IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
target00

Query About Vishyog

Rate this topic

i had read that this combination forms Vishyog. i really had experienced a bad period during last 10 yrs. i want to know if this yog can be overcome or can be made benefic.after what age this vishyog can be neutralised............................................! My name is -- Nirav Shah..... Birth date -- 13/11/1985...... Birth place -- AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT) (INDIA) .......... Birth time -- 14.30 pm ............ janmkudli detail >>>>> 1st house -- Rahu....... 6th house -- Mangal........ 7th house -- surya,,,shukra,,,ketu,,,(Pluto).......... 8th house -- shani,,,chandra,,,buddh,,,,,,(Urenas)........... 9th house -- (napchun) ............. 10th house -- Guru...............

Dear target00,

As per the details provided by you, following chart can be formed:

Lagna: Aquarius

Rashi: Scorpio

Current Dasha: Mercury + Rahu

You have Sun, Moon and Jupiter debilitated in your chart. The planets that can help you are Mercury and Saturn.

Undoubtedly there might have been various losses and struggle in your life. There might have been prominent financial crisis and no gain from anywhere. This is because of Jupiter's debilitation. There is a possibility that you maybe dependent on someone for basic needs. I think you must be the youngest of your siblings and your looks/personality might have been different from others in family.

Getting back to your query.

Vish Yoga is formed when Saturn is conjust Moon, a prominent combination in your chart. You have this combination in 10th house, which is the house of profession along with Mercury. I believe because of Mercury's influence Vish Yoga will not be that prominent in your chart. However, if any problems arise, they would be professional, you may betray someone professionally, or get deviated from your Karma.

Don't worry much about Vish Yoga, unless you see hardship in professional front.

wbr

Ayush