IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
RRRIMU

Settling in one place...please advice!

Rate this topic

My birthdate is 28/29 May, 1962. I was born on midnight (at 00.02 am local time (24 h clock) of 28 May at Kathmandu, Nepal. This is in early hours of May 29. My husband’s DOB is 4 July 1962 born in Chilaunebas, Syangja, Nepal at 10.12 am local time. We are in USA. Me and my husband are living in 2 cities since nov 2006 until now for job reasons. My husband lost his job twice on feb 9, 2008, and on May 13, 2009. His father expired on 26/27 May 2008. My parents are living. I have 3 younger brothers and a 2 and half year old son..

My question is when me and my husband will be together and settle down in one place? When he will get his next job? Will he find a job in my city and come back to me? Or will I need to find a job and go to where he gets his new job? Please suggest based on our charts as to when and how we would be together without hampering our careers.

Dear RRRIMU,

Reviewing your husband chart specifically for year Jun 2009 to Jun 2010 using Tithi Pravesha chart is a mixed bag.

In the Rasi chart Saturn as the lagna lord is placed in an inimical sign in the 8th, but Venus and Mars are involved in a strong Rajayoga in the 4th.

Specifically in the Dasamsa (for profession/career) - things look bleak.

Dhanur lagna with Mercury as 7L and 10L is placed in the 8H.

Using TP 2009

Jupiter ® in the 3rd house from lagna indicates soft on initiative. Ketu in 6 can give strong fighting power when challenged.

A5 is in Gemini, with Mercury having a strong argala countered by Ketu.

Ketu's effect will be given by Rahu.

Sun has an argala but countered by Saturn.

Moon has unobstructed argala - this period should bring some relief.

Tithi Ashtottari Dasa

Mars dasa between June 21, 2009 to Jul 19, 2009

Mars owns the 5 and 12 and in the 12 with Rahu indicates big losses in career front.

Merc as 7L and 10L and owning A5 in 8th indicates positive developments during this period.

This job may continue to run until end of the year 2009 when it hits rough weather.

Then during Venus period Feb 09, 2010 there will positive news and developments. Sun and Moon dasa will also be favourable until Jul 2010.

Switching to Natal Rasi chart Leo lagna - with Venus, Moon and Rahu in the 12th House and currently running the Venus dasa until 2009 Dec 10.

Venus is quite afflicted by Rahu and aspected by Sat - also 10th House has Merc and Mars; strong natural malefics but hold good key agenda regarding material gains (Merc is 2L, 11L and Mars is yogakaraka).

Sun dasa starting next year 2010 will bring in good positive developments all around for him

With Best Wishes for a peaceful and prosperous life.

Shrikanth

Dear Shrikanthji,

Thank you very much for analyzing my husband’s chart for his job. I really appreciate that. Can you highlight something on when we would be together again?

Kalpana