PM

> Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> Iss Dussere ki bahot saari shubhkaamnaayein sabhi

> gurubhaiyon evam behenon ko. I have been here in this group for a

long

> period of time.Gurubhais discuss mantra & tantra regularly which is

> very very beneficial for everybody.

>

> I would like someone to shed some light on various vanaspati's for

> eg.which devtaa/rishi is related to which vanaspati,which parts of

the

> vanaspati should be used,what is the proper way to get the

vanaspati

> (avahan & removal time).

>

> If anybody could point out some vanaspati's which nullifies the

evil

> effects of the nav grah,black magic etc. i would be obliged.

>

> Gurubhyo Namah

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger.com/invite/

> Messages in this topic (1)

> 3a.

> Re: How to attract a man

> om param tatva narayan gurudevaya namaha,

>

> kleem is kaam beej and men can use for woman

> and woman can use for man.

>

> it is kaam - icha purti beej so it can grant dharma artha kama

> moksha.

>

> bcoz bhog and moksha is also a kaamna.

>

> gopal

>

> On 11/11/08, salmishak <salmishak wrote:

> >

> > Hi, I have read that with the kleem mantra, one can attract a

lot of

> > things including women. Can someone please tell me which mantra

should

> > women use to attract men? thanks

> >

> >

> >

> Messages in this topic (2)

> 4a.

> Re: facts and Gurubhakti separate

> Posted by: " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) " santosh.kumar.xinb2a  

mr.santosh

> Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm (PST)

> Very nicely said Bishnu Ji,

>

> Some time back I also used to feel that Sadhana, mantra and tantra

> practices are supreme things.... And then I came across Pravachan

called

> " Kahi vidhi karoon Upasana " and that was eye opening. The message

of

> Gurudev was in too higher a plane that it was not possible for me

to

> completely grasp all the meanings but what I understood was

bondage with

> Gurudev is the ultimate joy of life.... Complete unity.... Single

point

> of consciousness where Shishya is submerged in Guru and vice-versa

as

> well... And after that all Mantra/Tantra/Sadhana is like a child's

> play...

>

> But that is a very advanced stage and one has to put a lot

> of effort and time dedications. Basic things and steps can be these

> Poojan/Sadhana and other practices....

>

> Thanks and regards,

> Santosh Kumar

>

>

> On

> Behalf Of Bishnu Neopanae

> Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:59 AM

> issp list

> facts and Gurubhakti separate

>

> Jaya Gurudev

>

>

> This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the

emails.....

> Quote

>

> I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

>

> Unquote

>

>

> Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and

many

> more...)

> If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

>

> Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

> Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

>

>

>

>

>

> I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will

> become illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of

life. Or

> it should......

>

>

>

> Jaya Guru Dev

>

>

> Jai Gurudev <Gurudev > hallange to use same

> Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family?

>

> You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach,

just

> anything you can... show me the effect that as Guru and Mahavidya

are

> one and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use

power

> of Mahavidya !!.

>

> OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take

this

> challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

>

> I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best

mantrik in

> town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that

our

> Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no

> distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One

thing i

> would like to state here is that this forum is meant to discuss

> everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our

Gurudevs

> goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative

statements on

> Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you

consider

> something useless or not good, the best approach is having the

frankness

> to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this

is of

> no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading

misinformation in

> the forum...do you agree here?

>

> I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about

> anyone. What I will get by doing that?

>

> The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and

attended some

> shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met

Gurudev

> personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

>

> The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with

ground

> realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever

seen in

> my life !!.

>

> If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't

reached

> Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this

family,

> if you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get

help from

> our trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

>

> Regards,

>

> Anand

>

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

> Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south

Knowledge%

> 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi

Anand%27s%

> 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

> _____

>

> Chander D <chander_d_in@ >

> issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.com

> Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com

> Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PM

> Re: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black

Magic

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand

you

> say you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you

say

> Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who

> instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place?

>

> The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha

Kavach

> is useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a

> discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we

all need

> to be educated about is the fact that all these devis and all gods

and

> goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful

> compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your eye is

better

> compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and needs.

>

> I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best

mantrik in

> town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that

our

> distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One

thing i

> everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our

Gurudevs

> goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative

statements on

> Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you

consider

> something useless or not good, the best approach is having the

frankness

> to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this

is of

> no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading

misinformation in

>

> As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the

base

> foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which

SadGurudev has

> clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan

Tantra

> Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha

does

> not help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements.

>

> Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good

to

> hear and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the

key

> difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane

> altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and

> means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and

our

> understandings. I would like to close this email with the following

> statement that our SadGurudev stated,

>

> " Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness,

fear

> are not meant for my disciples. "

>

> - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful

Guru of

> all times

>

> This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each

of

> these words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your

problems

> with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due

to

> our Gurudevs grace.

>

> Best Regards

>

> Chander

>

> _____

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

> @ s.com

> Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ;

> issp-south@gro ups.com

> Friday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM

> [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

>

> <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at

large

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to

keep

> helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever

way

> possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the

Tantra

> Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own

> kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second

and

> permanant kavach for individual.

>

> >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> statement...

>

> I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out

truth,

> and ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

>

> No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think " Aajeevan

Tantra

> Raksha Kavach " is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can

ever

> reach the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told

> earlier, there is no shield in this world which can protect for

ever,

> which can withstand continuse attacks. This also means if one

feels he

> is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he wore some

kavacha, if

> any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is bound to break

some

> day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya Siddha person can

also

> get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So the fact is even

Mahavidya

> can't protect against Krutya attack, forget trivial kavacha). And

among

> 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is ultimate and the strongest of

all.

> There is only one shield which can protect against such (limited

not

> infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I

am not

> sure whether one can also make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi,

but

> surely it can protect you even for Krutya attack!!.

>

> Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such

attacks

> in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our

> enemies can't reach them, so we are safe !!

>

> Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot,

> pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its

difficult for

> general person to come out of it.

>

> Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could

that

> remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a

family (

> because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in

open

> forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years

back,

> and even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and

they are

> at a stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2

years

> they are unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU

> patient !! They could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had

> already took Gurudiksha and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and

sorry

> to say did not had any benefit at all. They have been consulting

> Gurudham many times, and have met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have

been

> hunting to get some good Tantrik to get rid of this problem. Have

> consulted many, and many mantriks failed. They come to me, I

suggested

> some remedy and also had also given some Mantrik names, and even

that

> fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this forum, if you know

any

> good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details of Mantrik to

get

> this family out of this attack.

>

> So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and

the

> whole body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is

of no

> use, in fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to

get rid

> of that attack first.

>

> Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always

> attacked by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis

> around. If spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to

get hit

> by something or the other. The effect may not be severe, but

something

> like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot of

hardwork

> not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the analogy is

like, life

> is a long journy, and the journy is through a jungle. Even though

you

> are not attacked by enemies in the jungle, you can always had a

pinch of

> adversaries of jungle. Protecting oneself is always better.

>

> >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards

off

> all attacks.

>

> The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get

> protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes

and

> shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you

are

> forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine,

just

> making you aware......

>

> (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have

to

> face severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins

life......

> I had seen this with my eyes.....)

>

> Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard

facts in

> this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand

the

> fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to.

