CHUMKI Posted May 28, 2009 Report Posted May 28, 2009 Hello Astrologers , Could you please analyse my birth details given below and tell me how will be my professional career ? Shall I be able to continue job whole life or not ? Do I have any chance to reach top level in my job ? So far I have worked only in India and in Private firms ; Do I have any chance to visit abroad ? Birth details :: Date of birth : 1st September , 1978 Time of birth : Morning 2.50 am Place of birth : Calcutta Regards Quote
unanth Posted May 28, 2009 Report Posted May 28, 2009 chumki, its really unbelievable to know this.. u are just 9 months old and acheived so much... please mentioned ur correct year of birth so that members can help here. i am no astrologer.. goodluck Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.