IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karishma1010

Would like guidance

Rate this topic

Jai Jinendra

My name is Karishma. I just want some confirmation that my career life will be alright? I am worried because I'm not sure what to do career-wise yet so I was hoping somebody can tell me that I will be alright. Also, is there a way I can know my isht devta and/or planets that are helping or hurting me. Thank you.

Birth 10/10/1990

Birth Place: Ahmedabad, India

Birth Time: 8:50 AM

Jai Jinendra

My name is Karishma. I just want some confirmation that my career life will be alright? I am worried because I'm not sure what to do career-wise yet so I was hoping somebody can tell me that I will be alright. Also, is there a way I can know my isht devta and/or planets that are helping or hurting me. Thank you.

Birth 10/10/1990

Birth Place: Ahmedabad, India

Birth Time: 8:50 AM

Namaskar,

In my opinion, the house of profession has Kethu as well as exalted Jupiter, indicating problems or hindrance from time to time but also there is a solution. The Jupiter is 6th lord in your chart and if the profession is not disease related (for example medicine) there may be hidden (sweet toungue) enemies that will try to come in your way. Lot of meditation is requird if you have not started yet.

Worshiping Padmavati Mata and Lord Parasnath may be very helpful to you. Also, worship lord Shiva with Bhavani Mata (without flowers). A ring of cats eye may reduce some of the negative effects related to profession.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. What exactly do you mean by meditation.. as in pray?

Namaskar,

In my opinion, your thoughts are not focussed and meditation may be helpful as the life progress and it helps to look at the spiritual aspect of the life.

-WebYogi-