IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
phoeni

vedic astrology for second marriage???

Rate this topic

Namaste everybody,

I have been approached for a matrimonial proposal by a girl who has been divorced after a brief marriage. After knowing her story and communicating with her, I felt I should consider her proposal. I got the horoscope compared from professional astrologer and he recommended not to proceed ahead (indicating troubled married life) after comparing our horoscopes. The astrologer didn't know about her divorce. After reading conflicting views online about whether horoscope matching should be done for remarriage, I have the following questions:

1) I am an unmarried man and the girl is divorced. Does vedic astrology or vedic tradition recommend marriage between unmarried and divorced person?

2) Do our horoscopes match? Here are our birth details:

Me:

DOB 14th June 1980

Place: Mumbai

Time: 07.02 pm

She:

DOB 9th Nov 1980

Place: Mumbai

Time: 05.30 am

Thanking in anticipation!

Dear phoeni,

Esteemed members on this forum will look at your chart and provide their analysis.

But to answer the first question - I dont think there is anything in our Vedic tradition that prohibits marriage between an Unmarried man and divorced woman.

There was a brief period in our country where there was corruption of our Sastras and its interpretation and widow remarriage was shunned and divorcees were kept out of mainstream society. This probably is still continuing in remote villages or ultra-orthodox communities. Our mindsets towards this is definitely changing - atleast in principle if not in practice.

For all practical purposes in the current generation - there is nothing disallowing this marriage. Based on results of horoscope matching there may be a judgement call that you may have to make.

With Best Wishes.

Classic72

Dear Classic72,

Thank for replying question 1. It makes a lot of sense.

I look forward for guidance by esteemed members on this forum for question 2. It will put to rest most of my doubts.

Regards,

Phoeni

Dear Phoeni,(real name ?)

Matching is 2nd step after 1st step of checking the individual horoscopes are good or not.

Vedas doesn't prohibit second marriage for ladies,rather they encouraged by different set of rules.

In the lady's chart , a clear indication is available about seperation from partner. Is it one time or can repeat may be the question before a second marriage is proposed.

Her mangalik dosha is not neutralised due to association of debilitated moon and aspect of Shani on Kuja in 2nd house.

Astrologically she is prone for multiple relatioships and breaks.There seems to be more influence of her mother on her.

So ,decide after considering the other facts also.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear USR,

Many thanks for your reply and taking a look at girl's horoscope... Phoeni is not my real name, just an alias :)

Your prediction looks right... She did tell me that she is close to her mom... I am vary of going ahead because she has already been in a failed conjugal relationship and her horoscope speaks likewise.

Regards,

Kalpesh

U.Sanjeeva Rao, I was wondering that you don't suggest people prayers or some other solution where the horoscope don't match. I mean if the girls horoscope is not great than just ignore and move on to other girl. What about this girl? If all pandit's suggest the same for her than who would marry her. Maybe someday a real man will ignore all these predictions and hold her hand.

Dear ashi2001

Astrologers can only guide based on horoscopes. We reply to what is asked. We can't force what they should do.

In this case the question is about suitability. In some cases after deciding about marriage they ask for suitability, then we give advice on remedies to reduce the malefic effects of planets. So, don't blame astrologers .

In this case the question is asked by the boy and it is for him to decide in choosing the girl .

As you wish,some good person can lend a hand to her.

But can you find a real good man without selfishness ?

with best wishes,

USR

Dear USR,

What kind of remedies would you recommend if she is to get remarried and wants to make her marriage work... Also, can you please compare our horoscopes and see whether there is any compatibility between us or is it a complete mismatch?

Many thanks,

Kalpesh

Hi Kalpesh,

All I wanna tell you is don't give up your love. I can understand if it is an arranged marriage proposal. It is easy to ignore those proposals and move on. But your decision to match your horoscope with a divorced woman shows that you like her. Rest is upto you to decide.

Good Luck

Dear USR,

I totally agree with all your points. I don't have anything to say.

I have seen marriages getting cancelled and relationships getting over if horoscopes don't match. It is very sad.

I just request every astrologer to please let the native know that astrology also provides remedies where horoscopes don't match.

Hi Kalpesh,

All I wanna tell you is don't give up your love. I can understand if it is an arranged marriage proposal. It is easy to ignore those proposals and move on. But your decision to match your horoscope with a divorced woman shows that you like her. Rest is upto you to decide.

Good Luck

Hi Ashi2001,

I am not in love with the girl... If I am convinced that there aren't issues in going ahead then I will get to know her better... Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to interact with her for a long time and then tell her that horoscopes don't match.

Regards,

Kalpesh

Dear Kalpesh,

She has to pray/puja Sri Mangal Gowri / parvathi mata on Tuesdays and Lord Shani on Saturdays.

Regarding matching you score above average.

This answers Ashi also. It seems Ashi has not yet entered this zone.(love/marriage etc):) .If I am wrong Ashi can correct me.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear USR,

well well well ... I recently got married :). But let me tell you something ... shaadi ka ladoo jo khaye wo pachtaye jo na khaye wo bhi pachtaye. Honestly my personal chart is quite screwed up and I feel very emotional when I see similar charts. Actually astrology put me on the path where I started believing in God. I was a nastik. I just know one pray hanuman chailsa and I am surviving with the help of it and my believe in hanumanji. People speak very highly about you in this group. Where are you from?

Regards.