Plus I

> want to make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes

and

> cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet

proof

> jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse

> firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong

laser

> bomb attack can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it

all

> depends on the shield and attack strength.

>

> We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield

> around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha

etc, so

> that in our journy of life / the path is such that the

adversaries /

> attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent way of making

use of

> life.

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Anand

>

>

Knowledge%

> 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi

> Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

> _____

>

> @ s.com

> Thursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AM

> Re: Please help from Black Magic

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> Anand,

>

> I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra

Raksha

> kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you

felt

> the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of

> wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha

kavach

> prepared in Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf,

its

> something that is prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits

and to

> tackle his specific problems and attacks. Infact its placed in

Gurudevs

> personal pooja place for 3 days before its even given back to the

person

> to wear. Care needs to be ensured that the person if married,

removes it

> before he goes to bed, during a women's period and also not let a

dog or

> any animal from licking it as any of the three stated facts

neutralizes

> the energies within the kavach.

>

> Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the

> effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya

> sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not have the

> necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for

people

> who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence aganist

such

> attacks.

>

> I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> statement... .kindly enlighten us.

>

> Thanks

>

> Chander

>

> _____

>

> @ s..com

> Cc: sspmtyvnew

> Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PM

>

> I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

>

> * Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There

is

> no shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are

> continusely done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take

efforts to

> make his shield stronger and stronger day by day, by using some

Tantra

> kavach ourself, and not only depend on some external readymade

kavach.

>

> * New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack.

> Although usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild

effects

> if any.

>

> * For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some

> sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik /

Guruji can

> help you to get rid from this effect.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Anand

>

>

Knowledge%

> 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi

Anand%27s%

> 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

> _____

>

> jay <sspmtyvnew >

> @ s.com

> Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PM

>

> Jay Gurudev,

>

> I have also expereineced black magic in my life

>

> If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

>

> it costs around 11000 rupees,

>

> you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur

>

> more info

> http://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml

> <http://www.siddhashram.org/blackmagic.shtml>

>

> Jay Gurudev

>

> --- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Please help from Black Magic

> @ s.com

> Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Dear Gurubhai,

>

> Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform

> some black magic on you, coz i am experiencing it.

> Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & Best regards,

>

> Bhushan

>

> _____

>

> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

Messenger.

>

<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http:/in.messenger..

co

> m/?wm=n/>

>

> _____

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger.

/i

> nvite/>

>

> _____

>

> Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

>

>

<http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_8/*http:/in.promos./addr

es

> s>

>

> _____

>

> Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click

here!

>

<http://in.rd./tagline_ysb_5/*http:/in.business./>

>

> _____

>

>

<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger.

/i

> nvite/>

>

> _____

>

> Check out the all-new face of India.

> <http://in.rd./tagline_frontpage_1/*http:/in./?

wm=n/>

>

> _____

>

> Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

> <http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-

US & form=QBRE>

>

> Messages in this topic (9)

> 5.

> doubt and belief is both maya of lord gurudev

> i think doubt and firm belief is both part of lord gurudev's

blessing.

>

> he creates doubt and then helps us to solve them by which we become

> closer to him and also wiser and with wisdom.

>

> lord gurudev is sarveshwar so maya bhog moksha etc all is part

> of his divinity and leela just we r also part of lord gurudev

> who is sarvavyapi parameshwar.

>

> gopal

>

> On 11/12/08, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jaya Gurudev

> >

> >

> > This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the

emails.....

> > Quote

> >

> > I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

> >

> > Unquote

> >

> >

> > Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions

(and many

> > more...)

> > If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

> >

> > Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

> > Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts

will become

> > illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life.

Or it

> > should......

> >

> >

> >

> > Jaya Guru Dev

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jai Gurudev <Gurudev >hallange to use same

> > Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family?

> >

> > You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha

kavach, just

> > anything you can... show me the effect that *as Guru and

Mahavidya are one

> > and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use

power of

> > Mahavidya !!*.

> >

> > OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take

this

> > challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

> >

> >

> > I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best

mantrik in

> > town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that

our Gurudev

> > is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no

distinction at all

> > other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like

to state

> > here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related

to Gurudev

> > and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our

personal

> > goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or

any samagri

> > that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not

good, the

> > best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are

the source

> > for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response

from him,

> > than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here?

> >

> > I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words

about anyone.

> > What I will get by doing that?

> >

> > The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and

attended some

> > shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met

Gurudev

> > personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

> >

> > The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with

ground

> > realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever

seen in my

> > life !!.

> >

> > If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't

reached

> > Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this

family, if

> > you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help

from our

> > trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> > Anand's Knowledge Series:

> >

> >

> > Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

> > Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south

Knowledge%

> > 20Series/

> > Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi

Anand%27s%

> > 20Knowledge% 20Base/

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Chander D <chander_d_in@ >

> > *To:* issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.com

> > *Cc:* khatrianand@ hotmail.com

> > *Sent:* Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: [issp-south] Re: Please help from

Black Magic

> >

> > Jai Gurudev

> >

> > I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one

hand you say

> > you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say

Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who

instituted Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach in the first place?

> >

> > The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra

Raksha Kavach is

> > useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a

discussion about

> > Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be

educated about

> > is the fact that all these devis and all gods and goddess are

within

> > Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful compared to

Mahavidya etc is

> > as good as comparing your eye is better compared to your ear,

each are for

> > different purposes and needs.

> >

> > I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best

mantrik in

> > town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that

our Gurudev

> > is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no

distinction at all

> > other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like

to state

> > here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related

to Gurudev

> > and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our

personal

> > goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or

any samagri

> > that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not

good, the

> > best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are

the source

> > for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response

from him,

> >

> > As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the

base

> > foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which

SadGurudev has

> > clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan

Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha

does not

> > help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements.

> >

> > Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are

good to hear

> > and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the

key difference

> > is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane

altogether and

> > specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and means

through which his

> > kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our understandings. I

would like

> > to close this email with the following statement that our

SadGurudev stated,

> >

> > " *Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable,

weakness, fear are

> > not meant for my disciples.* "

> >

> > - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful

Guru of all

> > times

> >

> > This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that

each of these

> > words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems

with true

> > heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to our

Gurudevs

> > grace.

> >

> > Best Regards

> > Chander

> >

> >

> > ** Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

> > *To:* @ s.com

> > *Cc:* khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ;

> > issp-south@gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Friday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM

> > *Subject:* [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black

Magic

> >

> > <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at

large

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me

to keep

> > helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat

whatever way

> > possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the

Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our

own kavacha

> > (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and

permanant

> > kavach for individual.

> >

> > >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> > statement...

> > I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out

truth, and

> > ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

> >

> > No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think " Aajeevan

Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach " is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can

ever reach

> > the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told

earlier, there

> > is no shield in this world which can protect for ever, which can

withstand

> > continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he is safe as

nothing ever

> > happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if any enemy does

continuese

> > attacks, that shield is bound to break some day. I believe you

are aware

> > that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also get hit if the attack

is done by

> > Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against

Krutya attack,

> > forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini

Krutya is

> > ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield

which can

> > protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by

sadhana of

> > WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also make

attack after

> > WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you even for

Krutya

> > attack!!.

> >

> > Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such

attacks in

> > our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our

enemies

> > can't reach them, so we are safe !!

