IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam, Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in 24 hrs. I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti. If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID. I also request them to give me call between 9.00 to 10.00 PM on my mobile call. rest thing will be informed later. Regards, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Jay

Gurudev Piyush bhai,

I have a little doubt here brother. I

think you should understand this path. If someone has got success in just 24

hrs, you may or may not get the same results. It is all dependent on your

purity level/ your spiritual heights and your oneness with revered Gurudev.

I do not doubt your capabilities brother,

what all I want to suggest you that if possible meet Gurudev personally or on

telephone if it is that urgent and ask guidelines from him. He is the best

person to guide any body.

Hope you will understand this.

Thanks and regards,

Santosh Kumar

On Behalf

Of piyush mody

Thursday,

December 27, 2007 9:30 AM

Powerful

Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

conditions is

they themselves have done in practical and had

achieved results in 24 hrs.

I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti.

If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power

ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me

that on my Personal id only and not on ID.

I also request them to give me call between 9.00 to 10.00 PM on my mobile

call. rest thing will be informed later.

Regards,

Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click

here to know how.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

You seem to be in a greeaaat hurry. Vashikaran in 24

hrs....Success in sadhanas do not come fast and easy.

It does take time and definitely more than 24 hrs.

Vande Nikhilam!

Hansal

--- piyush mody <piyushmody10000 wrote:

> All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

>

>

> Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

> conditions is

> they themselves have done in practical and had

> achieved results in 24 hrs.

> I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru

> Trimurti.

>

> If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done

> power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24

> hrs then i request them to send me that on my

> Personal id only and not on ID.

>

> I also request them to give me call between 9.00

> to 10.00 PM on my mobile

> call. rest thing will be informed later.

>

>

> Regards,

> Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

>

>

>

> Now you can chat without downloading messenger.

> Click here to know how.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

Hi Piyush,

Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is

they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in 24 hrs.

There are many powerful mantras given in magazines of Gurudev. There is one Bagalamukhi Vashikaran mantra: Om haleem baglamukhi amuk streem hridayam mam vashm kuru kuru aim hreem swaha

Is one of the most powerful, acute / Tivra mantra.

Coming to results: The result depends on the one who is doing the prayog. The success which I get, is no way related to the success you might get, its totally irrelevent. Your own power , Gurumantra jap, previous experience of doing sadhanas, Gurudev's blessings, and the last, the person, on whom you are doing prayog, if its with -ve intentions, and if there is some protective power on his/her side, or using some kavach, your effect is bound to reduce. And if the kavach is strong, it may not have an effect at all.

But yes, if the prayog is repeated continuesly, no Kavach can take hits, and will not withstand for ever, so you will get success.... how much, and when... all depends on the aforesaid results.

I believe, everyone in this group belong to the same.

If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID.

This is already answered above.

regards,

Anand

piyush mody <piyushmody10000Sent: Thursday, 27 December, 2007 9:30:26 AM Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is

they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in 24 hrs.

If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID.

I also request them to give me call between 9.00 to 10.00 PM on my mobile

call. rest thing will be informed later.

Regards,

Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Very rightly said Hansal.

My typical observation is, whenever new people get introduced to the field of Tantra, the first thing they want to tryout is either an Apsara sadhana, or use Vashikaran on some girl. Without botheration of what it takes to use it, who should or can use it, what are the long term effects etc.

Its something like, a young kid taking admission in a school, and the next day he wants to build a plane himself !! Not that he can never do it, of course he would be able to do it in future, after following a regerous path of study, and getting success throughout to reach at a level, wherein he can use that knowledge to build a plane.

A word of caution: If the person on whom you are using this vashikaran, if he/she knows about Tantra, depending upon his level, he can detect that something fishy is happening about him/her, or can even find out details about you. It he/she retaliates, are you capabale of taking that Hit on you?

