IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
devaki

help to fix a breaking marriage

Rate this topic

Respected guru's,

My brother got married ,actually after marriage we feel that may sisterinlaw doesnt slike my brother at all .she will not show any affection to my brother...after 2yrs of completing marriage she is still arrogant with my brother..our family is very much depressed about this when talked to her she says that she will be not break the marriage even then we observe that she doesnt change attitude and doent show any effection even though my parents brother gives everything she want, like she likes to live luxurious life and they provided her all what she wanted..inspite she is very less educated compared to my brother , she does whatever she like, only we want her to give love to my brother will it happen plz check both of their horoscopes....if it doesnt happen there is no reason in continuing thismarriage/..

my brothers DOB:27/5/1976

TOB:11:30 night nakshtra: krithika-1st padam

mesha raasi.makara lagnam..

pob: vizianagaram, andhrapradesh

my sister-in-law DOB:12/5/1985

TOB: 1:30 afternoon; nakshtra: dhanistha-4 padam

thula lagnam

pob: hyderabad,andhrapradesh

plz check their compatibility,and let us know whether they will have good married life if so how many kids for them...

waiting for ur reply

thank you.