IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Himabindu

Evil Spirit or a guardian angel?

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to put this query. However, as I have seen some noble hearted people here, I wanted to.

I usually start my day with yoga, Pranayama & prayers. It happened in Dec 2007 when I was in my third trimester carrying my first baby. I heard a voice or may be I should say a mere thought entered into mind saying that " I am taking two" from you.

I never gave it a serious thought and totally forgotten about that. When I gave birth to my first child, a baby boy, I was surprised to see that there are only 3 fingers on his left hand.

Right from there, my family started to experience certain unusual things happening. On the 6 th day of his birth, in my bedroom, I had clearly seen a lady in the midnight looking with so much of compassion and love towards my baby. I have mistaken her to my mother-in-law who was sleeping in another bedroom adjacent to mine. When I enquired that with her, the following morning, she said that she never entered my room. On the very same day, my husband, who was sleeping in the next bed had clearly seen(might be in a dream) a demonic figure squatting next to him and trying to cross my husband to reach to my baby. He said that he chanted Hanuman chalisa and it disappeared.

Thank the Almighty, nothing bad happened.

From then on, I never seen that lady in my house. But relatives of mine who were on a week's visit, told us they saw a lady moving in the house.

Who would she be? At times, I am scared. However,as nothing bad happened, I am relaxed.

Pls could any one in this forum tell me what is this all about.

I hope I am safe. Or would this lead to something else? Pls let me know and suggest.

Brothers : Ravindran & Dhruv, please kindly reply me on this & suggest if something needs to be done.

Kind Regards

Himabindu