Jai Gurudev,

Anand

Hansal Savla <hansal77 Sent: Thursday, 27 December, 2007 6:04:44 PMRe: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

Jai Gurudev,You seem to be in a greeaaat hurry. Vashikaran in 24hrs....Success in sadhanas do not come fast and easy.It does take time and definitely more than 24 hrs.Vande Nikhilam!Hansal--- piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ .co. in> wrote:> All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,> > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but> conditions is> they themselves have done in practical and had> achieved results in 24 hrs.> I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru> Trimurti.> > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done> power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24> hrs then i request them to send me that on my> Personal id only and not on ID. > >

I also request them to give me call between 9.00> to 10.00 PM on my mobile> call. rest thing will be informed later.> > > Regards,> Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Now you can chat without downloading messenger.> Click here to know how.Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

Thanks Gurubhai, This mantra just 2 weeks back i read in this mail. once again a big thanks. Jay Nikhileshwar. you may ad me at piyushmody10000Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Hi Piyush, Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in 24 hrs. There are many powerful mantras given in magazines of Gurudev. There is one Bagalamukhi Vashikaran mantra: Om haleem baglamukhi amuk streem hridayam mam vashm kuru kuru aim hreem swaha Is one of the most powerful, acute / Tivra

mantra. Coming to results: The result depends on the one who is doing the prayog. The success which I get, is no way related to the success you might get, its totally irrelevent. Your own power , Gurumantra jap, previous experience of doing sadhanas, Gurudev's blessings, and the last, the person, on whom you are doing prayog, if its with -ve intentions, and if there is some protective power on his/her side, or using some kavach, your effect is bound to reduce. And if the kavach is strong, it may not have an effect at all. But yes, if the prayog is repeated continuesly, no Kavach can take hits, and will not withstand for ever, so you will get

success.... how much, and when... all depends on the aforesaid results. I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti. I believe, everyone in this group belong to the same. If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID. This is already answered above. regards, Anand piyush mody <piyushmody10000 (AT) (DOT) co.in> (AT) (DOT) .comSent: Thursday, 27 December, 2007 9:30:26 AM Powerful Vashikaran

(Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam, Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in 24 hrs. I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti. If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID. I also request them to give me call between 9.00 to 10.00 PM on my mobile call. rest thing will be informed later. Regards, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Thanks Gurubhai, I like the reply poured immediately. I apperciate. Jay Nikhilam."Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a wrote: Jay Gurudev Piyush bhai, I have a little doubt here brother. I think you should understand this path. If someone has got success in just 24 hrs, you may or may not get the same results. It is all dependent on your purity level/ your spiritual heights and your oneness with revered Gurudev. I do not doubt your capabilities brother, what all I want to suggest you that if possible meet Gurudev personally or on telephone if it is that urgent and ask guidelines from him. He is the best person to guide any body. Hope you will understand this. Thanks and regards,Santosh Kumar On Behalf Of piyush

modyThursday, December 27, 2007 9:30 AM Subject: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay

Nikhilam, Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in 24 hrs. I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti. If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID. I also request them to give me call between 9.00 to 10.00 PM on my mobile call. rest thing will be informed later. Regards, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

I would rather not like to comment on this issue but would like to site eg : A fighter Jet when take off enemy radar captures immediately. But smart are those whoe first will do Jamming of there surveillance systems so that no body in world or other satellites wil come to know. Then fighter jet from the country were it is take off scienttist will disable rays coming in there way. and then bu flying at low altitude by hiding Jet fighter will attack and will give bloody punch to enemy. In Tantra fields also tantrik first will do jamming so that any tantrik will never come to know except ha has achieved very high level of spirituality with blessing from Nikhil Gurudev only. Jay Gurudev, Piyush.Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Very rightly said Hansal. My typical observation is, whenever new people get introduced to the field of

Tantra, the first thing they want to tryout is either an Apsara sadhana, or use Vashikaran on some girl. Without botheration of what it takes to use it, who should or can use it, what are the long term effects etc. Its something like, a young kid taking admission in a school, and the next day he wants to build a plane himself !! Not that he can never do it, of course he would be able to do it in future, after following a regerous path of study, and getting success throughout to reach at a level, wherein he can use that knowledge to build a plane. A word of caution: If the person on whom you are using this

