IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
iloveamma

Hindu Exorcism/Ritual in Rameshvaram

Rate this topic

I am searching for the name of a special Yagya that is NOT contained in the part of the vedas that teaches about how to worhsip the Gods and Goddesses.

It is in a different section, and is not commonly performed.

It is a ritual for exoricism and soul cleansing, possibly for black magic as well, and I know that during it they rub cow dung and many other things onto the physical body. I think it has 3 parts...the first is the cleansing, the second is forgiveness of sins and asking for forgiveness from other souls that have been harmed by the participant, and then the final part is a blessing.

I am in search of the name of this puja/homa and ANYONE who may be remotely familiar with what I am speaking of, or anyone who may be able to perform it.

Repeat..it is NOT a common puja/homa. I know that it is performed in Rameshvaram.

If you know what the name of this puja/homa is or have any information about what I am speaking of, please email me at black-magic-rescue@black-magic-rescue.com or post here...

It is an urgent situation. Thank you.