Guest guest

sadhana during menstrul cycle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring) on them

be done during menstrual cycle?

Guest guest

One can not perform sadhana during menstrual cycles. Not a single

sadhana. Only after 5 days you can perform it again.

, " mrichakatik " <mrichakatik wrote:

>

> can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring) on

them

> be done during menstrual cycle?

>

Guest guest

, " mrichakatik " <mrichakatik wrote:

>

> can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring) on them

> be done during menstrual cycle?

>

Jay Gurudev

Ofcours you c'nt do anything ?

Guest guest

Hi all,

Jay Gurudev.

It is true that one cannot perform the sadhnas during the periods and

have to wait for 5 days to start it again. But one good thing is, she

doesn't need to start it afresh, rather she can continue from the

count the sadhna got interrupted.

Jay Gurudev.

Santosh.

, " theeasternthunder "

<theeasternthunder wrote:

>

>

> One can not perform sadhana during menstrual cycles. Not a single

> sadhana. Only after 5 days you can perform it again.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " mrichakatik " <mrichakatik@> wrote:

> >

> > can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring) on

> them

> > be done during menstrual cycle?

> >

>

Guest guest

I read somewhere that maun mansik jap can be done even during

periods, is it true?

padma

]

, " mr.santosh "

<santosh.kumar.xinb2a wrote:

>

> Hi all,

> Jay Gurudev.

>

> It is true that one cannot perform the sadhnas during the periods

and

> have to wait for 5 days to start it again. But one good thing is,

she

> doesn't need to start it afresh, rather she can continue from the

> count the sadhna got interrupted.

>

> Jay Gurudev.

> Santosh.

> , " theeasternthunder "

> <theeasternthunder@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > One can not perform sadhana during menstrual cycles. Not a

single

> > sadhana. Only after 5 days you can perform it again.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " mrichakatik " <mrichakatik@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring)

on

> > them

> > > be done during menstrual cycle?

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

after these days, for any householder, one should wash all the idols and clean the puja room "COMPULSORY" with gomutra. that is what my wife got a message in a dream from some celestial.. And in generally you should wash your house once in a fifteen day or month with gomputra. You can acquire gomutra bottol. Just put 3-4 spoons in washng buckt and wash floors.. Gomutra has power to nullify gruh dosh and any bad elements/spirits in your house will also be washed away :-) Jai Gurudev This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, Yeah sure that is. Manasik or call it Ajapaa Jap...Japa in mind through the day and night...do it no matter whatever you do.it's great.padmahiraskar69 <padmahiraskar69 wrote: I read somewhere that maun mansik jap can be done even during periods, is it true?padma] , "mr.santosh" <santosh.kumar.xinb2a wrote:>> Hi all,> Jay Gurudev.>

> It is true that one cannot perform the sadhnas during the periods and > have to wait for 5 days to start it again. But one good thing is, she > doesn't need to start it afresh, rather she can continue from the > count the sadhna got interrupted.> > Jay Gurudev.> Santosh.> , "theeasternthunder" > <theeasternthunder@> wrote:> >> > > > One can not perform sadhana during menstrual cycles. Not a single > > sadhana. Only after 5 days you can perform it again.> > > > > > > > > > > > , "mrichakatik" <mrichakatik@> wrote:> > >> > > can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring)

on > > them > > > be done during menstrual cycle?> > >> >>

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Dear sir,

Thanks a lot for the info.

Can I know what is gomutra? Is it cow’s

urine ( komeom)?

I’m having pictures of gods in my

house and not idols. What should I use to clean the pictures ?

Thanks in advance

On Behalf Of Vikram Korde

06 September 2007 8:40

Re: Re:

sadhana during menstrul cycle

after

these days, for any householder, one should wash all the idols and clean the

puja room " COMPULSORY " with gomutra. that is what my wife got a

message in a dream from some celestial..

And

in generally you should wash your house once in a fifteen day or month with

gomputra. You can acquire gomutra bottol. Just put 3-4 spoons in washng buckt

and wash floors..