vashikaran, if he/she knows about Tantra, depending upon his level, he can detect that something fishy is happening about him/her, or can even find out details about you. It he/she retaliates, are you capabale of taking that Hit on you? Jai Gurudev, Anand Hansal Savla <hansal77 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Thursday, 27 December, 2007 6:04:44 PMRe: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl Jai Gurudev,You seem to be in a greeaaat hurry. Vashikaran in 24hrs....Success in sadhanas do not come fast and easy.It does take time and definitely more than 24 hrs.Vande Nikhilam!Hansal--- piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ .co. in> wrote:> All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,> > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but> conditions is> they themselves have done in practical and had> achieved results in 24 hrs.> I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru> Trimurti.> > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done> power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24> hrs then i request them to send me that on my> Personal id only and not on ID. > > I

also request them to give me call between 9.00> to 10.00 PM on my mobile> call. rest thing will be informed later.> > > Regards,> Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Now you can chat without downloading messenger.> Click here to know how.Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Hi! I'm new to the list. I want to learn more about all aspects of Mantra &

tantra, but I

wanted to comment on this issue. Several years ago, I found myself suddenly

bending over

backwards for a woman i knew. I couldn't stop thinking about her, which was odd

becasue

I didn't particularly like her. Before long, i found myself going out of my way

to spend time

with her, but whenever we did spend time together, I couldn't wait to get away

from her.

She was meanspirited, hateful & aggressive. I had never experienced anything

like that

before and it was a very unpleasant feeling. I knew something was wrong when i

started to

see other people also bending over backwards for her. And the more they gave

her, the

more she would hurt them, as if she was trying to see how far she could push

them.

I am new to the whole concept of Vashikaran, and mantra in general. I'm the sort

of person

who will not beleive in somethign until I have seen it, and maybe also learned

how to do it,

too. However, if that was what this woan used on us, I would say that Vashikaran

by itself

is not enough. You must still be able to appeal to the other person, or they

will hate you in

the end. Vashikaran, I would guess, may be a good way to open a door to another

person

if there is no other way, but I don't think it is everything you need. And if

youhave traits

thatv appeal to the other person, you might not need the Vashikaran, just a big

smile and

a warm hello.

(If anyone could tell me, I would like to know how one could sense this sort of

influence,

and protect themselves from it. Thanks!)

Good luck, any way.

Cheers,

Jeff

, piyush mody <piyushmody10000 wrote:

>

> I would rather not like to comment on this issue but would like to site eg :

> A fighter Jet when take off enemy radar captures immediately.

> But smart are those whoe first will do Jamming of there surveillance systems

> so that no body in world or other satellites wil come to know.

> Then fighter jet from the country were it is take off scienttist will

disable rays coming

in there way. and then bu flying at low altitude by hiding Jet fighter will

attack and will give

bloody punch to enemy.

> In Tantra fields also tantrik first will do jamming so that any tantrik will

never come to

know except ha has achieved very high level of spirituality with blessing from

Nikhil

Gurudev only.

>

> Jay Gurudev,

> Piyush.

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

> Very rightly said Hansal.

>

> My typical observation is, whenever new people get introduced to the field

of Tantra,

the first thing they want to tryout is either an Apsara sadhana, or use

Vashikaran on some

girl. Without botheration of what it takes to use it, who should or can use it,

what are the

long term effects etc.

>

> Its something like, a young kid taking admission in a school, and the next

day he

wants to build a plane himself !! Not that he can never do it, of course he

would be able to

do it in future, after following a regerous path of study, and getting success

throughout to

reach at a level, wherein he can use that knowledge to build a plane.

>

> A word of caution: If the person on whom you are using this vashikaran, if

he/she

knows about Tantra, depending upon his level, he can detect that something fishy

is

happening about him/her, or can even find out details about you. It he/she

retaliates, are

you capabale of taking that Hit on you?

>

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> Anand

>

>

> Hansal Savla <hansal77

>

> Thursday, 27 December, 2007 6:04:44 PM

> Re: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> You seem to be in a greeaaat hurry. Vashikaran in 24

> hrs....Success in sadhanas do not come fast and easy.

> It does take time and definitely more than 24 hrs.

>

> Vande Nikhilam!

> Hansal

>

> --- piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ .co. in> wrote:

>

> > All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

> >

> >

> > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

> > conditions is

> > they themselves have done in practical and had

> > achieved results in 24 hrs.

> > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru

> > Trimurti.

> >

> > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done

> > power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24

> > hrs then i request them to send me that on my

> > Personal id only and not on ID.

