IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tonysinghwalia

Shilajit

Rate this topic

I've come across something called SHILAJIT, DABUR SHILAJIT, and I wanted to use it for weightloss. Im not even lying I lost about 9 pounds immediantly trying it but I still need to lose more to get back to ideal weight, im a little overweight I have muscle too but I've gained alot of weight from last year this substance will help me im sure I only used it for 2 weeks I took 2 capsules daily though the box says 4, I think 2 is enough though yea? its 500 mg EACH pill...it says to take with milk preferaby, why? Any other way it can be used?? I also use hajmola after my last meal?? It says that it aids other herbs too

As far as I know Shilajit isn't used for weight loss, it is used to increase energy and strength. It is a natural black tar like liquid that oozes out of the earth in the Himalayas. It is full of minerals, including things like gold in small quantities. It is supposed to give you a lot of energy.

I've come across something called SHILAJIT, DABUR SHILAJIT, and I wanted to use it for weightloss. Im not even lying I lost about 9 pounds immediantly trying it but I still need to lose more to get back to ideal weight, im a little overweight I have muscle too but I've gained alot of weight from last year this substance will help me im sure I only used it for 2 weeks I took 2 capsules daily though the box says 4, I think 2 is enough though yea? its 500 mg EACH pill...it says to take with milk preferaby, why? Any other way it can be used?? I also use hajmola after my last meal?? It says that it aids other herbs too

It cannot be used for weight loss an sich. It might increase your metabolic rate so you 'burn' your food more efficient (which can indeed result in some weight loss). The only thing that works for weight loss is to eat healthy (little sugar and fat) and exercise. There are no short cuts. Shilajit is an adaptogen, it will help your body to adapt to non-specific external 'stressors', thus keeping you healthy and in good shape. If I can make a suggestion, it would be to stay away from the commercialized pharmaceutical products that are marketed as Shilajit and put a lot of emphasis on its potential aphrodisiac qualities.

If that is your main goal, you might be better off with a Cordyceps sinensis extract. Google 'oriveda cordyceps_details' for a great overview of its powers and limitations.