VivekNigam Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 To all respected astrologers of this forum , request you to kindly analyze my birth chart and suggest suitable remedial mesure as I am facing immense stress & pressure in my current job uncertainity/transfer. Birth details : DOB 26 Jun 1971, Time :03:45Am ; Place : Bangalore(Karnataka). Eagerly waiting for the response !!! Currently I am worshipping Lord Shiva , Hanuman & Shani deva. Quote
VivekNigam Posted July 6, 2009 Author Report Posted July 6, 2009 Respected Guruji,...still waiting for inputs ...pls suggest Quote
suvarchas Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 Respected Guruji,...still waiting for inputs ...pls suggest I shall read your chart and suggest remedies within a day or two.Kindly bear with me till then Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.