> >

> > I also request them to give me call between 9.00

> > to 10.00 PM on my mobile

> > call. rest thing will be informed later.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > Now you can chat without downloading messenger.

> > Click here to know how.

>

> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://

in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php

>

>

> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click

here.

>

>

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Hi Piyush, coming to you comment

>>In Tantra fields also tantrik first will do jamming so that any tantrik will never come to >>know except ha has achieved very high level of spirituality with blessing from Nikhil >>Gurudev only.

I never heard of something like jamming the Tantra power itself. Can you please put some more light on this, whatever you know, how is that done etc.

Secondly, to my understanding, a fair level Tantrik can detect such things, and need not be very high level spiritual fellow.

Secondly, (With due respect to Gurudev), not all Tantrik of this world get blessed by Gurudev. And they can still possess this power for sure, I had seen it myself (sorry, I can't give more details than this)

Regards,

Anand

stuydaze <stuydaze Sent: Thursday, 3 January, 2008 4:45:14 AM Re: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

Hi! I'm new to the list. I want to learn more about all aspects of Mantra & tantra, but I wanted to comment on this issue. Several years ago, I found myself suddenly bending over backwards for a woman i knew. I couldn't stop thinking about her, which was odd becasue I didn't particularly like her. Before long, i found myself going out of my way to spend time with her, but whenever we did spend time together, I couldn't wait to get away from her. She was meanspirited, hateful & aggressive. I had never experienced anything like that before and it was a very unpleasant feeling.. I knew something was wrong when i started to see other people also bending over backwards for her. And the more they gave her, the more she would hurt them, as if she was trying to see how far she could push them. I am new to the whole concept of Vashikaran, and mantra in general. I'm the sort of person who will not beleive in

somethign until I have seen it, and maybe also learned how to do it, too. However, if that was what this woan used on us, I would say that Vashikaran by itself is not enough. You must still be able to appeal to the other person, or they will hate you in the end. Vashikaran, I would guess, may be a good way to open a door to another person if there is no other way, but I don't think it is everything you need. And if youhave traits thatv appeal to the other person, you might not need the Vashikaran, just a big smile and a warm hello.(If anyone could tell me, I would like to know how one could sense this sort of influence, and protect themselves from it. Thanks!)Good luck, any way.Cheers, Jeff@ s.com, piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ ...>

wrote:>> I would rather not like to comment on this issue but would like to site eg :> A fighter Jet when take off enemy radar captures immediately.> But smart are those whoe first will do Jamming of there surveillance systems> so that no body in world or other satellites wil come to know. > Then fighter jet from the country were it is take off scienttist will disable rays coming in there way. and then bu flying at low altitude by hiding Jet fighter will attack and will give bloody punch to enemy.> In Tantra fields also tantrik first will do jamming so that any tantrik will never come to know except ha has achieved very high level of spirituality with blessing from Nikhil Gurudev only.> > Jay Gurudev,> Piyush.> > Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:> Very rightly said Hansal.> > My typical observation is, whenever new people

get introduced to the field of Tantra, the first thing they want to tryout is either an Apsara sadhana, or use Vashikaran on some girl. Without botheration of what it takes to use it, who should or can use it, what are the long term effects etc.> > Its something like, a young kid taking admission in a school, and the next day he wants to build a plane himself !! Not that he can never do it, of course he would be able to do it in future, after following a regerous path of study, and getting success throughout to reach at a level, wherein he can use that knowledge to build a plane.> > A word of caution: If the person on whom you are using this vashikaran, if he/she knows about Tantra, depending upon his level, he can detect that something fishy is happening about him/her, or can even find out details about you. It he/she retaliates, are you capabale of taking that Hit on you?> >

> Jai Gurudev,> > Anand> > > Hansal Savla <hansal77@.. .>> @ s.com> Thursday, 27 December, 2007 6:04:44 PM> Re: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl> > Jai Gurudev,> > You seem to be in a greeaaat hurry. Vashikaran in 24> hrs....Success in sadhanas do not come fast and easy.> It does take time and definitely more than 24 hrs.> > Vande Nikhilam!> Hansal> > --- piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ .co. in> wrote:> > > All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,> > > > > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but> > conditions is>

> they themselves have done in practical and had> > achieved results in 24 hrs.> > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru> > Trimurti.> > > > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done> > power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24> > hrs then i request them to send me that on my> > Personal id only and not on ID. > > > > I also request them to give me call between 9.00> > to 10.00 PM on my mobile> > call. rest thing will be informed later.> > > > > > Regards,> > Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Now you can chat without downloading messenger.> > Click here to know how.> > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at

http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php> > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Piyush, I haven't received any replay from you, so re-pinging on this...

