IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gaya

Desperate Times/Marriage Predictions

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to figure out the age and time of marriage on one of my friends' Birth chart.

31 / 5 / 1977 (31 st May)

Female

Time: Unknown

PLace: Peshawar

and time is unknown so I took it as 12:00 PM. Place of Birth is Peshawar.

The degrees between the venus and mars happen to be only 1. The degrees between the SUN and Venus happen to be around 45. So this method of calculating marriage age from this method seems wrong. As the Moon too seems to be far distant from the SUN and Mars. So can you please help me out in calculating the time of marriage here? And if there is any marriage in her chart, what type of a husband would she have? How old?

Dear gaya ji

Are you pathan since you have mentioned peshawar

time cannot be take as 12 as lagna changes every 2. 5 hrs and to the knowledge sun changes degree lil more that 1 remember 360

I would love to help you out but with my limited knowledge in astrology i dont know the procedure to rectify time as it is said to be done my prashana

only i can say that you pray to your god as mantra sastra suggests that it is one and all for same faith

Regards

Swapnil

Thank you. :) Her parents don't agree on the TOB, as they have forgotten it, but we can take it as the mother remembers it to be 2:00 PM in the afternoon. Her dad though remembers it as 11:00 AM. So we can take it to be 2:00 PM. Some of her history is infront of me, so I can guess which chart relates to her. Can you help out with that bit of data plz. :)