Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Astrology Guide Needed

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

My name is Puneet and I dont have a happy life of what others have, having faith in god allmighty, I here ask an expert to look through my horoscope and tell me of what bad deed have I done in my past life to live this life one without any joy at all. Pls tell me when will there be a good time in my life, when will i be with some one to share and live life.

 

 

  • MY birth date 3rd december 1988
  • Time 05:13AM or 05:32AM
  • Place of birth Jalandhar city, Punjab, India.

 

  • Pls tell me of a good major to study in college and when will i get marry so that i cannot be loney no more.
  • Pls be frank/Honest to me even if i have something real bad or good i can take it all.

THANKYOU EVERYONE.

Posted

 

Hello

My name is Puneet and I dont have a happy life of what others have, having faith in god allmighty, I here ask an expert to look through my horoscope and tell me of what bad deed have I done in my past life to live this life one without any joy at all. Pls tell me when will there be a good time in my life, when will i be with some one to share and live life.

 

 

  • MY birth date 3rd december 1988
  • Time 05:13AM or 05:32AM
  • Place of birth Jalandhar city, Punjab, India.

 

  • Pls tell me of a good major to study in college and when will i get marry so that i cannot be loney no more.
  • Pls be frank/Honest to me even if i have something real bad or good i can take it all.

THANKYOU EVERYONE.

 

You are going through Rahu cycle. Ra/Ra/Ke. This I hate to say it is "normal". But wouldn't be so difficult if moon were stronger. You should wear Pearls and pray to Lakshmi and Shri Moon daily. Do you have interest in performing arts? Try to find something CREATIVE to do. The 5th house is a very creative/playful house. With Rahu you sometimes must find an unconventional approach to life. I see strength with drama/acting/arts. Also you could be an effective speaker too. Best of luck.

 

- Pablo

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Respected Sir, my birth date is 17.06.1981, 8 -30 am, krishnanagar, west bengal, running rahu dasha. should I wear a gomedha or hassonite and red corel? I would be grateful if you kindly reply me. Thanks and regards.

Santanu

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...