IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

shoolini Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai gurudev What is the form of shoolini ? What is Shoolini Mantra ? what are the benefits of this mantra. any one knows about this ? Is there any malefics do happen in case one has mis-pronounced the mantra and continuously do sadhana. I am not a sadhak I don not know any sadhana but seeking only for information. chandra Srinath Ram <srinath_atreya wrote: ||Jai Sadguru

Dutta||Both the mantras that you have mentioned are not the pure forms of Prathyangira devi mantra. The first one is a disorderly combination of Prathyangira and Vanadurga mantras - I don't know from where you got this. The Prathyangira moola mantra is as follows:|| Om hreem ksham bahksha jwala jwAlA jihvey karaala DhanshatreiyPrathyangirayei kSham hreem hum phat svahaa || , "prkerala" <sandesh_menon wrote:>> Hi> > what is the currect moola manthra of URGA PRATYANGIRA DEVI> > OM HREEM KSHAM BHAKSHA JVAALA JIHVEY PRATYANGIREY KSHAM HREEM > HUM> PHATT OM HREEM DHUM UTTHISHTA PURUSHI KIM SWABHISHI BHAYAM MEY> SAMUPASTITHAM YATHI SHAKYAM ASHAKYAM VAA THANN MEY BHAGAWATHI SAMYA> SAMYA SWAHA DHUM HRIM OM> > or> > Om ksham bahksha

Jvalaji hhvey> Karaala Dhamshatrey> Prathyangerey> kSham hreem heum bat svahaa> > I read two deferent moolamanthras. what is the currect moola manthra > fo pratyangira. is there any other manthras?. please clear out my > doubt> regards> sandesh>

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!