Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can get

increased money through business, investments, lottery etc. Any help

would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anand

Guest guest

Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources (Business and investments).

For lottery etc, you need to try out "Akasmit Dhanalabh Prayog".

Both the above things are there in different books of Guruji.

Regards,

Anand

psych_md72 <psych_md72 Sent: Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM Sadhana for financial success

Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can get increased money through business, investments, lottery etc. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Anand

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

how is laxmi sadhana be done?Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources (Business and investments). For lottery etc, you need to try out "Akasmit Dhanalabh Prayog". Both the above things are there in different books of Guruji. Regards, Anand psych_md72 <psych_md72 > Sent: Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM Sadhana for financial success Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can get increased money through business, investments,

lottery etc. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Anand Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

all those mantra are coded and one has to decode them

first...

--- Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

> Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased

> money sources (Business and investments).

>

> For lottery etc, you need to try out " Akasmit

> Dhanalabh Prayog " .

>

> Both the above things are there in different books

> of Guruji.

>

> Regards,

> Anand

>

>

>

> psych_md72 <psych_md72

>

> Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM

> Sadhana for financial success

>

> Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana

> by which I can get

> increased money through business, investments,

> lottery etc. Any help

> would be appreciated.

> Thanks,

> Anand

>

>

>

>

>

> Chat on a cool, new interface. No download

> required. Go to

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Hi,

I was going through some old mails and found that you have already asked the same question early, and Mr. Mohan Kapoor had already answered you. So, what happened? Didn't those things worked for you? or you didn't tried at all?

Pasting the mail below:

======================================================================

----- Forwarded Message ----Mohan Kapoor <mohan_kpr Sent: Friday, 20 May, 2005 11:31:11 AMRe: Mantras regarding obtaining wealth

To obtain wealth in a quick time recitation of beej mantra of goddess lakshmi (SHREEM) 1008 times everyeady is very useful. You can also recite Lakshmi sahasranama stotra. To attract beautiful women you can chant the gayatri of Kamadev at least 108 times everyeady. Kamadev Gayatri:Kaamdevaay Vidmahe Pushpbaannaay Dheemahi Tanno Anangah Prachodayat. You can also try Kamadev sadhana which is explained in the website :www.siddhashram.org psych_md72 <psych_md72 wrote: Hi!I am new to this forum. I wanted to know what sadhana or mantra to do to get quick gain of wealth. I'm talking about winning the lottery and increased financial gains through my business. Would I do the Kuber or MahaLakshmi sadhana or would the beej mantra for these dieties work? How many repetitions and what is the length of sadhana. Also, any mantra or sadhana out there to attract beautiful women toone self and increase one's sexual proweress? I have heard of Kamadev mantra but do not know about it. Any help would be greatlyappreciated. Thanks,Anand

====================================================================== , Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:>> Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources (Business and investments).> > For lottery etc, you need to try out "Akasmit Dhanalabh Prayog". > > Both the above things are there in different books of Guruji.> > Regards,> Anand> > > > psych_md72 psych_md72 > Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM> Sadhana for financial success> > Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can get > increased money through business, investments, lottery etc. Any help > would be appreciated.> Thanks,> Anand> > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>

Guest guest

I didn't get what you meant by Mantras are coded. Pls clarify..

-Anand

satyendra k gupta <rsmultimediauk Sent: Friday, 7 December, 2007 10:15:19 AMRe: Sadhana for financial success

all those mantra are coded and one has to decode themfirst...--- Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:> Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased> money sources (Business and investments) .> > For lottery etc, you need to try out "Akasmit> Dhanalabh Prayog". > > Both the above things are there in different books> of Guruji.> > Regards,> Anand> > > > psych_md72 <psych_md72 >> @ s.com> Sent:

Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM> Sadhana for financial success> > Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana> by which I can get > increased money through business, investments,> lottery etc. Any help > would be appreciated.> Thanks,> Anand> > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download> required. Go tohttp://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Different magazines , books of Gurudev gives lots and lots of Lakshmi prayogs. You can get the material from Gurudham and do it.

There is no single procedure as such for all Lakshmi prayogs. The magazine or book where the prayog is given, there itself the procedure would be given.

Regards,

Anand

Sri <mrichakatik Sent: Friday, 7 December, 2007 7:18:46 AMRe: Sadhana for financial success

how is laxmi sadhana be done?Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources (Business and investments) .

Regards,

Anand

psych_md72 <psych_md72 >@ s.comSaturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM Sadhana for financial success

Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can get increased money through business, investments, lottery etc. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Anand

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Guest guest

Can anyone let me know the beej mantra of laxmi?khatrianand <khatrianand wrote: Hi, I was going through some old mails and found that you have already asked the same question early, and Mr. Mohan Kapoor had already answered you. So, what happened? Didn't those things worked for you? or you didn't tried at all? Pasting the mail below: ====================================================================== ----- Forwarded Message ----Mohan Kapoor

<mohan_kpr > Sent: Friday, 20 May, 2005 11:31:11 AMRe: Mantras regarding obtaining wealth To obtain wealth in a quick time recitation of beej mantra of goddess lakshmi (SHREEM) 1008 times everyeady is very useful. You can also recite Lakshmi sahasranama stotra. To attract beautiful women you can chant the gayatri of Kamadev at least 108 times everyeady. Kamadev Gayatri:Kaamdevaay Vidmahe Pushpbaannaay Dheemahi Tanno Anangah Prachodayat. You can also try Kamadev sadhana which is explained in the website :www.siddhashram.org psych_md72 <psych_md72 > wrote: Hi!I am new to this forum. I wanted to know what sadhana or mantra to do to get quick gain of wealth. I'm talking about winning the lottery and increased financial gains through my business. Would I do the Kuber or MahaLakshmi sadhana or would the beej mantra for these dieties work? How many repetitions and what is the length of sadhana. Also, any mantra or sadhana out there to attract beautiful women toone self and increase one's sexual proweress? I have heard of Kamadev mantra but do not know about it. Any help would be greatlyappreciated. Thanks,Anand ====================================================================== , Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:>> Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources (Business and investments).>

> For lottery etc, you need to try out "Akasmit Dhanalabh Prayog". > > Both the above things are there in different books of Guruji.> > Regards,> Anand> > > > psych_md72 psych_md72 > Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM> Sadhana for financial success> > Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can get > increased money through business, investments, lottery etc. Any help > would be appreciated.> Thanks,> Anand> > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>

Guest guest

Hi,

Many sadhanas are given at webite: http://www.siddhashram.org/sadhna.shtml

there are some really good like

Lakshmi Sadhanas of great Rishis and Master of Tantrahttp://www.siddhashram.org/s20001029.shtml

hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand

Sri <mrichakatik Sent: Friday, 7 December, 2007 7:18:46 AMRe: Sadhana for financial success

how is laxmi sadhana be done?Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources (Business and investments) .

Regards,

Anand

psych_md72 <psych_md72 >@ s.comSaturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM Sadhana for financial success

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

HI,

can any one please tell me the instrucation of how to perform *

Akasmit Dhanalabh Prayog *

I would be very greatful,

please email me on this at : dr_b_oo

Thank you for any help..

best regards

Affe

-- In , Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Any Lakshmi or Kuber Sadhana will get you increased money sources

(Business and investments).

>

> For lottery etc, you need to try out " Akasmit Dhanalabh Prayog " .

>

> Both the above things are there in different books of Guruji.

>

> Regards,

> Anand

>

>

>

> psych_md72 <psych_md72

>

> Saturday, 1 December, 2007 8:55:37 AM

> Sadhana for financial success

>

> Can someone please tell me of any mantra or sadhana by which I can