Gomutra

has power to nullify gruh dosh and any bad elements/spirits in your house will

also be washed away :-)

Jai

Gurudev

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the

intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do

not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from

your system. Thanks

Guest guest

availability of desi cow's gomutra is a big problem even in rural areas now a days leave alone big metropolis like Mumbai. Any other solution please ? Vikram Korde <Vikram.Korde wrote: after these days, for any householder, one should wash all the idols and clean the puja room "COMPULSORY" with gomutra. that is what my wife got a message in a dream from some celestial.. And

in generally you should wash your house once in a fifteen day or month with gomputra. You can acquire gomutra bottol. Just put 3-4 spoons in washng buckt and wash floors.. Gomutra has power to nullify gruh dosh and any bad elements/spirits in your house will also be washed away :-) Jai Gurudev This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks____________________

Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

Guest guest

Yes, its cows urine, doesnt matter desi or videsi cow..they all eat grass only..Its not that foreign cows eat nov-veg, but preference is given to desi cows... Idols/photos should be washed with clean water only (which we use for drinking, strictly no bathroom or general water). And only puja place or floors should be washed with gomutra mixed water. - Vikram ----- wrote: -----"Anuratha A/P Damothran" <anurathaSent by: Date: 09/06/2007 06:02PMRE: Re: sadhana during menstrul cycleDear sir, Thanks a lot for the info. Can I know what is gomutra? Is it cow?s urine ( komeom)? I?m having pictures of gods in my house and not idols. What should I use to clean the pictures ? Thanks in advance [ ] 06 September 2007 8:40 Re: Re: sadhana during menstrul cycle after these days, for any householder, one should wash all the idols and clean the puja room "COMPULSORY" with gomutra. that is what my wife got a message in a dream from some celestial.. And in generally you should wash your house once in a fifteen day or month with gomputra. You can acquire gomutra bottol. Just put 3-4 spoons in washng buckt and wash floors.. Gomutra has power to nullify gruh dosh and any bad elements/spirits in your house will also be washed away :-) Jai Gurudev ____________________ This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks

Guest guest

you are saying no distingtion between desi and videshi((ie hybried) but in many shivirs i have heared even fron srivastav ji that only desi cows urine can be used ?Vikram Korde <Vikram.Korde wrote: Yes, its cows urine, doesnt matter desi or videsi cow..they all eat grass only.. Its not that foreign cows eat nov-veg, but preference is given to desi cows... Idols/photos should be washed with clean water

only (which we use for drinking, strictly no bathroom or general water). And only puja place or floors should be washed with gomutra mixed water. - Vikram ----- wrote: ----- "Anuratha A/P Damothran" <anuratha (AT) nuclearmalaysia (DOT) gov.my>Sent by: Date: 09/06/2007 06:02PMRE: Re: sadhana during menstrul cycle Dear sir, Thanks a lot for the info. Can I know what is gomutra? Is it cow?s urine ( komeom)? I?m having pictures of gods in my house and not idols. What should I use to clean the pictures ? Thanks in advance [ ] 06 September 2007 8:40 Re: Re: sadhana during menstrul cycle after these days, for any householder, one should wash all the idols and clean the puja room "COMPULSORY" with gomutra. that is what my wife got a message in a dream from some celestial.. And in generally you should wash your house once in a fifteen day or month with gomputra. You can acquire gomutra bottol. Just put 3-4 spoons in washng buckt and wash floors.. Gomutra has power to nullify gruh dosh and any bad elements/spirits in your house will also be washed away :-)

Jai Gurudev ____________________ This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks____________________

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

, " harcau5 " <harcau5 wrote:

>

> , " mrichakatik " <mrichakatik@> wrote:

> >

> > can the sadhana of laxmi-durgaa by performing tratak(staring) on

them

> > be done during menstrual cycle?

> >

> Jay Gurudev

> Ofcours you c'nt do anything ?

>

No sadhna or puja can not be performed during menstrual cycle.