Regards,

Anand

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Sent: Friday, 4 January, 2008 3:30:37 PMRe: Re: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

Jai Gurudev,

Hi Piyush, coming to you comment

>>In Tantra fields also tantrik first will do jamming so that any tantrik will never come to >>know except ha has achieved very high level of spirituality with blessing from Nikhil >>Gurudev only..

I never heard of something like jamming the Tantra power itself. Can you please put some more light on this, whatever you know, how is that done etc.

Secondly, to my understanding, a fair level Tantrik can detect such things, and need not be very high level spiritual fellow.

Secondly, (With due respect to Gurudev), not all Tantrik of this world get blessed by Gurudev. And they can still possess this power for sure, I had seen it myself (sorry, I can't give more details than this)

Regards,

Anand

stuydaze <stuydaze >@ s.comThursday, 3 January, 2008 4:45:14 AM Re: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl

Hi! I'm new to the list. I want to learn more about all aspects of Mantra & tantra, but I wanted to comment on this issue. Several years ago, I found myself suddenly bending over backwards for a woman i knew. I couldn't stop thinking about her, which was odd becasue I didn't particularly like her. Before long, i found myself going out of my way to spend time with her, but whenever we did spend time together, I couldn't wait to get away from her. She was meanspirited, hateful & aggressive. I had never experienced anything like that before and it was a very unpleasant feeling.. I knew something was wrong when i started to see other people also bending over backwards for her. And the more they gave her, the more she would hurt them, as if she was trying to see how far she could push them. I am new to the whole concept of Vashikaran, and mantra in general. I'm the sort of person who will not beleive in

somethign until I have seen it, and maybe also learned how to do it, too. However, if that was what this woan used on us, I would say that Vashikaran by itself is not enough. You must still be able to appeal to the other person, or they will hate you in the end. Vashikaran, I would guess, may be a good way to open a door to another person if there is no other way, but I don't think it is everything you need. And if youhave traits thatv appeal to the other person, you might not need the Vashikaran, just a big smile and a warm hello.(If anyone could tell me, I would like to know how one could sense this sort of influence, and protect themselves from it. Thanks!)Good luck, any way.Cheers, Jeff@ s.com, piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ ...>

wrote:>> I would rather not like to comment on this issue but would like to site eg :> A fighter Jet when take off enemy radar captures immediately.> But smart are those whoe first will do Jamming of there surveillance systems> so that no body in world or other satellites wil come to know. > Then fighter jet from the country were it is take off scienttist will disable rays coming in there way. and then bu flying at low altitude by hiding Jet fighter will attack and will give bloody punch to enemy.> In Tantra fields also tantrik first will do jamming so that any tantrik will never come to know except ha has achieved very high level of spirituality with blessing from Nikhil Gurudev only.> > Jay Gurudev,> Piyush.> > Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:> Very rightly said Hansal.> > My typical observation is, whenever new people

get introduced to the field of Tantra, the first thing they want to tryout is either an Apsara sadhana, or use Vashikaran on some girl. Without botheration of what it takes to use it, who should or can use it, what are the long term effects etc.> > Its something like, a young kid taking admission in a school, and the next day he wants to build a plane himself !! Not that he can never do it, of course he would be able to do it in future, after following a regerous path of study, and getting success throughout to reach at a level, wherein he can use that knowledge to build a plane.> > A word of caution: If the person on whom you are using this vashikaran, if he/she knows about Tantra, depending upon his level, he can detect that something fishy is happening about him/her, or can even find out details about you. It he/she retaliates, are you capabale of taking that Hit on you?> >