> >

> > Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like,

bhoot,

> > pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its

difficult for

> > general person to come out of it.

> >

> > Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how

could that

> > remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a

family (

> > because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details

in open

> > forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years

back, and

> > even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they

are at a

> > stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2

years they are

> > unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU

patient !! They

> > could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took

Gurudiksha

> > and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not

had any

> > benefit at all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times,

and have

> > met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some

good Tantrik

> > to get rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many

mantriks failed.

> > They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given

some

> > Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge

everyone on this

> > forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with

contact details

> > of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack.

> >

> > So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you,

and the whole

> > body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of

no use, in

> > fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid

of that

> > attack first.

> >

> > Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is

always attacked

> > by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis around.

If

> > spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit by

something

> > or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something like

increased

> > dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork not

getting enough

> > results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life is a long

journy, and

> > the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are not attacked

by enemies

> > in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of adversaries of

jungle.

> > Protecting oneself is always better.

> >

> > >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it

wards off all

> > attacks.

> > The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get

> > protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing

clothes and shoes

> > makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are

forever,

> > till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just

making you

> > aware......

> >

> > (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us

have to face

> > severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins

life...... I had

> > seen this with my eyes.....)

> >

> >

> > Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard

facts in

> > this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand

the fact

> > that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus

I want to

> > make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and

> > cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet

proof

> > jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with

continuse firing of

> > bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser

bomb attack

> > can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all

depends on the

> > shield and attack strength.

> >

> > We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope

shield around

> > of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so

that in our

> > journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries / attacks

are less or

> > minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of life.

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

Knowledge%

> > 20Series/

> > Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi

Anand%27s%

> > 20Knowledge% 20Base/

> >

> >

> > *Sent:* Thursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Please help from Black Magic

> >

> > Jai Gurudev

> >

> > Anand,

> >

> > I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra

Raksha

> > kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have

you felt the

> > powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of

wearing it,

> > it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach

prepared in

> > Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its

something that is

> > prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to tackle his

specific

> > problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal

pooja place for

> > 3 days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care

needs to be

> > ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to

bed,

> > during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal

from licking it

> > as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the energies within

the kavach.

> >

> > Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify

the effects

> > specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya

sadhanas. Aajivan

> > kavach are given for people who may not have the necessary

resources etc to

> > perform sadhanas such as those and for people who can using the

kavach still

> > ensures a line of defence aganist such attacks.

> >

> > I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> > statement... .kindly enlighten us.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Chander

> >

> >

> > *To:* @ s..com

> > *Cc:* sspmtyvnew

> > *Sent:* Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PM

> >

> >

> > I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

> >

> > - Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack.

There is no

> > shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are

continusely

> > done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to

make his shield

> > stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach

ourself, and

> > not only depend on some external readymade kavach.

> > - New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack.

Although

> > usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects

if any.

> > - For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some

> > sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik /

Guruji can

> > help you to get rid from this effect.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

Knowledge%

> > 20Series/

> > Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi

Anand%27s%

> > 20Knowledge% 20Base/

> >

> >

> > ** jay <sspmtyvnew >

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PM

> >

> > Jay Gurudev,

> > I have also expereineced black magic in my life

> > If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

> > it costs around 11000 rupees,

> > you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur

> >

> > more info

> > http://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag

ic.shtml<http://www.siddhashram.org/blackmagic.shtml>

> >

> > Jay Gurudev

> >

> >

> > --- On *Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > Please help from Black Magic

> > @ s.com

> > Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > Dear Gurubhai,

> >

> > Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform

some black

> > magic on you, coz i am experiencing it.

> > Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Best regards,

> >

> > Bhushan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

Messenger.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http://in.messe

nger./?wm=n/>

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

now.<http://inrd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.

..com/invite/>

> >

> >

> > Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or

yourname@rocketmail .com. Click

> >

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_8/*http://in.promos..co

m/address>

> >

> >

> > Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click

here!

<http://in.rd./tagline_ysb_5/*http://in.business./>

> >

> >

now.<http://inrd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.

..com/invite/>

> >

> > Check out the all-new face of India. Click

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_frontpage_1/*http://in./

?wm=n/>

> >

> >

> > Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

<http://search.msn.com/resultsaspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-

US & form=QBRE>

> >

> >

> >

> 6a.

> sadhana

> Posted by: " deep aditya reddy " aditya1900   aditya1900

>                                                   jai gurudevdear

bro,

>                     I hope everything is fine with u coz of

sadgurudev's blessing.h r u .its actually depends on sadhak and is

desire as to do which sadhana and for which purpose.Generally most

sadhaks do sadhana for karya siddi to achieve success in some task

which they undertake like sudden gains business take off,removing bad

luck,changing thr kundali MALEFIC PLANETS influence. when starting

any sadhana 1st thing tht come in our mind is POWER, which is the

source of life and death and development.SADHANA'S r not rituals they

r LIGHTHOUSE OF POWER coz thy change our lives for for dark to light

and from light to dark.ANY sadhana v do 1st it helps in KARYA SIDDI

and then come the true purpose like controling

apasara's ,yakshini's,betaal, bhairav.METHOD OF SADAHANA many r thr

TANTRIC MANTRIC YANTRIC SHAMSHAN,SABAR,NATH PANTH,AGORIC its depend

on SADHGURU'S blessings on which trye of sadhana v shud do and whts

best suitable.IF U R doing shamshan

> sadhana u shud go thr and do it everynite HMM..........do v hve

the power to do.EXPERIENCES they actually vary depending on the

sadhak's strength will power perseverance.every 1 will hve different

experiences.  OUTCOME also depend on us as how successful v hve daone

sadhana more intense u hve done more intense is thr outcome ,more u

hve enemies more powerfull will the out come in baglamukhi sadhana.if

some enemy really wnat to kill u it becomes more immpossible for him

to hurt u thts power of baglamukhi sadhana.POST EXPOSURE HMM......wht

can i say now thts actuall depends on how intense is ur faith and

desire.if u really feel like u will die with out some sadhana or

siddhi AT tht time u will get it for sure .UR desire shud b like fish

out of water then no matter wht u will get siddhi u can rule the

world for sure.CARE shud b take in all sadhana's no matter wht trye

of sadhana u do more ugra thiksha a sadhana is more care u shud take

> CELIBACY,SILENCE,INTROVERION ABT UR DRAWBACK,STRONG FAITH IN

SADGURUDEV AND MANTRA AND THE RITUAL..HMM.. i hve answered u accoring

to my knowledge if any mistakes plz forgive me .ur Dep aditya

reddy.BANGALORE. 

> --- On Mon, 11/10/08, Manish Madhav <madhav_man wrote:

> Manish Madhav <madhav_man

> Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs.

Yakshini Sadhana

>

> Monday, November 10, 2008, 5:23 PM

>

> Dear Bandhu Aditya,

>

> So nice of you to write on this... you nicely described the

inherent

>

> experiences involved with either type of the sadhana.

>

> Still I could not understand very clearly which energy form to

>

> worship to get a particular kind of result.

>

> Both seems to be beautiful in form. Apsaras belong to Devaraj and

>

> Yakshinis belongs to Yakshapati Kubera. Both likes worship on

Friday

>

> night, being both addressed with Soundarya Sadhana.

