IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
iloveamma

Feeling so hopeless...please help

Rate this topic

My life has been nothing short of misery.

I am trying to figure out how to proceed. If I should just give up and proceed to an ashram for the rest of my life because there will be nothing but failure for me in the future. This is all I have known in the past. And even trying to get well is difficult. I have been unable to get the proper health care.

I have health problems that have kept me at home for nearly 5 years, but I have been sick my entire life. I am broke, and in a loveless marriage. I am also isolated in my husband's country where I do not speak the language and want to leave. Not even necessarily to leave the marriage, but to leave and look for work in a country that will hire me. If I can be well enough.

But I am scared. Because I am financially reliant on him. And if I leave, I will be trying to live on my own..and I am SOOOO in debt, nearly $200,000 US dollars and I will probably never get out of it because I have always been sick. I am not sure I can make it on my own...due to my past....I feel so powerless.

I just recently found out I have a Daridra Yoga which made me feel even more hopeless.

I feel so depressed, which I am coming to learn is a thyroid problem and is actually chemical. I begin medicine for that in 2 days, but am still not sure if that is really the source of all my problems.

I do not know what to do.

Can someone help to guide me? And try to make me feel a little better? Please?

Skokie Illinois, USA

May 1, 1975

23:22 Daylight Savings

My life has been nothing short of misery.

I am trying to figure out how to proceed. If I should just give up and proceed to an ashram for the rest of my life because there will be nothing but failure for me in the future. This is all I have known in the past. And even trying to get well is difficult. I have been unable to get the proper health care.

I have health problems that have kept me at home for nearly 5 years, but I have been sick my entire life. I am broke, and in a loveless marriage. I am also isolated in my husband's country where I do not speak the language and want to leave. Not even necessarily to leave the marriage, but to leave and look for work in a country that will hire me. If I can be well enough.

But I am scared. Because I am financially reliant on him. And if I leave, I will be trying to live on my own..and I am SOOOO in debt, nearly $200,000 US dollars and I will probably never get out of it because I have always been sick. I am not sure I can make it on my own...due to my past....I feel so powerless.

I just recently found out I have a Daridra Yoga which made me feel even more hopeless.

I feel so depressed, which I am coming to learn is a thyroid problem and is actually chemical. I begin medicine for that in 2 days, but am still not sure if that is really the source of all my problems.

I do not know what to do.

Can someone help to guide me? And try to make me feel a little better? Please?

Skokie Illinois, USA

May 1, 1975

23:22 Daylight Savings

Namaskar,

In my opinion, the Rahu maha dasa is running since 1994 till March 2012. Rahu is not well placed in the house of Mars in 12th. It will be followd by Jupiter MD who is placed in 4th in his own house and also lagna lord. Saturn is in spouse house aspecting Lagna and Jupiter. Saturn is debilited in Navamsa and is with mars aspecting spouse/marrigae house. It makes Jupiter little weak but overall it is much better than what you are going through. I can expect change for good only when Jupiter dasa starts.

Spouse lord is in 6th, disease and enemies house indicating not a good marriage.

Coming back to going to Ashram, it is up to you to decide as it will depend greatly on your religious nature and thirst for divine knowledge and God. In my opinion, I do not see much strong planetary combinations till 2012 to do so as well as your real inclination for this. this may not necessarily cancels the Karmic effects from previous lives but rather pospones it. You have a choice to pay your dues now and get over it or in some other lives, it is your choice. I understandd it is extremely difficult go through it but we all do so. my point is do not loose hope and think it is for good and you are paying your dues very fast. Try your best to overcome this phase.

Thyroid is also very important problem and medicine may not help in 2 days to see the effects. It requires few weeks to feel the effects specially the depression part of the life and low in energy. Check your food habits, it may also be important to overcome this problem.

You may like to wear unheated yellow topaz in silver ring in first finger. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Lakshmi every day (without flowers).

If possible, donate clothes, shoes, umbrella, food to needy people (no animal associated items) on Saturdays. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Hope this helps.

-WebYogi-

Thank you so much for taking your time for me. I really appreciate it.

You said something that was very interesting to me...

You said that if I go to the ashram and live life there, that I would only be "postponing" my karma?

May I ask please how it is you came to that conclusion?

Is it some aspect of my chart that indicates that? Because in my mind, that reasoning does not fit. I am very interseted to hearing your opinion and view of this matter, because I know I do not know everything....I know less than I ever thought I could know!!! I never thought in my wildest dreams my life would be a disatrous mess at 34...In fact, I do not even know how I am alive.

I was told by an skilled astrologer that I should have died in 2004...do you see this?

You also wrote

It makes Jupiter little weak but overall it is much better than what you are going through.

Were you referring to when my Jupiter comes?

What would be the point of any of it, if anything I may gain in 2012 is going to be lost again in 2019 when the next Daridra Yoga dasa is triggered again?

Can you please explain to me what is the Daridra Yoga business, and am I making things worse in my mind than they are?

I hope it is ok also that I do not agree with your statement that everyone goes through it...having Rahu in your 12th house along with everything else in the 6th of disease in my Rahu dasa means EXTREME suffering, to a point that people just flat out do not understand unless they have been through EXTREME and ongoing physical and emotional pain. Being sick and bed ridden for their ENTIRE LIVES is not something that everyone goes through and can relate to. In fact, most people have NO CLUE about illness and it makes it very difficult to relate to people who do not understand it.

So to this point of people understanding because they have to go through it, I just do not agree.

