IndiaDivine.org

I miss India..when will I visit?

Rate this topic

I was going to ask a typical question honestly, but I decided to ask something that I have been wanting for a long..LONG..long..LONG time.. sorry for the emphasis on long lol..but

In 2000 of september I went to India, and my god, I loved it, I loved it even more when I came back haha because I remember missing Canada when I was there at times..oh man dont ask my why LOL but I do love living in Canada! But im 21 now and problem is my family esp my dad has problems with his family preventing me to go to India well as a family. But I know I will go back whenever I get the chance, but could someone look into my chart and see that?? I know it sounds a little difficult I think I dont know but I guess when is OVERSEAS travel indicated in my chart? It would be so amazing to find out if someone could evaluate..man I miss India too much dont get me started, this feeling has been with me since 2000 and im 21 now I was 13 then. I also love Hinduism and has made me love my born religion Sikhism as well, Jai Ho India!! India is divine and beautiful and words could not help emphasize how much I miss India! I visited Shimla got to see Sri Hanuman Jakhu Mandir, Amritsar, Manikaran Gurdwara, Chintpurni etc anyways sorry to ramble! My Details; SEPTEMBER 26, 1987, 13:05, TORONTO CANADA