> Jai Gurudev,> > Anand> > > Hansal Savla <hansal77@.. .>> @ s.com> Thursday, 27 December, 2007 6:04:44 PM> Re: Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal id pl> > Jai Gurudev,> > You seem to be in a greeaaat hurry. Vashikaran in 24> hrs....Success in sadhanas do not come fast and easy.> It does take time and definitely more than 24 hrs.> > Vande Nikhilam!> Hansal> > --- piyush mody <piyushmody10000@ .co. in> wrote:> > > All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,> > > > > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but> > conditions is>

> they themselves have done in practical and had> > achieved results in 24 hrs.> > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru> > Trimurti.> > > > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done> > power ful vashikaran and had achieved result in 24> > hrs then i request them to send me that on my> > Personal id only and not on ID. > > > > I also request them to give me call between 9.00> > to 10.00 PM on my mobile> > call. rest thing will be informed later.> > > > > > Regards,> > Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Now you can chat without downloading messenger.> > Click here to know how.> > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at

http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php> > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage.. Get it now

Guest guest

Does anybody has Baglamukhi mantra to attract wealth ???

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Hi Piyush,

>

> Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is

> they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in

24 hrs.

>

> There are many powerful mantras given in magazines of Gurudev.

There is one Bagalamukhi Vashikaran mantra: Om haleem baglamukhi amuk

streem hridayam mam vashm kuru kuru aim hreem swaha

>

> Is one of the most powerful, acute / Tivra mantra.

>

> Coming to results: The result depends on the one who is doing the

prayog. The success which I get, is no way related to the success you

might get, its totally irrelevent. Your own power , Gurumantra jap,

previous experience of doing sadhanas, Gurudev's blessings, and the

last, the person, on whom you are doing prayog, if its with -ve

intentions, and if there is some protective power on his/her side, or

using some kavach, your effect is bound to reduce. And if the kavach

is strong, it may not have an effect at all.

>

> But yes, if the prayog is repeated continuesly, no Kavach can take

hits, and will not withstand for ever, so you will get success....

how much, and when... all depends on the aforesaid results.

>

> I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti.

>

> I believe, everyone in this group belong to the same.

>

> If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful

vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to

send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID.

>

>

> This is already answered above.

>

> regards,

> Anand

>

>

>

> piyush mody <piyushmody10000

>

> Thursday, 27 December, 2007 9:30:26 AM

> Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent) Reply on Personal

id pl

>

> All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

>

>

> Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but conditions is

> they themselves have done in practical and had achieved results in

24 hrs.

> I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru Trimurti.

>

> If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done power ful

vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i request them to

send me that on my Personal id only and not on ID.

>

> I also request them to give me call between 9.00 to 10.00 PM on my

mobile

> call. rest thing will be informed later.

>

>

> Regards,

> Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

>

>

> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know

how.

>

>

>

> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev!

Baglamukhi mahavidya is to achieve victory over

enemies (human, diseases, others) and not for

attracting wealth.

Pls try Kamala, Lakshmi or Kanakdhara sadhana. I think

Oct or Nov 07 MTYV magazine has lots of sadhanas

related to attract wealth.

Rgds

Hansal

--- m23s500 <m23s500 wrote:

>

> Does anybody has Baglamukhi mantra to attract

> wealth ???

>

, Khatri Anand

> <khatrianand wrote:

> >

> > Hi Piyush,

> >

> conditions is

> achieved results in

> 24 hrs.

> >

> > There are many powerful mantras given in magazines

> of Gurudev.

> There is one Bagalamukhi Vashikaran mantra: Om

> haleem baglamukhi amuk

> streem hridayam mam vashm kuru kuru aim hreem swaha

> >

> > Is one of the most powerful, acute / Tivra mantra.

> >

> > Coming to results: The result depends on the one

> who is doing the

> prayog. The success which I get, is no way related

> to the success you

> might get, its totally irrelevent. Your own power ,

> Gurumantra jap,

> previous experience of doing sadhanas, Gurudev's

> blessings, and the

> last, the person, on whom you are doing prayog, if

> its with -ve

> intentions, and if there is some protective power on

> his/her side, or

> using some kavach, your effect is bound to reduce.

> And if the kavach

> is strong, it may not have an effect at all.

> >

> > But yes, if the prayog is repeated continuesly, no

> Kavach can take

> hits, and will not withstand for ever, so you will

> get success....

> how much, and when... all depends on the aforesaid

> results.

> >

> Trimurti.