How can people have any sort of life, when they are SICK, IN PAIN, have NO MONEY, and NO LOVE to support them in their life to get them through it? And worse, when your family sexually and phsycially abuses only later to oust you and betray you and steal the inheritance money that was karmically destined to be yours? It is torture and a living hell.

Not everyone has that kind of life...and I do not understand why you say that everyone has to go through it...because it is not true.

Most days I do want to die. I am not suicidial, but I wish God would end this nightmare. I have been through so much trauma, that most would never even have lived through...and most people do not walk around with that sort of feeling. Feeling like God has abandoned them. I do not see any hope...only more pain in my future. What is there to look forward to?

And what is worse is I am realistic....I question the future and feel that nothing is going to really change until 2012...yet my husband has these unrealistic expectations that "soon, I will be well and can work and support myself". And I just do not even believe that is possible. And I try to tell him that it may not happen, and he cannot believe it. Because if that is true, then HIS life will also be awful until 2012.

I really do not know what to do. If I should change my thinking...or just accept my crappy fate. Or can my guru change it? Will She change it?

Can you tell me, should I leave here, and try to go to another country and work in October or November? Or will I not be able to make it there? Will I be too sick near the end of this year?

I am so miserable...I cant take much more. I feel I must leave here. Again, if only to work. Would this work if I did it?

How am I to get through it? I do not know how.

Please help me further if you can.

Thank you so much for taking your time for me. I really appreciate it.

You said that if I go to the ashram and live life there, that I would only be "postponing" my karma?

Is it some aspect of my chart that indicates that? Because in my mind, that reasoning does not fit. I am very interseted to hearing your opinion and view of this matter, because I know I do not know everything....I know less than I ever thought I could know!!! I never thought in my wildest dreams my life would be a disatrous mess at 34...In fact, I do not even know how I am alive.

I was told by an skilled astrologer that I should have died in 2004...do you see this?

You also wrote

It makes Jupiter little weak but overall it is much better than what you are going through.

What would be the point of any of it, if anything I may gain in 2012 is going to be lost again in 2019 when the next Daridra Yoga dasa is triggered again?

Can you please explain to me what is the Daridra Yoga business, and am I making things worse in my mind than they are?

I hope it is ok also that I do not agree with your statement that everyone goes through it...having Rahu in your 12th house along with everything else in the 6th of disease in my Rahu dasa means EXTREME suffering, to a point that people just flat out do not understand unless they have been through EXTREME and ongoing physical and emotional pain. Being sick and bed ridden for their ENTIRE LIVES is not something that everyone goes through and can relate to. In fact, most people have NO CLUE about illness and it makes it very difficult to relate to people who do not understand it.

So to this point of people understanding because they have to go through it, I just do not agree.

How can people have any sort of life, when they are SICK, IN PAIN, have NO MONEY, and NO LOVE to support them in their life to get them through it? And worse, when your family sexually and phsycially abuses only later to oust you and betray you and steal the inheritance money that was karmically destined to be yours? It is torture and a living hell.

Not everyone has that kind of life...and I do not understand why you say that everyone has to go through it...because it is not true.

Most days I do want to die. I am not suicidial, but I wish God would end this nightmare. I have been through so much trauma, that most would never even have lived through...and most people do not walk around with that sort of feeling. Feeling like God has abandoned them. I do not see any hope...only more pain in my future. What is there to look forward to?

And what is worse is I am realistic....I question the future and feel that nothing is going to really change until 2012...yet my husband has these unrealistic expectations that "soon, I will be well and can work and support myself". And I just do not even believe that is possible. And I try to tell him that it may not happen, and he cannot believe it. Because if that is true, then HIS life will also be awful until 2012.

I really do not know what to do. If I should change my thinking...or just accept my crappy fate. Or can my guru change it? Will She change it?

Can you tell me, should I leave here, and try to go to another country and work in October or November? Or will I not be able to make it there? Will I be too sick near the end of this year?

I am so miserable...I cant take much more. I feel I must leave here. Again, if only to work. Would this work if I did it?

Please help me further if you can.

Namaskar,

Following is my opinion, it is in blue ink:

What I meant is that going to Ashram is for religious reasons for example to progress in spiritual life etc. if your liking is for something else then paying the negative karma one is postponing them and in time, one has to pass through them any way. There is then no choice.

It is interesting how I came to this conclusion. It is not only my experience but experience of several from years. One does not have to agree it only time and experience reveals it and one has to go through it to understand. It is not even a matter of few minutes or discussion for years perhaps several life times.

No comments.

You also wrote

Yes, in my opinion, when Jupiter comes, time may be better than this. Also, by end of this year, Jupiter will leave its debilition sign, you may try that time to best for your healing purpose.

I do not think I said or I meant this.

This may make person leave without any enjoying luxury, lives miserable life does not matter even the person is rich or poor, involves in negative thinking etc.

Answer is one of the above. It requires lot of time and efforts to achieve this. An individual experience may not even be narrated accurately, one has to go through it to experience and even then it may not be same.

Life is very complex and one people understand the meaning of thir actions and consequences, events will be different.

As above.

If people know what will happen after they kill themselves, they may not think of killing themselves. Just imagine, to get away from problems whatever it may be, after taking of their own life does not help when they discover this part, what the person will do next? Can not kill again himself/herself as it has been done already. They do not know how stressful the situation then would be? At least the person know how to deal with now but after this life this opportunity may not even be available. Thus, best use of the time.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

elexoninitem ixen