>

> But what are the more intricate differences in performing the

>

> sadhana?

>

> Read that Yakshini Kameshvari may live with sadhak as wife, and

>

> accompany him, and may also have sambhog with sadhak, though it

will

>

> drain all his energy. Apsara also does so? but apsara changes the

>

> forms, so may not live as wife... even if apsara lives, she is too

>

> jealous of the existing family of sadhak... Isn't so with Yakshini?

>

> Please tell more about the differences. Keeping in view the ->

>

> - Purpose of the sadhana

>

> - Method

>

> - Mantra

>

> - Experiences

>

> - Outcome

>

> - Post-'exposure' experiences

>

> - Care to be taken in either sadhana

>

> Thanks

>

> Manish Madhav

>

> Aim Hrim Srim Klim

>

> @ s.com, deep aditya reddy

<aditya1900@ ...>

>

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >                                                    jai gurudev

>

> > dear sir,

>

> >                          hmm......... ....hopes everything is

fine

>

> with blessings of gurudev.

>

> > the essential differences r like yakshini r r beautifuf females

who

>

> r very powerful,thr r ugra sadhanas,thr will b thikshna experiences

>

> like ghost,snakes, goblins,wild animals sadhak will faces this

>

> experiences like as if its very real but no harm will happen if v

hve

>

> GURUDEV'S  blessings.but thr siddi is quite easy than apsaras.

>

> >  

>

> > Apsara's thr very beautiful compared to yakshini's but sadhana of

>

> apsara r quite soumya and thr will b no fearsome experiences a

sadhak

>

> has to face.but best to takes related diksha's for all sadhanas. 

>

> >    with regards,

>

> >  dep aditya reddy.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Fri, 11/7/08, Manish Madhav <madhav_man@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Manish Madhav <madhav_man@ ...>

>

> > Essential diference between Apsara vs.

Yakshini

>

> Sadhana

>

> > @ s.com

>

> > Friday, November 7, 2008, 6:51 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Namaskaar,

>

> >

>

> > Please explain the basic and essential difference between Apsara

>

> and

>

> > Yakshini Sadhana, - not just in terms of the definition of the

two, <

> r>

> > rather also in terms of differences in the Sadhana of either

Apsara

>

> or

>

> > Yakshini, in the process, in the results and most importantly,

the

>

> care

>

> > to be taken in either two...

>

> >

>

> > Thanks...

>

> > Manish Madhav

>

> > Aim Shrim Hrim Klim

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

> Messages in this topic (5)

> 7a.

> Posted by: " neerajkumar kanojia " gnkk11   gnkk11

> Dear Deep,

>  

> First of all i want to tell you that gurudev has always the

sadhanas which are somaya not the aghor sadhanas and you are telling

that in yakshini's sadhana sadhak will face the illusions of

danger/fears it only happens when sadhank is performing the aghor

sadhana, when sadhak is performing soumaya sadhana then it will never

happen.

>  

> Kindly don 't try to create confusion or try to make others afraid.

>  

> Jaigurudev

> Neeraj

>  

>

> Recent Activity

> 13

> New MembersVisit Your Group

> Ads on

> Learn more now.

> Reach customers

> searching for you.

> Biz Resources

> Y! Small Business

> Articles, tools,

> forms, and more.

>

> Cat Owners Group

> Join a community

> for cat lovers

> Need to Reply?

> Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in

the Daily Digest.

> Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> Jay Gurudev

>

>

>

> MARKETPLACE

> From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft

Foods

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch

format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

>

Guest guest

, Tej Narayan Singh <tej_narayan_singh

wrote:

>

> Hello everybody

>

> I would agree with neeraj. You see to have bookish knowledge is relatively

easy but this forum should have been a vehicle to enhance & share knowledge

based on experience and solid evidence. I have seen many people talk ill about

yakshinis etc. Will they be true to say only first hand experience rather than

narrating what have been heard or read in books bought from railway stalls.

People should listen to gurudev's cassettes on this topic, he has professed this

sadhana knowing very well that the young would be attracted easily to this kind

of sadhanas and so he would have never printed them if they were actually

harmful as deep says.

>

> My experience with yakshinis have been intensely pleasurable. I didn't see

ghosts or goblins, didn't hear any scary sounds or see wild animals but it was

really very pleasant to perform and gave beautiful experiences with full success

on the last day of the sadhana. The experiences a sadhak is a equated reaction

of the force he uses in the sadhana. This differs with the various forms of the

sadhana. If you do yakshini sadhana through the left hand path, aghor, tamasik,

naga or samshana padhati then you may have such experiences because the force is

intense, the elements used in it is also different and the attitude of the

sadhak is that of a conquest so he will face some retaliation.

> But ordinary sadhaks who do this in the soumya form or gentle way there

sadhana mainly is in the form of a prayer asking for sexual & spiritual love

from such deities. Yes, yakshinis will have intercourse with the sadhak only if

you be with her as a lover or husband & it will drain you to the point that you

will of nowhere. Therefore these sadhanas are performed after a certain stage.

> Basically, people think of these sadhanas in terms of getting a companion just

as a ordinary person wants to have a girlfriend or wife to be together &

physically intimate. This is not the purpose of these sadhanas. Basically all

soundarya sadhanas come under bhairavi chakra sadhana. Most of the readers will

have different notions but in very simple understanding it is a way to uplift

the kundalini by using the sexual energy & since sexual energy is the most

powerful it takes the sadhak to a different level alltogether very quickly and

can be danderous in the hands of the untrained . Before doing such sadhanas the

sadhak undergoes strict yogic training of the mind & body for self control &

learns to control the various sexual centres in his body the largest of which is

the brain, he learns to orgasm without ejaculating and therfore never feels

drained instead he uses the sexual energy rising up towards the brain with the

orgasmic waves to activate centres that will draw energy from the divine source

this energy is used to circulate between the partners and the bliss that is

experienced is like brahmanand , i.e the reason at that time the bhairavi &

bhairav are symbolic of the union between the cosmic & para male & female or

shiva & shakti . This was a simplified version of the kaulya sampraday which is

the highest among shakts. In those sadhanas you either find a bhairavi or you do

yakshani or apsara sadhana. However with the kind of qualities the bhairavi must

possess to be succesful In the sadhanas it appears that yakshinis & apsaras are

the only befitting ones in todays world and if one is such a worthy sadhak the

yakshini or apsara will appear in complete physical form in flesh & blood. But

if one is not of that level than you experience her only in the astral plane

like the perfume , her touch or see her in dreams. Remember that yakshinis are

also worshipped for material gains in that case its not neccessary you will have

the kind of experience I described rather you will see the desired material

gains. When you do yakshinis sadhanas as per mtyv you offer perfume which

expresses the desire to attract & when you offer flowers you ask for sexual or

spiritual bliss because flowers are the genitals of plants. If anyone is not in

sync kindly read osho's sex to superconciousness or vigyan bhairav tantra a

treatise by lord shiva.

> The whole thing fails when we do sadhanas but we don't behave like sadhaks.

These apsara sadhanas are for unconditional & unattached love & yakshini

sadhanas are for spiritual sex. If you become fixated as a sadhak or become

attached like a ordinary man these deites will leave you and many people become

insane not because of mental sickness but because of the attachment the rising

spiritual energy gets tied in a knot & causes infliction of unbearable pain that

is the reason tantra sadhanas are advised to be performed under the supervision

of a sadguru. People are bound to make mistakes.