> >

> > I believe, everyone in this group belong to the

> same.

> >

> power ful

> vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i

> request them to

> send me that on my Personal id only and not on

> ID.

> >

> >

> > This is already answered above.

> >

> > regards,

> > Anand

> >

> >

> >

> > piyush mody <piyushmody10000

> >

> > Thursday, 27 December, 2007 9:30:26 AM

> > Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent)

> Reply on Personal

> id pl

> >

> > All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

> >

> >

> conditions is

> achieved results in

> 24 hrs.

> Trimurti.

> >

> power ful

> vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then i

> request them to

> send me that on my Personal id only and not on

> ID.

> >

> > I also request them to give me call between 9.00

> to 10.00 PM on my

> mobile

> > call. rest thing will be informed later.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

> >

> >

> > Now you can chat without downloading messenger.

> Click here to know

> how.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now you can chat without downloading

> messenger. Go to

> http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

> >

>

>

>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at

Guest guest

Namaste,

Please no one take offense at this - but Sri

Baglamukhi Devi is quite capable of bestowing wealth

on whom She will. She is praised in Her stotra thus:

" Dispeller of Poverty "

" Cause of Accomplishment in Knowledge and Wealth "

I believe Devi blesses us each according to our own

karma and sacrifice.

Jai Gurudev!

--- Hansal Savla <hansal77 wrote:

> Jai Gurudev!

>

> Baglamukhi mahavidya is to achieve victory over

> enemies (human, diseases, others) and not for

> attracting wealth.

>

> Pls try Kamala, Lakshmi or Kanakdhara sadhana. I

> think

> Oct or Nov 07 MTYV magazine has lots of sadhanas

> related to attract wealth.

>

> Rgds

> Hansal

>

> --- m23s500 <m23s500 wrote:

>

> >

> > Does anybody has Baglamukhi mantra to attract

> > wealth ???

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Khatri Anand

> > <khatrianand wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Piyush,

> > >

> > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

> > conditions is

> > > they themselves have done in practical and had

> > achieved results in

> > 24 hrs.

> > >

> > > There are many powerful mantras given in

> magazines

> > of Gurudev.

> > There is one Bagalamukhi Vashikaran mantra: Om

> > haleem baglamukhi amuk

> > streem hridayam mam vashm kuru kuru aim hreem

> swaha

> > >

> > > Is one of the most powerful, acute / Tivra

> mantra.

> > >

> > > Coming to results: The result depends on the one

> > who is doing the

> > prayog. The success which I get, is no way related

> > to the success you

> > might get, its totally irrelevent. Your own power

> ,

> > Gurumantra jap,

> > previous experience of doing sadhanas, Gurudev's

> > blessings, and the

> > last, the person, on whom you are doing prayog, if

> > its with -ve

> > intentions, and if there is some protective power

> on

> > his/her side, or

> > using some kavach, your effect is bound to reduce.

> > And if the kavach

> > is strong, it may not have an effect at all.

> > >

> > > But yes, if the prayog is repeated continuesly,

> no

> > Kavach can take

> > hits, and will not withstand for ever, so you will

> > get success....

> > how much, and when... all depends on the aforesaid

> > results.

> > >

> > > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru

> > Trimurti.

> > >

> > > I believe, everyone in this group belong to the

> > same.

> > >

> > > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done

> > power ful

> > vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then

> i

> > request them to

> > send me that on my Personal id only and not on

> > ID.

> > >

> > >

> > > This is already answered above.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Anand

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > piyush mody <piyushmody10000

> > >

> > > Thursday, 27 December, 2007 9:30:26 AM

> > > Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent)

> > Reply on Personal

> > id pl

> > >

> > > All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

> > >

> > >

> > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

> > conditions is

> > > they themselves have done in practical and had

> > achieved results in

> > 24 hrs.

> > > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru

> > Trimurti.

> > >

> > > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done

> > power ful

> > vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then

> i

> > request them to

> > send me that on my Personal id only and not on

> > ID.

> > >

> > > I also request them to give me call between 9.00

> > to 10.00 PM on my

> > mobile

> > > call. rest thing will be informed later.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

> > >

> > >

> > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger.

