RemedySpot.com

RE: Testing...testing...and more testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

are you guys still getting etg??? and I do hope you know that Xmas trees are treated with some nasty chemies.makes them last and also can cause some serious allergies.Ill try to find the links to send..

I got called the 26th (expected that one) & again today the 27th. A friend at work the same as well---guess the idea is we addicts couldn't possible get thru a holiday w/o drinking or using, so back-to-back post holiday tests are a good way to prove that is truly the case. Whatever......Lorie <saclorie@...> wrote: I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm a littlefreaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the holidaycandies and

goodies paid off.> where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have anynew info to share about the test being used differently???> __________________________________________________

I got tested the 26th by firstlab....yeah, day after holidays, vacations and weekends are biggies....just incase someone sprayed pine smell and we inhaled...have to make sure we visited with a bag over our heads!!! Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt@...> wrote: I got called the 26th (expected that one) & again today the 27th. A friend at work the same as well---guess the idea is we addicts couldn't possible get thru a holiday w/o drinking or

using, so back-to-back post holiday tests are a good way to prove that is truly the case. Whatever......Lorie <saclorie > wrote: I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm a littlefreaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the holidaycandies and goodies paid off.> where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have anynew info to share about the test being used differently???> __________________________________________________

oh yeah don't forget about the interrogation with every friend and family member on what and how they cooked everything that we ate!! :)N <nautiques5@...> wrote: I got tested the 26th by firstlab....yeah, day after holidays, vacations and weekends are biggies....just incase someone sprayed pine smell and we inhaled...have to make sure we visited with a bag over our heads!!! Marsha Dienelt

<marshadienelt > wrote: I got called the 26th (expected that one) & again today the 27th. A friend at work the same as well---guess the idea is we addicts couldn't possible get thru a holiday w/o drinking or using, so back-to-back post holiday tests are a good way to prove that is truly the case. Whatever......Lorie <saclorie > wrote: I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm a littlefreaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the holidaycandies and goodies paid off.> where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have anynew info to share about the test being used differently???> __________________________________________________

Marla Omerzo Yeah I tested the 26th also.N <nautiques5@...> wrote: I got tested the 26th by firstlab....yeah, day after holidays, vacations and weekends are biggies....just incase someone sprayed pine smell and we inhaled...have to make sure we visited with a bag over our heads!!! Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt > wrote: I got called the 26th (expected that one) & again today the 27th. A friend at work the same as well---guess the idea is we addicts couldn't possible get thru a holiday w/o drinking or using, so back-to-back post holiday tests are a good way to prove that is truly the case. Whatever......Lorie <saclorie > wrote: I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm a littlefreaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the holidaycandies and goodies paid off.> where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have anynew info to share about the test being used differently???> __________________________________________________

---Well, what did ya'll expect? YOU KNOW according to the quack Drs

and Social Workers who run the trickment centers ya'll can't be

trusted to participate in Holiday Cheer cuz ya'll will be

triggered. You will have a strange blank mental spot and not even

know you are getting stoned cuz your higher power is getting drunk

with Santa and doesn't have time to intervene on behalf of your ass.

And YOU KNOW according to the freakshows in the rewms the holidays

are impossible for any drunk or junkie to abstain cuz ya'll are too

stooooooooopid to avoid devil drink.

And LET US NOT FERGIT what ole Ken Krap said about avoiding alcohol

in all forms. Ya'll know there is alot of goodies floating around

at Christmas and ya'll may inadvertantly eat a rum ball or something

and POOF, off to the drunken gutter you go. Hell, ole Ken might even

be concerned that Santa left you a special little gift. But I must

warn you, I'll be really pissed cuz there weren't no weed in my

stockin!

Hell, it ain't no wonder those assholes in the rewms can't quit.

They talk their fool selves right into it. In my opinion, most of

them SHOULD drink, then they would have an excuse for being such

losers.

Oh well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Don't fret about the

Piss Nazis. I guarantee you, they are just playing into the

propaganda perpetrated by the wannabe Drs and freaks who are in

charge of the recovery subculture. (Forgive them, for they know not

what they do.) That's all. I'm sure ya'll will pass with flying

colors. Try not to worry, although I know that is easier said than

done.

P.S. If Santa did leave you weed in your stocking, can I have it?

Love Madison

In Ethylglucuronide , Marla Damato <mddo06@...>

wrote:

>

> Marla Omerzo Yeah I tested the 26th also.

>

> N <nautiques5@...> wrote: I got tested the 26th by

firstlab....yeah, day after holidays, vacations and weekends are

biggies....just incase someone sprayed pine smell and we

inhaled...have to make sure we visited with a bag over our heads!!!

>

> Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt@...> wrote: I got called the

26th (expected that one) & again today the 27th. A friend at work

the same as well---guess the idea is we addicts couldn't possible

get thru a holiday w/o drinking or using, so back-to-back post

holiday tests are a good way to prove that is truly the case.

> Whatever......

>

> Lorie <saclorie@...> wrote:

>

> I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm a

little

> freaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the

holiday

> candies and goodies paid off.

>

>

> > where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone

have any

> new info to share about the test being used differently???

> >

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Tested the 22nd and 26th. They been testing me once a week since my

last DEC

> > where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have

any

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Do not worry...I was called twice in a row last week, and now got called again twice this week-26 and 27. I was more pissed off than freaked out. But, what can I do? Keep doing what I am supposed to, and pray that my vigilence and dilgence (and any other ence) paid off as well!

Bonnie

From: Ethylglucuronide [mailto:Ethylglucuronide ] On Behalf Of LorieSent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 6:38 AMEthylglucuronide Subject: Testing...testing...and more testing

I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm a littlefreaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the holidaycandies and goodies paid off.> where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have anynew info to share about the test being used differently???>

yeah, and then you poop your pants when you have inspected and

questioned everyone about everything, and then someone says..oh i

forgot i put a little vanilla extract in the toffee......geeeeze!

> > where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have

any

> >

>

>

>

>

>

At my last DEC, 12/13/06, they told me they were recommending decreased testing frequency. So much for that.saveh99 <gsxrn99@...> wrote: Tested the 22nd and 26th. They been testing me once a week since my last DEC> > where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have any> new info to share about the test being used differently???> >> > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Well, we're all in this together so it's not like any one person is being singled out. I know of 2 others not on the site who are experiencing the same re testing frequency. All I can say is I shoulda added more testing into the Christmas budget. Bonnie <bweinberger001@...> wrote: Do not worry...I was called twice in a row last week, and now got called again twice this week-26 and 27. I was more

pissed off than freaked out. But, what can I do? Keep doing what I am supposed to, and pray that my vigilence and dilgence (and any other ence) paid off as well! Bonnie From: Ethylglucuronide [mailto:Ethylglucuronide ] On Behalf Of LorieSent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 6:38 AMEthylglucuronide Subject: Testing...testing...and more testing I, too, got called in Dec 26th and 27th (Compassvision) and I'm

a littlefreaked out. Anybody else? I pray that my vigilence with the holidaycandies and goodies paid off.> where is everyone?? Have we given up the operation??? Anyone have anynew info to share about the test being used differently???> __________________________________________________