software_riaz

rishivatsyan Ji

Rate this topic

Dear Rishi Ji,

My details are as follows:

26th july 1981

02:57 AM

Secunderabad.

5th and 2nd house lord is placed in the 2nd house, its a Dhana Yoga, but placed with the malefic Mars the 12th house lord. so any Good Yoga is with the malefic becomes a malefic Yoga.. Also by nature mercury exchange the qualities, thats why when i wear emerald, i face financial problems. and also aspecting the 8th, which gives me lot of sadness and dippression.

Jupiter is in the 5th which is very good aspecting the 9th , 11th and 1st. which is realy good and not good in some other ways..

Sun is placed in the 3rd house and Cancer, which is very excelent by placement.

3rd house and Sun are very good for Courage and success. but placed with enemy Rahu and weak. wearing a gem for Sun will give Harm to younger siblings. and will make restless... the greatest advantage for streghtening the sun would be FAME, Courage, Victory, success, wealth and it adds to being liked by others..

Sun also aspecting the 9th house.

My Venus placed in the 4th house of leo. and weak. and also the lord of 6th house which is bad.

Venus the lagna as well as the 6th house lord aspecting the 10th house.

what is your opinion in regards to wearing Diamond gemstone.. will this give me positive results?

may i please have your views...

Thanks

Have a Nice Day

Riaz

Dear riaz ji.

1. in your case Mercury is conjuncting Mars .so bound to loss some of its quality and Mars is bound to gain. Mercury is your dahesh too. so it is better to make it strong.I see no reason why wearing panna gave you finance problem As its exalted rasi is in 5th house. so alway good for you. if you saw it result -- better not to wear Panna. Instead do some remedies for mercury

2. Main thing is, your lagna lord is in enemey territories. so worship and charity is only remedies .Considering of wearing gemstone can also be consider but better to avoid except in its dasha/bhukti

3. Saturn is good in your chart and Presently you are going Rahu MD and saturn antradasha . so you can consider wearing Amethyst.

4.when your Jupiter MD start,you must wear pukraj.As i have seen person of taurus lagna in Jupiter dasha gain very much. As Jupiter is consider as vipreet ratna for infliction caused by rahu(in rahu MD).Sometime it become very effective.

5 Always test gemstone for a week before wearing it

6.You can also consider wearing rudraksha instead of gem. and worship/Fasting is best remedies.

Thanks

Rishi Vatsyayan

Dear Rishi Ji,

My longitude is : 78 / 33

lattitude is 017 / 27.

Thank you so much for your views.

Yes, i have seen wonders in Jupiter Dasha.

Venus is in enemy house, and diamond will give me troubles. thats correct Sir.

I am wearing a Ruby gemstone, and have removed yellowsapphire and Diamond..

According to your point of view, do you think Ruby will do good.

Thanks you So Much.

Have a nice Day

Riaz