> > Click here to know

> > how.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now you can chat without downloading

> > messenger. Go to

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Save all your chat conversations. Find them

> online at

>

>

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

, Jeff Davidson <esubi wrote:

>Hello,

My strong belief is, any god or goddess you pray will bestow you

with wealth and health provided you pray them sincerely. There may

be a few things which they may not do but definitely wealth is not

one among them. Pray sincerely and they will give everything they

can. Its my experience.

> Namaste,

>

> Please no one take offense at this - but Sri

> Baglamukhi Devi is quite capable of bestowing wealth

> on whom She will. She is praised in Her stotra thus:

>

> " Dispeller of Poverty "

> " Cause of Accomplishment in Knowledge and Wealth "

>

> I believe Devi blesses us each according to our own

> karma and sacrifice.

>

> Jai Gurudev!

>

>

>

> --- Hansal Savla <hansal77 wrote:

>

> > Jai Gurudev!

> >

> > Baglamukhi mahavidya is to achieve victory over

> > enemies (human, diseases, others) and not for

> > attracting wealth.

> >

> > Pls try Kamala, Lakshmi or Kanakdhara sadhana. I

> > think

> > Oct or Nov 07 MTYV magazine has lots of sadhanas

> > related to attract wealth.

> >

> > Rgds

> > Hansal

> >

> > --- m23s500 <m23s500 wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > Does anybody has Baglamukhi mantra to attract

> > > wealth ???

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Khatri Anand

> > > <khatrianand@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi Piyush,

> > > >

> > > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

> > > conditions is

> > > > they themselves have done in practical and had

> > > achieved results in

> > > 24 hrs.

> > > >

> > > > There are many powerful mantras given in

> > magazines

> > > of Gurudev.

> > > There is one Bagalamukhi Vashikaran mantra: Om

> > > haleem baglamukhi amuk

> > > streem hridayam mam vashm kuru kuru aim hreem

> > swaha

> > > >

> > > > Is one of the most powerful, acute / Tivra

> > mantra.

> > > >

> > > > Coming to results: The result depends on the one

> > > who is doing the

> > > prayog. The success which I get, is no way related

> > > to the success you

> > > might get, its totally irrelevent. Your own power

> > ,

> > > Gurumantra jap,

> > > previous experience of doing sadhanas, Gurudev's

> > > blessings, and the

> > > last, the person, on whom you are doing prayog, if

> > > its with -ve

> > > intentions, and if there is some protective power

> > on

> > > his/her side, or

> > > using some kavach, your effect is bound to reduce.

> > > And if the kavach

> > > is strong, it may not have an effect at all.

> > > >

> > > > But yes, if the prayog is repeated continuesly,

> > no

> > > Kavach can take

> > > hits, and will not withstand for ever, so you will

> > > get success....

> > > how much, and when... all depends on the aforesaid

> > > results.

> > > >

> > > > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru

> > > Trimurti.

> > > >

> > > > I believe, everyone in this group belong to the

> > > same.

> > > >

> > > > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done

> > > power ful

> > > vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then

> > i

> > > request them to

> > > send me that on my Personal id only and not on

> > > ID.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This is already answered above.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Anand

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > piyush mody <piyushmody10000@>

> > > >

> > > > Thursday, 27 December, 2007 9:30:26 AM

> > > > Powerful Vashikaran (Urgent)

> > > Reply on Personal

> > > id pl

> > > >

> > > > All Gurubhai, Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Do any body has Power ful Vashikaran Mantra but

> > > conditions is

> > > > they themselves have done in practical and had

> > > achieved results in

> > > 24 hrs.

> > > > I belong to beloved Nikhil Gurudev and Guru

> > > Trimurti.

> > > >

> > > > If Any gurubhai/Gurubahen has performed and done

> > > power ful

> > > vashikaran and had achieved result in 24 hrs then

> > i

> > > request them to

> > > send me that on my Personal id only and not on

> > > ID.

> > > >

> > > > I also request them to give me call between 9.00

> > > to 10.00 PM on my

> > > mobile

> > > > call. rest thing will be informed later.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Jay Gurudev, Jay Nikhilam.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger.

> > > Click here to know

> > > how.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Now you can chat without downloading

> > > messenger. Go to

> > >

> > http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

> > > >

> > >

> > >