IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
SheetalL

Gemstone for good health+professional growth

Rate this topic

Gemstone for good health+professional growth--- your query

no gem stone is advisable for sheetel . Only do following remedies and thing will improve like magic

1. wear Iron ring for Saturn(every body know this ring) for 3 years Must

2.recite of

Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe

Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam

Urvaarukmiv Bandhanaan

mrityormuksheeya Maamritaat. daily before going to bed/sleep

3. worship of lord Ganesha.Must and lord shiva

4.Wear of 5.25 ratti Panna on a little finger in Gold(both remedies for mercury and sun)Must

5. no ruby or moti Please

6.consider wearning 5 mukhi rudraksha mala

9. if thing turn out to be good within one year contact me or send message to me

God bless you

Rishi Vatsyayan

Your Concern about Ruby and Panna in Gold

Dear sheetal,

Your query was related with gemstone for good health and for professional growth

Gold ------metal of sun

Ruby----Gem for sun------Your Soul

Panna-----Gem for Mercury---- represent intellect----more analytical ability---Help in

gaining good knowledge providing other planets is favorable.As you are software engineer and

i

There are many theory for recommendation of gemstone

1.Recommend gemstone which is friend of lagn lord. in your case it is Saturn and mercury.

Sun and moon are its enemey . mars and jupiter are neutral to it.

2.Recommend gemstone for functional benefic Planets---in your case Sun,Mercury and Saturn is

functional benefic

3.Vipreet ratna theory- Recommend stone for enemy of malefic planets. Some time in Rahu

AD,Gemstone for Jupiter become very effective.

4.There is no description of prescribing ratna in any of reputed Jyotish literture .but only

donation of Ratna ---But in present Kali yuga,if you suggest somebody to donate Rs 3000/-

Ratna to some body.if immediately spread rumor about you that that person is fraud etc-----

5.do not recommend gemstone for trik house lord(6,8,12)--in your case it is diamond,Jupiter,Mars

6.recommend gem stone for lagna nakshatra --- in your case it is ruby.

7,Recommend gemstone for 1,5,9 house only and any yog karka planet in a horoscope. In your

case it is Diamond,Panna and Neelem.Saturn stone is yog karka in your case.

8.Donot recommend gemstone as now a day it has become a tool for making money-----My view

9 don;t recommend gemstone for 2,7 house lord as it is considered marka house. in your case it is Mars and mercury.

there are many more view. --now you can guess why there is different in opinion regarding recommending gemstone for a person.

But people demands recommendation of Gemstone otherwise they think this person know nothing of astrology(jyotish is differnt thing). Even your honest advice is look as neech.

Your query by its nature is not good. you can declare that i know nothing about astrology.

Why i suggested Panna with gold ring.Panna is your 5th house lord placed in 10th house with malefic ketu. So need to make it strong it. if you want professional success at the cost of your health as mercury is your marka too. --- think about your query and your present health status.

What was my first recommendation---no gem stone is advisable for sheetel -------which you ignore----due to kali yuga -- as you are very much interested in wearing gemstone.

wear Iron ring for Saturn(every body know this ring) for 3 years Must--This is also gem----which you ignore----Kali yuga effect.

recite of

Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe

Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam

Urvaarukmiv Bandhanaan

mrityormuksheeya Maamritaat. daily before going to bed/sleep----for health ----which you ignore.

worship of lord Ganesha.Must and lord shiva----it seem you are not interesed in worship-----Kali yuga effect

Wear of 5.25 ratti Panna on a little finger in Gold(both remedies for mercury and sun)Must-----Which you consider as quoted it ignorinng all other recommendation.

consider wearning 5 mukhi rudraksha mala---Also a Gem----very effective--as you are undergoing Jupiter MD--this is real gem for your health.

I hope this may help in clearing your doubt or make you more confuse.

Jyotisha is a mystical science. think before jumping into conclusion.

--Remedies for saturn and mercury.Pooja or fasting(i don;t know what is yu present health condition. how major was accident. when ever put you query give as much detail you can.

Maharishi Prashara instucted before observing anybody horoscope one should know his/her Kula(little bit of her backgroud)

God bless you All

Rishi vatsyayan

I am very sorry if i hurt you in any way. I do not want to disrespect your suggestions. Infact , i have already started the prayers and poojas you told me to do.

I was concerned about the gemstones only.

Just a brief about me and accident. I am a software engg in MNC.

Had a major road accident last yr. in april . Our taxi was crushed by a truck .

I lost my mother in it and

I and my father were badly injured.

My father had head injury in which he lost his memory. It is recovered now but his medication is going on for it. He had right hip fracture and had 3 major hip replacement surgeries till date but all are in vain. He is still on bed and could not walk on his own. He is already a heart patient before accident and had his bypass done earlier. And had an attack at the time of accident also.

My both legs and both arms had multiple fractures. Major surgeries were done and now i have rods and plates both in my legs and arms. Were bedridden for almost 5 months. And resume office after 8 months. Now i am able to walk but dependant for some of the work to do like i cannot sit on the floor with both my legs fold, cannot climb stairs with my right leg-it pains a lot, cannot hold any heavy thing with my arms - not even a kid who is a yr. old.

My elder sister who has been taking care of both of us since 1 yr. also had a right foot fracture in march. She still not able to walk properly.

I do not know when things would be fine and do not know if God has written any good time in our lives or not.