IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mustmanoj

metals in medicines

Rate this topic

hello friends,

This is Manoj Soni, new user to this website and really studying Ayurveda over the internet for several months now though i am not ayurved doctor..

well while studying thrugh internet, i came to know about excess use of metals in ayurved medicines which can really harm the human body and it is already proven by medical science and ayurved doctors are not ready to accept it and i haven't yet find any firm proven answer either from net or ayurved doctor

does anyone has some link or source to discuss on this topic.

Thanks

Manoj Soni

It is a fact that both Ayurveda and Siddha medicine use heavy metals in their some of their medicines. It is the ayurvedic belief that poison acts as an antidote to some diseases (just like western medicine may use chemotherapy or radiation to kill harmful tumors). Rather than reject this belief, it needs to be scientifically studied and determined. This practice has existed for thousands of years, and you cannot remove it without rejecting the entire system of ayurveda.