> what I have tried to explain here is written in scary language in the text

books that you get in the mart. Nevertheless , sadgurudev himself has disclosed

aghor sadhanas of yakshinis as well but those are mainly for materialistic

gains. He has avoided discussing bhairavi chakra because of the immatuarity of

the sadhaks. However he was a master of the kaula art.

> Coming back to the topic I would just describe my experience with yakshini.

Depending upon your karma you may have to perform this sadhanas more than once

however I have found that kamini & rati priya are appeased in the first instant

easily and usually show up on the last day of ritual. I did have involuntary

intercourse but that doesn't happen daily but only when you repeat the ritual

again or ask for it. Moreover it wasn't a draining experience for me but instead

after that I felt the energy and power of a hundred martial artists. Even the

daily experience was highly energetic and my face used to glow with radiance.

The room where I used to sit or sleep always used to smell intensely which was

easily felt by others in my family. Those were my most cherished moments as I

have now moved on to different kind of sadhanas now. Remember brothers if you

want a girlfriend to spend time with don't do sadhanas but rather look for a

ordinary earthly girl, but in case you are successful in physically manifesting

a apsara or yakshini don't bahave with her like an ordinary girl. Anyways in

tantra a women is not a bhogya. I quote shree arvindji 'Agar stree ko bhogya

samjhoge to wo tumhe bhog kar chali jayegi nahin to wo tumhe wo bhog degi jiski

kalpana nahi ho sakti '. The right attitude is a must.

> Lastly to reiterate , people should avoid saying anything that is not

experienced. If deep has such a experience please mention the sadhana method or

the yakshinis name that caused it. But definitely it will not happen with all

the yakshinis.

> My motive was not to offend deep or anyone else but would like to say that

such sadhanas have already suffered these rumours in past that made them almost

extinct for which our sadgurudev has fougt sleeplessly to revive them.

>

>

> God bless all.

>

> Regards

> Tej

>

>

>

> Friday, 14 November 2008 8:52 AM

>

> Digest Number 1935

>

> This is a discussion list on  Spiritual & Material Growth, Sadhanas, Occult,

Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Astrology,Tantra etc.

> Messages In This Digest (8 Messages)

>

> 1a.

> Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates The International Siddhashram Sadhak Pari

> 1b.

> Re: Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates gopal narayan

> 2.

> Fw: Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen Raj Kumar

> 3a.

> Re: How to attract a man gopal narayan

> 4a.

> Re: facts and Gurubhakti separate Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)

> 5.

> doubt and belief is both maya of lord gurudev gopal narayan

> 6a.

> sadhana deep aditya reddy

> 7a.

> Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini Sadhana neerajkumar

kanojiaView All Topics | Create New Topic

> Messages

> 1a.

> Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates

> Posted by: " The International Siddhashram Sadhak Pari " vikrampk

> Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm (PST)

> The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar

>

> ///////////////////////////////////////////

> Tara Shakti Devi Sadhana Shivir, Shimla

>

> Posted: 11 Nov 2008 10:39 PM CST

>

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/450290329/tara-shakti-devi-sadhana-shivir\

-shimla.html

>

> Shri Ram Mandir Hall, Ram Bazaar, Near Bus Stand, Shimla (H.P.) Dates : 24-25

January, 2009

>

> Organisers:- Shimla:- T.R. Kaundal : 0177-2623318, Chaman Lal Kaundal :

094180-40507, Gopi Ram Sharma : 094180-30917, H.R. Jaspal : 094181-41941,

Doonichand : 094184-00059, Subeg Singh : 0177-2831025, Sunder Singh :

094180-94118, Kuldeep Kumar : 098177-99843, Kuldeep Guleriya : 0177-2835735 /

94188-86181,

>

> --

> You are d to email updates from " The International Siddhashram

Sadhak Parivar. "

> To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubcribe now

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=11848220 & key=gmtOEVYpV6

>

> If you prefer to via postal mail, write to: The International

Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar, c/o FeedBurner, 549 W Randolph, Chicago IL USA 60661

>

> This Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner.

> 1b.

> Re: Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates

> any chance to do these mantra dikshas in mumbai ?

>

> i am gopal from mumbai.

>

> gopal

>

> On 11/12/08, The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar <

> vikrampk wrote:

> >

> > Sadhana Camp Schedule Updates <http://issp-shivirs.blogspot.com/>

> >

> > Surya Sankranti Vishnu-Narsingh Sadhana Shivir, Gondiya

(Maharshtra)<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/449258397/surya-sankranti-vi\

shnu-narsingh-sadhana.html>

> >

> > Posted: 11 Nov 2008 02:19 AM CST

> > Saheed Mishra Junior College and North Buniyadi Primary School, Tiroda,

> > Gondiya (Maharashtra) Dates : 10 -11 January, 2009 Organisers:- Tiroda:-

> > Bhupinder Singh Bais : 094234-24285, Sukracharya Thackrey : 094236-06893,

> > ShriKrishna Marbate : 094232-04031, Ashok Reenyle : 094230-90507, Z.D.

> > Patley : 093268-04317, Daalsingh Bhagat : 094231-13497, Bhuvneshwar Bhute :

> > 093700-21590, Vijay Asari :

> >

> > ShaktiPaat Yukt Asht Mahalakshmi Diksha and Sadhana Shivir,

Delhi<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/issp/~3/449204488/shaktipaat-yukt-asht-maha\

lakshmi-diksha.html>

> >

> > Posted: 11 Nov 2008 12:31 AM CST

> > Arogyadham, Behind Gujarat Appartments, Zone 4/5, Pitampura, New Delhi - 34

> > Dates : 3-4 JANUARY, 2009 Phone : 011-27352248, 27029044-45

> > You are d to email updates from The International Siddhashram

> > Sadhak Parivar <http://issp-shivirs.blogspot.com/>

> > To stop receiving these emails, you may

now<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailunsub?id=11848220 & key=gmtOEVYpV6>

> > . Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner If you prefer to via

> > postal mail, write to: The International Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar, c/o

> > FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

> >

> >

> >

> 2.

> Fw: Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen

> Posted by: " Raj Kumar " kumarraj.8899   kumarraj.8899

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> subodhnirwan <subodhnirwan

>

> Thursday, 9 October, 2008 12:45:16 PM

> Vanaspatiyon Ki Visheshtaen

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> Iss Dussere ki bahot saari shubhkaamnaayein sabhi

> gurubhaiyon evam behenon ko. I have been here in this group for a long

> period of time.Gurubhais discuss mantra & tantra regularly which is

> very very beneficial for everybody.

>

> I would like someone to shed some light on various vanaspati's for

> eg.which devtaa/rishi is related to which vanaspati,which parts of the

> vanaspati should be used,what is the proper way to get the vanaspati

> (avahan & removal time).

>

> If anybody could point out some vanaspati's which nullifies the evil

> effects of the nav grah,black magic etc. i would be obliged.

>

> Gurubhyo Namah

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger.com/invite/

> 3a.

> Re: How to attract a man

> om param tatva narayan gurudevaya namaha,

>

> kleem is kaam beej and men can use for woman

> and woman can use for man.

>

> it is kaam - icha purti beej so it can grant dharma artha kama

> moksha.

>

> bcoz bhog and moksha is also a kaamna.

>

> gopal

>

> On 11/11/08, salmishak <salmishak wrote:

> >

> > Hi, I have read that with the kleem mantra, one can attract a lot of

> > things including women. Can someone please tell me which mantra should

> > women use to attract men? thanks

> >

> >

> >

> Messages in this topic (2)

> 4a.

> Re: facts and Gurubhakti separate

> Posted by: " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) " santosh.kumar.xinb2a   mr.santosh

> Very nicely said Bishnu Ji,

>

> Some time back I also used to feel that Sadhana, mantra and tantra

> practices are supreme things.... And then I came across Pravachan called

> " Kahi vidhi karoon Upasana " and that was eye opening. The message of

> Gurudev was in too higher a plane that it was not possible for me to

> completely grasp all the meanings but what I understood was bondage with

> Gurudev is the ultimate joy of life.... Complete unity.... Single point

> of consciousness where Shishya is submerged in Guru and vice-versa as

> well... And after that all Mantra/Tantra/Sadhana is like a child's

> play...

>

> But that is a very advanced stage and one has to put a lot

> of effort and time dedications. Basic things and steps can be these

> Poojan/Sadhana and other practices....

>

> Thanks and regards,

> Santosh Kumar

>

>

> On

> Behalf Of Bishnu Neopanae

> Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:59 AM

> issp list

> facts and Gurubhakti separate

>

> Jaya Gurudev

>

>

> This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the emails.....

> Quote

>

> I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

>

> Unquote

>

>

> Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many

> more...)

> If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

>

> Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

> Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

>

>

>

>

>

> I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will

> become illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or

> it should......

>

>

>

> Jaya Guru Dev

>

>

> Jai Gurudev <Gurudev > hallange to use same

> Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family?

>

> You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just

> anything you can... show me the effect that as Guru and Mahavidya are

> one and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use power

> of Mahavidya !!.

>

> OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this

> challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

>

> I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in

> town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our

> distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One thing i

> everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs

> goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on

> Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider

> something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness

> to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of

> no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in

>

> I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about

> anyone. What I will get by doing that?

>

> The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some

> shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev

> personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

>

> The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with ground

> realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever seen in

> my life !!.

>

> If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't reached

> Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this family,

> if you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from

> our trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

>

> Regards,

>

> Anand

>

>

> Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge%

> 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

> 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

> _____

>

> issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.com

> Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com

> Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PM

> Re: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand you

> say you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say

> Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who

> instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place?

>

> The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach

> is useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a

> discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need

> to be educated about is the fact that all these devis and all gods and

> goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful

> compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your eye is better

> compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and needs.

>

> I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in

> town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our

> distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One thing i

> everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs

> goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on

> Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider

> something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness

> to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of

> no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in

>

> As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the base

> foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which SadGurudev has

> clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan Tantra

> Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha does

> not help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements.

>

> Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good to

> hear and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the key

> difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane

> altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and

> means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our

> understandings. I would like to close this email with the following

> statement that our SadGurudev stated,

>

> " Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear

> are not meant for my disciples. "

>

> - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of

> all times

>

> This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each of

> these words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems

> with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to

> our Gurudevs grace.

>

> Best Regards

>

> Chander

>

> _____

>

> @ s.com

> Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ;

> issp-south@gro ups.com

> Friday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM

> [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

>

> <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at large

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep

> helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way

> possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the Tantra

> Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own

> kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and

> permanant kavach for individual.

>

> >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> statement...

>

> I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out truth,

> and ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

>

> No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think " Aajeevan Tantra

> Raksha Kavach " is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever

> reach the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told

> earlier, there is no shield in this world which can protect for ever,

> which can withstand continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he

> is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if

> any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is bound to break some

> day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also

> get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya

> can't protect against Krutya attack, forget trivial kavacha). And among

> 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is ultimate and the strongest of all.

> There is only one shield which can protect against such (limited not

> infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not

> sure whether one can also make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi, but

> surely it can protect you even for Krutya attack!!.

>

> Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such attacks

> in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our

> enemies can't reach them, so we are safe !!

>

> Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot,

> pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult for

> general person to come out of it.

>

> Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that

> remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family (

> because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in open

> forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years back,

> and even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they are

> at a stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2 years

> they are unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU

> patient !! They could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had

> already took Gurudiksha and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry

> to say did not had any benefit at all. They have been consulting

> Gurudham many times, and have met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been

> hunting to get some good Tantrik to get rid of this problem. Have

> consulted many, and many mantriks failed. They come to me, I suggested

> some remedy and also had also given some Mantrik names, and even that

> fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this forum, if you know any

> good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details of Mantrik to get

> this family out of this attack.

>

> So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the

> whole body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no

> use, in fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid

> of that attack first.

>

> Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always

> attacked by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis

> around. If spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit

> by something or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something

> like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork

> not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life

> is a long journy, and the journy is through a jungle. Even though you

> are not attacked by enemies in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of

> adversaries of jungle. Protecting oneself is always better.

>

> >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off

> all attacks.

>

> The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get

> protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and

> shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are

> forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just

> making you aware......

>

> (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have to

> face severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins life......

> I had seen this with my eyes.....)

>

> Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard facts in

> this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand the

> fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus I

> want to make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and

> cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet proof

> jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse

> firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser

> bomb attack can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all

> depends on the shield and attack strength.

>

> We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield

> around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so

> that in our journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries /

> attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of

> life.

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Anand

>

>

> 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi

> Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

> _____

>

> @ s.com

> Thursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AM

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> Anand,

>

> I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha

> kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you felt

> the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of

> wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach

> prepared in Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its

> something that is prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to

> tackle his specific problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs

> personal pooja place for 3 days before its even given back to the person

> to wear. Care needs to be ensured that the person if married, removes it

> before he goes to bed, during a women's period and also not let a dog or

> any animal from licking it as any of the three stated facts neutralizes

> the energies within the kavach.

>

> Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the

> effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya

> sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not have the

> necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for people

> who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence aganist such

> attacks.

>

> I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> statement... .kindly enlighten us.

>

> Thanks

>

> Chander

>

> _____

>

> @ s..com

> Cc: sspmtyvnew

> Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PM

>

> I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

>

> * Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is

> no shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are

> continusely done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to

> make his shield stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra

> kavach ourself, and not only depend on some external readymade kavach.

>

> * New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack.

> Although usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects

> if any.

>

> * For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some

> sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can

> help you to get rid from this effect.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Anand

>

>

> 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

> 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

> _____

>

> jay <sspmtyvnew >

> @ s.com

> Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PM

>

> Jay Gurudev,

>

> I have also expereineced black magic in my life

>

> If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

>

> it costs around 11000 rupees,

>

> you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur

>

> more info

> http://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml

> <http://www.siddhashram.org/blackmagic.shtml>

>

> Jay Gurudev

>

> --- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Please help from Black Magic

> @ s.com

> Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Dear Gurubhai,

>

> Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform

> some black magic on you, coz i am experiencing it.

> Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & Best regards,

>

> Bhushan

>

> _____

>

> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

> <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http:/in.messenger..co

> m/?wm=n/>

>

> _____

>

> <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger./i

> nvite/>

>

> _____

>

> Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

>

> <http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_8/*http:/in.promos./addres

> s>

>

> _____

>

> Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click here!

> <http://in.rd./tagline_ysb_5/*http:/in.business./>

>

> _____

>

> <http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_6/*http:/messenger./i

> nvite/>

>

> _____

>

> Check out the all-new face of India.

> <http://in.rd./tagline_frontpage_1/*http:/in./?wm=n/>

>

> _____

>

> Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

> <http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE>

>

> Messages in this topic (9)

> 5.

> doubt and belief is both maya of lord gurudev

> i think doubt and firm belief is both part of lord gurudev's blessing.

>

> he creates doubt and then helps us to solve them by which we become

> closer to him and also wiser and with wisdom.

>

> lord gurudev is sarveshwar so maya bhog moksha etc all is part

> of his divinity and leela just we r also part of lord gurudev

> who is sarvavyapi parameshwar.

>

> gopal

>

> On 11/12/08, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jaya Gurudev

> >

> >

> > This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the emails.....

> > Quote

> >

> > I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

> >

> > Unquote

> >

> >

> > Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many

> > more...)

> > If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

> >

> > Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

> > Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will become

> > illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or it

> > should......

> >

> >

> >

> > Jaya Guru Dev

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jai Gurudev <Gurudev >hallange to use same

> > Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family?

> >

> > You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just

> > anything you can... show me the effect that *as Guru and Mahavidya are one

> > and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use power of

> > Mahavidya !!*.

> >

> > OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this

> > challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

> >

> >

> > I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in

> > town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our

Gurudev

> > is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all

> > other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state

> > here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev

> > and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal

> > goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri

> > that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the

> > best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source

> > for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him,

> >

> > I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about anyone.

> > What I will get by doing that?

> >

> > The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some

> > shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev

> > personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

> >

> > The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with ground

> > realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever seen in my

> > life !!.

> >

> > If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't reached

> > Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this family, if

> > you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from our

> > trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

> > Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge%

> > 20Series/

> > Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

> > 20Knowledge% 20Base/

> >

> >

> > *To:* issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.com

> > *Cc:* khatrianand@ hotmail.com

> > *Sent:* Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

> >

> > Jai Gurudev

> >

> > I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand you say

> > you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who instituted Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach in the first place?

> >

> > The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach is

> > useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a discussion

about

> > Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be educated

about

> > is the fact that all these devis and all gods and goddess are within

> > Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is

> > as good as comparing your eye is better compared to your ear, each are for

> > different purposes and needs.

> >

> > I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in

> > town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our

Gurudev

> > is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all

> > other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state

> > here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev

> > and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal

> > goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri

> > that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the

> > best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source

> > for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him,

> >

> > As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the base

> > foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which SadGurudev has

> > clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha does not

> > help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements.

> >

> > Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good to hear

> > and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the key

difference

> > is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane altogether and

> > specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and means through which

his

> > kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our understandings. I would like

> > to close this email with the following statement that our SadGurudev

stated,

> >

> > " *Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear are

> > not meant for my disciples.* "

> >

> > - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of all

> > times

> >

> > This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each of these

> > words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems with true

> > heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to our Gurudevs

> > grace.

> >

> > Best Regards

> > Chander

> >

> >

> > *Cc:* khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ;

> > issp-south@gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Friday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM

> > *Subject:* [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

> >

> > <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at large

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep

> > helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way

> > possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own kavacha

> > (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and permanant

> > kavach for individual.

> >

> > >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> > statement...

> > I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out truth, and

> > ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

> >

> > No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think " Aajeevan Tantra

> > Raksha Kavach " is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever reach

> > the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told earlier,

there

> > is no shield in this world which can protect for ever, which can withstand

> > continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he is safe as nothing ever

> > happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese

> > attacks, that shield is bound to break some day. I believe you are aware

> > that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also get hit if the attack is done by

> > Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya

attack,

> > forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is

> > ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield which can

> > protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of

> > WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also make attack after

> > WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you even for Krutya

> > attack!!.

> >

> > Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such attacks in

> > our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our enemies

> > can't reach them, so we are safe !!

> >

> > Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot,

> > pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult for

> > general person to come out of it.

> >

> > Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that

> > remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family (

> > because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in open

> > forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years back, and

> > even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they are at a

> > stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2 years they are

> > unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU patient !! They

> > could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha

> > and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any

> > benefit at all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have

> > met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik

> > to get rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed.

> > They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some

> > Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this

> > forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details

> > of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack.

> >

> > So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the whole

> > body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no use, in

> > fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid of that

> > attack first.

> >

> > Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always attacked

> > by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis around. If

> > spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit by something

> > or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something like increased

> > dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork not getting enough

> > results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life is a long journy, and

> > the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are not attacked by enemies

> > in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of adversaries of jungle.

> > Protecting oneself is always better.

> >

> > >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all

> > attacks.

> > The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get

> > protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and shoes

> > makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are forever,

> > till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just making you

> > aware......

> >

> > (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have to face

> > severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins life...... I had

> > seen this with my eyes.....)

> >

> >

> > Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard facts in

> > this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand the fact

> > that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus I want to

> > make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and

> > cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet proof

> > jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse firing

of

> > bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser bomb attack

> > can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all depends on the

> > shield and attack strength.

> >

> > We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield around

> > of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so that in

our

> > journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries / attacks are less

or

> > minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of life.

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

> > 20Series/

> > Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

> > 20Knowledge% 20Base/

> >

> >

> > *Sent:* Thursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AM

> >

> > Jai Gurudev

> >

> > Anand,

> >

> > I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha

> > kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you felt the

> > powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it,

> > it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in

> > Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its something that is

> > prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to tackle his specific

> > problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal pooja place

for

> > 3 days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care needs to be

> > ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to bed,

> > during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal from licking

it

> > as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the energies within the

kavach.

> >

> > Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the effects

> > specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya sadhanas.

Aajivan

> > kavach are given for people who may not have the necessary resources etc to

> > perform sadhanas such as those and for people who can using the kavach

still

> > ensures a line of defence aganist such attacks.

> >

> > I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

> > statement... .kindly enlighten us.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Chander

> >

> >

> > *To:* @ s..com

> > *Cc:* sspmtyvnew

> > *Sent:* Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PM

> >

> >

> > I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

> >

> > - Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is no

> > shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are continusely

> > done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to make his

shield

> > stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach ourself, and

> > not only depend on some external readymade kavach.

> > - New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack. Although

> > usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects if any.

> > - For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some

> > sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can

> > help you to get rid from this effect.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

> > 20Series/

> > Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

> > 20Knowledge% 20Base/

> >

> >

> > ** jay <sspmtyvnew >

> > *Sent:* Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PM

> >

> > Jay Gurudev,

> > I have also expereineced black magic in my life

> > If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

> > it costs around 11000 rupees,

> > you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur

> >

> > more info

> > http://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag

ic.shtml<http://www.siddhashram.org/blackmagic.shtml>

> >

> > Jay Gurudev

> >

> >

> > --- On *Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > Please help from Black Magic

> > @ s.com

> > Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

> >

> > Jai Gurudev,

> >

> > Dear Gurubhai,

> >

> > Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform some black

> > magic on you, coz i am experiencing it.

> > Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Best regards,

> >

> > Bhushan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

Messenger.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http://in.messenger.\

..com/?wm=n/>

> >

> >

now.<http://inrd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invit\

e/>

> >

> >

> > Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com. Click

> >

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_dbid_8/*http://in.promos./address>

> >

> >

> > Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click

here!<http://in.rd./tagline_ysb_5/*http://in.business./>

> >

> >

now.<http://inrd./tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger./invit\

e/>

> >

> > Check out the all-new face of India. Click

here.<http://in.rd./tagline_frontpage_1/*http://in./?wm=n/>

> >

> >

> > Discover the new Windows Vista Learn

more!<http://search.msn.com/resultsaspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE>

> >

> >

> >

> 6a.

> sadhana

> Posted by: " deep aditya reddy " aditya1900   aditya1900

>                                                   jai gurudevdear bro,

>                     I hope everything is fine with u coz of sadgurudev's

blessing.h r u .its actually depends on sadhak and is desire as to do which

sadhana and for which purpose.Generally most sadhaks do sadhana for karya siddi

to achieve success in some task which they undertake like sudden gains business

take off,removing bad luck,changing thr kundali MALEFIC PLANETS influence. when

starting any sadhana 1st thing tht come in our mind is POWER, which is the

source of life and death and development.SADHANA'S r not rituals they r

LIGHTHOUSE OF POWER coz thy change our lives for for dark to light and from

light to dark.ANY sadhana v do 1st it helps in KARYA SIDDI and then come the

true purpose like controling apasara's ,yakshini's,betaal, bhairav.METHOD OF

SADAHANA many r thr TANTRIC MANTRIC YANTRIC SHAMSHAN,SABAR,NATH PANTH,AGORIC its

depend on SADHGURU'S blessings on which trye of sadhana v shud do and whts best

suitable.IF U R doing shamshan

> sadhana u shud go thr and do it everynite HMM..........do v hve the power to

do.EXPERIENCES they actually vary depending on the sadhak's strength will power

perseverance.every 1 will hve different experiences.  OUTCOME also depend on us

as how successful v hve daone sadhana more intense u hve done more intense is

thr outcome ,more u hve enemies more powerfull will the out come in baglamukhi

sadhana.if some enemy really wnat to kill u it becomes more immpossible for him

to hurt u thts power of baglamukhi sadhana.POST EXPOSURE HMM......wht can i say

now thts actuall depends on how intense is ur faith and desire.if u really feel

like u will die with out some sadhana or siddhi AT tht time u will get it for

sure .UR desire shud b like fish out of water then no matter wht u will get

siddhi u can rule the world for sure.CARE shud b take in all sadhana's no matter

wht trye of sadhana u do more ugra thiksha a sadhana is more care u shud take

> CELIBACY,SILENCE,INTROVERION ABT UR DRAWBACK,STRONG FAITH IN SADGURUDEV AND

MANTRA AND THE RITUAL..HMM.. i hve answered u accoring to my knowledge if any

mistakes plz forgive me .ur Dep aditya reddy.BANGALORE. 

> --- On Mon, 11/10/08, Manish Madhav <madhav_man wrote:

> Manish Madhav <madhav_man

> Re: Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini

Sadhana

>

> Monday, November 10, 2008, 5:23 PM

>

> Dear Bandhu Aditya,

>

> So nice of you to write on this... you nicely described the inherent

>

> experiences involved with either type of the sadhana.

>

> Still I could not understand very clearly which energy form to

>

> worship to get a particular kind of result.

>

> Both seems to be beautiful in form. Apsaras belong to Devaraj and

>

> Yakshinis belongs to Yakshapati Kubera. Both likes worship on Friday

>

> night, being both addressed with Soundarya Sadhana.

>

> But what are the more intricate differences in performing the

>

> sadhana?

>

> Read that Yakshini Kameshvari may live with sadhak as wife, and

>

> accompany him, and may also have sambhog with sadhak, though it will

>

> drain all his energy. Apsara also does so? but apsara changes the

>

> forms, so may not live as wife... even if apsara lives, she is too

>

> jealous of the existing family of sadhak... Isn't so with Yakshini?

>

> Please tell more about the differences. Keeping in view the ->

>

> - Purpose of the sadhana

>

> - Method

>

> - Mantra

>

> - Experiences

>

> - Outcome

>

> - Post-'exposure' experiences

>

> - Care to be taken in either sadhana

>

> Thanks

>

> Manish Madhav

>

> Aim Hrim Srim Klim

>

> @ s.com, deep aditya reddy <aditya1900@ ...>

>

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >                                                    jai gurudev

>

> > dear sir,

>

> >                          hmm......... ....hopes everything is fine

>

> with blessings of gurudev.

>

> > the essential differences r like yakshini r r beautifuf females who

>

> r very powerful,thr r ugra sadhanas,thr will b thikshna experiences

>

> like ghost,snakes, goblins,wild animals sadhak will faces this

>

> experiences like as if its very real but no harm will happen if v hve

>

> GURUDEV'S  blessings.but thr siddi is quite easy than apsaras.

>

> >  

>

> > Apsara's thr very beautiful compared to yakshini's but sadhana of

>

> apsara r quite soumya and thr will b no fearsome experiences a sadhak

>

> has to face.but best to takes related diksha's for all sadhanas. 

>

> >    with regards,

>

> >  dep aditya reddy.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Fri, 11/7/08, Manish Madhav <madhav_man@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Manish Madhav <madhav_man@ ...>

>

> > Essential diference between Apsara vs. Yakshini

>

> Sadhana

>

> > @ s.com

>

> > Friday, November 7, 2008, 6:51 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Namaskaar,

>

> >

>

> > Please explain the basic and essential difference between Apsara

>

> and

>

> > Yakshini Sadhana, - not just in terms of the definition of the two, <

> r>

> > rather also in terms of differences in the Sadhana of either Apsara

>

> or

>

> > Yakshini, in the process, in the results and most importantly, the

>

> care

>

> > to be taken in either two...

>

> >

>

> > Thanks...

>

> > Manish Madhav

>

> > Aim Shrim Hrim Klim

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

> 7a.

> Posted by: " neerajkumar kanojia " gnkk11   gnkk11

> Dear Deep,

>  

> First of all i want to tell you that gurudev has always the sadhanas which

are somaya not the aghor sadhanas and you are telling that in yakshini's sadhana

sadhak will face the illusions of danger/fears it only happens when sadhank is

performing the aghor sadhana, when sadhak is performing soumaya sadhana then it

will never happen.

>  

> Kindly don 't try to create confusion or try to make others afraid.

>  

> Jaigurudev

> Neeraj

>  

>

> Recent Activity

> 13

> New MembersVisit Your Group

> Ads on

> Learn more now.

> Reach customers

> searching for you.

> Biz Resources

> Y! Small Business

> Articles, tools,

> forms, and more.

>

> Cat Owners Group

> Join a community

> for cat lovers

> Need to Reply?

> Click one of the " Reply " links to respond to a specific message in the Daily

Digest.

> Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> Jay Gurudev

>

>

>

> MARKETPLACE

> From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to

Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

>